Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

NYSC Batch A 2013 House - NYSC (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch A 2013 House (340884 Views)

Batch A 2013 Corpers Where Is Your PPA / A Thread For Batch A 2013 Corpers Posted To ONDO State / NYSC Adjust Batch A 2013 Mobilization See The New Time Table Here . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by An0nimus: 12:27pm On Jan 09, 2013
colonel20: ^^^
Aftanun bro, How's ur day holding on? Come chop apple wink wink
Day's good o..I never do much sha. Make we see as e go be..na to wash film first wink

@Ideology you're welcome Chiefsmiley
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 09, 2013
Seyixyz: Pls i hav a questn..Som1 stated here dat sch i.d is important in camp reg..D tin is,my sch (A.B.U Zaria) wil collect our i.d card & in turn issue d original certificate 2 us..How do i go abt it pls?

same wit my school.....unilorin....u wil b issued an nysc id card frm sch,wch u wil take together wit phottocopies of certificate to school
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Ellylace(f): 1:38pm On Jan 09, 2013
colonel20:
Pls Lions n Lionesses (UNN) Đ☺ yu have a valid school ID card? Mine expired in my 3rd year. How Đ☺ we go abt getting a new one?
I dnt think anyone does and I heard we cnt use our Alumni ID card for registration...Anyways,my case is kinda worse cos I lost mine in 2010 wen I was robbed in "BADagry".sad memories.. cry bt I'll deal wif dat wen I get to school. smiley
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Iconium(m): 2:03pm On Jan 09, 2013
[quote][/quote]CrazyMan:
You can always use your phones or mordems to access the internet...bb, iphones, galaxy tabs..

Do you think gadgets as such could be safe on camp considering the bustling atmosphere?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by CrazyMan(m): 2:15pm On Jan 09, 2013
Iconium:
Do you think gadgets as such could be safe on camp considering the bustling atmosphere?
That's why you need to go with a waist pouch. Where those gadgets can be kept.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by ignis: 3:43pm On Jan 09, 2013
CrazyMan:
That's why you need to go with a waist pouch. Where those gadgets can be kept.
What if you want to sleep @ nyt, where do Ɣõµ keep them?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by CrazyMan(m): 3:50pm On Jan 09, 2013
ignis:
What if you want to sleep @ nyt, where do Ɣõµ keep them?
To ensure the safety of your gadgets and other valuables in your waste pouch, you must make sure it doesn't leave your waist.

You must sleep with it, jog with it, march with it, go to the toilet and bathroom with it...etc. Your waist pouch should be part of you.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by kweencess(f): 4:10pm On Jan 09, 2013
Please guys i'm new here. where do you think is the best place to serve? I had Enugu in mind but i don't know what the camp looks like..i really wouldn't mind suggestions as i've been mobilized for batch A and still confused as to where to work my posting to. Suggestions please sad
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Seyixyz: 4:19pm On Jan 09, 2013
Honestly,i do occassionally hv fears abt diz postin of a tin..Can't imagine maself bin posted 2 certain states..Diz has notin 2 wif security cos i've stayed here in d north al ma lyf..I hav seen d worst..But,i just detest certain states
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by CrazyMan(m): 4:24pm On Jan 09, 2013
kweencess: Please guys i'm new here. where do you think is the best place to serve? I had Enugu in mind but i don't know what the camp looks like..i really wouldn't mind suggestions as i've been mobilized for batch A and still confused as to where to work my posting to. Suggestions please sad
Enugu is good, but its expensive...I wouldn't want to make any suggestions for you cos I don't know your taste.

Just make up your mind on a state of your choice, and avoid paying money to anyone in order to influence your posting...most of them are scammers.

