Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Surprise:adebayor 2007 Bbc Footballer Of The Year - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Surprise:adebayor 2007 Bbc Footballer Of The Year (2957 Views)

The Expensive Cars Asamoah Gyan And Adebayor Drove To Kumasi / Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year / Yaya Toure Is CAF African Footballer Of 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Surprise:adebayor 2007 Bbc Footballer Of The Year by DD5: 8:30pm On Jan 23, 2008
pahtahkee:

Knowing you an egba boy too, I am still trying to figure out who you mean actually? Please help out.

Bunmi of the famous Room 20 girls.
Re: Surprise:adebayor 2007 Bbc Footballer Of The Year by pahtahkee: 8:34pm On Jan 23, 2008
D__D:

Bunmi of the famous Room 20 girls.

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Room 20 shocked shocked! That room wey boys wan kill themselves over back in the days!!!!

I spoke with their olorioko then today through facebook sef.

She is not the one. This Bunmi na former Kemta chic. But now a UK babe.
Re: Surprise:adebayor 2007 Bbc Footballer Of The Year by eldee(m): 8:38pm On Jan 23, 2008
@tkb
bawoni,
you self, you go on heat immediately you see any arsenal fan grin grin
y's u of an impression that every gunner is sum retard
just when i was happy that *  angry *  cooled down
don't let us send e-thugs to you, hmmn
a post is enough for the wise tongue tongue

and bout the wifey do u mean * lipsrsealed *
Re: Surprise:adebayor 2007 Bbc Footballer Of The Year by DD5: 8:44pm On Jan 23, 2008
pahtahkee:

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Room 20 shocked shocked! That room wey boys wan kill themselves over back in the days!!!!

I spoke with their olorioko then today through facebook sef.

She is not the one. This Bunmi na former Kemta chic. But now a UK babe.

oh ok. I heard the Bunmi is still in IB. Men was that chic fine!
What are you doing with Funkybaby?
Re: Surprise:adebayor 2007 Bbc Footballer Of The Year by tkb417(m): 8:48pm On Jan 23, 2008
@tkb
bawoni,
you self, you go on heat immediately you see any arsenal fan
y's u of an impression that every gunner is sum retard
just when i was happy that * * cooled down
don't let us send e-thugs to you, hmmn
a post is enough for the wise

and bout the wifey do u mean * *

My guy
you know ur own is different. You and A-40 be my guys

Pataki and some others are the dangerous ones i avoid like anything
they like wahala like anything.

@D-D
how do you mean what hes doing with Funkybaby?
wetin concern u?
Re: Surprise:adebayor 2007 Bbc Footballer Of The Year by DD5: 8:50pm On Jan 23, 2008
tkb417:

@D-D
how do you mean what hes doing with Funkybaby?
wetin concern u?

wetin u know? pataki na my boy. grin
Re: Surprise:adebayor 2007 Bbc Footballer Of The Year by pahtahkee: 8:51pm On Jan 23, 2008
D__D:

oh ok. I heard the Bunmi is still in IB. Men was that chic fine!
What are you doing with Funkybaby?
When did you become nairaland police? undecided

@ tkb,
David na my son. cheesy
Re: Surprise:adebayor 2007 Bbc Footballer Of The Year by tkb417(m): 8:56pm On Jan 23, 2008
@D-D
im sorry o grin grin

@Pataki
so who is Mrs.Pataki?
Cos if ur son doesnt know ur wife, then der is a prob.

Im off, traffic is ok now. . .
Re: Surprise:adebayor 2007 Bbc Footballer Of The Year by DD5: 9:19pm On Jan 23, 2008
tkb, the fellow has been secretly pursuing funkybaby ever since.

pahtahkee:

@ tkb,
David na my son. cheesy

for where? grin cheesy Make igwe hear you. how ur end?
where are the room 20 girls now? especially the dark one who used to chase shettima?
Re: Surprise:adebayor 2007 Bbc Footballer Of The Year by pahtahkee: 9:27pm On Jan 23, 2008
@ David,
Edit your post now! I will openly tell all the forum who the next ''D'' behind that username depicts. cool

Igwe na my grandson. As for that dark girl chasing Shettima then, she is the olorioko I was referring to.
Re: Surprise:adebayor 2007 Bbc Footballer Of The Year by DD5: 9:43pm On Jan 23, 2008
Pahtakee nothing dey happen grin
The 2 Ds are simply those present in my former username tongue

Igwe na ur grandson . . . why ui no talk am before. yeye boy. cheesy The olorioko don marry abi she still dey waka about her mama shop?
Re: Surprise:adebayor 2007 Bbc Footballer Of The Year by pahtahkee: 9:54pm On Jan 23, 2008
Something go soon happen. cool

Which username: Davidylan? cheesy

You dey tempt me oh shocked shocked

Ok, She is doing well and fine in Lagos. 

