Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,752 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Bishop Benenoch Is Divorcing His Wife For Spiritual Reasons - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Benenoch Is Divorcing His Wife For Spiritual Reasons (22687 Views)

Uebert Angel Buys Lamborghini For His Wife For Valentine (Photos) / Why My Wife Is Divorcing Me” – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Finally Reveals / Ask For Spiritual Sight By Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bishop Benenoch Is Divorcing His Wife For Spiritual Reasons by chucky234(m): 7:15am On Oct 06, 2012
Satan is certainly taking control of these pastors of doom,bros Lucifer must be in a deep celebration in his upper chamber right now. Hmmm Naija pastors will never cease to amaze me with their fake identity
Re: Bishop Benenoch Is Divorcing His Wife For Spiritual Reasons by zangbah: 7:22am On Oct 06, 2012
Ignatio: Who even made him a Bishop?
d church people of course who cannot think, the accept every story cooked 4 them wheather good or bad
Re: Bishop Benenoch Is Divorcing His Wife For Spiritual Reasons by zangbah: 7:24am On Oct 06, 2012
Ignatio: Who even made him a Bishop?
d church people of course who cannot think 4themself, they accept every story cooked 4 them wheather good or bad
Re: Bishop Benenoch Is Divorcing His Wife For Spiritual Reasons by Holyrule(m): 7:38am On Oct 06, 2012
r231: The negative wind of marriage divorce sweeping across Nigeria has caught up with popular Lagos cleric, Bishop David Benenoch.
During a church service recently, Bishop David the Founding pastor of Communion Church, Lagos and the presiding Bishop of Communion Church Worldwide, announced the end of his marriage to his wife of 20 years and mother of his three children, Esther Benenoch.

Bishop David was said to have told members of his church he’s seeking for divorce from the mother of his children for spiritual reasons and didn’t give any more details to his stunned worshipers.

On the other hand, it was revealed that Esther is a blogger who has written so many articles on relationships, marriages, and she’s always written against divorce. So, the question is how does one who writes against divorce get so swallowed up in the problem of divorce that she couldn’t foresee, let alone avert the encroaching disaster?

http://247nigerianewsupdate.com/im-divorcing-my-wife-for-spiritual-reasons-bishop-david/

till death do them part oh...
Re: Bishop Benenoch Is Divorcing His Wife For Spiritual Reasons by LordBabs(m): 7:38am On Oct 06, 2012
the thing wey spirituality go cause for this world. . .even god go vex, com divorce jesus- im gay wife.
Re: Bishop Benenoch Is Divorcing His Wife For Spiritual Reasons by Youngzedd(m): 7:41am On Oct 06, 2012
r231: The negative wind of marriage divorce sweeping across Nigeria has caught up with popular Lagos cleric, Bishop David Benenoch.
During a church service recently, Bishop David the Founding pastor of Communion Church, Lagos and the presiding Bishop of Communion Church Worldwide, announced the end of his marriage to his wife of 20 years and mother of his three children, Esther Benenoch.

Bishop David was said to have told members of his church he’s seeking for divorce from the mother of his children for spiritual reasons and didn’t give any more details to his stunned worshipers.

On the other hand, it was revealed that Esther is a blogger who has written so many articles on relationships, marriages, and she’s always written against divorce. So, the question is how does one who writes against divorce get so swallowed up in the problem of divorce that she couldn’t foresee, let alone avert the encroaching disaster?

http://247nigerianewsupdate.com/im-divorcing-my-wife-for-spiritual-reasons-bishop-david/

This shouldn't be an excuse, the Bible said if you can't handle marriage that you should remain single, ask Catholic church priest.

Now he that said he is a man of God want divorce, so funny.

Pastor matthew 5 vs 31 - 32 still dey for Bible.

This is the time to know the choosen ones.
Re: Bishop Benenoch Is Divorcing His Wife For Spiritual Reasons by Youngzedd(m): 7:41am On Oct 06, 2012

This shouldn't be an excuse, the Bible said if you can't handle marriage that you should remain single, ask Catholic church priest.

Now he that said he is a man of God want divorce, so funny.

Pastor matthew 5 vs 31 - 32 still dey for Bible.

