Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

NYSC Batch A 2013 House - NYSC (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch A 2013 House (340572 Views)

Batch A 2013 Corpers Where Is Your PPA / A Thread For Batch A 2013 Corpers Posted To ONDO State / NYSC Adjust Batch A 2013 Mobilization See The New Time Table Here . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 12, 2013
outrage: I hear that if the list is corrected, the list is would not be brought back to the university. That means we with error list would not see mobilization number, just callup letter direct..

Omo see mess up o!

omo na Borno or Yobe tinz be dt o...bst of lk
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by wisolf(m): 10:01pm On Feb 12, 2013
outrage: I hear that if the list is corrected, the list is would not be brought back to the university. That means we with error list would not see mobilization number, just callup letter direct..

Omo see mess up o!

yes o my broda..na prayer tinss nw oo
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by biodex(m): 10:24pm On Feb 12, 2013
yokiti:

Hope they will refund the #2000 this time around as those that paid the said #6500 during the last convocation have not collected the money to be refunded. Thanks my great mathematician!

is it compulsory to pay the money...cant i borrow gown from my frnd....lolz
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Seyixyz: 10:54pm On Feb 12, 2013
Fellow ABUsites,i hav identified my problem..I compared my jamb no.on my slip & d 1 on d error list & discovered dat d last digit in d 1 sent 2 nysc was missin..Mayb u shud try doin same..And hope we've al gone 2 sch 2 do d ryt tin?I tink d error list is mostly centered on d jamb numba..Try 2 identify urs
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by yokiti: 11:08pm On Feb 12, 2013
biodex:

is it compulsory to pay the money...cant i borrow gown from my frnd....lolz

Its not compulsory my brother.

The benefits of paying the convocation fee includes:
1. Convocation gown that will enable gain entry into the Auditorium which will signal your proper admittance as a Graduate of LASU.
2. Convocation Brochure and order of proceedings.
3. Invitation cards for 2(two) for your guests.
4. You will watch the proceedings live and not on the external screens that will be placed outside the auditorium.
5. You might be lucky to be a popular celebrant/ sudden celebrity if God keeps on directing / stations the heart and hands of the cameraman to where you are seated
6. The euphoria of the moment your Faculty convocation oath is signed on your behalf by your representative (Dean/ Provost of college)
THE BENEFITS OF NOT PAYING THE SAID FEES ARE:
1. You can borrow gown from your friends(if only they will agree ) to take photograpghs.
2. You can purchase the convocation brochure at the convocation ground for only #1000
3. Your movement will not interrupted/ restricted because you will be the chairperson of TENT MAKERS under the canopy that will be provided outside the auditorium.
4. You will have time to be with all your guest at all times if you are coming with Batallion (hope this is not annoying as that is the only word I can think of that passes the message across well ) of them.
5. You will save close to #5,500.
My friend and colleague, please compare and contrast.
May this joy of ours never be saddened.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by yokiti: 11:21pm On Feb 12, 2013
Attention to all Graduants in the house;Convocation NEWS!!!
Please visit www.lasu.edu.ng to download the LASU 18th convocation ceremony Bulletin. The news bulletin contains the order of activities for each day and procedures/guidelines to be followed. Here you will get the amount payable and account the money for the ( Gown, Convocation Brochure and guest Invitation card ) will be paid to.
The convocation package costs #6500 with a refundable fee of #2000 (please dont raise hope on the refundable sum because those I know that convocated last JUNE have not gotten their #2000 refund) after submission of the gown.
Below is the Account details:
UBA Account Number: 1010295541
Account name: LASU REVENUE.
The sum to be paid for the purchase of higher Degrees Academic gown and other convocation material is #30,000
May this joy of OURS never be saddened in Jesus name!
P. S: This post is a reminder and its supporting the earlier post by KOSEBINU.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nikkyfuja(f): 11:32pm On Feb 12, 2013
yokiti:

Its not compulsory my brother.

