Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,948 members, 7,835,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Can All Micheal Jackson Fans Plz Come To The Dance Floor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Can All Micheal Jackson Fans Plz Come To The Dance Floor (1470 Views)

What’s Pregnant Kaffy Doing On The Dance Floor At Peter Okoye’s Wedding? [LOOK] / Pictures: Genevieve Spotted Shaking Her Thing On The Dance Floor / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can All Micheal Jackson Fans Plz Come To The Dance Floor by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 15, 2006
Listen i dont knw about haters but i definitely would talk my mind. Micheal Jackson is still the bomb. And i heard he's doing something with 50 cent. Those are my role models doin' something together. So haters i dont need ur Post here, but just plz tell me, Why do some of u hate Micheal.
Re: Can All Micheal Jackson Fans Plz Come To The Dance Floor by Zahymaka(m): 4:21pm On Apr 15, 2006
Most people don't really hate him.

I still think he's one of the best dancers in the world. Most people think he wanted to become a white man, thus denying his race but according to him, he has a disease called vitiligo. He had to perform plastic surgery to set off the effects.
Re: Can All Micheal Jackson Fans Plz Come To The Dance Floor by nightrider: 5:21pm On Apr 15, 2006
He is the world's greatest entertainer, i used to be dancer, and he was my biggest influence.
Re: Can All Micheal Jackson Fans Plz Come To The Dance Floor by Ynot(m): 5:47pm On Apr 15, 2006
I used to and still (to some extent) love MJ. But, the days of moon-walking are over and his kind of music is outta date. I think he should go home, enjoy the rest of his life and play with his monkeys.
Re: Can All Micheal Jackson Fans Plz Come To The Dance Floor by omogenaija(f): 6:50pm On Apr 15, 2006
check out my profile grin grin grin
Re: Can All Micheal Jackson Fans Plz Come To The Dance Floor by queen2(f): 7:24pm On Apr 15, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

New OMO
Re: Can All Micheal Jackson Fans Plz Come To The Dance Floor by treize(f): 7:27pm On Apr 15, 2006
heck out my profile Grin Grin Grin

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, can't get enough of it, hahahahahahahaha

Am a huge fan of MJ, he is DA BOMB, the gratest artist ever.
I think he was sexier b4 though, now he is too much of a wacko, Jacko-Wacko
hehe. lol. He is brilliant. Definetely on my top 10 list of artists
Re: Can All Micheal Jackson Fans Plz Come To The Dance Floor by hotangel2(f): 8:04pm On Apr 15, 2006
uhmmm, i dont hate him.
Re: Can All Micheal Jackson Fans Plz Come To The Dance Floor by Rhodalyn(f): 8:08pm On Apr 15, 2006
i thk Jackson is a great guy!! kiss kiss kiss kiss surgery or no surgery he's still all time favourite kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Can All Micheal Jackson Fans Plz Come To The Dance Floor by Free(f): 4:29pm On Apr 16, 2006
Michael Michael Michael
am such a BIG fan, lOVE HIS music
from beat it, to smooth criminal to bad
i love You michael , hehehheh lol,
A musical Icon, Theres no one Like mike!!!!!!
Re: Can All Micheal Jackson Fans Plz Come To The Dance Floor by vichel(m): 5:16pm On Apr 17, 2006
Omoge ur profile rocks i am cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Anyway am still a Micheal Jackson's fan till the day i die
Re: Can All Micheal Jackson Fans Plz Come To The Dance Floor by treize(f): 6:01pm On Apr 17, 2006
Michael Michael Michael
am such a BIG fan, lOVE HIS music
from beat it, to smooth criminal to bad
i love You michael , hehehheh lol,
A musical Icon, Theres no one Like mike!!!!!!

same with me
Re: Can All Micheal Jackson Fans Plz Come To The Dance Floor by eveseh(f): 12:32pm On Apr 23, 2006
i love micheal he's nice
Re: Can All Micheal Jackson Fans Plz Come To The Dance Floor by Free(f): 3:45pm On Apr 23, 2006
i heard Micheal
is coming up with a NEW ALBULM!!!!
cant wait to hear IT, cheesy cheesy
Re: Can All Micheal Jackson Fans Plz Come To The Dance Floor by eveseh(f): 3:45pm On Apr 23, 2006
wowowwwwwwwwww,

micheal is coming with new album i cant wait
Re: Can All Micheal Jackson Fans Plz Come To The Dance Floor by Z4M4eva(f): 10:30am On May 13, 2006
OMG !! I Absolutely love Michael Jackson !! His Dance moves are just A.M.A.Z.I.N.G !!
Re: Can All Micheal Jackson Fans Plz Come To The Dance Floor by bluenubian(f): 1:07pm On May 13, 2006
love me some MJ, where are my dancing shoes, lets boogie
Re: Can All Micheal Jackson Fans Plz Come To The Dance Floor by diddy4(m): 5:53pm On May 13, 2006
micheal is my first idol and even after his court rulings and stuff, i still like the dude. i have got all his albums even the rare ones. his dance moves are so amazing. i'm about to break it down y'all, oh, i forgot, u guys cant see me. sorryyyyyyy
Re: Can All Micheal Jackson Fans Plz Come To The Dance Floor by stormz(m): 6:18pm On May 15, 2006
well y'all can talk but i dont think ne of u love mj as much as i do.
i mean, apart from d fact dat hez d best dancer n noone can beat him, hez voice is amazing itz unbelievable.
i mean i dunno if hez curable but i hope God blesses and heals him and i hope he goes bac to singing coz BOY datz wat he does best.
did u say hez makin a new album, im there as soon as it comes out.
God bless Michael Jackson.
xx cool smiley

Re: Can All Micheal Jackson Fans Plz Come To The Dance Floor by ciaragirl(f): 11:43pm On Jun 04, 2006
am here he's my man lipsrsealed
Re: Can All Micheal Jackson Fans Plz Come To The Dance Floor by Oracle(m): 9:36pm On Dec 04, 2006
Michael Rocks
Re: Can All Micheal Jackson Fans Plz Come To The Dance Floor by trendy(f): 12:12pm On Dec 08, 2006
i dont hate him!
i hate tghe transformation
from a cute MJ to a white MJ
Re: Can All Micheal Jackson Fans Plz Come To The Dance Floor by Horus(m): 6:03pm On Nov 04, 2007

Jackson teams up with Kanye on new album

Michael Jackson is teaming up with Kanye West to record his new album.
The 'Stronger' rapper has revealed that he is currently working on material for Jackson's follow-up to 2001's Invincible.
West told The Sun: "I’m working on stuff for Michael Jackson. If I like a person’s outlet or what a person brings to the table, then I’ll speak to them."
Jackson sparked rumours yesterday that he may have some new material ready for release by claiming in a newsletter to his fans that he was about to announce some "exciting news".
The 'Thriller' singer has also been working with Black Eyed Peas' will.i.am and rapper Ne-Yo on his record, which has been described as as sounding like Off The Wall for a contemporary audience.
The album is rumoured to have a release date in early 2008.

Source: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/a77473/jackson-teams-up-with-kanye-on-new-album.html

(1) (Reply)

An Encounter With Ibukun Jegede! A Nigerian Top Model Of Colour In The Uk! / Omotola Vs Amber Rose: Who Wore The Look? / Wow! Justin Timberlake Finally Engaged To Jessica Biel!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.