Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,050 members, 7,835,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

NYSC Batch A 2013 House - NYSC (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch A 2013 House (340829 Views)

Batch A 2013 Corpers Where Is Your PPA / A Thread For Batch A 2013 Corpers Posted To ONDO State / NYSC Adjust Batch A 2013 Mobilization See The New Time Table Here . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by rexibity(m): 5:02pm On Jan 24, 2013
Information just reaching my stable says that, coperS r urgently needed in An Oil firm in Orepo ogun state. Not to worry, the alawee is mouth wateRing.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by rexibity(m): 5:05pm On Jan 24, 2013
vivichocs: lolss..y nt 1yr?? we want us to die of hunger?? good idea though
Prayer is d key! Prayer is d key!! Prayer is the master key.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Ellylace(f): 5:21pm On Jan 24, 2013
nicefeeling:

@Ellylace babes op u are not tired yet from dancing Alingo since yesterday coz dat dance is sure strenous?am sure Psquare intend for us all to av 6packs hence inventing such dance steps grin
he..he..it'll take more than Alingo to get me those.. grin
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Ellylace(f): 5:25pm On Jan 24, 2013
Absolutely exhausted!! Had a hectic day. sad
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 24, 2013
Good evening house..how una dey? Welcome to the new otondos...abiola and d rest....team calabar members..hopw u guys had a nice day?
To the convocating students...una dooooh oooo....we shall celebrate many many gud tyns ahead. From the whole of team calabar,i say Congrats

today @ the wuse market,i saw a guy wear...'my money grows like Grass' Vest and he was selling gala...Se na Faith be that abi na Swag gringrin

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Ellylace(f): 5:29pm On Jan 24, 2013
moneybag4411: Hello everyone..how una dey..been a while..God pass satan...the thread is getting longer...Team Calabar,wetin dey happen? Missed ds house big tym

i was passing through kubwa today in abuja when i saw a church with the name...'witches must die bible church'cheesycheesy....u go fear o....

Rexibity,Yokiti,ignis,uniquexty and d rest calabar team...one love.....ellylace,emmysteve,outrage,and d whole house....nothing touch us...Wish u all d best jare....I get catarrh..mk i go sleep small
sowi abt dat dear..avoid cold water..and steam regularly..
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 24, 2013
Hahahahahaha..lwkmd...house abeg o...someone defined faith as

Faith is when you are posted to Maiduguri and carry ur bag and baggaes there and say....'All izz well' grin

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by rexibity(m): 6:42pm On Jan 24, 2013
Ellylace: Absolutely exhausted!! Had a hectic day. sad
Dats gud, so hws all d celeb?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 24, 2013
Prospective batch A corpers, start getting your camp stuffs now,by the time your call up no ll be out in a few weeks the price ll have doubled
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 24, 2013
moneybag4411: Hahahahahaha..lwkmd...house abeg o...someone defined faith as

