Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

GOD Defiling LOGIC (trinity Debate) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / GOD Defiling LOGIC (trinity Debate) (2220 Views)

About The Trinity / Dilemma : Is GOD a Trinity / Biblical Quotes Proving That Jesus Is Not God And The Absence Of The Trinity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GOD Defiling LOGIC (trinity Debate) by brainpulse: 2:10pm On Oct 06, 2012
Hi all,

To give us proper understanding of this issued (GodHead) that has suffered immense debate i would want us to answer this critical questions before i post a write-up from some-one.

1. When God( we all agree that God is spirit) and the angels visited Abraham, in what form did He visit Abraham (this question is trickish)? He also ate and do things like Human being. Then Can we say its is illogical, difficult for God, impossible for God to come down in the same nature and experience everything as of man for a purpose as the one Christ did?

2. The bible concisely recorded that in the eve of the day, God will come down and fellowship with adam ( i believe talk, and also do things like man with him, properbly laugh and talk) in what nature since God is a spirit will Adam ( man of 100%) see God,dinned with him? So if God could do likewise in those form then is it possible to do the same for any purpose).

3. The bible recorded in Daniel 3:25-28, When daniel's friend were put into the furnace of fire. The king recorded that The fourth image was like the Image of the SON OF GOD even when Jesus christ had not be birthed or His mother and Father were birthed. What misery is this? And this has defiled "LOGIC" Then can we say He had already exited before His death and only waiting for time (we are also going to be debating on this). If a man had exited before his birth that means is death is a formalty for a devine purpose. He also said no one can take His life if He had not laid it down? Then if God can allow this that defiles LOGIC then is anything impossible for him even if it will defile LOGIC?
Thanks all as we enjoy this heat.
Re: GOD Defiling LOGIC (trinity Debate) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 06, 2012
brainpulse: Hi all,

To give us proper understanding of this issued that has suffered immense debate i would want us to answer this critical questions before i post a write-up from some-one.

1. When God( we all agree that God is spirit) and the angels visited Abraham, in what form did He visit Abraham (this question is trickish)? He also ate and do things like Human being. Then Can we say its is illogical, difficult for God, impossible for God to come down in the same nature and experience everything as of man for a purpose as the one Christ did?

God did not himself come down , he imbued authority on his angels and sent them.

Normally angels came , sometimes even referred to as Yahweh, not because they were God but because he gave them 100% authority.

Example :
20 "Now get yourselves ready. I'm sending my Angel ahead of you to guard you in your travels, to lead you to the place that I've prepared. 21 Pay close attention to him. Obey him. Don't go against him. He won't put up with your rebellions because he's acting on my authority. 22 But if you obey him and do everything I tell you, I'll be an enemy to your enemies, I'll fight those who fight you - Exodus 23:20-33

2. The bible concisely recorded that in the eve of the day, God will come down and fellowship with adam ( i believe talk, and also do things like man with him, properbly laugh and talk) in what nature since God is a spirit will Adam ( man of 100%) see God,dinned with him? So if God could do likewise in those form then is it possible to do the same for any purpose).

God fellowshiped with ADAM in his sinless state , when Adam sinned it was all over.

3. The bible recorded in Daniel 3:25-28, When daniel's friend were put into the furnace of fire. The king recorded that The fourth image was like the Image of the SON OF GOD even when Jesus christ had not be birthed or His mother and Father were birthed. What misery is this? And this has defiled "LOGIC" Then can we say He had already exited before His death and only waiting for time (we are also going to be debating on this). If a man had exited before his birth that means is death is a formalty for a devine purpose. He also said no one can take His life if He had not laid it down? Then if God can allow this that defiles LOGIC then is anything impossible for him even if it will defile LOGIC?

Angels are referred to as Sons of GOD, it was an angel not Christ.

And he said 'like unto the ' not 'the'.
Re: GOD Defiling LOGIC (trinity Debate) by ijawkid(m): 2:22pm On Oct 06, 2012
brainpulse: Hi all,

To give us proper understanding of this issued (GodHead) that has suffered immense debate i would want us to answer this critical questions before i post a write-up from some-one.

