Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,229 members, 7,867,598 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:21 PM

Are Nigerians Turning Demonic Because Of Suffering ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Nigerians Turning Demonic Because Of Suffering ? (833 Views)

Flesh Eater, Demonic Prostitute Exposed In Lagos Crusade(pics). / Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience / Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Nigerians Turning Demonic Because Of Suffering ? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 05, 2012
Re: Are Nigerians Turning Demonic Because Of Suffering ? by destinedtee(m): 9:32pm On Oct 05, 2012
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Are Nigerians Turning Demonic Because Of Suffering ? by MacDaddy01: 9:39pm On Oct 05, 2012
After, somebody will tell me that God exists.

Na life be dis?

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerians Turning Demonic Because Of Suffering ? by Ptolomeus(m): 10:14pm On Oct 05, 2012
God was thousands of years fighting the devil ... and apparently can not beat ...
It is a very strong devil? or a very weak god?
mhhhhh

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerians Turning Demonic Because Of Suffering ? by ijawkid(m): 10:30pm On Oct 05, 2012
Lol.....the whole country has gone maddddd.....

Naija is just finished......

Sometimes I pity thieves who end up been burnt by civilians....

Its just crazy
Re: Are Nigerians Turning Demonic Because Of Suffering ? by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 06, 2012
I wonder why some Nigerians behave like savages!

Haba! This is babaric & ungodly! Worse than the judgement passed on Saddam & Osama for killing thousands~!

A group of Id.iotic f.ucktards taking the law into their hands. Evil minded people! They should be arrested and charged with first degree murder. Look @ what people did to their fellow humans; ha! Bloodthirsty f.uckwits!
Re: Are Nigerians Turning Demonic Because Of Suffering ? by destinedtee(m): 8:46am On Oct 06, 2012
It is so pathetic and saddening that some just rush to conclude that there is no God...just because they don't seem to understand God's principles.Ur take about d existence of God does not in any way reduce Him or makes Him non-existing.I believe there is God and He reigns supreme!

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerians Turning Demonic Because Of Suffering ? by MacDaddy01: 6:41pm On Oct 06, 2012
destinedtee: It is so pathetic and saddening that some just rush to conclude that there is no God...just because they don't seem to understand God's principles.Ur take about d existence of God does not in any way reduce Him or makes Him non-existing.I believe there is God and He reigns supreme!

Yes, your coward god just sits and watches injustice in a godless country. How paradoxical!

SMH

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerians Turning Demonic Because Of Suffering ? by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 07, 2012
destinedtee: cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
crazy world we live in Brah undecided
Re: Are Nigerians Turning Demonic Because Of Suffering ? by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 07, 2012
MacDaddy01: After, somebody will tell me that God exists.

Na life be dis?
trust you to bring a different slant into this
Re: Are Nigerians Turning Demonic Because Of Suffering ? by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 07, 2012
Ptolomeus: God was thousands of years fighting the devil ... and apparently can not beat ...
mhhhhh
i have not seen anything in the bible about God fighting the devil. care to show me the verses my Montevideo Brother undecided
Re: Are Nigerians Turning Demonic Because Of Suffering ? by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 07, 2012
ijawkid: Lol.....the whole country has gone maddddd.....

Naija is just finished......

Sometimes I pity thieves who end up been burnt by civilians....

Its just crazy
yeah but these guys were not actually thieves you see. they were innocent boys who were trying to coup their Don ( mafia confraternity )
Re: Are Nigerians Turning Demonic Because Of Suffering ? by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 07, 2012
seriallink: I wonder why some Nigerians behave like savages!

Haba! This is babaric & ungodly! Worse than the judgement passed on Saddam & Osama for killing thousands~!

A group of Id.iotic f.ucktards taking the law into their hands. Evil minded people! They should be arrested and charged with first degree murder. Look @ what people did to their fellow humans; ha! Bloodthirty f.uckwits!
but you know what ? they have dug a hole for themselves that they will fall into
GENESIS 9 VS 6
GALATIANS 6 VS 7
NUMBERS 35 VS 33
Re: Are Nigerians Turning Demonic Because Of Suffering ? by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 07, 2012
destinedtee: It is so pathetic and saddening that some just rush to conclude that there is no God...just because they don't seem to understand God's principles.Ur take about d existence of God does not in any way reduce Him or makes Him non-existing.I believe there is God and He reigns supreme!
APT AND POIGNANT POINT. I SUSPECT YOU ARE REFERING TO THE HEATHEN FORMERLY KNOWN AS LOGICBOY grin
Re: Are Nigerians Turning Demonic Because Of Suffering ? by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 07, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Yes, your coward god just sits and watches injustice in a godless country. How paradoxical!

SMH
*SIGH*
Re: Are Nigerians Turning Demonic Because Of Suffering ? by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 07, 2012
Ptolomeus: God was thousands of years fighting the devil ... and apparently can not beat ...
mhhhhh

I wanna believe so
Re: Are Nigerians Turning Demonic Because Of Suffering ? by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 07, 2012
ifeness:

I wanna believe so
I BET YOU DO grin grin WASSUP WITH YA ?

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerians Turning Demonic Because Of Suffering ? by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 07, 2012
obadiah777: I BET YOU DO grin grin WASSUP WITH YA ?

I am doing fine,and you?

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerians Turning Demonic Because Of Suffering ? by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 07, 2012
ifeness:

I am doing fine,and you?
AM HANGING IN THERE BRAH. BLACK ISRAELITE MAN TRYNA SURVIVE IN A GENTILE WORLD. IT AINT EASY BRAH grin
Re: Are Nigerians Turning Demonic Because Of Suffering ? by MacDaddy01: 12:37pm On Oct 07, 2012
obadiah777: AM HANGING IN THERE BRAH. BLACK ISRAELITE MAN TRYNA SURVIVE IN A GENTILE WORLD. IT AINT EASY BRAH grin

Black slave worshipping the Jews.

grin

My slave brother from another mother!
Re: Are Nigerians Turning Demonic Because Of Suffering ? by destinedtee(m): 7:59pm On Oct 08, 2012
obadiah777: APT AND POIGNANT POINT. I SUSPECT YOU ARE REFERING TO THE HEATHEN FORMERLY KNOWN AS LOGICBOY grin
winkThanks my bro
Re: Are Nigerians Turning Demonic Because Of Suffering ? by destinedtee(m): 8:01pm On Oct 08, 2012
MacDaddy01:

SMH
Whatever undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Heaven And Hell Illusion? / 2013: The Year Of True Worship / Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.