Faith is when you are posted to Maiduguri and carry ur bag and baggaes there and say....'All izz well' grin
no that's not faith but sucide, such a person should be charged in a law court for negligence & no regard for his own life
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 24, 2013
Ogbeche77: Prospective batch A corpers, start getting your camp stuffs now,by the time your call up no ll be out in a few weeks the price ll have doubled
pls i asked u sum question yesterday, did u get it?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by outrage: 7:36pm On Jan 24, 2013
Ogbeche77: Prospective batch A corpers, start getting your camp stuffs now,by the time your call up no ll be out in a few weeks the price ll have doubled
I also asked some questions but no answer!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by 30secs(m): 7:42pm On Jan 24, 2013
Finally checkd ma result. CGP couldav bn higher beht well... I still thank God. Howfa guys shey Delta isnt dat bad na?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 24, 2013
@ outage & matowskin, pls fire ur question again, i probably missed it
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by KOLA4U(m): 8:08pm On Jan 24, 2013
If By God you have successfully concluded your programmes as an undergraduate, so the best way to Thank God is to go to the camp and start messing up..... As for me I disagree....... but I pray May Godin his infinite mercy guide us right......... there are other ways to flexiiiiiii i mean a very good and halal way.... I wish you all a very best of Luck......Still counting lol
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by shayman(m): 8:15pm On Jan 24, 2013
CAMP ITEMS/LIST OF WHAT BTON TAKE TO
CAMPS
1. Documents and Photocopies
2 Call-up Letter
3 Statement of Results/Transcript 4 First Degree Certificates
5 School ID Card
6 Passport Photographs COMMENT
You won’t be allowed into camp
premises without any of them. Go there
with about 10 passports & 5 document
photocopies each TOILETRIES/ESSENTIALS
7 Toothbrush & Toothpaste
8 Bath soap & Sponge
9 Detergent & Bar Soap
10Toilet Paper
11 Towel OTHERS
12 Sanitary Pads & Tampons
13 Shower Caps
14 Bleach
15 Disinfectants
16 Buckets & Bailer 17 Body Cream & Lotion COMMENT
Its ok to buy buckets and non-essentials
at the camp. CLOTHING/BEDDING/MAKE-UP ITEMS
18. White T-shirts
19. White Shorts
20. Whites Tennis Shoes
21. White Socks
22. Underwear 23. Bed Sheets
24. Perfumes/ Body Spray
25. Rubber Slippers/Flip Flops
26. Combs and Hair needs
27. Make-up & Accessories COMMENTS
* You will be provided with 2 pairs of
white T-shirts and shorts in camp but you
can take up to 2 pairs more along.
* Colored panties will be too conspicuous
under the white tops and bottoms. * You can take a 2 – 3 sets of casual
wears/mufti for Sunday and camp fire
night.
* 1 pair of shoe and socks is okay. It is
good to have a white rubber shoe that is
easy to clean (sold at camp also) OTHER RECOMMENDED ITEMS
28 Torch lights/Batteries
29 Mosquito Nets/Repellant
30 Food Flasks, Cups, Drinking flasks & Cutlery
31 Cloth Hangers
32 Wristwatch
33 Padlocks and Keys
34 Waist Pouch
35 Handkerchiefs 36. Face Towels/Kleenex
37. Pegs/Clips COMMENT
Get a cheap watch. Everyone uses a waist
purse. It’s your camp bestie. Most of
these items can be easily bought in the
camp. So don’t worry if you cannot get
them before traveling. OPTIONAL FIRST AID ITEMS
38. Menthylated Spirit/ Rubbing Alcohol
39. Band Aids/Plasters
40. Robb
41. Bandages
42. Cotton wool 43. Anti-purging pills (flagyl, tetracycline
etc.)
44. Anti-malaria pills
45. Inhaler (for those who are asthmatic) These aren’t necessary except you have
something to treat or known allergies MISCELLANEOUS
46 .Camera & Batteries
47. Writing Pads and Stationery
48. Novels/Books
49. Pillow
50. Games Equipment 51. Mp3/ iPod
52. Eye pads for sleeping & ear plugs
53. Surge protectors / extensions
54.Glue sticks & stapler
55. MONEY, MONEY, AND MORE MONEY COMMENTS
*If you have an internet-enabled camera
phone, do take it along. Camp life can be
very boring without one. You will like to
take pictures and share with your friends.
You only need to be very vigilant and protective of your things. If you feel you
need a bulletproof vest or helmet, please
carry it. You know what we mean, don’t
you?
* Never, ever, ever run out of money!
Bring as much as you can afford. * Mirrors and forks are known to be
contraband items in camp
* Prices of items apart from fast
consumer goods (Credit, Gala, Indomie
etc) are usually higher than those outside
so it is advisable you buy the things you can before going into camp. PACK AS LIGHT AS YOU CAN AND MAKE SURE
YOUR BOX IS AS THEFT-PROOF AS POSSIBLE.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by outrage: 8:33pm On Jan 24, 2013
^^
Even in uni didn't pack this much stuff to school.
When I first went to school in 100l I went with only my cloths and nothing else, maybe money but that's it!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by outrage: 8:36pm On Jan 24, 2013
outrage: I was talking with this dude and he was giving me some insight on the 'c-o-s' I hope I got it right though, anyways thoes guys that clear corpers..