Thanks all as we enjoy this heat.

No man has ever seen GOD....

This should ring in your head all the time...

All those spirit persons that were seen.felt and touched were not Yahweh but his representatives.........

No man can see GOD and live........

That is a fact....

Angelic representatives were the persons who were seen and felt .....

And so also Jesus isn't God....because Jesus was seen,and Jesus died...

All this can never happen with the almighty...

The minute God can be seen and then can die then he stops being GOD....

Don't y'all get ti??
Re: GOD Defiling LOGIC (trinity Debate) by brainpulse: 2:46pm On Oct 06, 2012
frosbel:

God did not himself come down , he imbued authority on his angels and sent them.

Normally angels came , sometimes even referred to as Yahweh, not because they were God but because he gave them 100% authority.

Example :
20 "Now get yourselves ready. I'm sending my Angel ahead of you to guard you in your travels, to lead you to the place that I've prepared. 21 Pay close attention to him. Obey him. Don't go against him. He won't put up with your rebellions because he's acting on my authority. 22 But if you obey him and do everything I tell you, I'll be an enemy to your enemies, I'll fight those who fight you - Exodus 23:20-33

God fellowshiped with ADAM in his sinless state , when Adam sinned it was all over.

@Frosbel,

@ No. 1: The context and events inwhich you quoted was different entiely.Unless you are calling the bible lier
Again you have only suceeded in twisting the whole issue again. Was Abraham going on a Journey? The Bible Gen 18: 1-5 quoted that God
Genesis 18:1-15
New International Version (NIV)

The Three Visitors
18 The Lord appeared to Abraham near the great trees of Mamre while he was sitting at the entrance to his tent in the heat of the day. 2 Abraham looked up and saw three men standing nearby. When he saw them, he hurried from the entrance of his tent to meet them and bowed low to the ground.
3 He said, “If I have found favor in your eyes, my lord,[a] do not pass your servant by. 4 Let a little water be brought, and then you may all wash your feet and rest under this tree. 5 Let me get you something to eat, so you can be refreshed and then go on your way—now that you have come to your servant.”

“Very well,” they answered, “do as you say.”

6 So Abraham hurried into the tent to Sarah. “Quick,” he said, “get three seahs[b] of the finest flour and knead it and bake some bread.”
7 Then he ran to the herd and selected a choice, tender calf and gave it to a servant, who hurried to prepare it. 8 He then brought some curds and milk and the calf that had been prepared, and set these before them. While they ate, he stood near them under a tree.

9 “Where is your wife Sarah?” they asked him.

“There, in the tent,” he said.

10 Then one of them said, “I will surely return to you about this time next year, and Sarah your wife will have a son.”
Now Sarah was listening at the entrance to the tent, which was behind him. 11 Abraham and Sarah were already very old, and Sarah was past the age of childbearing. 12 So Sarah laughed to herself as she thought, “After I am worn out and my lord is old, will I now have this pleasure?”

13 Then the Lord said to Abraham, “Why did Sarah laugh and say, ‘Will I really have a child, now that I am old?’ 14 Is anything too hard for the Lord? I will return to you at the appointed time next year, and Sarah will have a son.”

This was refering to God appearing to Him not telling him that He was going to send someone. Why have you created a form of God in your heart saying He can not do this or not? If God can defile your Logic (human) accept this in fellowship of humility and lets learn from God himself
Re: GOD Defiling LOGIC (trinity Debate) by tevinsolt: 2:48pm On Oct 06, 2012
for those who don't know....Angel simply means messenger it is not some kind of post
Re: GOD Defiling LOGIC (trinity Debate) by brainpulse: 2:51pm On Oct 06, 2012
frosbel:

Wheather in hIS SINLESS NATURE OR NOT.With what nature did he relate with ADAM? And after His sinful nature God still came down made them clothings from animal skin and gave it to them. So God did all that to defile your Human logic. You also gulved, I told you, they are all trickish questioin that will attract 28 meanings pointing to the samething. You avn't seen nothing yet.
Re: GOD Defiling LOGIC (trinity Debate) by brainpulse: 2:56pm On Oct 06, 2012
frosbel:

With all humility and to honour God in heaven and not to sin against God's WORD and not add or remove because of the day of reckoning and judgement. Please kindly referred me to a biblical reference saying that the fourth person refereed to in Dan 3:25 was only an Angel not CHRIST.