Heard Igwe my grandson is living large in Ghana.
Re: Surprise:adebayor 2007 Bbc Footballer Of The Year by DD5: 9:58pm On Jan 23, 2008
bros pataks, how many D dey for that my old username? grin u no sabi maths after all these yrs.

Igwe is a big boy now, flying about in all-expenses paid aircraft. Make you no tempt me at all o . . . if you do your own secret go just fall yakata for ground. cheesy

Olorioko must be a big girl now. She take style fine small o. Had a very nice smile.
Re: Surprise:adebayor 2007 Bbc Footballer Of The Year by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 23, 2008
Eyah. . . .who's talking abt secret here. . . .ok, oya, all of you, tell NL what you've got under the sleeve na. . , starting with **points** D_D tongue , then tbk417. . .and the rest undecided
Re: Surprise:adebayor 2007 Bbc Footballer Of The Year by pahtahkee: 10:12pm On Jan 23, 2008
Sharrap!  grin You dey threaten shocked

So you think you are smart enough to cover your tracks on this one! I got you so well! Remember the more you look, the less you see. cheesy So I dont need to look so hard cool

Anyways, I will leave you alone now. Glad for Igwe.
Re: Surprise:adebayor 2007 Bbc Footballer Of The Year by eldee(m): 10:22pm On Jan 23, 2008
@toyin
na wa ooh, what won't we see on nland. . . shocked shocked
what are u looking for on the sports section shocked
do u even know who adebayor is. . .hmmn
if not for bros * grin * ehn, hmmn grin lipsrsealed
Re: Surprise:adebayor 2007 Bbc Footballer Of The Year by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 23, 2008
eldee:

if not for bros * grin * ehn, hmmn grin lipsrsealed

what are you doing sef eh? abi you're following me arnd NL. . .dnt make me report you to ibukun o, if you dnt want to sleep under the bridge tonight. . . .but good job, you got * grin* right this time. . .but plz, dnt overstep it wink
Re: Surprise:adebayor 2007 Bbc Footballer Of The Year by eldee(m): 10:41pm On Jan 23, 2008
toyinrayo:

what are you doing sef eh? abi you're following me arnd Nairaland. . .dnt make me report you to ibukun o, if you dnt want to sleep under the bridge tonight. . . .but good job, you got * grin* right this time. . .but plz, dnt overstep it wink

see this one ooh
if i don't go to sports thread, where will i go to grin grin
and bout ib, i still refuse to comment
infact i'm now going to be * lipsrsealed *

and before i forget, been dying to say 'oh la la' grin
Re: Surprise:adebayor 2007 Bbc Footballer Of The Year by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 23, 2008
eldee:

and before i forget, been dying to say 'oh la la' grin

yes oh. . . now that i employed you as my gardener. . .oh la la  tongue
Re: Surprise:adebayor 2007 Bbc Footballer Of The Year by eldee(m): 10:49pm On Jan 23, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

where can i find 'kick ass and run emoticon' on nairaland
Re: Surprise:adebayor 2007 Bbc Footballer Of The Year by tkb417(m): 8:09am On Jan 24, 2008
@Pataki and D_D
God don catch the 2 of u, i now know those secrets cheesy cheesy

@Eldee
see, if you don't tell me wassup with this IB chic, ure in trouble

@Toyin
what are you talking about? i don't have any skeleton in my closet o.
meanwhile, i need to ask you some questions and you must answer by force!!!

Back to footie
wetin dey happen for soccer sef? cheesy cheesy
Re: Surprise:adebayor 2007 Bbc Footballer Of The Year by pahtahkee: 3:26pm On Jan 24, 2008
tkb417:

@Pataki and D_D
God don catch the 2 of u, i now know those secrets cheesy cheesy
Wetin do you? undecided What secrets do you know? tongue That David and I went to the same uni, or that we ate ewa and garri from the same pot? grin

tkb417:
@Toyin
By fire by force, carry am waka from Sports section.

