Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,851 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:32 AM

Programming In Asterix - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Programming In Asterix (8036 Views)

Cookie Programming In Javascript / How Viable Is C++ Programming In Nigeria Job Market. / Does He Need Programming In Elect/elect.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Programming In Asterix by Gamine(f): 1:52pm On Feb 15, 2008
done! smiley
Re: Programming In Asterix by teee: 3:39pm On Feb 15, 2008
e-monkey:

Anyone knows what the minimum charge should be to program and install an Asterix voip box minus peripheral hardware ? Please PM me .

Depending on what you intend to do with asterisk for a pure voip solution, its as cheap as free! asterisks is an opensource platform(under a GPL lincense), meaning its free to download u can visit their site www.asterisk.org

On the other hand if you are looking to develop Telephony application involving telephone lines or number, u'll have to purchase any of the digium cards.
Re: Programming In Asterix by emonkey(m): 9:06am On Feb 16, 2008
Depending on what you intend to do with asterisk for a pure voip solution, its as cheap as free! asterisks is an opensource platform(under a GPL lincense), meaning its free to download u can visit their site www.asterisk.org

On the other hand if you are looking to develop Telephony application involving telephone lines or number, u'll have to purchase any of the digium cards

My question actually was about what one should expect to pay the programmer for doing the dirty job , but you have got it mixed up. Do you know anyone that sells digium cards in Naijah ?
Re: Programming In Asterix by teee: 2:15pm On Feb 16, 2008
e-monkey:

My question actually was about what one should expect to pay the programmer for doing the dirty job , but you have got it mixed up. Do you know anyone that sells digium cards in Naijah ?

Oh ok, My bad.

for more info on pricing for the "dirty job" you can hit me on

yim: taiwoaigoro2

msn: taiwoaigoroathotmail.com

aim: naijaservers

I don't know of anyone selling the digium cards in Nigeria.
Re: Programming In Asterix by na2day2(m): 3:46am On Feb 18, 2008
u can buy them online and have it shipped to nigeria. we did that for my friend in lag that needed them from a company in NY

e-monkey:

Re: Programming In Asterix by sbucareer(f): 6:38pm On Jul 30, 2008

Gamine, are you still interested in Asterix VOIP/PBX using PSTN or SIP/H323 protocol stacks to deploy a telephony network system?
Re: Programming In Asterix by Gamine(f): 6:40pm On Jul 30, 2008
i have already deployed it grin grin grin

what new thing do u have for me
Re: Programming In Asterix by sbucareer(f): 6:43pm On Jul 30, 2008

Nothing new. I deployed it sometime back in 2006, so I thought I might be of help. I am not really into telephony (Virtual Circuits) line. I am more into PSTN
Re: Programming In Asterix by Gamine(f): 6:46pm On Jul 30, 2008
okok

and its now u r coming to help! angry

Anyways its all good grin

Thanks bro
Re: Programming In Asterix by sbucareer(f): 6:50pm On Jul 30, 2008

Sorry, I missed that. I was in Naija about that time on a project for 4 months.
Re: Programming In Asterix by Gamine(f): 7:06pm On Jul 30, 2008
awww, u really coulda helped big tym cry cry
Re: Programming In Asterix by evergie(m): 6:11am On Aug 01, 2008
Can one integrate traditional PBX to asterisk? If possible then I need someone for the configuration
I can be reach on 08064442808 or better still txt me ur mobile contact and i will get bact to you.
Re: Programming In Asterix by Gamine(f): 4:39pm On Aug 01, 2008
Where do you want it deployed
Re: Programming In Asterix by evergie(m): 3:32pm On Aug 02, 2008
in an Office
Re: Programming In Asterix by Gamine(f): 7:22pm On Aug 02, 2008
undecided
Re: Programming In Asterix by EJaja(m): 1:41pm On Apr 26, 2010
Gamine has Gone Jaja has come

hello all i need all those Asterisk guru in here oh, i am working with asterisk for my final year project and i think i need help from the gurus and pros. my project is all about implementation of a VOIP system using asterisk for an organisation with multipule branches in a country. you guys should come to my rescue oh i would give more datails as,
Re: Programming In Asterix by Gamine(f): 3:09pm On Apr 26, 2010
Datails, is that a play on words