God defiled Your LOGIC Frosbel.
I would humbly say I see the Spirit of Error hear from you.
Re: GOD Defiling LOGIC (trinity Debate) by brainpulse: 3:04pm On Oct 06, 2012
ijawkid:

No man has ever seen GOD....

This should ring in your head all the time...

All those spirit persons that were seen.felt and touched were not Yahweh but his representatives.........

No man can see GOD and live........

That is a fact....

Angelic representatives were the persons who were seen and felt .....

And so also Jesus isn't God....because Jesus was seen,and Jesus died...

All this can never happen with the almighty...

The minute God can be seen and then can die then he stops being GOD....

Don't y'all get ti??

So you are saying:

God is not powerful to reveal himself in any nature.
That God can not do all things accept things in your Head.
That the bible lied when Moses saw only a part of God.
That the writter of Genesis wrote in error.
That even Adam never saw God in the evening of the day as recorded in scriptures.
That there was differnce in the words used for angels, God, lord, god, Christ in the bible expect those permitted by you and your gathering for the sake of all interpretations.

God Defiled your LOGIC again

"The minute God can be seen and then can die then he stops being GOD...."
Where was this written in the bible?
Re: GOD Defiling LOGIC (trinity Debate) by ijawkid(m): 3:07pm On Oct 06, 2012
brainpulse:

With all humility and to honour God in heaven and not to sin against God's WORD and not add or remove because of the day of reckoning and judgement. Please kindly referred me to a biblical reference saying that the fourth person refereed to in Dan 3:25 was only an Angel not CHRIST.

Is this the scripture you are talking about??

New International Version (©1984)
He said, "Look! I see four men walking around
in the fire, unbound and unharmed, and the
fourth looks like a son of the gods."
English Standard Version (©2001)
He answered and said, “But I see four men
unbound, walking in the midst of the fire, and
they are not hurt; and the appearance of the
fourth is like a son of the gods.”

Please did u ever take your time to read that verse??

2 Likes

Re: GOD Defiling LOGIC (trinity Debate) by brainpulse: 3:09pm On Oct 06, 2012
The problem I see hears is this, these peole had only seen God from the Logis side of View but bot from the spiritual angle. They have read only part of the Bible that suited a claim and left the whole Bible just for a couse and purpose.

They have narrowed their understanding to a revision that suits their belief and understanding neglecting the intents of the spirit of God
Re: GOD Defiling LOGIC (trinity Debate) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 06, 2012
brainpulse:

Can you O Wise one, please show me where this 4th Son of the gods is called Christ.
Re: GOD Defiling LOGIC (trinity Debate) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 06, 2012
ijawkid:

fourth looks like a[b] son of the gods.[/b]"

Brilliant !!!
Re: GOD Defiling LOGIC (trinity Debate) by ijawkid(m): 3:11pm On Oct 06, 2012
brainpulse:

So you are saying:

God is not powerful to reveal himself in any nature.
That God can not do all things accept things in your Head.
That the bible lied when Moses saw only a part of God.
That the writter of Genesis wrote in error.
That even Adam never saw God in the evening of the day as recorded in scriptures.
That there was differnce in the words used for angels, God, lord, god, Christ in the bible expect those permitted by you and your gathering for the sake of all interpretations.

God Defiled your LOGIC again

"The minute God can be seen and then can die then he stops being GOD...."
Where was this written in the bible?