How Seun sef? So are you related to 'D' or you are 'D' himself? If you are him, then we have met!

tkb417:

Back to footie
wetin dey happen for soccer sef? cheesy cheesy
Adebayor has apologised to Bendtner. What a good heart he has.

eldee:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

where can i find 'kick ass and run emoticon' on nairaland
Be careful oh. Kicking a lady's ass is not gentlemanly at all.
Re: Surprise:adebayor 2007 Bbc Footballer Of The Year by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 24, 2008
tkb417:

@Toyin

i know what you're going to ask, and yes Ib and Eldee got a lil something something going on. . , ask eldee yourself o grin
Re: Surprise:adebayor 2007 Bbc Footballer Of The Year by tkb417(m): 6:02pm On Jan 28, 2008
@Pataki
now u know we have met abi?
u this man, u don enter yawa.
who be T? na me be D grin grin grin

@Toyinrayo
i will ask u myself and where in earth are you?
Re: Surprise:adebayor 2007 Bbc Footballer Of The Year by pahtahkee: 8:03pm On Jan 28, 2008
tkb417:

@Pataki
now u know we have met abi?
u this man, u don enter yawa.
who be T? na me be D grin grin grin

T

So you are the one who did Baale for Bunmi's wedding? grin What a small world we live in!

Which kain yawa I enter? tongue
Re: Surprise:adebayor 2007 Bbc Footballer Of The Year by tkb417(m): 8:19pm On Jan 28, 2008
small world abi?
na so oo. anyhow? how Amsterdam?

stay off the redlights o grin grin
Are you not T urself?
apart from that day of the wedding, i think i saw u and Seun together at OPIC Roundabout
can u remember?
Re: Surprise:adebayor 2007 Bbc Footballer Of The Year by pahtahkee: 8:32pm On Jan 28, 2008
Haha!

Yeah am T myself. What a small world it is indeed!!!. So the person I was once insulting na my personal person embarassed

So it was you I met at cafe in CMN!!!! shocked grin

Saw your reply on The Jayon thread. angry cheesy

Amsterdam is great. Red light district for where grin grin

How are you doing? How is the consultancy work? wink
Re: Surprise:adebayor 2007 Bbc Footballer Of The Year by tkb417(m): 8:38pm On Jan 28, 2008
my man i dey
i dey Sao Tome and Principe now
the work na die. . .

this world is small i tell you
hope ure making the dough. when next you dey land 9ja?
abi u don delete Nigeria for ur diary?
Re: Surprise:adebayor 2007 Bbc Footballer Of The Year by pahtahkee: 8:43pm On Jan 28, 2008
Thats good to hear!

Hope work is not killing that much. Take it easy those babes oh. grin

I plan to come to 9ja this year. cheesy

How is Seun? She dey angry I no tell her when I wan finally comot. cool But I did it intentionally though.
Re: Surprise:adebayor 2007 Bbc Footballer Of The Year by tkb417(m): 8:47pm On Jan 28, 2008
haba
u did that to my sweet little sister embarassed embarassed

when u enter 9ja holla me. Thats if im around sha

Work is great, man gotta work to survive
Re: Surprise:adebayor 2007 Bbc Footballer Of The Year by pahtahkee: 8:54pm On Jan 28, 2008
tkb417:

haba
u did that to my sweet little sister embarassed embarassed

I guess my action on the quote above will tell you why I did what I did. cool

For the records,
Sorry for the insults, invectives I traded on you. embarassed
Re: Surprise:adebayor 2007 Bbc Footballer Of The Year by tkb417(m): 8:59pm On Jan 28, 2008
my guy
all those stuffs are normal thing. . .
we disagree to agree
Sorry for all that came from me to u too.
One of those things. . .

I think shes a bit stubborn but i cant really say how she carries herself outside.
dont know much about that.

I think Bunmi tells me things more than Seun.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Predict 5 Correct Scores For Free To Win #5,000,000 Simply Predict The Outcomes / Free Single Bet Tips!!!!!!! / How Can I Withdraw My Winning From Foreign Sport Betting Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.