This is the time to know the choosen ones.
Re: Bishop Benenoch Is Divorcing His Wife For Spiritual Reasons by Holyrule(m): 7:42am On Oct 06, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: A relationship with God is one thing - with our fellow man another - you can't expect it to be perfect now can you?
with God all things are possible(made perfect)... God perfects all things both our marriages, academics, businesses, etc... So if God is included through faith, that marriage couldn't have failed.
Re: Bishop Benenoch Is Divorcing His Wife For Spiritual Reasons by pheesayor(m): 8:16am On Oct 06, 2012
read my earlier post, what if it is for that reason? for the love he has for the wife he might not want to come out open to say she committed adultery
wandeay: no name wey dem no go use for church, 'communion church'
i tire oo, bsides, the bible mentions adultery as the only ground for divorce, am sure he jumped the portion while reading his bible,

Re: Bishop Benenoch Is Divorcing His Wife For Spiritual Reasons by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 06, 2012
Many shall heal and cast demon in my Name but I will say I know them not. Abi una never read that part of the bible?
Re: Bishop Benenoch Is Divorcing His Wife For Spiritual Reasons by FOLLEY20(m): 8:32am On Oct 06, 2012
D Bible says by their fruits we shall know them. Whoever claims 2 be a Christian & divorce his spouse 4 any reason is a backslider.
Re: Bishop Benenoch Is Divorcing His Wife For Spiritual Reasons by philipstanley(m): 8:39am On Oct 06, 2012
Endtime
Re: Bishop Benenoch Is Divorcing His Wife For Spiritual Reasons by emabe: 9:28am On Oct 06, 2012
Sometimes i wonder if all these "supposed" men of God are not all in one secret society. First it was Chris okotie and now its this one. I wonder which pastor in Nigeria will be next.
Re: Bishop Benenoch Is Divorcing His Wife For Spiritual Reasons by LADIbaba(m): 10:33am On Oct 06, 2012
Lord Babs: the thing wey spirituality go cause for this world. . .even god go vex, com divorce jesus- im gay wife.

another retard going mental.
Re: Bishop Benenoch Is Divorcing His Wife For Spiritual Reasons by arramyjay: 11:23am On Oct 06, 2012
undecided Rubbish.Spritual reasons tht didn't come up 20yrs ago b4 they got married.
Re: Bishop Benenoch Is Divorcing His Wife For Spiritual Reasons by agohavivi(f): 11:36am On Oct 06, 2012
What spiritual reason could be responsible for such a decision at this point? I hope he realises the consequences of this decision if acted upon.
Re: Bishop Benenoch Is Divorcing His Wife For Spiritual Reasons by jeroton: 11:37am On Oct 06, 2012
Donalð Genes:
you nearly make my skin wanna jump out,,thought it was my Bishop David Oyedepo,abeg modify your post so as to clear the wrong impression
what is wrong with post is oyedepo better than the bishop?
Re: Bishop Benenoch Is Divorcing His Wife For Spiritual Reasons by dnawah(m): 11:38am On Oct 06, 2012
Pls is any senator,relation to a senator or a friend to a senator here?let it be pass into bill that any man divorcing his wife 4 no good reason shall divide his properties into three two 4 the wife & children.@ least some peopl will respect themselves.
Which kind spirit?evil or holy?;->
Re: Bishop Benenoch Is Divorcing His Wife For Spiritual Reasons by Peterpan1(m): 12:17pm On Oct 06, 2012
Lets not waste our time arguing about vain things,we don't need a prophet 2 tell us dat we are in d end time,cum 2 think if a bishop divorces his wife dat God has given him with three children,then he can help d church members purchase d form for divorce,only God knows d kind of message he preaches to his followers
Re: Bishop Benenoch Is Divorcing His Wife For Spiritual Reasons by illiest(m): 12:50pm On Oct 06, 2012
But oyedepo slap woman for church na >>>>>>> abi na lie ? all these Men worshipers
Donalð Genes:
lol! You just sent me to the guffuws,nonetheless,let me be crystal clear, I didnt say i worship him,i worship the One True living God,i was just tryna empahasize the fact that i was sort of shocked when i saw David,
Re: Bishop Benenoch Is Divorcing His Wife For Spiritual Reasons by NinoDeDios: 12:51pm On Oct 06, 2012
Donalð Genes:
who knows there is more to it that we can envisage,The pastor himself knows why sha,i can't condemn my fellow human being,i can only nod my head like a lizard and shrugg off and go my way,every human being must pay for his deed on earth! That's my belief in life,doing good to others and loving God,that's all

This is the only sensible post here. Everyone else is quick sooo quick to judge this Pastor for doing what you perceive is wrong and even include other pastors in ur flagrant, unrestrained disrespect. Most of you prolly don't read the bible and so wouldn't know the story of moses and his ethiopian wife on one hand and miriam and aaron on the other.