There are certain attributes of God that you have not yet come to acknowledge because of the trinity dogma...

Remove the trinity veil and see clearly....

1....GOd cannot be seen by man...never,ever!!!!!!!!
2....God cannot die.....

The bible proves this......

Always let the bible interprete itself....if u don't you will always land In the gutter...

Meanwhile start refuting Jesus himself who said..""No man has seen God""...

No man can see God and yet live....

Try to let this ring in your brain and then you can interprete the scriptures clearer...
Re: GOD Defiling LOGIC (trinity Debate) by brainpulse: 3:13pm On Oct 06, 2012
God will bless you as you read with an open heart as God defiled Human Logic on our series of debate on TRINITY (part 1).

The Three Men Who Appeared to Abraham: The Godhead, Angels, or Human Beings? (Old Testament Lesson cool
By David Larsen | Published: February 19, 2010
In Genesis 18, we read that the Lord appeared to Abraham in Mamre, and also, in the same verse, that three “men” visited him. This has to be one of the most debated passages of all time. The big question is whether these three were divine beings (and if one of the three was the Lord, Yahweh), and if so, why are they described in these verses as “men” engaging in very human activities such as washing their feet and eating regular food (Gen. 18:4–cool? This is a very complicated matter, especially because the text is so vague, not providing the details that we would need to sort this out. In fact, it is really impossible to come to a conclusion based on the biblical text. So why do I bother? Because divine theophanies are a serious matter and a correct understanding (or as close as we can get to it) of these narratives helps us understand the early Israelite beliefs concerning the nature of God.
But before I get into that, I want to point out that the blog Joel’s Monastery (which I’ve mentioned here recently) has a great in-depth commentary on the scriptural passages covered in this Old Testament Lesson #8. He does a good job of covering the material for the entire lesson, including a treatment of the Melchizedek tradition that is quite comprehensive. My post is necessarily more limited, but, if you would like, please see some of my previous posts on Melchizedek as well:
Melchizedek: Priest, King, and God
Joseph Smith and the Genealogy of Melchizedek
Re: GOD Defiling LOGIC (trinity Debate) by brainpulse: 3:13pm On Oct 06, 2012
Back to the question of who visited Abraham — we are specifically told in Gen. 18:1 that the Lord (YHWH) appeared to him (Abraham) near the trees/oaks of Mamre. The Hebrew makes it perfectly clear that Yahweh himself appeared, at least at some point in the story. The Greek translators confirm, albeit somewhat more generically, that it was God (ho theos) that appeared.
This seemingly random appearance of Yahweh to Abraham was not an isolated occurrence. God had appeared to him a number of times previously (see Gen. 12:7; Gen. 17:1–3, 22). These theophanies are not described with any detail, but relate in a rather nonchalant, non-spectacular fashion the idea that Yahweh descended from heaven to speak with Abraham (and then “went up” from him, Gen. 17:22).
So, in chapter 18, we are informed of another appearance of Yahweh to Abraham. Many commentators make a point distinguish this appearance from that of chapter 17. The open (blank) space in the Hebrew text between the two chapters is an indicator that we are starting a new, unrelated narrative. Some commentators identify this first clause of verse 1 as an introduction to the following chapters, which are characterized by their narrative of divine contact with mortals. Although this may indicate that we should understand this line apart from the following verses — that perhaps this is just the “heading” and not the actual beginning of the story–we will have to answer more questions before coming to any conclusion.
After these words of introduction, we are told that Abraham, while sitting in his tent, looks up and beheld three “men” approaching. Neither the Hebrew nor the Greek call them “angels” here, but use common words for mortal men. However, in the next chapter, Gen. 19:1, two of the “men” are called angels (or “messengers”, in both Hebrew and Greek). If two of them leave for Sodom, then apparently the third is left behind. The way the narrative comes to us, the third visitor would seem to be the Lord, who is left by the other two and remains speaking to Abraham in the last part of chapter 18.
Re: GOD Defiling LOGIC (trinity Debate) by ijawkid(m): 3:14pm On Oct 06, 2012
brainpulse: The problem I see hears is this, these peole had only seen God from the Logis side of View but bot from the spiritual angle. They have read only part of the Bible that suited a claim and left the whole Bible just for a couse and purpose.

