Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,064 members, 7,852,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:27 PM

NYSC Batch A 2013 House - NYSC (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch A 2013 House (342012 Views)

Batch A 2013 Corpers Where Is Your PPA / A Thread For Batch A 2013 Corpers Posted To ONDO State / NYSC Adjust Batch A 2013 Mobilization See The New Time Table Here . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Shugamania(f): 12:15am On Feb 14, 2013
yokiti:

My fellow graduant, am good o, what about you and hope you are preparing?

I dey try prepare o.
Heard we need to apply for certificate @ d faculty office. Are u aware?

Nicklutz: Yokiti,Ehizaro,shugamania and martowskin i greet una.

i hail u righteously, my broda.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by braine(m): 1:51am On Feb 14, 2013
yokiti:

8. Do not take double ration of food.

Lol. Who wants double dosage of poison? cheesy
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by lexy4me(m): 5:41am On Feb 14, 2013
Tbillz: plz i sent my mob. Numba 2 a frnd 2 hlp bt he complained that my numba has no alphabet? Plz anybody frm Kogi/UNI 2 comfirm diz? Tankz
oboi mob N☺ N☺ dey get alphabet inside Ooº°˚ ˚°ºo!!!!!!am 4rm ksu too.......Йą 10 digit e dey be shikena
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 5:47am On Feb 14, 2013
yokiti: @ Nicklutz
I throway salute o! Hope the concerned and those of us that are just lucky/ favoured draw inspiration from your experience.
Depite the fact that I have seen my call up number, I know I might be deported from camp if Admission letter is the gate fee there. Am saying this because of my admission status on JAMB website when I checked last week Tuesday still displays NO ADMISSION OFFERED YET.
Isn't it better to know you fate now than being excited here and at the end after travelling Kilometres ( I will not be definite here because i dont want where I will have to spend almost 2 days on the road just to serve ones fatherland) you are told to check back next batch as there are no Vacancies for those without JAMB admission letter.

Is it really thru that u may not be mobilzed with batch A for service if you do not have admission letter.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by lexy4me(m): 6:10am On Feb 14, 2013
shodexy:

Is it really thru that u may not be mobilzed with batch A for service if you do not have admission letter.
not everybody in a university was offered admission by jamb......d most important criteria is dat Ɣ☺ΰ‎​​ av a jamb reg.....and a letter of provisional admission from d institution Ɣ☺ΰ‎​​ graduated .aπϑ also a statement of result

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by lexy4me(m): 6:12am On Feb 14, 2013
Happy Vals day frends.......get d true gifts of love dis special day!!!!*gift*. However"do not expect too much lest Ɣ☺ΰ‎​​ get dis appointed" cheesy. Have fun .aπϑ always remember the true message of love is Sacrifice<3<3. Hav a nice day!!!! •ː̗̀=Dː̖́•нǻнǻнǻ•ː̗̀L̳̿Ö̤̣̇☺ː̗̀(=)))ː̖́☺Ö̤̣̇L̳̿ "˚°ºsmileyНɑ=DНɑ\=D/нa=))нɑ=Dнɑ:Dº°˚
˚°ºsmileyНɑ=Dнa=))нɑ=Dнɑ:Dº°˚
‎​‎​​ ˚°ºsmileyНɑ=Dнa=))нɑ:Dº°˚
˚°ºsmileyНɑ=))нɑ:Dº°˚
˚°ºsmileyНɑ:Dº°˚.=
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by 30secs(m): 6:24am On Feb 14, 2013
lexy4me: not everybody in a university was offered admission by jamb......d most important criteria is dat Ɣ☺ΰ‎​​ av a jamb reg.....and a letter of provisional admission from d institution Ɣ☺ΰ‎​​ graduated .aπϑ also a statement of result
I hope ure right.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 14, 2013
Fireworks in the sky.....Smokes all over the place...The Crowd screaming on top of their voices....Suspense Music playing....Ladies screaming.'I Love u'...MONEYBAG MAKES WAY TO THE STAGE..dresses in a white jacket and black Diesel Jeans...Microphone in hand and sings his Hit song.......'i'm on top of the world..in front of the crowd....i'm on top of the world..preparing for camp...i'm on top of the world...team calabar oya..lets go there

what's up peeps...who missed me? How u guys doing? Been observing the thread a couple of days now..really making sense...where on earth are the oldies? I just have to comment on our friend coming from yankee to serve his fatherland,and he wants special treatment...the only place u can get that is either maiduguri camp or yobe state camp..the special treatment there is first-class.....

