Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Scared! I Don't Believe In God, And You People Scare Me - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Scared! I Don't Believe In God, And You People Scare Me (3924 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven / Dont Scare Me Of Judge Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scared! I Don't Believe In God, And You People Scare Me by luvus: 11:23am On Feb 17, 2008
hi poster

well i believe u are at cross roads and the descison u take is all up to u. all the post is to u are advice.

for me the advice is this: i came to such point myself and i deceided not to attend church etc and just go into the world but deep within me i was seacrhing and trusting God to lead me and what i found out is simply this THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY FAITH. that is the christian life is not do and do as its been promoted but trusting the Spirit of God in you (if u beleiev in Jesus Christ as Savior, u have Him) and for me this is what i do, simply trust Him for all the commandments of the Bible to be fulfiled through me but that doesnt mean i dont have my shortcoming that all is no more but i am consciously seeing God at work for instamnce i used to fornicate but i am trusting Him to stop and i am seeing His power just by trusting Him not by struggling to stop fornicating and this is also in other areas to i still apply this way. so i ask you to slow down, concentrate on the bible, trust Him to reveal Himself through the Spirit.

and rememeber Spiritual things can't be understood by just the canal mind so trust The Spirit of God to reveal Christ and His things to you.
Re: Scared! I Don't Believe In God, And You People Scare Me by Horus(m): 2:05pm On Feb 17, 2008
@omo.olomo  @therationa
You are very lucky not to be a religious person.
Religion is waste of time.

Sekhem Teaches On:Did the people of the bible really exist?
Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-iew1Gq-mE&feature=related
Re: Scared! I Don't Believe In God, And You People Scare Me by stimulus(m): 2:08pm On Feb 17, 2008
Horus:

Religion is waist of time.

What a waste! Is this how "educated" you are, if you can't differentiate between WASTE and WAIST? grin
Re: Scared! I Don't Believe In God, And You People Scare Me by Horus(m): 2:39pm On Feb 17, 2008
stimulus:

What a waste! Is this how "educated" you are, if you can't differentiate between WASTE and WAIST? grin
What do you use to read?,your eyes or your asshole? grin
Re: Scared! I Don't Believe In God, And You People Scare Me by chikibaybi(f): 11:31pm On Feb 18, 2008
i wonder why u dont believe in God, anyway if you need a reason to believe in God, holler at me, am a living testimony of God's existence and love
Re: Scared! I Don't Believe In God, And You People Scare Me by nanayisha: 6:11pm On Feb 19, 2008
Good day. How are you.

I just finishing reading your comments, and the first thing I must say to you is congraulations. I am so happy for you. Because by God's grace this is the begining for you. Please I do not want you to misunderstand me. I am a believer of God. I am  GOD fearing person, and I aspire to being a better human being to seek the happiness and mercy of th Lord that I serve.
The reason why i congraulated you want because I am a firm believer in logical thinking, especially when it comes to a matter of faith. Just because You have faith in something, does not mean you should not be logical. being logical means that you need to ask painful questions. questions that need to be answered. For this reason I commend. This are signs of grow in faith.
I myself, I am a practicing muslim. I choose to be praticing muslim because i believe Islam answers all the questions I have. I believe in doing something for sake of faith, but also logical. it needs to make sense to you. You need to belive with your heart as well as your brain for doing what you are doing.

The only advice i have for you is to stop looking for a particular religion. Get the answers to all your questions. Not by looking into Christianity or Islam, but by looking for God. Be sincere in your heart. Ask God for guidance. Throw away all your pre-conceived notions about any religion and just seek for your creator. If you are truly sincere in your heart God will come running to you as you go walking to him. You have nothing to lose, so try it.

You are in my prayers and thoughts.

