Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

I Wanna Know More About Jamaican Culture - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Wanna Know More About Jamaican Culture (2170 Views)

Speaking Jamaican Patois... / Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. / A Thread Fi Jamaican Patois! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wanna Know More About Jamaican Culture by sambos994(m): 11:10pm On Oct 08, 2012
I'm on that weird side of NL.... shocked
Re: I Wanna Know More About Jamaican Culture by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 08, 2012
Lmao@everytime shortii is "in a beef" or about to get Into a Beef the same 2 screen names Magically Appear out of no where.....

...LmL...NL full of Weird Muthafoukahs
Re: I Wanna Know More About Jamaican Culture by sambos994(m): 11:18pm On Oct 08, 2012
^what two?
Re: I Wanna Know More About Jamaican Culture by MrsChima1(f): 11:24pm On Oct 08, 2012
Damn...let me lay low...thought yall were just playing! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Wanna Know More About Jamaican Culture by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 08, 2012
Mrs..Chima:
Damn...let me lay low...thought yall were just playing! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Not at all mama.
Re: I Wanna Know More About Jamaican Culture by MrsChima(f): 1:31am On Oct 09, 2012
*Kails*:

Not at all mama.
tongue
I see! Jamo women still cant cook.
Re: I Wanna Know More About Jamaican Culture by somalia5: 2:02am On Oct 09, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

tongue
I see! Jamo women still cant cook.

she cant cook but i still eat what she has to offer wink
Re: I Wanna Know More About Jamaican Culture by Blyss: 2:42am On Oct 09, 2012
*Kails*:

Not at all mama.

Awww, is everybody picking on you? cry cry
Re: I Wanna Know More About Jamaican Culture by somalia5: 2:54am On Oct 09, 2012
Blyss:

[quote author=Blyss]

leave my woman one
Re: I Wanna Know More About Jamaican Culture by carolgreen702: 3:31am On Oct 09, 2012
a family of cunumunus and I am the biggest poppyshow an fassyhole of the bunch." brautundabendkleider.com
Re: I Wanna Know More About Jamaican Culture by Nobody: 3:35am On Oct 09, 2012
Blyss:

everybody like whom exactly?

all i see are irrelevant nobodies who cant seem to stay away from
threads with *kails*/msdarkskin on them. sound familiar?

You and the other drama-rats can get off my dyck now.
Re: I Wanna Know More About Jamaican Culture by sambos994(m): 3:42am On Oct 09, 2012
Oi...
Re: I Wanna Know More About Jamaican Culture by Nobody: 3:43am On Oct 09, 2012
~Royal~:
Lmao@everytime shortii is "in a beef" or about to get Into a Beef the same 2 screen names Magically Appear out of no where.....

...LmL...NL full of Weird Muthafoukahs

^^^^
Re: I Wanna Know More About Jamaican Culture by MrsChima(f): 12:35pm On Oct 09, 2012
somalia5:

she cant cook but i still eat what she has to offer wink

She doesnt want you. Get your mouth off her nuts fukboy.
Re: I Wanna Know More About Jamaican Culture by MrsChima(f): 12:39pm On Oct 09, 2012
Blyss:

You like kai dont you? I dont think your so called wife is going to like you chasing a chick online. Are you holding grudges still
Re: I Wanna Know More About Jamaican Culture by somalia5: 1:03pm On Oct 09, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

She doesnt want you. Get your mouth off her nuts fukboy.

What an obese seditary loser u are
Re: I Wanna Know More About Jamaican Culture by MrsChima1(f): 3:44pm On Oct 09, 2012
somalia5:

What an obese seditary loser u are

Is that what you told your mammy? grin grin grin grin grin I know she loooove those European biscuits and scones. tongue tongue tongue

Being rejected is a mofo huh? grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Wanna Know More About Jamaican Culture by somalia5: 8:16pm On Oct 09, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

Is that what you told your mammy? grin grin grin grin grin I know she loooove those European biscuits and scones. tongue tongue tongue

Being rejected is a mofo huh? grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue

Rejected? lmao
Re: I Wanna Know More About Jamaican Culture by MrsChima1(f): 8:43pm On Oct 09, 2012
somalia5:

Rejected? lmao

Chasing someone that doesn't want you and told you that she is not interested is a classic example of REJECTION.

Time will heal. wink
Re: I Wanna Know More About Jamaican Culture by Blyss: 9:34pm On Oct 09, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

You like kai dont you? I dont think your so called wife is going to like you chasing a chick online. Are you holding grudges still

LOL, I swear.. you two are like lesbians lovers up in this place. cheesy
Re: I Wanna Know More About Jamaican Culture by MrsChima1(f): 10:06pm On Oct 09, 2012
Blyss:

LOL, I swear.. you two are like lesbians lovers up in this place. cheesy

You sound jealous. grin grin grin
Re: I Wanna Know More About Jamaican Culture by somalia5: 10:26pm On Oct 09, 2012
ur right ive been rejected and i just cant get over it lmao
Re: I Wanna Know More About Jamaican Culture by sambos994(m): 11:30pm On Oct 09, 2012
....the sad part is....it's communicating over computer. grin grin grin
Re: I Wanna Know More About Jamaican Culture by MrsChima1(f): 11:56pm On Oct 09, 2012
sambos994: ....the sad part is....it's communicating over computer. grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Wanna Know More About Jamaican Culture by MrsChima1(f): 11:57pm On Oct 09, 2012
somalia5: ur right ive been rejected and i just cant get over it lmao

I know. Self admittance is the first step to recovery. wink
Re: I Wanna Know More About Jamaican Culture by somalia5: 12:23am On Oct 10, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

I know. Self admittance is the first step to recovery. wink

i thought a good blow joooob was the first sign of healing
Re: I Wanna Know More About Jamaican Culture by NRIPRIEST(m): 1:38am On Oct 11, 2012
*Kails*:
^^^^

ok, repeat after me:

"Mi name Ali di Ediat. I come from a family of cunumunus and I am the biggest poppyshow an fassyhole of the bunch."

grin

Are you not the same chic that is following him around? Smh.
Re: I Wanna Know More About Jamaican Culture by Nobody: 2:51am On Oct 11, 2012
Get up out of mine and go find a topic to discuss.
Re: I Wanna Know More About Jamaican Culture by Blyss: 11:21pm On Oct 12, 2012
*Kails*:
Get up out of mine and go find a topic to discuss.

Get up out of your what? undecided
Re: I Wanna Know More About Jamaican Culture by pleep(m): 4:26am On Oct 14, 2012
Does it even matter? What does it have to do with you. If i am not mistaken you were the main one who had some shyt to say when he disrespected me, so wtf you worried about what goes on now?

And as for you royal we have talked offline many times so you know my intentions. I said it was a wrap and thats what it is.

Do you really think i trust someone who violated me in the worst way possible, called me names and dissed me relentlessly? You comparing me to rihanna, cool.

Its mad interesting, You coming on here trying to style me out but you chasing kandiikane like your life depends on winning her punny or something.

Its amazing what ppl will do for likes....
[size=30pt]DAFUQ [/size]
Re: I Wanna Know More About Jamaican Culture by pleep(m): 4:28am On Oct 14, 2012
pleep: [size=30pt]DAFUQ [/size]
so kalis is mrsdarkskin... i was suspecting that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Politcs Behind Oduduwa Myth / Photo: Royalties: Picture Of Young (queen) Elizabeth And The Sultan. / The Accent Marks In The Yorùbá Language.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.