They have narrowed their understanding to a revision that suits their belief and understanding neglecting the intents of the spirit of God

My freind always read the bible completely before u run into conclusions....let the bible explain itself...

If u let the bible explain itself you won't be entangled in this enigma you are in.......

Even the verse you are quoting never assumed that the 4th person was Christ....

So why this false conclusion??

1 Like

Re: GOD Defiling LOGIC (trinity Debate) by Image123(m): 3:16pm On Oct 06, 2012
yepaaaa @ OP. the thing is 'defy' na, not 'defile'.
Re: GOD Defiling LOGIC (trinity Debate) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 06, 2012
Image123: yepaaaa @ OP. the thing is 'defy' na, not 'defile'.

BTW, Mr. Tithes and Offerings, I am waiting for your answer to my comment which rebuffed your earlier points, in another post. grin
Re: GOD Defiling LOGIC (trinity Debate) by brainpulse: 3:21pm On Oct 06, 2012
ijawkid:

fourth looks like a son of the gods."

I kow you are coming with this i am ready for you.

Who are the gods (small g) your tranlation was refering to. The only time the Bible refered to gods(small g) are those worshiping images and when we are refered to as small gods. at no time did the bible refered to as angels as gods. I said, "You are gods, And all of you are sons of the Most High. Psalm 82:6.) I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the ...) in this context, It was
Re: GOD Defiling LOGIC (trinity Debate) by brainpulse: 3:22pm On Oct 06, 2012
Image123: yepaaaa @ OP. the thing is 'defy' na, not 'defile'.

Thanks bro. I had no time to go through, the second time at least you got the message
Re: GOD Defiling LOGIC (trinity Debate) by brainpulse: 3:23pm On Oct 06, 2012
frosbel:

BTW, Mr. Tithes and Offerings, I am waiting for your answer to my comment which rebuffed your earlier points, in another post. grin

Lets finish addressing this Issue bro we will all move there.
Re: GOD Defiling LOGIC (trinity Debate) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 06, 2012
brainpulse:

Who are the gods (small g) your tranlation was refering to. The only time the Bible refered to gods(small g) are those worshiping images and when we are refered to as small gods. at no time did the bible refered to as angels as gods. I said, "You are gods, And all of you are sons of the Most High. Psalm 82:6.) I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the ...) in this context, It was

mate, gods in the bible can refer to angels, judges of Israel and even children of GOD.

Please don't blaspheme by called Yahweh , gods, please don't.
Re: GOD Defiling LOGIC (trinity Debate) by brainpulse: 3:34pm On Oct 06, 2012
frosbel:

mate, gods in the bible can refer to angels, judges of Israel and even children of GOD.

Please don't blaspheme by called Yahweh , gods, please don't.

Addre

Please never put words into my writ-ups , I had and will never refer God as god. I pointed out that in that context the bible will not be refering to angels as gods and in another revision it was used as God. Please be informed
Re: GOD Defiling LOGIC (trinity Debate) by brainpulse: 3:35pm On Oct 06, 2012
brainpulse:

Please never put words into my writ-ups , I had and will never refer God as god. I pointed out that in that context the bible will not be refering to angels as gods and in another revision it was used as God. Please be informed
Re: GOD Defiling LOGIC (trinity Debate) by ijawkid(m): 3:35pm On Oct 06, 2012
brainpulse:

Lol...

You are really gonna be caught by your own trap by the time we are finished with this discussion....

So tell me who the Gods are??...

Remember.....

God is suppose to be one,not more than 1......

So let's start.....
Re: GOD Defiling LOGIC (trinity Debate) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 06, 2012
brainpulse: Addre

It said son of gods, and you said this was Christ.