Well, i have replied your email.
Re: Programming In Asterix by EJaja(m): 4:12pm On Apr 26, 2010
i did not get that oh.
Re: Programming In Asterix by damola1: 7:49pm On Nov 10, 2011
I need someone to help program my FXO card which is on axterisk with the server on my analogue lines. Email: damola@damola.com or call: 08181302339

Everything is ready, the server, the FXO card, and even the lines, just need someone to get it all up,
Re: Programming In Asterix by EJaja(m): 12:10am On Nov 11, 2011
Damola1 how do you mean program your you FXO card (i assume you mean configure your card ) and if i may ask what what Distibution of asterisk are you running on your server ( asterisknow or similar variant or asterisk iself )
Re: Programming In Asterix by damola1: 12:17am On Nov 11, 2011
Yes, configure the card, I am using, am not sure what you mean by distribution. Got a FXO card, a server, and need to get it running for a small call center.
Re: Programming In Asterix by Saddam: 10:44am On Nov 20, 2011
@E-Jaja,

Damola needs to interface a starcomms or multilinks or GSM terminal via RJ 11 to his FXO Card so tht  when External callers/Customers  ring the number

He can have auto/virtual attendance or IVR manage His Calls

@damola , I have similar service running for a client, Full IVR

Jaja needs to know the flavour / type of asterisk PBX Software you are currently using to Achieve this function there are many distributions like trixbox CE, Elastix, FreePBX, PBXinaFlash, and Asterisk Now.

Give a response to tht
Re: Programming In Asterix by EJaja(m): 11:15am On Nov 20, 2011
@ Saddam you rith thats what i was asking for so as to know how to guide him or what step to put him through.
Re: Programming In Asterix by damola1: 2:40pm On Nov 20, 2011
Thank you. This is on Elastix 1.6.
Re: Programming In Asterix by EJaja(m): 7:27pm On Nov 20, 2011
@ Damola1 i have not used elastic before but can tell u from my little experiecne from Asterisk now and i bet this link should help u http://www.mbit.com.au/tutorials/elastix/tdm.pdf

First thing u need to do is to install the FXO card, and check from if the server can see the card up and running, if thats fine then the next thing you need to do is to configure you inbound and outbound route which u would link to your IVR(in the case of inbounde calls).

http://www.netfonic.com/pdf/elastix-without-tears.pdf Alo see page 82 as i fell this would help you.
Re: Programming In Asterix by damola1: 7:53pm On Nov 20, 2011
Thank you very much. I was eventually able to connect with the GUI interface. Now, have to begin installing new programs,
Re: Programming In Asterix by Saddam: 1:25am On Nov 21, 2011
@Damola

Thts Great!!

Sure u have been able to make progress, I had planned to assist you.
Re: Programming In Asterix by damola1: 1:28am On Nov 21, 2011
Thank you. I haven't been able to do much, but tomorrow will continue,

Can you email me more comprehensive info about your products: damola@damola.com
Re: Programming In Asterix by alexis(m): 10:42am On Jan 09, 2012
@Damola,

How is elastix treating you? I know you got it working with the hardware card. Have you been able to set it up with SugarCRM?
Re: Programming In Asterix by damola1: 11:09am On Jan 09, 2012
Boss,

You are the best of them all, You spent hours and hours helping me, and eventually we got it right, Thank you.

Not yet done the connection, but working around it,

How is work ?, strike no go allow mumsy land be dat oh,

Thanks alex.
Re: Programming In Asterix by alexis(m): 11:16am On Jan 09, 2012
Hey Damola,

You are welcome mate, it was my pleasure to assist.

Perhaps we can install a local instance of SugarCRM and do some test - that way everything will be on your LAN and you shouldn't have connection problems.

Yeah, she is back today, I will contact her and see how things are. I am praying for 9ja. It's said to see the way things are.

It's 5:15am right now and I will be headed to the office by 6am this morning. Been up for the last 4 hours testing freeswitch - It's an amazing soft switch smiley
Re: Programming In Asterix by damola1: 11:22am On Jan 09, 2012
I actually, already did that, 6.0 on the local server now, was too concerned you spent so much hours on it bro,, didn't want to further take your time, You've been too kind,

I am at the office, still trying to get around the connector, but if the boss is available, am here to shoot,

Got a free connector, when you are ready oh,

oh, you are free switching now?,

4hours awake, Need to take it easy, going to work by: 6am, You are taking the new year really tough,

9ja will be fine,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Java Whatsapp Group Rebranded / Recommend A Laptop For Programming / How Do I Convert .mdb Files To .exe Files

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.