Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,454 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

NYSC Batch A 2013 House - NYSC (198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch A 2013 House (341057 Views)

Batch A 2013 Corpers Where Is Your PPA / A Thread For Batch A 2013 Corpers Posted To ONDO State / NYSC Adjust Batch A 2013 Mobilization See The New Time Table Here . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by eksbabe(f): 11:02pm On Feb 24, 2013
Good night guys.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by AOAC: 11:12pm On Feb 24, 2013
ejikemeuwa: una don rili derail dis thread

I swear!!! Na wetin I dey talk 4 mind since. Dem just dey talk wetin noconcern the topic. I joined the thread to keep up to date on batch A 2013 sturves. Let me be the first to repair the derailed train...

Is it compulsory to be present on the 1st day of camp or can one go later on that week?

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by nitane25(f): 11:23pm On Feb 24, 2013
IT IS COMP
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by engrjoe(m): 11:24pm On Feb 24, 2013
dmalam:
wetin be ur own sch?

8th position sire.....
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by nicefeeling: 11:42pm On Feb 24, 2013
nitane25: RIHANNA.lol. its takes alot to get dt award

Lolz...Guess u dint see the bulletin then when it came out or aint u a Lasuite? D guy did Chemistry Edu in LASU. He did quite a lot though by visiting d prisons, teaching their local women & prison inmates how to make soap, candles etc. He made lots of impact in their rural area dat earned him d award.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by zenzen: 11:51pm On Feb 24, 2013
nitane25: I JST FLASHD U
aii,will kal u in da mornin,re u goin 2 be in skul 2mao?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by mencade6: 11:58pm On Feb 24, 2013
eksbabe: Good night guys.
eksbabe gudnite sweetie.
I love you...ghurt
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by humph007(m): 12:28am On Feb 25, 2013
Nikky_fuja: .

You have said it all!Lmao!nice one!smiley

I see u jare...*thumbs up*
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by humph007(m): 12:31am On Feb 25, 2013
rexibity: noo, i weep ppl's asses...u shudnt sounded dat way! Beggn 4 a comment.

Lol. ----yeyeboy.com
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by humph007(m): 12:39am On Feb 25, 2013
Sonnik212: beg ur pardon, last tym I checkd, english is still our official lang so pls, dis is a national forum

You just want recognition by all means. Leave him alone, le' him speak whatever language.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Emmandus(m): 4:07am On Feb 25, 2013
@all this is naija,let him speak.whatever,its however,good to carry everyone along.
For the prospective corps memebers,you must have received a lot of "counsels" to buy this and that,it's important,but at the same you shouldnt buy a bunch of.things you will not need.However enough cash for occasional meals or supplements should.be prepared.Also you dont want to.forget a pouch/waist purse,your cover clothe,and.a tin of cowbell/milo/Ovatinebetc to fortify the usually.watery tea.
Also dont forget your mind...cos some funny stuffs happen..GOING BEYOND PERSONAL GREATNESS on my blog at http://purelybooks..com was a speech i read at our last meditation at NYSC camp,Ekiti..

all the best
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by braine(m): 5:54am On Feb 25, 2013
mencade6:
eksbabe gudnite sweetie.
I love you...ghurt

Guy how far na? That's my wife o. grin
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 6:06am On Feb 25, 2013
djcrown: Hi ladies and gents,wishing everyone whose name falls in the error list best of luck as we await call up letter. I pray we all get our heart desire.kudos to you guys keeping the house warming
amin,amen, oruko Jessu,insha Allah
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Ehizario(m): 6:10am On Feb 25, 2013
I say a very special Goodmorning to all of u, my fellow Batch 13A Corp Members. Even as today kick starts d collection of our call up letters from our various institutions, may we receive favourable postings by the special grace of d Almighty. But don't let's be despaired or anxious if we don't get ours today...as for me I'm expecting mine on Wednesday, UI and many oda schools wud definitely not release d letters today. Once again I wish us all d very best. Ehizario says hi.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 6:11am On Feb 25, 2013
AOAC:

I swear!!! Na wetin I dey talk 4 mind since. Dem just dey talk wetin noconcern the topic. I joined the thread to keep up to date on batch A 2013 sturves. Let me be the first to repair the derailed train...