So I ask you , is Christ the Son of GOD or Son of the gods ?

besides, it was only used in KJV aligned bibles which have been proven to be manipulated to support the Trinitarian position , though there is still immense ambiguity even when using the KJV bible to support this Pagan concept of 3 gods.
Re: GOD Defiling LOGIC (trinity Debate) by brainpulse: 3:40pm On Oct 06, 2012
frosbel:

It said son of gods, and you said this was Christ.

So I ask you , is Christ the Son of GOD or Son of the gods ?

Daniel 3:25
King James Version (KJV)

25 He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.

Please kindly answer this questions.

Who is refered to as the son of God in the bible?
Who is refered to as the son of god in the bible?
Re: GOD Defiling LOGIC (trinity Debate) by brainpulse: 3:41pm On Oct 06, 2012
ijawkid:

Lol...

You are really gonna be caught by your own trap by the time we are finished with this discussion....

Remember.....

So let's start.....

So your aim is setting up snares for the faithfuls? We will see.
Re: GOD Defiling LOGIC (trinity Debate) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 06, 2012
brainpulse:

King James Version (KJV)

25 He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.

In the bible Son of GOD or Sons of GOD can refer to Angels, Human Beings or Christ himself.

Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the LORD - Job 2:1

because those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God - Romans 8:14

the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose - Genesis 6:2

One advice, don't assume anything, SHOW us WHERE GOD says he is THREE ?
Re: GOD Defiling LOGIC (trinity Debate) by brainpulse: 3:47pm On Oct 06, 2012
ijawkid:

Lol...

Remember.....

So let's start.....

Do you know Nebuchadnezzar can't be talking about so many gods because He knew they were serving one God different form the gods he was serving and the one he laid before them to worship?

Think my brother.
Re: GOD Defiling LOGIC (trinity Debate) by ijawkid(m): 3:51pm On Oct 06, 2012
brainpulse:

King James Version (KJV)

Please mr brain pulse....u need bible classes...

After I quote this scripture I expect u to close this thread and go to sleep...

You have been wasting our time..

We have other posts to attend to...

Please read the verses after verse 25...

Let's read daniel 3:28..
Then Nebuchadnezzar said, "Praise be to the
God of Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego, who
has sent his"" angel"" and rescued his servants!
They trusted in him and defied the king's
command and were willing to give up their lives
rather than serve or worship any god except
their own God.
New Living Translation (©2007)
Then Nebuchadnezzar said, "Praise to the God
of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego! He sent
his ""angel"" to rescue his servants who trusted in
him. They defied the king's command and were
willing to die rather than serve or worship any
god except their own God...

Mr brain pulse are u satisfied??

It was Yahwehs angel who was the 4th person....

I so love the bible...

It explains itself and will continue to...

Oya pack your load leave this post...

You just wasted our time.....

Thank you....

Read that verse up there and get some rest..u need it

It wasn't God that was in the furnace with the 3 hebrews..it was God's angel....

I repeat::::

No man has ever seen God @ anytime...No man can see God and live.....

The bible just debunked your post.

1 Like

Re: GOD Defiling LOGIC (trinity Debate) by brainpulse: 3:54pm On Oct 06, 2012
frosbel:

In the bible Son of GOD or Sons of GOD can refer to Angels, Human Beings or Christ himself.

Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the LORD - Job 2:1

because those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God - Romans 8:14

the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose - Genesis 6:2

One advice, don't assume anything, SHOW us WHERE GOD says he is THREE ?

Thank you my brother if all you have written is true then, John 3:16 wouldn't say " only begotten Son" and He would also say or refered according to your frstline as God sending an angel or even a Human being as pointed by you.

That means by you John 3:16 was not refering to Jesus christ.

If not for revelation,How did He know what He saw when He had never seen anything like that before, and only 3 men changing to 4? Have you read his response? Please read and get back to me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Concerning Tithes, Giving Etc. An Expose` / World Wide Web And 666 / Assemblies Of God Church Sacks General Superintendent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.