Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

We Are Proud Of Chinua Achebe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Proud Of Chinua Achebe (1115 Views)

Fashola Made Me A Proud Grandfather- Tinubu / "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari / Faces Of Nigerians Politician We Are Proud Of. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Proud Of Chinua Achebe by MrGlobe(m): 10:45am On Oct 07, 2012
We are proud of a worthy son of igboland and the greatest literary import and export EVER from Africa for once again standing on the side of dignity - opening a can of worms eating up the carpet it was swept under.

That is:
That Yoruba ancestor (Awolowo) was a war criminal who sacrificed millions of innocent lives on the Alter of failed selfish ambitions.

We must appreciate that this is what needed to be said and has been said by the man who the whole world takes seriously for his talent and determination to stay in the part of truth.

I appreciate that more young igbos are becoming enlightened.

We must not be ruffled by the clownish attempt by some yoruba elements to disparage a report that is already casting them and their ancestor in very bad light across the international community as you read this.

I however suggest that we move on from where the legend achebe has stopped. We must bring this case to the international court of justice. The mass and self muderer Awolowo must be tried post humously.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Proud Of Chinua Achebe by T9ksy(m): 11:30am On Oct 07, 2012
Mr. Globe:
We are proud of a worthy son of igboland and the greatest literary import and export EVER from Africa for once again standing on the side of dignity - opening a can of worms eating up the carpet it was swept under.

That is:
That Yoruba ancestor (Awolowo) was a war criminal who sacrificed millions of innocent lives on the Alter of failed selfish ambitions.

We must appreciate that this is what needed to be said and has been said by the man who the whole world takes seriously for his talent and determination to stay in the part of truth.

I appreciate that more young igbos are becoming enlightened.

We must not be ruffled by the clownish attempt by some yoruba elements to disparage a report that is already casting them and their ancestor in very bad light across the international community as you read this.

I however suggest that we move on from where the legend achebe has stopped. We must bring this case to the international court of justice. The mass and self muderer Awolowo must be tried post humously.

Oh well, good luck with your hopeless quest and we yorubas must ensure that this shameful attempt by our host to malign our

great sage does not go, unpunished. All modaphocking ingrates still loitering around in our region should be rounded up and dumped in their

erosion-ravaged, kidnapper's paradise.

Geez! It surely su.c.k.s to be ibos.
Re: We Are Proud Of Chinua Achebe by MrGlobe(m): 3:21pm On Oct 07, 2012
I also suggest there is a review of the criteria for placing peoples faces on naira notes. There is no reason an awolowo should grace the currency of Nigeria when somebody like Wole Soyinka is there. But since Nigeria has a knack for celebrating corruption, murder and genocide, I wont be surprised if the ugly faces of obasanjo, Tinubu, tafa balogun etc one day join their ancestor on naira notes.

Justice must be done.

1 Like

Re: We Are Proud Of Chinua Achebe by 9jaIhail(m): 3:31pm On Oct 07, 2012
My bother Mr. Globe i am very much proud of our hero Achebe
Re: We Are Proud Of Chinua Achebe by EkoIle1: 3:48pm On Oct 07, 2012
I'm proud of me too. At least the rest of the country is finally getting to know the real ashebe as the broken down, lunatic and deranged hateful loser who's still buried and locked in the sixties. He's also not going to die and be known In death as a sensible adult with common sense, he's dying as just another worthless tribalistic ibo man full of hate and bitterness and this is the same hate and bitterness he is carrying to his grave. So, I'm proud of the old fool too.
Re: We Are Proud Of Chinua Achebe by Standing5(m): 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2012
If u r proud of Achebe, are u also ashamed of Ojukwu who called Pa Awo "the best president Nigeria never had"?
When Ojukwu was alive but old and sickly every 'Igbo' on NL jumped to praise him now he is dead and his place is being taken by Chinua Achebe . . . Kai! . . . Igbos are practically doomed if they continue like this.
Re: We Are Proud Of Chinua Achebe by 9jaIhail(m): 4:04pm On Oct 07, 2012
Standing5: If u r proud of Achebe, are u also ashamed of Ojukwu who called Pa Awo "the best president Nigeria never had"?
When Ojukwu was alive but old and sickly every 'Igbo' on NL jumped to praise him now he is dead and his place is being taken by Chinua Achebe . . . Kai! . . . Igbos are practically doomed if they continue like this.

