Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Matter Of Life Or Death, Please Help - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Matter Of Life Or Death, Please Help (756 Views)

Which Is Higher In Nigeria - Birth Rate Or Death Rate? / Do These Broadcast Messages Ever Really Help To Save A Life Or Something? / Birthdays Or Death Reminders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matter Of Life Or Death, Please Help by mrperfect(m): 12:04am On Oct 06, 2012
We run webhosting service in Lagos, this morning I got call from a young man calling from Benue state but phone network was bad, the call was dropped. I assume he needs web hosting service and text him to explain what he wants through phone text message or our email, below is our discussion:

His message: ”Sir What I want is Job so that I will be getting a little money to take care of my life, my wife and Child. Please help me if you can. I will do any thing to save my family I mean any thing, I will if u ask

My reply: Sorry we don’t have job opportunity for now.

His reply: If no job now then I will decide of anything I choose among the two: Life and Death that is all, for I have try, I have try more than enough in life, I need money, thank you for considering my condition, thank you God bless you sir. Mr Friday"

I haven’t reply this, I can sense lost of hope in life and frustration to extent threaten to take his life.
Please what advice do you have for this fellow? or any help to him?
Re: Matter Of Life Or Death, Please Help by obowunmi(m): 3:01am On Oct 06, 2012
Give him the little you have if your conscience won't let you rest.
Re: Matter Of Life Or Death, Please Help by mrperfect(m): 6:42pm On Oct 06, 2012
What he is interested is job opportunity, which currently our company doesn't have one.
Re: Matter Of Life Or Death, Please Help by UmericanGirl(f): 6:13pm On Oct 07, 2012
Create a small job for him.
Re: Matter Of Life Or Death, Please Help by obowunmi(m): 6:22pm On Oct 07, 2012
mrperfect: What he is interested is job opportunity, which currently our company doesn't have one.

Don't ever hire anyone out of pity. Make sure that they have the right qualifications. Could you refer him to another job? Do you have friends that could need drivers? What are his qualifications?

(1) (Reply)

Prostitutes Count Gains At Eko 2012 •thank Gov Fashola For Hosting Games / Success ... / Job Scam: Army Nabs Fake Soldier Extorting Money For Recruitment In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.