Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,099 members, 7,859,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:06 PM

NYSC Batch A 2013 House - NYSC (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch A 2013 House (342438 Views)

Batch A 2013 Corpers Where Is Your PPA / A Thread For Batch A 2013 Corpers Posted To ONDO State / NYSC Adjust Batch A 2013 Mobilization See The New Time Table Here . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by lindasluv: 9:22pm On Feb 23, 2013
can we now see the injustice displayed by ogbeche? Guy today na ur turn but remember na another person own tomorrow.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by tramline: 9:24pm On Feb 23, 2013
lindasluv: dmalam, well done. Hw you dey? Sorry say Ogbeche ban you. The guy don ban me too o. But he is nt smart. Its me Mencade5
im here my man...na so ban ban d guy jst dey ban...wt hs gotten over hm...he banned me again...me dmalam!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nikkyfuja(f): 9:31pm On Feb 23, 2013
Hello every1 hope your day was aiit?seems there is "ban -flu" in the air,my ban was jus lifted!lol

To all of una wey miss me(where do I start from,una name don too much),me sef miss you ooo,I for reply una since but as per say "them ban me too"I gas chill.

Anyways this might be my Last Post so let me just get it over with or I might end up been "ban" again!

That child @Bobofati that was blabbing and Ranting about "being ma Senior" becos he passed out last week, "JUST Last week"this is just too funny....I know that NO SANE GUY,I mean a MATURED guy would come to this place to tell another person that he is a "Senior" abeg na secondary sch we dey?this is a house full of Graduates from diff fields and because you just "Passed out"Last week U are now claiming "senior(o boy,I can't even stop Laughing) your mates are out there,Looking for a way to make it better for themselves,dey want to make make impact in the society yet you choose to come here to claim seniority(take a min to ask your self,those it sound sane to U? Please don't even get me started with you!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 23, 2013
lindasluv:

You no know wetin happen. Make u ask, u just jump into conclusion, eh?

Sorry bro! But pls what happened?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by smakati(m): 9:32pm On Feb 23, 2013
smakati: Good evening house, I have a minor challenge, the challenge is this, my birthday falls on the second saturday in camp (march 16), so I was wondering if saturdays are free time in camp or there will be camp activities like drilling and lectures. I will appreciate if anyone can help me out. I need the information to plan the form my birthday celebration will take. Thanks
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by frankgreat(m): 9:34pm On Feb 23, 2013
I heard they are goin to shift the date cos rit nw dey have stop printing callup laters due to d problem of jamb reg number
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nikkyfuja(f): 9:35pm On Feb 23, 2013
@Ogbeche77 I didn't know you had "the power" to ban people Oh,imagine if each and every member could do d same I guess I would luv to ban your ass too!anyways I was actually pissed cos I remember telling you that @dmalam did try get on my nerves and he apologised and that we are now good so y den did you ban Us? We had disagreement and some hrs later you "pop'd from nowhere talking about ban".....anyways you don do your own because you get power but I want you to KNOW sumting,NL is a tiny lil part of this Life,who knows we mite meet sum day and like I said who knows,tables mite turn,this is a house full of grown-ups,we are bOUND to disagree but the most important thing is to agree after we disagree. So now tell me how do you feel after the "ban" did you feel good,did it increase your balls or ur bank acct,am not a trouble maker but hey in this HOUSE,we are 1 and all members count,If we decide to all leave now shey U wan "Ban" yourself?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 23, 2013
tramline:
im here my man...na so ban ban d guy jst dey ban...wt hs gotten over hm...he banned me again...me dmalam!
I did not ban dmalam, you were wrongfully ban by the spambot for a post, I have unbanned you though
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by OCcool: 9:41pm On Feb 23, 2013
*laffing uncontrollably* OMG! U guys wil nt kill me wit lafta. Chei !! I dnt know wat else say. But guys on a more serious note, dis isn't fair at all. Dis our thread has derailed big time. THINGS HAVE FALLEN APART AND THE CENTRE CAN NO LONGER HOLD nd dis wasn't hw things were in the beginning. This was how we lost Ellylace(our first lady), nd nw Uchesis. Pls lets stop all dis bickering 4 Godsake afta all callup is jst less than 48 hrs away. lets go back 2 d way tins were b4 all dis E-beefing started pls tnk u. @mencade I couldn't help but laff at ur new handle(lindasluv).pls dnt get into any more trouble wit ogbeche. I hail u specially
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Sonnik212(m): 9:47pm On Feb 23, 2013
Ogbeche77: I did not ban dmalam, you were wrongfully ban by the spambot for a post, I have unbanned you though
ban, unban.....na wetin we go b seein 4 dis room?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by donted(m): 9:48pm On Feb 23, 2013
frankgreat: I heard they are goin to shift the date cos rit nw dey have stop printing callup laters due to d problem of jamb reg number

Source of the info
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 23, 2013
Eteru ugba Eteru ose, this thread ends on the 5th day of March 2013! At exactly 10 a.m.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 23, 2013
DanoskyZ: Eteru ugba Eteru ose, this thread ends on the 5th day of March 2013! At exactly 10 a.m.

who tell u dt one...mod abi nysc official...dis thread shal continue till pop nxt yr
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by nicefeeling: 9:52pm On Feb 23, 2013
Gsluv: Can we please get back to the purpose of this forum and stop all these scenes created. So all Lasu intendinding otondos are to get to school on Monday by 9pm, let's just hope call up letters are ready then. Have to return their gown sef.