You are celebrating that Ojukwu called awo a president we never had? mate you got ojukwu wrong. Him ojukwu is a man everyone who knows him too well knows that he uses indirect words instead of direct words. I am sure i cleared you today hence your celebration over Ojukwu comment about Awo?
Re: We Are Proud Of Chinua Achebe by MrGlobe(m): 4:17pm On Oct 07, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

You are celebrating that Ojukwu called awo a president we never had? mate you got ojukwu wrong. Him ojukwu is a man everyone who knows him too well knows that he uses indirect words instead of direct words. I am sure i cleared you today hence your celebration over Ojukwu comment about Awo?
lol, like I said in the other thread yorobbers are always looking for any means to have a feeling of belonging that they are quick to take up any they see, line, hook and sinker. Someone in the other thread was telling us how IBB praised awo. lol
Re: We Are Proud Of Chinua Achebe by MrGlobe(m): 4:21pm On Oct 07, 2012
Eko Ile: I'm proud of me too. At least the rest of the country is finally getting to know the real ashebe as the broken down, lunatic and deranged hateful loser who's still buried and locked in the sixties. He's also not going to die and be known In death as a sensible adult with common sense, he's dying as just another worthless tribalistic ibo man full of hate and bitterness and this is the same hate and bitterness he is carrying to his grave. So, I'm proud of the old fool too.

its cool how the 'broken down lunatic' has just leaked a portion of his book that is setting the entire Yoruba race on fire and making everyone of them restless. cool
Re: We Are Proud Of Chinua Achebe by EkoIle1: 4:57pm On Oct 07, 2012
Mr. Globe:

its cool how the 'broken down lunatic' has just leaked a portion of his book that is setting the entire Yoruba race on fire and making everyone of them restless. cool

At least I agreed with you. The old and broken down tribalistic clown exposing his backward side is very welcomed. I know many think there are a few different ibo people with wisdom and common sense, but as we've seen, you all are the same beasts of no identity or societal culture and acceptance.

At what point do you people look at yourselves and question your shady and hateful ways because its one thing if one group don't like you, its another for others to hate your guts. Suxcs to be ibo for real.
Re: We Are Proud Of Chinua Achebe by redsun(m): 5:09pm On Oct 07, 2012
Eko Ile:

At least I agreed with you. The old and broken down tribalistic clown exposing his backward side is very welcomed. I know many think there are a few different ibo people with wisdom and common sense, but as we've seen, you all are the same beasts of no identity or societal culture and acceptance.

At what point do you people look at yourselves and question your shady and hateful ways because its one thing if one group don't like you, its another for others to hate your guts. Suxcs to be ibo for real.

You are a stone age man,we know what makes sense to you-Tribal,shady and backward affiliations.Affiliated to animals like tinubu,whose only goal is to turn the time backward for their own selfish interest.
Re: We Are Proud Of Chinua Achebe by EkoIle1: 5:43pm On Oct 07, 2012
redsun:

You are a stone age man,we know what makes sense to you-Tribal,shady and backward affiliations.Affiliated to animals like tinubu,whose only goal is to turn the time backward for their own selfish interest.

Look at this obioma the tailor. Everybody dey talk and this goat show face too. lmao. Shut your damn mouth and go look for new material to spew you lunatic son of useless and broken down ashebe........ Pitiful tribalistic clown. There is s reason why nobody like you shady losers.
Re: We Are Proud Of Chinua Achebe by redsun(m): 5:55pm On Oct 07, 2012
Eko Ile:

Look at this obioma the tailor. Everybody dey talk and this goat show face too. lmao. Shut your damn mouth and go look for new material to spew you lunatic son of useless and broken down ashebe........ Pitiful tribalistic clown. There is s reason why nobody like you shady losers.

Omoile with opinion.Your inherent laziness and myopic upbringing are the key reasons for your fear and hatred for strangers,even though those starnger are your supposedly your fellow country men and women.You are like a spent bullet,waiting to be discarded.This is not the era for sub-creatures that reasons like you,your era is long gone with the wind and you are just managing to hang on to a thin thread.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Proud Of Chinua Achebe by cjrane: 6:05pm On Oct 07, 2012
I must say i duff my hat for the erudite Prof. Achebe. While many so called men of integrity were running to Abuja to beg election riggers for national honors and contracts, he told those rogue leaders to keep their "dishonest honor".Indeed, the erudite Prof is highly revered around the globe. His more than 60 years old book "Things fall apart" is still being used around the globe to teach English and literature.

