Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

NYSC Batch A 2013 House - NYSC (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch A 2013 House (340864 Views)

Batch A 2013 Corpers Where Is Your PPA / A Thread For Batch A 2013 Corpers Posted To ONDO State / NYSC Adjust Batch A 2013 Mobilization See The New Time Table Here . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by outrage: 8:18pm On Jan 09, 2013
Who talked about zaria?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Parkac(m): 8:19pm On Jan 09, 2013
colonel20:
Pls Lions n Lionesses (UNN) Đ☺ yu have a valid school ID card? Mine expired in my 3rd year. How Đ☺ we go abt getting a new one?
‎​¶ was never issued any ID card truout my stay. ‎​¶ think the alumni ID might be able 2 serve or we improvise.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by CrazyMan(m): 8:22pm On Jan 09, 2013
ogbeche77: That's what we were told.. Even d cost of passport & photocopies were not as high as exagerrated when we got to camp, since most camps are regimented, the prices are controlled,no rip off or over the roof prices..Most wares in camp are almost same price with lagos market
Hmmm then you were lucky.

When I served, we were buying a role of tissue paper for 80 naira against the regular 40 or 50 naira outside.

A sachet of pure water was 10 naira and a bottle of soft drink was 70 naira.

A plate of food was between 150 and 200.

The prices of things were slightly higher that what we bought outside.

Even photocopy was 8 naira against the 5 naira outside.

I don't know whether it was because of the nature of the camp...there were no banks around, no market, no fast food there was absolutely nothing near by...we were all at the mercy of the mammy operators.

Hearing your story, I guess states differ.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 09, 2013
CrazyMan:
Hmmm then you were lucky.

When I served, we were buying a role of tissue paper for 80 naira against the regular 40 or 50 naira outside.

A sachet of pure water was 10 naira and a bottle of soft drink was 70 naira.

A plate of food was between 150 and 200.

The prices of things were slightly higher that what we bought outside.

Even photocopy was 8 naira against the 5 naira outside.

I don't know whether it was because of the nature of the camp...there were no banks around, no market, no fast food there was absolutely nothing near by...we were all at the mercy of the mammy operators.

Hearing your story, I guess states differ.
you are right,state differs. Definately all have said is just peculiar to koufa koura camp in katsina state
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 09, 2013
Ellylace: I dnt think anyone does and I heard we cnt use our Alumni ID card for registration...Anyways,my case is kinda worse cos I lost mine in 2010 wen I was robbed in "BADagry".sad memories.. cry bt I'll deal wif dat wen I get to school. smiley
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 09, 2013
Martowskin: y ar u guys makin dis ID card stuff an issue? Go to d nearest business center around wit a sample 4rm ur mate, to do urs.
God so help u,nysc officials detect, you ll be decamped & prosecuted
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Seyixyz: 8:51pm On Jan 09, 2013
outrage: Who talked about zaria?
Som1 is scannin 4 a place in Kd
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by matthias42(m): 8:51pm On Jan 09, 2013
Martowskin: y ar u guys makin dis ID card stuff an issue? Go to d nearest business center around wit a sample 4rm ur mate, to do urs.
nice 1 my broda
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by matthias42(m): 8:56pm On Jan 09, 2013
Unimaid blueprint wil b out in d nxt 22 days ooo i can wait fa
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by outrage: 9:09pm On Jan 09, 2013
Seyixyz: Som1 is scannin 4 a place in Kd
Exactly, and I asked what did he study.. So how did zaria enter my talk?
Anyways, I am also out looking for a place to serve in kd, anybody with bright ideas pleas holla!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by ignis: 9:37pm On Jan 09, 2013
ogbeche77: security reason does not apply in all northern state,except 4 yobe & borno.. Even for those redeploying on health grounds,you may be subjected to an interview,conducted by d camp doc, so if u cla
im an ailment,get prepared to defend urself
That's serious. It means that redeployment is not as easy as I thought.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Ogezita(f): 9:45pm On Jan 09, 2013
CrazyMan:
Well its hectic...I would post the procedure for those who might need it.

If you're redeploying, you wouldn't get a PPA.

You must remember to fill a redeployment form in your second week at the orientation camp, and attach all necessary documents (medical report, marriage certificate etc).

A list will come out at the last week of camp, showing successfully redeployed corp members and their new states.

So for those re-deploying, you wont be giving a PPA letter after camp, but a redeployment letter.

So you just go straight to your new state and find a PPA for yourself at the new state.

And like I stated earlier, its quite hectic.

thanks for info. I will like to ask if you will be paid ur allowie in d process of securing a place for your PPA.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by matthias42(m): 10:11pm On Jan 09, 2013
Ogezita:

thanks for info. I will like to ask if you will be paid ur allowie in d process of securing a place for your PPA.
yap u wil b paid
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Seyixyz: 10:13pm On Jan 09, 2013
outrage:
Exactly, and I asked what did he study.. So how did zaria enter my talk?
Anyways, I am also out looking for a place to serve in kd, anybody with bright ideas pleas holla!
Som1 quoted 'cfola' abt servin in zaria..Dats d person i referin 2 pls..Pls,read back carefully..I only mistakenly quoted it on a different comment..D error is regreted
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by CrazyMan(m): 1:37am On Jan 10, 2013
ogbeche77: security reason does not apply in all northern state,except 4 yobe & borno..
When there are cases of security breach in any northern state, then re-deployment becomes applicable.