Bottom line is every man of God is still a man like you or me and are just as entitled to their own failings as you are to yours. No human can be perfect. Only God. So when next ya'll see a pastor breaking bad, leave the judging to God. Afterall they are Gods servants not yours.
Re: Bishop Benenoch Is Divorcing His Wife For Spiritual Reasons by ochukoccna: 12:52pm On Oct 06, 2012
Donalð Genes:
succintly heard,if our Bishop once did what you allege he did and he has asked God for forgiveness,then there is no problem,God has forgiven him since and He doesn't remember our past sins once He has forgiven us,do you think we all can still survive God's wrath if He were to remember our past sins?apparently, mind you there ain't no perfect man on earth,judge nOt on peoples past okay.
Why are you obsessed with David O?
Was he the only one I mentioned i my post? undecided undecided
Was my post judgmental? cool cool
Get a life dude or take a chill pill grin grin
Re: Bishop Benenoch Is Divorcing His Wife For Spiritual Reasons by tailek(m): 12:52pm On Oct 06, 2012
Ptolomeus:
Take responsibility for what you said.
Then accept the divorce, right? You are saying that.
The doublespeak of Christians is really tragic and comic!
A scoundrel preaches against divorce, but he argues "spiritual reasons" for divorce!. I think that Bishop (Bishop! Alto degree in Catholicism, right?. Why not call himself Pope?) Underestimates the rest of the people.
The immorality and lack of ethics leaves a single woman with three children, leaving three children without a father ...
Surely this "Bishop" preached against Satan, but has hehco an alliance with him ...
Everything is permissible for such frauds.
My respects.

...Bible confirms the union of husband and wife. Why are these so called men of God misleading us? 'He who find a wife has found a good thing and obatin favour from the Lord' what version of Bible do they even read? Na wo ooooo,,,,
Re: Bishop Benenoch Is Divorcing His Wife For Spiritual Reasons by ibedun: 1:03pm On Oct 06, 2012
Bible this Bible that.

God Said this God said that.

The effing bibeli is just a book. Just a bleeping book! Full of inconsistent and phony tales.

Daniel, Noah, Jesus, David etc etc a bunch of jewish crap stories bounded together to fool the fools of the world.

Bishop want to taste another pussy - simple. Heaven and God my foot!!!!
Re: Bishop Benenoch Is Divorcing His Wife For Spiritual Reasons by neotaokpa: 2:40pm On Oct 06, 2012
spiritual reason hahahahahahahahah grin no bi small tin ooooooooooooooo
Mr man u don forget say u bi man of God. u are surpose to be a role model may God help u angry
Re: Bishop Benenoch Is Divorcing His Wife For Spiritual Reasons by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 06, 2012
upgrade time,he is looking for something better n new...lol
Re: Bishop Benenoch Is Divorcing His Wife For Spiritual Reasons by greatgod2012(f): 5:37pm On Oct 06, 2012
if hes not an MOG, i'd have said smthing, but since it involves MOG, let me just keep my mouth shut. However, one thing i know 4 sure is dt i will worship God and God only and not any man regardless of d title/s ascribed to themselves.
Re: Bishop Benenoch Is Divorcing His Wife For Spiritual Reasons by one9jeria: 9:48pm On Oct 06, 2012
some of these self acclaimed clergy men are demonic and has no seed of God in them. i wonder why some pple are still following a leader who is a public adulterer. The bible was clear 'he who divorces his wife and marries another in an adulterer' men shine you eye and go back to catholic church
Re: Bishop Benenoch Is Divorcing His Wife For Spiritual Reasons by Revolva(m): 10:06pm On Oct 06, 2012
this benenoch is a gangsta the way he dreses sha ..ol boy all dese men am sure were con artist befoe using church as business hahaha...see dem see dem
Re: Bishop Benenoch Is Divorcing His Wife For Spiritual Reasons by emmalezy(m): 11:38pm On Oct 06, 2012
God himself is against this act.. Y will a man of God say such tin na wa ooo

Re: Bishop Benenoch Is Divorcing His Wife For Spiritual Reasons by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 07, 2012
The Holy spirit told me too to divorce my wife after I saw one 18yr old half caste girl with a robust Ikebe at one club in Lagos..Halleluja Amen, thy will be done o Lord as it is done by Bishop Chris Okotie and ....what is this one's name again
Re: Bishop Benenoch Is Divorcing His Wife For Spiritual Reasons by Revolva(m): 5:51pm On Oct 08, 2012
Gogobiri Lalas: The Holy spirit told me too to divorce my wife after I saw one 18yr old half caste girl with a robust Ikebe at one club in Lagos..Halleluja Amen, thy will be done o Lord as it is done by Bishop Chris Okotie and ....what is this one's name again

halleluyyaaahhhh ikebe..make me divorve my wife

Kukah To Buhari: Nigerians Didnt Vote You To Blame Jonathan / 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face / I Am More Concerned About Africa Than The Salvation Of My Soul.