Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

How You Can Earn Big From Mobile Bulk Sms Without Owning A Bulksms Portal - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How You Can Earn Big From Mobile Bulk Sms Without Owning A Bulksms Portal (866 Views)

This Company is reaping big from their trading and empowering from their profit / Start Your Own NAFDAC Approved Fruit Juice Brands Without Owning A Factory / Make 5-10K Daily From Mobile Food Networking With Just 3k Investment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Earn Big From Mobile Bulk Sms Without Owning A Bulksms Portal by gabridalton(m): 1:26am On Dec 18, 2015
3 INTERESTING FCTS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT MOBILE MARKETING BUSINESS IN NIGERIA
(BULKSMS, ROBO CALL, SMS SHORT CODE, CALLERTUNE)

Hello business searcher,

My name is NWACHUKWU GABRIEL a seasoned website developer, internet marketer and Mobile marketing expert.

I do not know how much you know about mobile marketing business, but believe me that there is a lot you need to learn about mobile marketing,

JUST RELAX!!
I am here to expose to you point by point the VERY LUCRATIVE PART OF THIS BUSIESS VENTURE you may not have known.

After reading through you will see why you will take advantage of this lucrative money spinning business venture that has helped me including many of our subscribers to rock in continuous cash flow.
The truth is that all the services in mobile marketing like BULKSMS, SMS SHORT CODE, ROBO CALL, CALLER TUNE, are huge money spinner, as the service is widely used by almost all industry in Nigeria at a very high rate.
Including CHURCHES, MOSQUES, BANKS, PRIVATE BUSINESS OWNERS, SCHOOLS, HOTELS, EVEN INDIVIDUALS etc.

In fact Research has shown that in 2016 the demand for mobile marketing services is going to double, this will invariably translate to mega income for the very few individuals who are rendering this hot in demand service.

Let’s talk about the financial benefits of this BULKSMS as a case study that you may learn why and how you should take advantage of this huge income opportunity NOW!!!

BulkSMS is used in large volume by multi-million naira companies/organizations such as Banks, Churches, Factories, NGOs, Schools, Political Parties, and Cooperatives etc. to reach their audience at a click of mouse. These organizations/ companies lodge millions of Naira into the account of those who provide a platform to send this Bulk Messages and they do this on daily basis. Think of millions of customers that banks have and they send SMS to all of them more than three (3) times a day.

“BulkSMS is a Profitable Venutre: Businesses, Organizations, Governments are Paying Huge Amount Money Daily Into The Bank Account Of Those that Provide The Service”
FACTS ONE
You can start earning money by in very simple way, how by rendering BULKSMS service to churches, school, industries etc without even having an sms portal,
Here is how, just register for a free SMS account at www.smsgeto.com after which all you need to do is to

you can get the full gist here https://younggeniusconcept./2015/12/17/how-you-can-earn-big-from-mobile-marketing-without-having-personal-bulksms-portal/

(1) (Reply)

Just Arrived.tokumbo Siena 2000model In Ph. Weekly Balance / Take A Chance, Make An Extra Income. / 16 Online Investment Opportunities In Recession Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.