I am glad the Prof. did Nigeria a favor by writing an account of the civil war.Awolowo himself knew he was a war criminal and would be arrested if he ventured outside Nigeria.That was why he remained in Ikenne pretending to be a communist for the rest of his life. Upon his death in 1987, N150 million naira was discovered to be owned by him. How did a communist acquire such an amount of money? Truth is that he was just as filthy corrupt as any other rogue Nigerian leader. He was only given favorable press coverage by his yoruba kinsmen in the press to give him an unmerited honor.That didn't fool Nigerians into forgetting he was indeed a hideous demon.
Re: We Are Proud Of Chinua Achebe by EkoIle1: 6:17pm On Oct 07, 2012
redsun:

Omoile with opinion.Your inherent laziness and myopic upbringing are the key reasons for your fear and hatred for strangers,even though those starnger are your supposedly your fellow country men and women.You are like a spent bullet,waiting to be discarded.This is not the era for sub-creatures that reasons like you,your era is long gone with the wind and you are just managing to hang on to a thin thread.

Oloshi. Who is hating? A long dead Awo or some battered old jealous lunatic who is still angry and bitter that he was denied the Nobel that was given to a Yoruba man because ashebe was a mediocre joker that they saw through.?

Sensible people are looking for ways to better their country and this bitter and disgruntled old fool is trying to drag everybody down with him to his cursed grave.

Ko ni da fun gbo gbo yin
Re: We Are Proud Of Chinua Achebe by redsun(m): 6:23pm On Oct 07, 2012
Achebe can only be comparable to Africans like Soyinka,Fela and co.They are not "nigerian",they are Africasn and too honorable to be deceitful.They speak the truth when the truth must be spoken.Any noble human will aspire to be like them.

Nigeria is a monster created by the oyinbos nad handed to foo-l when they physically had enough and that foo-lish legacy has continued till this day.The main criteria for being a frontline politician in nigeria today is f-oolishness.

The greatest ill of a typical blackman is delibrately choosing not to know the truth
Re: We Are Proud Of Chinua Achebe by EkoIle1: 6:47pm On Oct 07, 2012
redsun: Achebe can only be comparable to Africans like Soyinka,Fela and co.They are not "nigerian",they are Africasn and too honorable to be deceitful.They speak the truth when the truth must be spoken.Any noble human will aspire to be like them.

Nigeria is a monster created by the oyinbos nad handed to foo-l when they physically had enough and that foo-lish legacy has continued till this day.The main criteria for being a frontline politician in nigeria today is f-oolishness.

The greatest ill of a typical blackman is delibrately [b][/b]choosing not to know the truth

Why are you comparing that old ashebe clown with these worthy Yoruba men? There are no deserving ibo men to add or compare with. These Yoruba men and even wole soyinka with his Nobel are on the ground in Nigeria demonstrating and fighting for their country unlike all your coward and always on the run.leaders like ojuku and this useless idiot ashebe siting in the comfort of his dungeon basement somewhere outside Nigeria fanning hatred and animosity. The man is an overrated clown that was rightfully denied the Nobel.

He's just another failed ibo man full off hate and anger like many we see on NR.
Re: We Are Proud Of Chinua Achebe by redsun(m): 6:55pm On Oct 07, 2012
Eko Ile:

Why are you comparing that old ashebe clown with these worthy Yoruba men? There are no deserving ibo men to add or compare with. These Yoruba men and even wole soyinka with his Nobel are on the ground in Nigeria demonstrating and fighting for their country unlike all your coward and always on the run.leaders like ojuku and this useless idiot ashebe siting in the comfort of his dungeon basement somewhere outside Nigeria fanning hatred and animosity. The man is an overrated clown that was rightfully denied the Nobel.

He's just another failed ibo man full off hate and anger like many we see on NR.