The benefits of paying the convocation fee includes:
1. Convocation gown that will enable gain entry into the Auditorium which will signal your proper admittance as a Graduate of LASU.
2. Convocation Brochure and order of proceedings.
3. Invitation cards for 2(two) of your guests.
4. You will watch the proceedings life and not on the external screens that will be placed outside the auditorium.
5. You might be lucky to be a popular celebrant if God keeps on directing/ stationed the heart and hands of the camera to where you are seated
6. The euphoria of the moment your Faculty convocation oath is signed on your behalf by your representative (Dean/ Provost of college)
THE BENEFITS OF NOT PAYING THE SAID FEES ARE:
1. You can borrow gown from your friends(if only they will agree ) to take photograpghs.
2. You can purchase the convocation brochure at the convocation ground for only #1000
3. Your movement will not interrupted/ restricted because you will be the chairperson of TENT MAKERS under the canopy that will be provided outside the auditorium.
4. You will have time to be with all your guest at all times if you are coming with Batallion (hope this is not annoying as that is the only word I can think of that passes the message across well ) of them.
5. You will save close to #5,500.
My friend and colleague, please compare and contrast. May this joy of ours never be saddened.

Wow!!!U really took your time in writing this!lol....its simple if U wanna pay,pay and if not don't pay!chikena!damn

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by outrage: 11:45pm On Feb 12, 2013
Seyixyz: Fellow ABUsites,i hav identified my problem..I compared my jamb no.on my slip & d 1 on d error list & discovered dat d last digit in d 1 sent 2 nysc was missin..Mayb u shud try doin same..And hope we've al gone 2 sch 2 do d ryt tin?I tink d error list is mostly centered on d jamb numba..Try 2 identify urs
Not really, from my school most people on the error list had no problem. There's of course an exception, some had no problem from the list but when they checked the master list, their DOB or state of origin had problem.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by outrage: 11:50pm On Feb 12, 2013
Ogbeche77: big time suspense, means those on error list should have there finger crossed and to pray against any surprises when the call up arrive there respective schools
wisolf: yes o my broda..na prayer tinss nw oo
Am telling you, its just for one to go and pray for a good place.
May we be granted our hearts desires by the almighty.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by yokiti: 11:51pm On Feb 12, 2013
outrage:
Not really, from my school most people on the error list had no problem. There's of course an exception, some had no problem from the list but when they checked the master list, their DOB or state of origin had problem.

As Ogbeche77 as rightly stated earlier on the thread; you can correct error in your bio data (i.e Name, DOB, marital status etc. ) when you get to orientation camp.
Hope your are now becoming fairer?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by outrage: 12:10am On Feb 13, 2013
yokiti:

As Ogbeche77 as rightly stated earlier on the thread; you can correct error in your bio data (i.e Name, DOB, marital status etc. ) when you get to orientation camp.
Hope your are now becoming fairer?
Haha! Am still in this jungle o! Maybe when I get home.
Sorry, I didn't read his earlier post, I have been an absentee for sometime now. Hopefully I am back. ISA
I was happy with the way things were going till a friend told me this evening how people on error lis would not have mobilization number. How we wan for do this now??

But another person said, they can use your name and name of institution but I believe that's going to be too much work..
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Enockia(m): 4:33am On Feb 13, 2013
Hello PËÖPĻË please I need a tip on an issue. I went to check for мч name on the nysc mob list I did see it but on мч state of origin colum DT was written instead of BY will ţħίş have any negetive effect later?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 5:43am On Feb 13, 2013
Enockia: Hello PËÖPĻË please I need a tip on an issue. I went to check for мч name on the nysc mob list I did see it but on мч state of origin colum DT was written instead of BY will ţħίş have any negetive effect later?
Your state of origin affects the state you will be posted to.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by yokiti: 7:32am On Feb 13, 2013
@ Outrage,
Whatever decision NYSC wants to take as regards the error list and posting; You shall highly be favoured.
Your staying on this thread is important to me (us), dont be a runaway again because your ealier sin of abandoning this thread has been forgiven; we will not take it lightly with you if you repeat same. Thanks and God bless my Al- Gaosu.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 13, 2013
Hailings 2 Prospective Batch A corpers.
Pls I av a question 2 ask wich z my sch (UNIBEN) pasted 2 diff correction lists...1 had d normal 10digits nd d 2nd n newest 1 had 9digits....Pls I dunno wich I am 2 follow nd I wud like 2 knw if dre z any oda school experiencing such predicament as dis...thanks

