Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,113 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Writing Exams Or Test In My Dreams - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Writing Exams Or Test In My Dreams (4836 Views)

Medical Students Writing Exams In Afghan (photos) Interesting!!!!" / Help! He Eja.culates Whenever He's Tensed Even When Writing Exams. / Dna Test In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writing Exams Or Test In My Dreams by Segunagagu(m): 9:52am On Oct 06, 2012
Plss nairalanders..I just want to know if dis is bad or not.I use to write exam in my dream..diS happens like once or twice in a week..in d dream I won't be able to write anything due to d small time like 5 mins..so wen it is 1min to submit..I will start rushing and will be struggling to write something down..due to dis scenario,,I will be very very very anxious which will cause me to ejaculate semen all over my body and bed..d last thing is dat..I feel sad and worried wen I wake up..I feel I have failed the exam I wrote in the dream..plssss wats d meaning of dis..The most troubling part to me is d short and limited time..very very short tyme..
Re: Writing Exams Or Test In My Dreams by Puntae: 10:18am On Oct 06, 2012
My candid opinion is dt you see a devoted man of God, if possible your Pastor or Imam reason been that, not all men can interpret a dream... Most people believe dreams re jux a figment of man's imagination... Sincerely, there are more to it and to give a proper interpretation, one need the divine touch of a man of God. And it's no insanity to dream dreams.
Re: Writing Exams Or Test In My Dreams by Segunagagu(m): 10:45am On Oct 06, 2012
Ok.thanks..
Re: Writing Exams Or Test In My Dreams by proddey(m): 5:55am On Nov 03, 2016
Of all the common dream scenarios, exam dreams can be the most confounding.

Why so many years after sitting exams at college or school, would you dream about having to sit for one?

Because these stressors, the exam room, the ticking clock, the exam papers. . .all these memories lie asleep until a similar stress brings them flooding back to us in a sea of anxiety.

Examinations are one of the most stressful experiences of our lives, thus it is a perfect metaphor for our dreaming brain to use for any stressful experience we are dealing with in our waking lives related to achievement, failure or success.

When you have one of these dreams, take a look at your waking life and ask yourself, “what is making me feel the same kind of stress and anxiety that I felt or feel when sitting for an exam?”

If you are not prepared for the exam in your dream, what situation in your waking life have you not prepared for? ? Or, is there anything in your life right now that you feel is “testing you”?

Failure in a dream test can be a really uncomfortable and stressful experience, encouraging the dreamer to face up to shortcomings that he or she may not otherwise have been able to see.

Perhaps you have a dream where you arrive late for an exam, or you cannot find the location of the exam room?
This is quite a common nightmare and can occur at any time in your life not just for people who are sitting exams regularly.
This means there is some test in your waking life, something testing you and challenging your capability to perform well. This being directly related to an innate feeling we have to achieve and compete.

Perhaps you perform well in an exam?

This may occur when you feel successful in endevours in waking life. Not limited to exams, you may visualise yourself excelling at a chosen sport or profession. Quite often people master certain activities once they have successfully performed them in their dreams.
Re: Writing Exams Or Test In My Dreams by proddey(m): 6:40pm On Dec 15, 2016
In a summary, writing exams in your dream signifies stagnation. It means you're really not making much progress in your real physical life.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where Does One Get Affordable Treatment For Stroke Victim In Nigeria? / Scare Of Lassa Fever Looms In UNIJOS / Facial Transplant Of A 32yr Old Man Who Shot Himself In The Face(Photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.