Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,030 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

How To Start An Online Investment Club And Hit The Capital Market - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Start An Online Investment Club And Hit The Capital Market (869 Views)

SEC Suspends BGL From Capital Market Operations / The Nigerian Capital Market & Nigerian Economy! / The Meltdown Of The Nigerian Capital Market: Causes And Consequences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start An Online Investment Club And Hit The Capital Market by adakedajor(m): 8:59pm On Jan 18, 2008
'Starting an investment club is a fun, easy way to learn about investing. It is risky and exciting as you and co-members either increase or decrease your financial holdings by pooling funds and investing together on a regular basis. It can also be a fun excuse for a regular social gathering or a way to educate kids about finance'

I got this from a website on the web.

Was glad when Disney Treasures club advertised the DTIC. I think instead of using our money to buy toys and on the regular programs online, we can come together to form an investment club with DTC.

http://www.disneytreasures.biz

http://www.disneytreasuresclub.com

What do you know about this topic and if you are interested in joining our club that will be the 1st on this forum, you can contact me and we will start the modalities.

What name do you think is best?

How much can we invest?

Does anyone have more information?

Expect Success.

(1) (Reply)

Where Nigerian Youths Make Money, Very Fast And Easy / 0 Naira To Start Your Business (no Gimmicks) / **** TANK FARM FOR SALE **** ! ! !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.