Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

NYSC Batch A 2013 House - NYSC (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch A 2013 House (339353 Views)

Batch A 2013 Corpers Where Is Your PPA / A Thread For Batch A 2013 Corpers Posted To ONDO State / NYSC Adjust Batch A 2013 Mobilization See The New Time Table Here . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by electricity: 8:43pm On Dec 16, 2012
solomityo:
wow tot everyone for 10/11 session has served already. Hmmm....... Well dont worry THEN, ur name wil be included in dis list. I heard senate is not leaving anyone behind this yr.

Its after my set that they decide not to leave any one behind. Have I got the worst luck or what?!
Used to make fun of my friends doing 5 year courses that I would better their lives and send them credit when I started workin. Lol. What is my life.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by djcrown(m): 9:54pm On Dec 16, 2012
electricity:

Its after my set that they decide not to leave any one behind. Have I got the worst luck or what?!
Used to make fun of my friends doing 5 year courses that I would better their lives and send them credit when I started workin. Lol. What is my life.
all things happen for a reason which is for our good ...
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by jnrremedy(m): 10:21pm On Dec 16, 2012
solomityo:
wow tot everyone for 10/11 session has served already. .
for where its only in federal/private skuls that u go for service almost immediately after graduation for peeps in most state skuls u gat to first serve at home

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Ellylace(f): 7:17am On Dec 17, 2012
CrazyMan:
Sup dear...we're all here...how was your weekend..?
Bonjour Monsieur Crazyman...my weekend? Boring as hell.. cry
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by outrage: 8:10am On Dec 17, 2012
Morning yall..
Hope evrybody had a nice weekend.. H you guys have fun today, na Public holiday things for me.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Password77(m): 8:32am On Dec 17, 2012
^^^ Everyday happens to be a "holiday" for most of us here...

@All- G'morning ppl...
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by CrazyMan(m): 8:41am On Dec 17, 2012
Ellylace: Bonjour Monsieur Crazyman...my weekend? Boring as hell.. cry
Eyah...I'm so sorry, how come it was bored.

I used to think that Abj was the livest city in Naija...but don't worry, the countdown is almost up, and I'm sure that once in camp, the word boredom wouldn't exist in your vocabulary. wink
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by solomityo(m): 8:51am On Dec 17, 2012
jnrremedy:
for where its only in federal/private skuls that u go for service almost immediately after graduation for peeps in most state skuls u gat to first serve at home
uniben is not a state skool o. tats my skool we are talking abt.
electricity:

hmmmmmmmmm....... so u were laughin at us then, anyway dont worry every disappoint is a blessing. u never can tell wat B.A 13 has in store for u.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 17, 2012
outrage: Morning yall..
Hope evrybody had a nice weekend.. H you guys have fun today, na Public holiday things for me.
KD boy... What's the atmosphere down there?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 17, 2012
CrazyMan:
Eyah...I'm so sorry, how come it was bored.

I used to think that Abj was the livest city in Naija...but don't worry, the countdown is almost up, and I'm sure that once in camp, the word boredom wouldn't exist in your vocabulary. wink
Even while in camp, boredom may still set in, it depends what one sets his/her to, if you decide not to participate in any camp activities, don't roll with fellow corpers & try to make friends.. Then that's boredom at Phd level.. Worst of all, if you fall sick in camp... Chai.. That's the worst of all
In katsina camp, I knew of a girl who all she had in mind was redeployment, she was not feeling the jibes of camp at all, 3 weeks came, she got 'redeployed', but not to her choice state, you can see she lost in 2 places, what's called the NYSC experience is that 3 weeks orientation... The rest is child's play

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by outrage: 10:11am On Dec 17, 2012
ogbeche77:
KD boy... What's the atmosphere down there?
Normal, although I don't know if someone is coming to , have been hearing sirens all morning and police everywhere you go..
Password77: ^^^ Everyday happens to be a "holiday" for most of us here...

@All- G'morning ppl...
Yeah including me..
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Ogezita(f): 10:15am On Dec 17, 2012
Good mornin@ all hope u guys had a wonderful wkend, mine ws fun all d way..... 98 days to gosmiley
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by CrazyMan(m): 10:20am On Dec 17, 2012
ogbeche77:
Even while in camp, boredom may still set in, it depends what one sets his/her to, if you decide not to participate in any camp activities, don't roll with fellow corpers & try to make friends.. Then that's boredom at Phd level.. Worst of all, if you fall sick in camp... Chai.. That's the worst of all
In katsina camp, I knew of a girl who all she had in mind was redeployment, she was not feeling the jibes of camp at all, 3 weeks came, she got 'redeployed', but not to her choice state, you can see she lost in 2 places, what's called the NYSC experience is that 3 weeks orientation... The rest is child's play
Very true...most people are so obsessed with this re-deployment stuff that they deprive themselves of the basic experience they should have had in the camp.

Well I won't blame them though, I would blame the government for not making the nation safe for people to sleep with both eyes closed.