Am begining to suspect u guy. 9pm keh, unto wetin? grin. Hoping to see u all on Monday though but I don't 2go, my Pin is 218f88f7.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by wisolf(m): 9:53pm On Feb 23, 2013
nitane25: MENCADE N WISOLF MY BOYS .SUP
My only dear here,I'm good jawe..
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 23, 2013
dmalam:

who tell u dt one...mod abi nysc official...dis thread shal continue till pop nxt yr
We go bet am?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 23, 2013
autumn.flower:
Thanks ogbeche.
Its unfortunate what has become of this once wonderful place, now I know why I went through recent pages and found no comments from the old folks.
Yokiti, moneybag, sandry, firstlady, pastor and ever other person I didn't mention that was part of the old family, I hope you guys would come back soon. Your help is going to be needed in the coming weeks. Thanks all
dats where u got it wrong, must people b ellyace, moneybag, etc b4 dey can b part of dis thread? Wat do u want people to b commentin at dis time(eves to camp) what kind of white shld we buy? Wat kind of shoe? What wil i wear to camp? Ar dis d kind of conversation u ar expectin? Com on let them catch fun, if u av any question ask nd u get ur ansa, people shld express them selves nt people who come here and act like wat i dnt knw, if d oldies u mentioned ar stil here runin tinz, dis thread would av been dead. Mencade, uche et al ar doin wat is needed at dis point in time nt som so called over crious individuals....dat is if dey ar even crious abi na NL e end. Ogbeche do wat u nid to do, u ar incharge, rules must be followed. Bt i wil tel u banin is nt d total solution to al dis
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 23, 2013
autumn.flower:
Thanks ogbeche.
Its unfortunate what has become of this once wonderful place, now I know why I went through recent pages and found no comments from the old folks.
Yokiti, moneybag, sandry, firstlady, pastor and ever other person I didn't mention that was part of the old family, I hope you guys would come back soon. Your help is going to be needed in the coming weeks. Thanks all
dats where u got it wrong, must people b ellyace, moneybag, etc b4 dey can b part of dis thread? Wat do u want people to b commentin at dis time(eves to camp) what kind of white shld we buy? Wat kind of shoe? What wil i wear to camp? Ar dis d kind of conversation u ar expectin? Com on let them catch fun, if u av any question ask nd u get ur ansa, people shld express them selves nt people who come here and act like wat i dnt knw, if d oldies u mentioned ar stil here runin tinz, dis thread would av been dead. Mencade, uche et al ar doin wat is needed at dis point in time nt som so called over crious individuals....dat is if dey ar even crious abi na NL e end. Ogbeche do wat u nid to do, u ar incharge, rules must be followed. Bt i wil tel u banin is nt d total solution to al dis
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by nicefeeling: 10:10pm On Feb 23, 2013
Finding it hard to believe this is the same thread I have been following since last year. Its begining to seem to loose its importance due to unnecessary bickerings, comments by some attention seekers, its really disheartening to see so much hidden posts. Such a pity!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by plankton(m): 10:13pm On Feb 23, 2013
frankgreat: I heard they are goin to shift the date cos rit nw dey have stop printing callup laters due to d problem of jamb reg number
Is this 4 real?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by deemalam: 10:14pm On Feb 23, 2013
DanoskyZ:
We go bet am?
yes nah...u go fit bet yr white shirts fr dis tin?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by deemalam: 10:15pm On Feb 23, 2013
plankton:
Is this 4 real?
its not true
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Parkac(m): 10:18pm On Feb 23, 2013
Vivipop: Hey Fellas! I am Viv,I finished from UNN(2012),hopefully gonna serve at akwa ibom with this year's batch A. It's remaining 9 days and I'm already getting jittery and impatient at the same time,any prospective akwaibom corp member in the house? Do you also get the jitteries? Do you get goose bumps whenever you remember that very soon you will be addressed as a corper?
‎​¶ see u Viv... Welcome!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by deemalam: 10:20pm On Feb 23, 2013
nicefeeling: Finding it hard to believe this is the same thread I have been following since last year. Its begining to seem to loose its importance due to unnecessary bickerings, comments by some attention seekers, its really disheartening to see so much hidden posts. Such a pity!
uv nt bn followng anytin...u even abndnd it since...ol bcs postin don nearly comot ko, u wan dey form follower abi...follow follow..siddon thr no contribute, jst dey follow

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (321) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.