Peace be on to you.
Re: Scared! I Don't Believe In God, And You People Scare Me by Wordsmith(m): 6:27pm On Feb 19, 2008
@ Hos-r-us,

dude, you are actually the waste. If WASTE could translate to WAIST in that dumb write up of yours, then u are indeed wasted, littering the forum with waste material everytime u post. Oh well, u're not putting that one to waste! cheesy
Re: Scared! I Don't Believe In God, And You People Scare Me by Horus(m): 9:15pm On Feb 19, 2008
Wordsmith:

@ Hos-r-us,

dude, you are actually the waste. If WASTE could translate to WAIST in that dumb write up of yours, then u are indeed wasted, littering the forum with waste material everytime u post. Oh well, u're not putting that one to waste! cheesy
When did you saw me using the word waist?
In which post?
Can you use a quote?
Was you reading my post or Someone else post?
Use a quote and show me.
Re: Scared! I Don't Believe In God, And You People Scare Me by Gamine(f): 9:41pm On Feb 19, 2008
Hmm

Serious case.

Why will you be afraid of people
When you dont even fear God.

You hve chosen your path
is up to them to understand and
you to make em.
Re: Scared! I Don't Believe In God, And You People Scare Me by bawomolo(m): 9:44pm On Feb 19, 2008
humanists don't fear people, they respect the rights of their fellow human beings.
Re: Scared! I Don't Believe In God, And You People Scare Me by chiogo(f): 12:02am On Feb 20, 2008
@topic, it's ur life but ur story is not clear. What exactly stopped u from believin'??
Re: Scared! I Don't Believe In God, And You People Scare Me by Wordsmith(m): 12:04am On Feb 20, 2008
Indeed, that's why you and that other clown have to attack Christianity/Christians to make ground and justify your beliefs.
Re: Scared! I Don't Believe In God, And You People Scare Me by Wordsmith(m): 12:05am On Feb 20, 2008
Indeed, that's why you and that other clown have to attack Christianity/Christians to make ground and justify your beliefs.
Re: Scared! I Don't Believe In God, And You People Scare Me by Wordsmith(m): 12:08am On Feb 20, 2008
Post was directed to bawomol
Re: Scared! I Don't Believe In God, And You People Scare Me by therationa(m): 12:09am On Feb 20, 2008
We attack christianity and other religions because it is falsehood and we are advocates for the truth.
Re: Scared! I Don't Believe In God, And You People Scare Me by chiogo(f): 12:14am On Feb 20, 2008
therationa:

We attack christianity and other religions because it is falsehood and we are advocates for the truth.
OmG, did i just see that?? cry so what are u doin' on the 'religion' section since u got no religion??
Re: Scared! I Don't Believe In God, And You People Scare Me by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 20, 2008
chiogo:

OmG, did i just see that?? cry so what are u doin' on the 'religion' section since u got no religion??

do you mind the efulefu
It's people like him that were thrown in the evil forest back in them days
Re: Scared! I Don't Believe In God, And You People Scare Me by chiogo(f): 12:22am On Feb 20, 2008
nwando:

do you mind the efulefu
It's people like him that were thrown in the evil forest back in them days
Lol @efulefu, I can't believe all this comin' from Nigerians, i think.
Re: Scared! I Don't Believe In God, And You People Scare Me by Wordsmith(m): 12:39am On Feb 20, 2008
@ therationa,

see how dishonest you and that bawo clown are? First, u claim to respect other people's beliefs, the next you're affirming the opposite.

You are no advocate of truth. How can u be when you don't even know what the truth is. Honesty comes as a by-product of truth and that has been lacking in you and that other clown's posts.

I don't need to attack your belief even if i believe it to be false.
Truth doesn't need to attack falsehood, like black and white it shows.
Re: Scared! I Don't Believe In God, And You People Scare Me by bawomolo(m): 2:06am On Feb 20, 2008

secularism and humanism can stand on their own. it's just fun picking on religions based on nothing but believe in the unknown.
Re: Scared! I Don't Believe In God, And You People Scare Me by bawomolo(m): 2:07am On Feb 20, 2008
OmG, did i just see that?? so what are u doin' on the 'religion' section since u got no religion??

is the religion forum supposed to be an exclusive club??
Re: Scared! I Don't Believe In God, And You People Scare Me by luvus: 10:35am On Feb 20, 2008
@bawolo

descendnats of apes are allowed to come in and demonstrate but much more let them show us (documented) how thier great grand parents lived, interacted.
Re: Scared! I Don't Believe In God, And You People Scare Me by chiogo(f): 3:55pm On Feb 20, 2008
bawomolo:

OmG, did i just see that?? so what are u doin' on the 'religion' section since u got no religion??

is the religion forum supposed to be an exclusive club??