Finally, like you stated earlier...the three weeks in camp is the best thing that can happen to any corper...most ppa experience are just nothing to write home about most especially if you're being posted to a remote village.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by jaidystyl: 11:14am On Dec 17, 2012
Mobilization num 4 batch A 2013 comz out mid january, calup 18th-20th match, and finally orientation 26th match- 16th april 2013. Let's al patiently wait we're almost dere. God is our strenght!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by rarepearl1(f): 1:38pm On Dec 17, 2012
Wow! I feel great,lol. hello prospectectv otondos my name is esther.pls hw can I get nysc scratch card to start registration on line.thanks
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 17, 2012
rare pearl: Wow! I feel great,lol. hello prospectectv otondos my name is esther.pls hw can I get nysc scratch card to start registration on line.thanks
And what ll u need a NYSC scratch card for? Except you are willing to dash the agency Ur N500
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by shayman(m): 2:42pm On Dec 17, 2012
98 days to go!!! Omo mehn...

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by ik121: 3:16pm On Dec 17, 2012
shayman: 98 days to go!!! Omo mehn...
Omoh mehn.... una ehnn....Lol
Includin ogezita.
Y'all shud kip counting jare!!!.....(heavy signs of boredom) grin grin grin
Tho i wz countin b4 bt v stopd countin shaa cos v got great company at d moment.

Gud day y'all...
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by djcrown(m): 4:15pm On Dec 17, 2012
outrage:
Normal, although I don't know if someone is coming to , have been hearing sirens all morning and police everywhere you go..

Yeah including me..
we plenty full air wey everyday na like or na holiday for
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 17, 2012
Sincerely..march seems so far away...what the hell should i be doing till march?? Arhhhhh.......i was supposed to go with the 2012 batch C but for the stupid and olori buruku student affairs officer....nobody was mobilised in my dept.....any way...at all at all, na im bad pass
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 17, 2012
rare pearl: Wow! I feel great,lol. hello prospectectv otondos my name is esther.pls hw can I get nysc scratch card to start registration on line.thanks

why the tyn dey hot u lyk ds Obviously,u be correct otondo....are u a foreign student?? I dont fynk u need any scratch card for now jare
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by djcrown(m): 4:32pm On Dec 17, 2012
moneybag4411: Sincerely..march seems so far away...what the hell should i be doing till march?? Arhhhhh.......i was supposed to go with the 2012 batch C but for the stupid and olori buruku student affairs officer....nobody was mobilised in my dept.....any way...at all at all, na im bad pass
easy bro...no be only you dey for that shoe...but things wey you fit do plenty ...keep blogging, you have not even seen half of youtube videos , join me in being a blogger and youtube addict, nothing can be as fun as that...dont dull
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by djcrown(m): 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2012
scratch card ke!easy now ...
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by OCcool: 5:25pm On Dec 17, 2012
Tnk God o, am done wit my clearance. BATCH 13A ON POINT. No witch or wizard fit stop me IJN.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Password77(m): 5:35pm On Dec 17, 2012
djcrown:
*bolded* is it not too early to b up there wit ur broom...

@djcrown hw today dey handle u?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 17, 2012
Adebayolove: Missing out on 12C really hurts, But I believe everything happens for some reasons. Adebayo by name, Unilorin Anatomy class 12

hello...im olawale,a student of chemistry,unilorin....i also missed out on 12C....nice to knw u...my numba is 07060808099.....lets knw each oda pls
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 17, 2012
I am olawale oladimeji....finished from unilorin..gaduate of chemistry education....student affairs held us without any carry over in our dept...all of us...we were supposed to go along wit d odas wit batch C...anyway,notin spoil...but march far small o......any unilroites around??
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by ignis: 6:35pm On Dec 17, 2012
LOL.... Pls which school u finish from?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by angelajuni(f): 7:06pm On Dec 17, 2012
I greet everybody here o.........av been out 4 like 2days nd it sseems like av missed a lot.........omo me don stop d countdown ishh,js keeping it real n doing ma stuff cos i knw in no time march go reach......my best female friend gave birth to a beautiful girl last week(av been feeling lyk a father all week) and am so happy........big shout out to everybody.......sam,i.k,ellylace i see u guys
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by outrage: 8:06pm On Dec 17, 2012
djcrown:
Omo I tire o! Person bin dey sko they wish say him go show house so that I go enjoy sleep, now e no sweet again.
Was thinking of joining a firm for internship till then but na construstion, more in line of structures that's of no use to me.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Ellylace(f): 8:13pm On Dec 17, 2012
Peeps,pray for me...I'm in d hospital.. embarassed twisted ma ankle.. cry
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by angelajuni(f): 8:42pm On Dec 17, 2012
Ellylace: Peeps,pray for me...I'm in d hospital.. embarassed twisted ma ankle.. cry
dear u are healed......no worry,no fear......u wld b fine in no time

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (321) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.