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by yokiti: 7:49am On Feb 13, 2013
Blarkcharlz: Hailings 2 Prospective Batch A corpers.
Pls I av a question 2 ask wich z my sch (UNIBEN) pasted 2 diff correction lists...1 had d normal 10digits nd d 2nd n newest 1 had 9digits....Pls I dunno wich I am 2 follow nd I wud like 2 knw if dre z any oda school experiencing such predicament as dis...thanks

Am passing this to Sandylurv et.al. From UNIBEST (to put it the way they want it) for thorough scrutiny.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 13, 2013
Esji80:
Plx any info on wen is d call up number coming out(ERROR LIST)?
d call up no. Of d error list wil cum wit their respective callup later...sowi d runzin tip is destroyed...bt trust me if u av a long leg, very long 1, u knw wat i mean, u can influence ur postin wit just ur matric no, skul name, nd ur name
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 13, 2013
Seyixyz: I hav already don dat sir..Did dat on Monday..D tin jus got me skeptical abt our chances of makin it..Thankz anyway..God is in control
u said it all god is in control....mark my word, i got an intel frm a source, veri reliable..dat u guys wil make it, in as much u did ur corrections....AL IZ WEL
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 13, 2013
Blarkcharlz: Hailings 2 Prospective Batch A corpers.
Ooops....it seems na OYO(on your own) for dat mata...honestly u dnt av to be confuse, i beliv uniben told u guys wat to do, just follow their instruction nd u will be save on d last day.....AL IZ WEL
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by outrage: 8:14am On Feb 13, 2013
yokiti: @ Outrage,
Whatever decision NYSC wants to take as regards the error list and posting; You shall highly be favoured.
Your staying on this thread is important to me (us), dont be a runaway again because your ealier sin of abandoning this thread has been forgiven; we will not take it lightly with you if you repeat same. Thanks and God bless my Al- Gaosu.
Ameen!! Ameen!!
Thanks my bro.
That means a lot, sorry about my earlier behaviour.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by yokiti: 8:26am On Feb 13, 2013
@ our Moderators; what you did in your closet has been seen in the open (thread) through HIDDEN POST. Eku ise o!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by flinton(m): 8:27am On Feb 13, 2013
I wish there are jamb nd NYSc reps here, I really want to know, if jamb fails to verify ur jamb admission on their database that means no service for those on error list?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by idrezee(m): 8:50am On Feb 13, 2013
[/color][color=#990000]Morn peeps, diz tread has bn of big 'elp 2 me and fwendz.........tanx 2 y'all. Pls I just want diz 2 questions answered ASAP;Q1 how's accommodation like 4 abuja coppers(pls sombody should really talk bout diz) Q2 pls is Uniabj offering estate management or geoinfomatics? And wat really's behind all diz recent crisis in d@ sch. Pls I'm waiting 4 ansas. Thankz
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Uchesis: 9:09am On Feb 13, 2013
G'mornin evry1. Wow, its 12 days to call up ooh, and 19 days to d main event... Hw una dey prepare na?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by DonRomeo(m): 10:09am On Feb 13, 2013
Guys pls I need your help.I want to be posted to the ministry for my ppa,hw can I go about it?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by HARIBOUY: 10:47am On Feb 13, 2013
[color=#000099][/color
em Johnson Ariyo Paul, Mass Communication frm Kogi state university (13A)
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by IamAthens(m): 11:11am On Feb 13, 2013
ik121: NYSC BATCH A 2013 Prospective corp members meets here for discussion. Thank you.
I Percieve brokage,unplanned fasting,land surveying (treking),sweaty armpits,loads of fun,unethical treatments and also some real sense of being a 1man team,but in all these do i thank God cos his Grace is so abundant.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by bollexy: 11:16am On Feb 13, 2013
Its amazing joining ds tread...am bollexy pls can anybdy help me influence ma posting pls want abj or lag I knw am late buh I bliv sm1 can't stil help me out

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (321) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.