The best way to go about it would be to wait until the posting is out. And if you're not satisfied with the state you're posted to, you can apply for re-deployment to the state of your choice after your 3 weeks...its much better that way.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by kweencess(f): 4:25pm On Jan 09, 2013
Seyixyz: Honestly,i do occassionally hv fears abt diz postin of a tin..Can't imagine maself bin posted 2 certain states..Diz has notin 2 wif security cos i've stayed here in d north al ma lyf..I hav seen d worst..But,i just detest certain states

i also feel the same way as i've never left my state of residence except on few occasions and i rarely go on holidays..i hope it turns out good
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by kweencess(f): 4:37pm On Jan 09, 2013
Thanks Crazyman!. I really wouldn't want to take any chances. i might just go with it as long as its safe,the cost of living wouldn't be much of a problem..thanks for your time smiley
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by cfola: 4:42pm On Jan 09, 2013
Kweencess, I will suggest if you have never left your state to explore and hope NYSC pushes you to other states where you can discover Nigera more.

If it isnt because of this boko haram scourge, before now Corpers are usually well received in the North.

Wishing you the best.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by CrazyMan(m): 4:48pm On Jan 09, 2013
kweencess: Thanks Crazyman!. I really wouldn't want to take any chances. i might just go with it as long as its safe,the cost of living wouldn't be much of a problem..thanks for your time smiley
You're welcomed...
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by angelajuni(f): 4:53pm On Jan 09, 2013
colonel20:
Pls Lions n Lionesses (UNN) Đ☺ yu have a valid school ID card? Mine expired in my 3rd year. How Đ☺ we go abt getting a new one?
nobody in my set was given sch i.d @all.so i cn tell u 90% dnt av sch i.d's xcept 4 pple dat had 2 forge 4 diff purposes.
N.b dunno abt nsk folks
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nicklutz(m): 5:40pm On Jan 09, 2013
Hello peez,all wonderful interactive posts...really an eye opener..be good.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Ogezita(f): 6:18pm On Jan 09, 2013
CrazyMan:
Enugu is good, but its expensive...I wouldn't want to make any suggestions for you cos I don't know your taste.

Just make up your mind on a state of your choice, and avoid paying money to anyone in order to influence your posting...most of them are scammers.

The best way to go about it would be to wait until the posting is out. And if you're not satisfied with the state you're posted to, you can apply for re-deployment to the state of your choice after your 3 weeks...its much better that way.

i heard d process involved in re- deployment is somehow hectic, how true is it pls?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by nicefeeling: 6:34pm On Jan 09, 2013
cfola: Kweencess, I will suggest if you have never left your state to explore and hope NYSC pushes you to other states where you can discover Nigera more.

If it isnt because of this boko haram scourge, before now Corpers are usually well received in the North.

Wishing you the best.

Before BH my choice is, if not southwest then I don't mind kano, Kaduna, Abuja or Zaria. But now its got to be Southwest o.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by CrazyMan(m): 6:53pm On Jan 09, 2013
Ogezita: i heard d process involved in re- deployment is somehow hectic, how true is it pls?
Well its hectic...I would post the procedure for those who might need it.

If you're redeploying, you wouldn't get a PPA.

You must remember to fill a redeployment form in your second week at the orientation camp, and attach all necessary documents (medical report, marriage certificate etc).

A list will come out at the last week of camp, showing successfully redeployed corp members and their new states.

So for those re-deploying, you wont be giving a PPA letter after camp, but a redeployment letter.

So you just go straight to your new state and find a PPA for yourself at the new state.

And like I stated earlier, its quite hectic.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by kheart(m): 7:11pm On Jan 09, 2013
Plz where s d best place to serve in kaduna cos i intend to influence my posting.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by CrazyMan(m): 7:27pm On Jan 09, 2013
kheart: Plz where s d best place to serve in kaduna cos i intend to influence my posting.
I don't know kaduna at all...but you can see the batch C 2012 kaduna thread below.