Is it compulsory to be present on the 1st day of camp or can one go later on that week?

the fst 3days is d time fr registration anytin afta d 3rd day means u wan come fr batch 13B except if u get very looooooonnnnng legs..
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 6:16am On Feb 25, 2013
Ehizario: I say a very special Goodmorning to all of u, my fellow Batch 13A Corp Members. Even as today kick starts d collection of our call up letters from our various institutions, may we receive favourable postings by the special grace of d Almighty. But don't let's be despaired or anxious if we don't get ours today...as for me I'm expecting mine on Wednesday, UI and many oda schools wud definitely not release d letters today. Once again I wish us all d very best. Ehizario says hi.
Ehi uv spoken well, d words of Ehi r actually d words of truth....nw i knw hw u take get dt ur teana..hw she dey nw...gudmorn n hv a blissful day
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 6:21am On Feb 25, 2013
braine:

Guy how far na? That's my wife o. grin
Braine u wan reap whr u neva sow...u no even report fr d station to regista, be careful!! Mencade don frst u fr dt place, she is deeply into him....if u really wnt to continue hvn 32teeth change ur target...na advice
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by mencade6: 7:14am On Feb 25, 2013
dmalam:
Braine u wan reap whr u neva sow...u no even report fr d station to regista, be careful!! Mencade don frst u fr dt place, she is deeply into him....if u really wnt to continue hvn 32teeth change ur target...na advice
dmalam, hw fa? Braine want chance my chic 4rm my hand o. Eksbabe the treasure of my soul, having u in my heart always.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by djcrown(m): 7:20am On Feb 25, 2013
Morning to you all dolls and sharpmen,hope you guys slept well unlike me?to una wey get long leg wey NYSC managing director don send your call up letter through DHL,where don post una?lol
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 25, 2013
Gods-child:

And perhaps you'd like to read something about Kaduna, also from 12B;...

mykejones: Lolzz..alrite,am based in Kaduna, and I graduated frm ABU zaria,so i'l cal myself a Northerner.
Kaduna was quite peaceful,I'd once argued it was the most peaceful Northern state..wel,until recently.
In case u r posted here,it's no biggie.
Oppurtunity abounds in kaduna..lots of Industries and parastatals. Kaduna city is the most developed. There's also Zaria, where i schooled. Safe for the school,zaria could be ranked as underdeveloped. And except in the case where u find urself inside the school community,the town itself can't be classified as 70percent safe when there's trouble.
Kafachan is also another gud town,predominatly populated by the Christain faith.
Jaji is another town. A military cantoment. And apart frm the "military zone",Jaji can be classified as a 'hot zone'.
In summary,Kaduna is largely divided in2 Muslim populated North, Christian dominated South.
If u fall in2 the nortern part,pls,include 'veil' as one of ur requirements.
I heard the state government,on the pop ground give 30k as TP to its outgoin corpers. Of cors,which eva cooperations u find urself,they'l also pay..even handsomely as the case my be.
Electricity- Fairly good. There are places where u can get 24/7..other places are been rationed.
Accomodation..depending on the range and ur tastes.
Security-I'v said much on that.
NB: There's a working refinary in kd..close 2my house. They accept corpers too and d pay is jaw opening and mouth watering.
Goodluck.

for dos dt wl likely to be posted to kd....