How u guys all preparing for camp? To those who have issues..how far? Una don clear am? Uniquexty my dear..i don show...One love... The NIGERIAN super eagles,proudly sponsored by Team calabargringringrin....
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by yokiti: 8:59am On Feb 14, 2013
ALL FOR THE SEASON OF LOVE!!!
Love is in the air
It's time to show one another
How much we care for each other
That's is the spirit of Valentine.
Red roses, chocolate bars
Heart -shaped cakes
Are what we expect from one another
That's the spirit of valentine
Harmless is the spirit of love
But romance could lead us into lust
My dear lover and admirer
We don't have to handle each other
All in the name of valentine
This love note from you
Makes me to see the truth
Of the passion you have for me
But your request for a night with me
Is too costly to grant all for valentine.
It's my resolve to stay single and pure
During this season of love
It makes no sense to lose my chastity
All for the pleasure of Valentine.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by yokiti: 9:07am On Feb 14, 2013
Shugamania:

I dey try prepare o.
Heard we need to apply for certificate @ d faculty office. Are u aware?

i hail u righteously, my broda.

I have applied for Certificate since 18th of January if am not mistaken.
Go to your faculty office with 1 photocopy of notification of result, completed clearance form and a BEAUTIFUL passport photograph as that will be passport that will appear on your certificate. Also, dont forget to go with your reciept ( we dont need that in my faculty but your faculty of science is not predictable).
Do have a romantic day ahead!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Ehizario(m): 9:20am On Feb 14, 2013
Martowskin: God into ur hands i rest my belle...cos i must laf dis laf, dis laf no go kill me..hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...EHIZ com hold me, my eye dey turn me, my belle dey pain me. My guy b careful b4 d guy put ur name 4 kaduna tinkin say na calabar

LWKMDgrin...na rope I use tie u na...d guy fit add KD to d number na!! tongue
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Shugamania(f): 9:30am On Feb 14, 2013
Happy valentine's day, housemates.
Tread carefully guys and treat that special person special.
Lots of luv.. kiss

yokiti:

I have applied for Certificate since 18th of January if am not mistaken.
Go to your faculty office with 1 photocopy of notification of result, completed clearance form and a BEAUTIFUL passport photograph as that will be passport that will appear on your certificate. Also, dont forget to go with your reciept ( we dont need that in my faculty but your faculty of science is not predictable).
Do have a romantic day ahead!

Lol @ beautiful passport.
Thanks dearie.

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by MrSim(m): 9:57am On Feb 14, 2013

ik121: NYSC BATCH A 2013 Prospective corp members meets here for discussion. Thank you.
Prospective CorpS Members meet here for.... you mean?
ik121: NYSC BATCH A 2013 Prospective corp members meets here for discussion. Thank you.
Prospective CorpS Members meet here for.... you mean?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by coolestboy(m): 1:40pm On Feb 14, 2013
Pls fwndz, ao much do u tink is okay 2 take 2 camp. I mean 4 a guy who doesn't flex, drink, smoke and who is alwayz cautious of his spendings? Tanx in anticipation
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 14, 2013
coolestboy: Pls fwndz, ao much do u tink is okay 2 take 2 camp. I mean 4 a guy who doesn't flex, drink, smoke and who is alwayz cautious of his spendings? Tanx in anticipation
your question is not specific, u have not indicated if u ll rely on the camp kitchen for feeding, if yes, then 4000, should be okay for u, for 3 weeks, considering u ll be paid some stipends in camp and more also ur 1st alawee
But for those who plan on having a good time at mammy, just budget like 15k, and when u run out of cash u can take an exit permit and use d nearest atm..
In u intend having a babe in camp as well, then ur expenses just doubled, except u got lucky like I did when a babe decides to foot ur bill..
Beer : 250 per bottle
Wine : 650 - 2000k
Standard plate of food :200- 300 X 3 times daily for 3 weeks
Cigarettes per pack : 200- 300
So multipy the above by 2 if u get one babe wey u one impress
Make una load go camp ooo, there r few theft cases always recorded in male hostels, but such can't be said in the fenmale hostels ooooo.. So ladies, keep ur bras and bb jealously