I believe my post wasn't directed at you but to give you the benefit and answer ur question, Yes, it's supposed to be an exclusive club for 'believers of a 'religion' not just christianity per se.
Re: Scared! I Don't Believe In God, And You People Scare Me by bawomolo(m): 3:59pm On Feb 20, 2008
I believe my post wasn't directed at you but to give you the benefit and answer your question, Yes, it's supposed to be an exclusive club for 'believers of a 'religion' not just christianity per se.

i ascribe to a religion where the black man is God one earth. is that good enough to be part of the club??
Re: Scared! I Don't Believe In God, And You People Scare Me by chiogo(f): 4:01pm On Feb 20, 2008
bawomolo:

I believe my post wasn't directed at you but to give you the benefit and answer your question, Yes, it's supposed to be an exclusive club for 'believers of a 'religion' not just christianity per se.

i ascribe to a religion where the black man is God one earth. is that good enough to be part of the club??
That did not make any sense, God one earth?? undecided
Re: Scared! I Don't Believe In God, And You People Scare Me by bawomolo(m): 4:07pm On Feb 20, 2008
That did not make any sense, God one earth??

i'm God on earth. it was a typo. has my religion been approved.
Re: Scared! I Don't Believe In God, And You People Scare Me by Gamine(f): 4:10pm On Feb 20, 2008
LOL

I wonder Bawo and Co keep bothering themselves

Christianity is not by force na?

Attend to your own cause while we do what God pleases
Re: Scared! I Don't Believe In God, And You People Scare Me by Wordsmith(m): 4:11pm On Feb 20, 2008
@ bawomol,

So much for "atheists respecting other people's beliefs". your beliefs can't stand on its own, that's why u and that other clown have to attack Christians. Like i said, truth and falsehood are contrasting parameters, no need to fight it, these parameters just show.
Re: Scared! I Don't Believe In God, And You People Scare Me by chiogo(f): 4:14pm On Feb 20, 2008
bawomolo:

That did not make any sense, God one earth??

i'm God on earth. it was a typo. has my religion been approved.
[i]God on earth indeed, there's only one God. As long as u're human u can never be God because u're not perfect
and can never be, only God is. It's just like me sayin' I'm Virgin mary on earth, does that make sense??
That's no religion by the way but just a personal belief. So, how come you don't believe in God??[/i
]
Re: Scared! I Don't Believe In God, And You People Scare Me by Wordsmith(m): 4:15pm On Feb 20, 2008
Oh i get it, atheism and naturalistic viewpoints are just cover ups, bawomol and that therationa clown are just dumbass racists waiting for a chance to propagate the stupid "blackman so screwed it all whitey fault" argument.
Re: Scared! I Don't Believe In God, And You People Scare Me by chiogo(f): 4:21pm On Feb 20, 2008
Lol @Wordsmith, the whole thin' baffles me too embarassed
Re: Scared! I Don't Believe In God, And You People Scare Me by bawomolo(m): 4:29pm On Feb 20, 2008
Attend to your own cause while we do what God pleases

this is a subforum were ideas about religions are exchanged. why do u feel threatened.

So much for "atheists respecting other people's beliefs". your beliefs can't stand on its own, that's why u and that other clown have to attack Christians. Like i said, truth and falsehood are contrasting parameters, no need to fight it, these parameters just show.

atheism is a belief and not a cult. secularism and humanism are an ethics system. secularism does well on it's own.

[b]so long as u're human u can never be God because u're not perfect

who said a god as to be perfect. sango wasn't perfect, nor was ogun.

That's no religion by the way but just a personal belief. So, how come you don't believe in God??[/b]

i don't believe in things that can't be experienced. why can't i turn my personal belief into a religion.

bawomol and that therationa clown are just dumbass racists waiting for a chance to propagate the stupid "blackman so screwed it all whitey fault" argument.

y are u jealous that am the god of my domain?? read up on the nation of gods & earth. NGE is a predominantly black organization. they do a good job of analyzing the abrahamaic god.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is There Anything Like Holy Ghost Fire In The Bible? / What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? / Was Jonah Swallowed Up By A Whale Or By A Fish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.