In 2005, kaduna and kano were regarded as unsafe, corpers were allowed to re-deploy from the both states.

Today, kaduna and kano is quite safe, and the area of concentration is brono and yobe.

Re-deployment based on security reasons isn't limited to brono and yobe state.

Once any northern state poses a visible threat to your safety, then re-deployment becomes possible.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by nicefeeling: 3:24am On Jan 10, 2013
Thread is becoming more informative by d second. CrazyMan, ogbeche77 and co. Fenks for not getting tired of our never-ending questions.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 4:20am On Jan 10, 2013
wow! Am so loving this thread! Thx to the moderators and all the contributors. March 5th noni..
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 5:59am On Jan 10, 2013
ogbeche77: God so help u,nysc officials detect, you ll be decamped & prosecuted
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 10, 2013
Martowskin: me decamped? I don die. Let me ask u. Where do u think ur skuld do their ID cards? If nt dsame business centers around d skul. Dis biz centers hav templates of ur id cards (if u undastnd) is just to put ur name and matric no. Wit d other infos and print u d rubbish. In nt les dan 10mins. JJC go many 4 camp o. Am already cin dem in d thread.
i get u,but there is nothing difficult in doing things d right way. Approach d academic affairs of ur sch,explain to them abt d missing id,i'm sure another ll be issued,cos they know how important it is in nysc camp
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Ellylace(f): 7:09am On Jan 10, 2013
Martowskin: me decamped? I don die. Let me ask u. Where do u think ur skuld do their ID cards? If nt dsame business centers around d skul. Dis biz centers hav templates of ur id cards (if u undastnd) is just to put ur name and matric no. Wit d other infos and print u d rubbish. In nt les dan 10mins. JJC go many 4 camp o. Am already cin dem in d thread.
ur point eludes me,Mate..Its obvious enough dat "faking" an ID card gives u d fast answer u nid for ur prblm..but trust me,if u were a student of UNN, U'd know dat getting a replacement frm d sch or even an attestation letter is d best way..because If u're caught with a fake ID,U'd wish U hadn't attended d sch in d first place.. Besides,its fraud..U're a Grad. U shud knw better... undecided

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by CrazyMan(m): 8:00am On Jan 10, 2013
Ellylace: ur point eludes me,Mate..Its obvious enough dat "faking" an ID card gives u d fast answer u nid for ur prblm..but trust me,if u were a student of UNN, U'd know dat getting a replacement frm d sch or even an attestation letter is d best way..because If u're caught with a fake ID,U'd wish U hadn't attended d sch in d first place.. Besides,its fraud..U're a Grad. U shud knw better... undecided
Well said...
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by shayman(m): 8:49am On Jan 10, 2013
pls guy when will the call up no be ready? I heard this january?? True?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by outrage: 8:54am On Jan 10, 2013
^^
Check the web site.

Mornin yall
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 10, 2013
Ellylace: ur point eludes me,Mate..Its obvious enough dat "faking" an ID card gives u d fast answer u nid for ur prblm..but trust me,if u were a student of UNN, U'd know dat getting a replacement frm d sch or even an attestation letter is d best way..because If u're caught with a fake ID,U'd wish U hadn't attended d sch in d first place.. Besides,its fraud..U're a Grad. U shud knw better... undecided
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by ignis: 9:12am On Jan 10, 2013
^^^
Pls let's all think and talk like graduates.

Good morning to you all.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Ellylace(f): 10:03am On Jan 10, 2013
Martowskin: my dear, i hav my ID card, even d one i used in primary sch is stil wit me, am givin solution to those who ar cryin abt it. And for d "fake" issue, u gave it d name. I called it replacement. Common so many tinz av been replace it dis country dat is more dan ID card. Pls dis is nigeria. I can nt only replace ur skul (UNN) id card, bt their certificate. Nigeria currency shld b d only problem, i gues 4 nw sha. Nt bragin sha, just want to let u guys knw u ar replacin ur lst 1, nt fakin:-D
..Bet u can make replacements for Sun and Rain too...Correct guy! Kip it up!(2 thumbs up). wink
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 10, 2013
Its my birthday,rejoice wit me sweeties!!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Parkac(m): 11:26am On Jan 10, 2013
Wow!... Happy Birthday Sandy. WULLNP. Hav fun!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Password77(m): 11:27am On Jan 10, 2013
^^^ happy birthday dear, wishing you llnp
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by ignis: 11:49am On Jan 10, 2013
sandylurv: Its my birthday,rejoice wit me sweeties!!
Happy Birthday Sandra.... WULLNP
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by An0nimus: 11:49am On Jan 10, 2013
Happy Birthday Sandy. We share the same birth month smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (321) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.