Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,719 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Anakonda By Dbanj - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Anakonda By Dbanj (3052 Views)

Songz Better Dan Oyato By Dbanj / Pitbull And Protege Sensato Remix Dbanj's Oliver Twist / Who Is The Best Musician In Nigeria: 2face Or Dbanj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anakonda By Dbanj by coolboyapg: 10:37pm On Jan 18, 2008
whatz up people,i want to hear your comment on dbanj's song anakonda for me that song is damn too too tight,the lyrics to the beats and wande coal vocals.want to hear your comment on the song.big ups to sexy dude himself dbanj

Re: Anakonda By Dbanj by tosinadeda: 10:50pm On Jan 18, 2008
dnt tell me u wanna try me, anakunda is sleeping dnt wake it, cos if u wake it u av to take it and i know that u cannot stand
Re: Anakonda By Dbanj by dipo2much(m): 11:31pm On Jan 18, 2008
I sabi Girl wey don get down with dbanj. She say the guy get earthworm,say no be "anakonda" at all.
I no dey lie o
Re: Anakonda By Dbanj by tosinadeda: 11:38pm On Jan 18, 2008
its not about the size but how he uses it
Re: Anakonda By Dbanj by coolboyapg: 11:42pm On Jan 18, 2008
abeg comment on the song
Re: Anakonda By Dbanj by youngdigi(m): 10:44am On Jan 19, 2008
OMG shocked shocked, don't tell me i am just seeing what i'm seeing

are u guys actually arguing on another man's private part?? goodness mercy what has this world come to what level of gayness is this?? smh @nairaland
Re: Anakonda By Dbanj by coolboyapg: 10:10pm On Jan 19, 2008
please youngdigi stop saying nonsense,pls comment on the song,plsssssssss
Re: Anakonda By Dbanj by misshot: 10:33pm On Jan 19, 2008
that song is too dope,am waiting to have his baby

Re: Anakonda By Dbanj by youngdigi(m): 11:27pm On Jan 19, 2008
@miss hot, that girl on ur sig can be my baby mama as well, is she still with that malo man?
Re: Anakonda By Dbanj by zigbo(f): 2:37am On Jan 24, 2008
uhmmm link pls
Re: Anakonda By Dbanj by YourFather: 9:50am On Jan 24, 2008
coolboyapg,  I am doing your work for you.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=YM_ZgM0dIa4&feature=related

as requested.
Re: Anakonda By Dbanj by doyindamus: 10:11am On Jan 24, 2008
I think the song is terrible. . .
Re: Anakonda By Dbanj by WesleyanA(f): 12:36pm On Jan 24, 2008
co-sign with doyindamus.
i don't like the song either. all his songs are about p-enis. don't Nigerians get tired? undecided

d'banj is OVERRATED.

and what's it with the shades.
Re: Anakonda By Dbanj by coolboyapg: 9:39pm On Jan 24, 2008
abeg na una sabi,big ups to the kokomaster,for me i dey feel the joint
Re: Anakonda By Dbanj by UncleQuily: 6:12pm On Jan 25, 2008
coolboy,
you really lack common sense, if you think that song is not more than wack
Re: Anakonda By Dbanj by misshot: 9:54pm On Jan 25, 2008
uncle quily pls leave coolboy alone,as 4 me am down with him,i luv the joint and cant wait 4 the video
Re: Anakonda By Dbanj by gabrielgb: 10:39am On Jan 29, 2008
co-sign with doyindamus.
i don't like the song either. all his songs are about p-enis. don't Nigerians get tired?

d'banj is OVERRATED.

the fact is nija girls gbadun koboko. just like you admit it you gbadun the koko.

