Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

The Four Business Men - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Four Business Men (607 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Four Business Men by jokeloaded(m): 12:23pm On Oct 06, 2012
There were four business men as follows, an American, a Cuban, an Englishman and a Nigerian together in a limo zine. The Cuban who had been smoking his Havana cigar threw it out of the of the car after only smoking it half way, the American man was surprised and said "Are you nuts? Do you have any idea how much those are worth in my country?"

The Cuban simply replied, "My country is full of that shit".

The American who doesn't want to be left out pulled off his Gold Leather Rolex watch and threw it out of the window, the Nigerian man was amazed and said "are you crazy?, do you know much those are worth in my country?" The American man replied saying "My country is full of that shit"

Now the Englishman who up to to this point had been ignoring the others, quickly grabbed the Nigerian by the collar, opened the door and threw him out. The Cuban and the American man were confused and both asked "are you nuts, why did you do that?" The Englishman casually replied, "My country is full of that shit"

To see more funny jokes your on page click here and like our page on www.jokeloaded..com

(1) (Reply)

From The Office Of The Jokes President / If You Were 2 Be Her,w0uld Y0u L0ve????? / If Not For Music.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.