They are not your kind of yoruba.You are not in any way like them and you will in no way be their mouth piece.You are a mouthpeice fpr backwardness and we know the people you represent
Re: We Are Proud Of Chinua Achebe by EkoIle1: 7:10pm On Oct 07, 2012
redsun:

They are not your kind of yoruba.You are not in any way like them and you will in no way be their mouth piece.You are a mouthpeice fpr backwardness and we know the people you represent

Dumb idiot, they are nigerians, patriotic nigerians, not like your running, fake and coward ibo nigerians like ojuku and ashebe. You can not compare with any ibo man because there's been a shortage of worthy ibo man since the beginning of Nigeria. Sham on you and cover your head in shame.
Re: We Are Proud Of Chinua Achebe by Torch1(m): 7:24pm On Oct 07, 2012
Yes! Am proud of Achebe and i eagerly awaits for release of that book in Nigeria and across Africa.
Long live Achebe!
May You Live Longer Than Your Haters!
We Are Proud Of You Chinua!
Re: We Are Proud Of Chinua Achebe by redsun(m): 8:44pm On Oct 07, 2012
grin grin grin

You are so fake you deliberately mispelled noble names like a naughty little boy.Hey,iya-ile is calling you for breast milk,big neanderthal baby.

Eko Ile:

Dumb idiot, they are nigerians, patriotic nigerians, not like your running, fake and coward ibo nigerians like ojuku and ashebe. You can not compare with any ibo man because there's been a shortage of worthy ibo man since the beginning of Nigeria. Sham on you and cover your head in shame.
Re: We Are Proud Of Chinua Achebe by priory: 9:05pm On Oct 07, 2012
May God help me to forgive that mass murderer. He was worst than Osama. Heartless man.

1 Like

Re: We Are Proud Of Chinua Achebe by Ngodigha1(m): 9:12pm On Oct 07, 2012
priory: May God help me to forgive that mass murderer. He was worst than Osama. Heartless man.
Though he has died long time ago, but his rotten bones should be exhumed and tried at the int court of justice.
Re: We Are Proud Of Chinua Achebe by PointB: 11:21pm On Oct 07, 2012
Prof Chinua Achebe hit the bulls eye with this bitter truth. I am extremely proud and honoured to share same ethnic group with this fearless African. The truth once again is out now in the open, only this time, aided by a giant of Achebe's mould. Nigerians should confront it (the truth), and not Prof Achebe or Igbos.
Re: We Are Proud Of Chinua Achebe by cjrane: 12:39am On Oct 08, 2012
Ngodigha1:
Though he has died long time ago, but his rotten bones should be exhumed and tried at the int court of justice.

It wouldn't be a bad idea to exhume his skeleton and grind it to dust. Awo was that wicked a man to have a marked grave.
Re: We Are Proud Of Chinua Achebe by Rossikk(m): 12:45am On Oct 08, 2012
But why is GOWON not the object of blame?

HE was the one in power who actually directed what should happen. He could easily have rejected what Awo said. Why is HE let off?

Why are the BRITISH not the subject of Igbo hate? THEY actually supplied the weapons used by Nigeria to kill Igbos.

Why single out Awolowo when they were so many other pivotal players?
Re: We Are Proud Of Chinua Achebe by jmaine: 12:54am On Oct 08, 2012
Another Useless thread . . .
Re: We Are Proud Of Chinua Achebe by cjrane: 1:34am On Oct 08, 2012
Rossikk: But why is GOWON not the object of blame?

HE was the one in power who actually directed what should happen. He could easily have rejected what Awo said. Why is HE let off?

Why are the BRITISH not the subject of Igbo hate? THEY actually supplied the weapons used by Nigeria to kill Igbos.

Why single out Awolowo when they were so many other pivotal players?
Gowon had no choice but to fight and reunite his country.Gowon did fight a clean war.He was convinced about military victory by sheer number of the Nigerian troops and superior weaponry as compared to the Biafrans.
Awolowo on the other hand didn't really care much about military conquest.He focused all his attention on impoverishing the Igbos and committing genocide to substantially wipe out his enemies for ever.
Re: We Are Proud Of Chinua Achebe by Chyz2: 1:47am On Oct 08, 2012
T9ksy:

Oh well, good luck with your hopeless quest and we yorubas must ensure that this shameful attempt by our host to malign our

great sage does not go, unpunished. All modaphocking ingrates still loitering around in our region should be rounded up and dumped in their

erosion-ravaged, kidnapper's paradise.

Geez! It surely su.c.k.s to be ibos.

Make sure you are the first one to try do the dumping. Remember what happened to your OPC when they came our way grin

(1) (Reply)

2015: No Nigerian President Can Be Sworn In Three Times – Arewa Youths Tell GEJ / A / Police Invade Kano Goverment Lodge In Abuja, Hold Five Governors Hostage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.