4 now dbanj is the best hate it or live the kokomaster is ontop.

all you girls are hypocrits. i bet you love 2face. but the guy uses the same koboko on about 4-5 girls and got them in the family way.

nija girls gbadun koboko
SA girls gbadun koboko
uk girlss gbadun koboko grin
Re: Anakonda By Dbanj by coolboyapg: 10:25pm On Jan 29, 2008
GABRIEL OSE WA GBAYI,KOBOKO KOBOKO,DBANJ THEY DEY BEEF YOU DEY MAKE MONEY,DBANJ WA DAGBA,AWON ENEMIES E MA RUN DOWN,NO LONG THING
Re: Anakonda By Dbanj by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 14, 2008
don't like the song undecided
Re: Anakonda By Dbanj by misshot: 9:39pm On Feb 14, 2008
what a hot song,i would love to taste dbanj anakonda,just joking.anyaw no long thing
Re: Anakonda By Dbanj by odada(m): 10:58pm On Feb 15, 2008
Hmnnnnnnnnnn,nice song though I quite agree but nothing spectacular?I mean I've heard better songs come out of the stables of MO'HITS records and Dbanj jor grin grin grin I still prefer PERE now thats a song to reckon with cool
Re: Anakonda By Dbanj by namdee(m): 2:41pm On Feb 20, 2008
For real Dbanj needs to change his style about talking about his koko all the tym sometimes it is boring,my sis said it guys like him that can't do shit when it comes to it
Re: Anakonda By Dbanj by motunrayo4(f): 12:14pm On Jul 07, 2008
Pere is my song but I think Anakonda is rubbish, it's sounds too immature.
Re: Anakonda By Dbanj by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 10, 2008
i've heard better lyrics from a goat
Re: Anakonda By Dbanj by Bamsyle(m): 3:01pm On Jul 10, 2008
co-sign with doyindamus.
i don't like the song either. all his songs are about p-enis. don't Nigerians get tired?

d'banj is OVERRATED.

Co-signed.

ibkaye:

i've heard better lyrics from a goat

ROFLMAO grin

Re: Anakonda By Dbanj by grock1(m): 3:03pm On Jul 10, 2008
D'bang no sabi sing. . na rubbish e just they talk for all is songs. . . .na only the "beat" of his songs dey sustain him and i learnt all his beats is supplied by don Jasi. . .
Re: Anakonda By Dbanj by cescky(m): 5:42pm On Jul 10, 2008
why cant this overbloated nigerian artiste make songs that dont make refrence to a womans privte part

this guy is really a copy cat as its alleged jare,hw come after[i] tongolo[/i] which sounded very different in style,hes now beging to sing r n b or what does he call his style of music

and durella has kept on comming strong with styles in up to four songs shocked shocked

abeg tell when him begin make sense make,nah that time em go get mouth nor be now
Re: Anakonda By Dbanj by lalaboi(m): 5:54pm On Jul 10, 2008
mogbe oh!

this guy is know as a sex icon! what do u expect from him? i taya oh! if u dnt like it, dats ur choice!

let him do his ting! while u continue to dey hate!

he's making his money! dnt know what u doin!
Re: Anakonda By Dbanj by Bamsyle(m): 6:02pm On Jul 10, 2008
Known as a sex icon? shocked shocked shocked shocked *whatever that means*

Aiight, maybe he should stop the music thingy and face this your newly suggested profession - Sex Icon!!! grin grin

*hisses, oshisko*
Re: Anakonda By Dbanj by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 10, 2008
D'banj is all about noise noise noise, don't get me wrong, I enjoy a few of his songs and he's rather the entertainer, but at the end of the day, when it comes to music, lyrics are surely of importance are they not, of course not all songs will have the best lyrics but how about atleast being decent, honestly with some of the poppycock he comes up with, you'd have a better chance of getting more meaningful and sense-filled lyrics from a herd of cows suffering from nasal schistosomiasis

Trash Defined.
Re: Anakonda By Dbanj by lalaboi(m): 6:18pm On Jul 10, 2008
nna u just dey fall my hand sha! 2 bad!

a go just leave u! lol
Re: Anakonda By Dbanj by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 10, 2008
am i lieing?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch The Throne - The Throne ( Jay Z And Kanye ) - August 8 / Cap B & Iceberg Slim Punchlines MI Again ! brand new diss song 09-09-09 / Download Album: Rylo Rodriguez - GIHF: Goat In Human Form [zip File]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.