Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Pls Give Me Tips On Gaining Weight. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Give Me Tips On Gaining Weight. (5025 Views)

Hi Help Needed For Gaining Weight / Tips On Gaining Weight / Gaining Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Give Me Tips On Gaining Weight. by base11(f): 4:43pm On Oct 31, 2008
Pls i need to gain weight, m quite skinny and its difficult, pls give me good tips embarassed sad
Re: Pls Give Me Tips On Gaining Weight. by tupix(m): 10:43am On Nov 03, 2008
Hi

since you are female, weight gain depends on your age and maturity rate. If you are still young let say under 25, it is better u hold on till ur late 20s and make sure you eat living foods and fruit with moderate exercise. If you too desperate and really need to gain weight, I recommend WATE-ON for you. walk in to a good pharmaceutical store and ask for WATE-ON.

Mind you, you must be ready to spend money on food because you will eat a lot.

Take care
Re: Pls Give Me Tips On Gaining Weight. by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 03, 2008
Wow, life is wonderful. Some need to loose while some need to gain.
Anyway, if you want to gain, all you have to do is be lazy, quit doing rigorous activities and eat a LOT of junk food.
If you live in states or europe, a double pounder everyday will definitely do it.
If you live in naija, make sure you eat a lot of meatpies and icecream everyday. You will definitely gain weight in a months time
My only advise for you is that weight gain may increase your risk of getting diseases associated with obesity. e.g your heart and so on.
I'd suggest you be happy with the way you are. We all gain weight as we grow older anyway so u'll eventually pack on a few extra pounds.
Re: Pls Give Me Tips On Gaining Weight. by whiteroses(f): 5:57pm On Nov 04, 2008
since you are so skinny to post it on public thread i guess your slimness is a case of fast metabolism, so what you need to do is to find a way to slow down your metabolism, because if its high you can eat all the food supplement in this world you'd still be thin, first step of slowing down your metabolism is not do any excercise and be as lazy as possible, second step is to eat protein, then start weight gain regime
Re: Pls Give Me Tips On Gaining Weight. by maedan(f): 7:56pm On Nov 10, 2008
it is true that living a sedentary lifestyle will help you gain weight easily. This means, eat a lot and do little. Make sure you eat large meals and just sit around all day. No physical activity allowed. Trust me, you'll run from fat. grin
Re: Pls Give Me Tips On Gaining Weight. by jibowude: 9:55am On Nov 11, 2008
Eat Enough Amala and Gbegiri
Re: Pls Give Me Tips On Gaining Weight. by TOYOSI20(f): 12:34am On Nov 12, 2008
U'll probably want to see a nutritionist, cos he/she will be able to advice u

better on how to balance all the calories in the Right propotion cool

Best Wishes smiley
Re: Pls Give Me Tips On Gaining Weight. by MrCrackles(m): 12:36am On Nov 12, 2008
gulp a daily dosage of man protein!!
Re: Pls Give Me Tips On Gaining Weight. by MaiSuya(m): 10:20pm On Nov 12, 2008
tupix:

Hi

since you are female, weight gain depends on your age and maturity rate. If you are still young let say under 25, it is better u hold on till ur late 20s and make sure you eat living foods and fruit with moderate exercise. If you too desperate and really need to gain weight, I recommend WATE-ON for you. walk in to a good pharmaceutical store and ask for WATE-ON.

Mind you, you must be ready to spend money on food because you will eat a lot.

which kin wate-on? That thing does not work gaskiya. After spending almost 3k on 2 bottles of the nonsense all I got was pot belly and excessive bloating. angry.

@poster, no worry at all kinji. I get am for flenty flenty FATTY SUYA wey go just give am correct flenty weight gbam. for more info just contact me,
Re: Pls Give Me Tips On Gaining Weight. by BigStar1(m): 9:07am On Nov 25, 2008
I will like to know what you way currently before i could advice you.
Re: Pls Give Me Tips On Gaining Weight. by infosoln: 8:30pm On Nov 25, 2008
Reduce your metabolism rate and eat enough pounded yam and egusi soup.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Terigion / How Can I Get Rid Of This Dangerous Dark Burn Round My Eyes / 5 Problems That Users Of 'Agbo Jedi' (Local Concoction) Will Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.