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 25, 2013
mencade6:
dmalam, hw fa? Braine want chance my chic 4rm my hand o. Eksbabe the treasure of my soul, having u in my heart always.
for his infrmation na me be mod fr NL nysc batch 13A guyz n babes relationship...thr r rules ,it must be intersch, interstate,intertribal n interpostin...u can not jst pop in claimin smbody is ur wife or husband, u can show interest tho...then d house wl agree..
any act of disobedienc wl amount to a one week ban..GBAM!!!!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by jacklyn6(f): 8:30am On Feb 25, 2013
braine:
That's a big lie.
Don't even think about it. They only post corpers to government institutions such as those in the education, agricultural and health sectors
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by gergemam: 8:43am On Feb 25, 2013
Whey all the LASUITES make una give us latest on your call up letters stuff ooo... Good Morning to all 13 A
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by djcrown(m): 8:43am On Feb 25, 2013
[quote author=jacklyn6][/quote]
got a colleague of mine that made 12C,Na for bank the guy dey serve for this same naija.dont believe all you read,there is always an exception
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by outrage: 8:59am On Feb 25, 2013
dmalam: mykejones: Lolzz..alrite,am based in Kaduna, and I graduated frm ABU zaria,so i'l cal myself a Northerner.
Kaduna was quite peaceful,I'd once argued it was the most peaceful Northern state..wel,until recently.
In case u r posted here,it's no biggie.
Oppurtunity abounds in kaduna..lots of Industries and parastatals. Kaduna city is the most developed. There's also Zaria, where i schooled. Safe for the school,zaria could be ranked as underdeveloped. And except in the case where u find urself inside the school community,the town itself can't be classified as 70percent safe when there's trouble.
Kafachan is also another gud town,predominatly populated by the Christain faith.
Jaji is another town. A military cantoment. And apart frm the "military zone",Jaji can be classified as a 'hot zone'.
In summary,Kaduna is largely divided in2 Muslim populated North, Christian dominated South.
If u fall in2 the nortern part,pls,include 'veil' as one of ur requirements.
I heard the state government,on the pop ground give 30k as TP to its outgoin corpers. Of cors,which eva cooperations u find urself,they'l also pay..even handsomely as the case my be.
Electricity- Fairly good. There are places where u can get 24/7..other places are been rationed.
Accomodation..depending on the range and ur tastes.
Security-I'v said much on that.
NB: There's a working refinary in kd..close 2my house. They accept corpers too and d pay is jaw opening and mouth watering.
Goodluck.

for dos dt wl likely to be posted to kd....
You stay at sabo?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by tintedteana(f): 9:05am On Feb 25, 2013
Ehizario: I say a very special Goodmorning to all of u, my fellow Batch 13A Corp Members. Even as today kick starts d collection of our call up letters from our various institutions, may we receive favourable postings by the special grace of d Almighty. But don't let's be despaired or anxious if we don't get ours today...as for me I'm expecting mine on Wednesday, UI and many oda schools wud definitely not release d letters today. Once again I wish us all d very best. Ehizario says hi.
my GS gdmrn,hope u had a wonderful nite,am also expectin mine on wednesday but am on ♍Ɣ way to school fr my statement of result,Dmalam I see u,hope u are good,wish u both a wonderful day.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 25, 2013
outrage:
You stay at sabo?
its myke jone dt stays thr...it ws a post frm batch c thread...i stay at unguwan rimi but i do most of my activitis in barnawa, i hv frnds thr
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by engrjoe(m): 9:11am On Feb 25, 2013
Hi my fellow OTONDOs?
To d handsome Dmalam, Djcrown, Mancade, ehizario, outrage etc &
To d most beautiful jacklyn, onyi, sandylurv, tintedteana etc
I say a very gud morning 2 u all...hw was ur nyt @ all?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 25, 2013
tintedteana: my GS gdmrn,hope u had a wonderful nite,am also expectin mine on wednesday but am on ♍Ɣ way to school fr my statement of result,Dmalam I see u,hope u are good,wish u both a wonderful day.
i wish u a blissful day too princess teana...rememba to infrm d house if u hear anytin o...
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Uchesis: 9:11am On Feb 25, 2013
Ok. I'm back by popular demand.

To my hommies and shawtys (u know urselves), i misssssed u guys. D house don dull sha

@ogbeche77, d next time u raise dat ur tiny hand 2 push d ban button on me again, na heavy thunder go fire ...!!! Take ya time o

Oya Team Enugu lets continue our parade jhooor. Call up letter mode has bin activated.

I'm currently en route to benin.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Sonnik212(m): 9:17am On Feb 25, 2013
humph007:

You just want recognition by all means. Leave him alone, le' him speak whatever language.
dude, u nid to chill out...n by d way, wen did u join dis thread to b makin such an arrant statement...if am seekin 4 attention, then I promise u I wud have insultd u d way u derserve, learn to keep quite if u dnt have anytin to say cos it a sign of maturity

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (321) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.