Hopefully you'll find some answers from those there.

https://www.nairaland.com/1091611/corpers-posted-kaduna-state...lets-meet
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 09, 2013
Hello peeps.. Nice stuff going on here. Wud rili like to know if oyo is a fun place to serve. Thanks
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by ignis: 7:44pm On Jan 09, 2013
CrazyMan, pls if am posted to a state that I don't like for example Northern states, would I be allow to re deploy to the state of my choice without presenting medical report, marriage certificate or any reasonable excuse?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by colonel20: 7:45pm On Jan 09, 2013
Ellylace: I dnt think anyone does and I heard we cnt use our Alumni ID card for registration...Anyways,my case is kinda worse cos I lost mine in 2010 wen I was robbed in "BADagry".sad memories.. cry bt I'll deal wif dat wen I get to school. smiley
angelajuni:
nobody in my set was given sch i.d @all.so i cn tell u 90% dnt av sch i.d's xcept 4 pple dat had 2 forge 4 diff purposes.
N.b dunno abt nsk folks
I was given ID card in my 1st year, expired after 2 yrs.. But School ID cards are no where to be found so I had to make Đ☺ with Faculty n Dept cards. Well, I guess we'll be issued all necessary camp reg. Things.. UNN no deh carry last wink
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 09, 2013
CrazyMan: Also try as much as possible to snap passport photographs now...you're going to be needing lots of them in camp.

And if go without any, the photographers in mammy market are going to take advantage of you by charging you more because they know you need them desperately.

So use this period to get enough passports and other necessary things.
The max num of passports need in camp is 4, i snapped 32 when going,believe me it a waste now.. But it ll still be usefull though
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by CrazyMan(m): 7:57pm On Jan 09, 2013
ignis: CrazyMan, pls if am posted to a state that I don't like for example Northern states, would I be allow to re deploy to the state of my choice without presenting medical report, marriage certificate or any reasonable excuse?
Nope...you won't be allowed. You must state reasons why you want to re-deploy...you can put security reasons in the case of Northern states. And if there are cases of breach of security in the state, you'll get your re-deployment.

But bear it in mind that you must present strong reasons or else your request would be turned down.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by CrazyMan(m): 7:59pm On Jan 09, 2013
ogbeche77: The max num of passports need in camp is 4, i snapped 32 when going,believe me it a waste now.. But it ll still be usefull though
Haba what do you want to use 32 passports for cheesy

At least 8 or 16 should be ok...just in case.

32 was just too much.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 09, 2013
ignis: CrazyMan, pls if am posted to a state that I don't like for example Northern states, would I be allow to re deploy to the state of my choice without presenting medical report, marriage certificate or any reasonable excuse?
No you won't be allowed to redeploy, except u provide d above doc, nysc recognises redeployment based on health ground or marital (female only), except u r posted to security risk state (yobe & borno), then u r allowed redeployment on security grounds
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by outrage: 8:08pm On Jan 09, 2013
kheart: Plz where s d best place to serve in kaduna cos i intend to influence my posting.
What did you study?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 09, 2013
CrazyMan:
Haba what do you want to use 32 passports for cheesy

At least 8 or 16 should be ok...just in case.

32 was just too much.
That's what we were told.. Even d cost of passport & photocopies were not as high as exagerrated when we got to camp, since most camps are regimented, the prices are controlled,no rip off or over the roof prices..Most wares in camp are almost same price with lagos market
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Seyixyz: 8:17pm On Jan 09, 2013
outrage:
What did you study?
Bro,jus zero zaria out of it..Its a complete no-no
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 09, 2013
CrazyMan:
Nope...you won't be allowed. You must state reasons why you want to re-deploy...you can put security reasons in the case of Northern states. And if there are cases of breach of security in the state, you'll get your re-deployment.

But bear it in mind that you must present strong reasons or else your request would be turned down.
security reason does not apply in all northern state,except 4 yobe & borno.. Even for those redeploying on health grounds,you may be subjected to an interview,conducted by d camp doc, so if u claim an ailment,get prepared to defend urself

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (321) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.