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by ChuksBlaze(m): 2:06pm On Feb 14, 2013
wats up ppl! i beg no vex for me 'running away was not my plan thats all thanks to my Iphone theif' happy val to those that have vals and those without can apply at chukblaze.com for N 10000 only. thnks my lagos camp members pls hala!!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 14, 2013
Ogbeche77: your question is not specific, u have not indicated if u ll rely on the camp kitchen for feeding, if yes, then 4000, should be okay for u, for 3 weeks, considering u ll be paid some stipends in camp and more also ur 1st alawee
But for those who plan on having a good time at mammy, just budget like 15k, and when u run out of cash u can take an exit permit and use d nearest atm..
In u intend having a babe in camp as well, then ur expenses just doubled, except u got lucky like I did when a babe decides to foot ur bill..
Make una load go camp ooo, there r few theft cases always recorded in male hostels, but such can't be said in the fenmale hostels ooooo.. So ladies, keep ur bras and bb jealously
u go fear fear na....ogbeche dnt worri, u wil get d ful upload...ur guyz wnt slack
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by coolestboy(m): 2:27pm On Feb 14, 2013
Ogbeche77: your question is not specific, u have not indicated if u ll rely on the camp kitchen for feeding, if yes, then 4000, should be okay for u, for 3 weeks, considering u ll be paid some stipends in camp and more also ur 1st alawee
Tanx 4 d response, pls apart from documents, wat do u tink is necessary 4 a guy who doesn't want 2 park as if he's travellin abroad to take along wen goin 2 camp? I mean, tinz u can't do without?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Seyixyz: 2:37pm On Feb 14, 2013
Gaskiya,ogbeche u hav bin of tremendious help 2 us on diz thread..Thank u so much..Dat also goes 2 martoskin,ehizario,sandilurv,yokiti & ordas..Una don try..God bless u al
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 14, 2013
Martowskin: u go fear fear na....ogbeche dnt worri, u wil get d ful upload...ur guyz wnt slack
hmmmm.. Check previous batch A, B and C thread, the moment peeps get there call up letter and ask of direction to camp, shikena.. They desert the thread, so hope u ll keep to ur promise
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 14, 2013
Ogbeche77: hmmmm.. Check previous batch A, B and C thread, the moment peeps get there call up letter and ask of direction to camp, shikena.. They desert the thread, so hope u ll keep to ur promise
martowskin is diff. Watch out
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 14, 2013
coolestboy:
Tanx 4 d response, pls apart from documents, wat do u tink is necessary 4 a guy who doesn't want 2 park as if he's travellin abroad to take along wen goin 2 camp? I mean, tinz u can't do without?
ur peeps here should be able to help, it was pasted some weeks back in this thread
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 14, 2013
Seyixyz: Gaskiya,ogbeche u hav bin of tremendious help 2 us on diz thread..Thank u so much..Dat also goes 2 martoskin,ehizario,sandilurv,yokiti & ordas..Una don try..God bless u al
you are welcome
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Uchesis: 3:49pm On Feb 14, 2013
yokiti: ALL FOR THE SEASON OF LOVE!!!
Love is in the air
It's time to show one another
How much we care for each other
That's is the spirit of Valentine.
Red roses, chocolate bars
Heart -shaped cakes
Are what we expect from one another
That's the spirit of valentine
Harmless is the spirit of love
But romance could lead us into lust
My dear lover and admirer
We don't have to handle each other
All in the name of valentine
This love note from you
Makes me to see the truth
Of the passion you have for me
But your request for a night with me
Is too costly to grant all for valentine.
It's my resolve to stay single and pure
During this season of love
It makes no sense to lose my chastity
All for the pleasure of Valentine.
Yokiti pls pls pls dont start wit dis "i'm still a virgin" thing again. Nobody is really interested in dat. I told my galfrnd i'm a virgin, and she was like: "duuurrrrrrrh".
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Ehizario(m): 4:09pm On Feb 14, 2013
Seyixyz: Gaskiya,ogbeche u hav bin of tremendious help 2 us on diz thread..Thank u so much..Dat also goes 2 martoskin,ehizario,sandilurv,yokiti & ordas..Una don try..God bless u al

Walai Talai Seyixyz u sef are makin sense Kai! We musti keepin ds thread long ooo...it must not cut walai grin...una hear me ko? grin

Martowskin: martowskin is diff. Watch out
Martowskin: martowskin is diff. Watch out

Guy Martowskin...I trust u na! Instead make bad tin happen, make rain fall!grin
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Onemegukelucky: 5:26pm On Feb 14, 2013
Y u dey wish am bad tin na u no wan mk e go cab? cheesy
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Onemegukelucky: 5:28pm On Feb 14, 2013
My fellow corper hope u r preparin 4 d otondo movement? Happy val
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Esji80(m): 5:33pm On Feb 14, 2013
Martowskin: hahahahahahaha........atleast dis their season of makin gud moni frm whytss
Do we av 2 go wt whte shortx & shrtx 2 Camp...?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Esji80(m): 5:33pm On Feb 14, 2013
Martowskin: hahahahahahaha........atleast dis their season of makin gud moni frm whytss
Do we av 2 go wt whte shortx & shrtx 2 Camp...?o de wl b provided by NYSC?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Esji80(m): 5:34pm On Feb 14, 2013
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Esji80(m): 5:35pm On Feb 14, 2013
Do we av 2 go wt whte shortx & shrtx 2 Camp...?o de wl b provided by NYSC?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by justinceejay(m): 5:57pm On Feb 14, 2013
hey guys,i'm among the batch A corpers that will be going 2 camp next month...my question is,what documents do i take 2 camp? and as an average guy,hw much do i need 2 take 2 camp?and what other other things do i need 2 take with me...pls bring me up 2 speed with these questions

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (321) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.