How do I become one? For my batch?

Ogbeche77: @ outage & matowskin, pls fire ur question again, i probably missed it
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Ehizario(m): 8:37pm On Jan 24, 2013
Goodeveng fellow house members...hwz ur day nw? Patiently counting down I guess☺. Wshng u all d very best. Ehizario hails thee.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Ellylace(f): 8:54pm On Jan 24, 2013
very true...was thinking tho..,aside d white shirts and shorts,can we also sew our khaki trousers and jackets @ home? Cos I doubt I'll get d right size big enough for ma hips In camp sad
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 24, 2013
Nysc Camp loading.....Official Countdown Begins....Baba God noni..cheesygrin
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 24, 2013
Ellylace: very true...was thinking tho..,aside d white shirts and shorts,can we also sew our khaki trousers and jackets @ home? Cos I doubt I'll get d right size big enough for ma hips In camp sad
u dey vex oo, u one sew khaki come frm house, if u try am,na army go seize am 4 gate.. U ll be given in camp,and if it not ur size,there are over 1001 tailors in camp ready to amend it 4 u,or beta still find someone 2 change with, this also apply to ur jungle & tennis shoe
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 24, 2013
outrage:

do u mean c.l.o, corper liason officer or l.g.i, local govt inspector,i don't get d question.. anyway,u won't need d services of d above named until u leave camp,by then u ll av been beta orientated.. For now plan & strategize on how to enjoy ur 3weeks, for me those cold nights &sunny days in katsina camp ranks high as one of my best moment on planet earth
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 24, 2013
No matter where u get posted to,the 3 weeks may be the best or worst moment of ur life,u determine ur happiness, it depends on what u make do of it... Most peeps in my camp could only think of redeployment all thru,b4 u know it 3 weeks is gone & they av no experience to share.. Partake in all camp activities if u can.. Ooo my dayz.. Koufa kaura camp, i miss thee.. How on earth should nysc put me in a camp with lovely & gorgeous fellows,only to realize my time with them is up after 3 weeks
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 24, 2013
The last 3 days in camp is so emotional, by d time u get ur posting or redeployment letter, u then realise that the chances of seeing that ur camp gf/bf is near 0.. U can't roll back the tears... Someone should bookmark this post.. MARCH 24TH
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by outrage: 9:34pm On Jan 24, 2013
Ogbeche77: do u mean c.l.o, corper liason officer or l.g.i, local govt inspector,i don't get d question.. anyway,u won't need d services of d above named until u leave camp,by then u ll av been beta orientated.. For now plan & strategize on how to enjoy ur 3weeks, for me those cold nights &sunny days in katsina camp ranks high as one of my best moment on planet earth
I think its the first one, I sha know other corpers come to do some sorth of clearance at the end of the month with the corper.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 24, 2013
#team Batch A! This one nobody is talkin about Delta state, what's wrong? Can someone share some info about the state cos i sorta like there? #team Delta.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Neroski(f): 12:52am On Jan 25, 2013
rexibity: Information just reaching my stable says that, coperS r urgently needed in An Oil firm in Orepo ogun state. Not to worry, the alawee is mouth wateRing.

can i get more info on this?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 1:25am On Jan 25, 2013
hi new member!
i just wanted to find out is it still possible for a company to request for you? or is it strictly teaching ministry agriculture bla bla?
thanks smiley
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 1:25am On Jan 25, 2013
rather new follower of this thread
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Ehizario(m): 1:48am On Jan 25, 2013
scad: #team Batch A! This one nobody is talkin about Delta state, what's wrong? Can someone share some info about the state cos i sorta like there? #team Delta.

Delta? Almost everybodi in ds room has been recruited into #team calabar or enugu...I tire ooo! I need more info on Delta too.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by OCcool: 5:13am On Jan 25, 2013
*Parade rehearsal mode in my room activated*

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (321) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.