Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

NYSC Batch A 2013 House - NYSC (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch A 2013 House (340846 Views)

Batch A 2013 Corpers Where Is Your PPA / A Thread For Batch A 2013 Corpers Posted To ONDO State / NYSC Adjust Batch A 2013 Mobilization See The New Time Table Here . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by OCcool: 5:15am On Jan 25, 2013
Ehizario:

Delta? Almost everybodi in ds room has been recruited into #team calabar or enugu...I tire ooo! I need more info on Delta too.
Team Delta, u re on ya own o! If u re not going 2 Enugu, u re wrong grin
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 5:57am On Jan 25, 2013
for those asking abt DELTA STATE
I was born nd brot up in delta(warri), if u want me to tell u d truth, there is notin in delta, opportunity is minimal, though we hav som oil servicin company, construction company, som months bck SHELL LEFT WARRI no 1 knws y. The state govt pay N5000 u can get up to N8 or 10k if u ar doin ur ppa in private skuls, as a sharp man u can also get up to 15k even 20k by runnin extra moral classes, even home lessons. In delta only d smart survive(u knw wat i mean) peaceful for nw, but u neva can tell wen their heads grow hot, as a corper, they hav no respect for u, they c u as one of those people they c evryday, u hav no advantage as a corper. bt i cant deny they ar friendly, nice, lovely people, it is only in delta 1 nigeria is truely practised, no tribalism, especialy d warri people. 1 tin i promise u 4 sure is dis. Ur broken english wil be upgraded b4 ur service yr end, i gues if ur peeps at home can undastnd ur slangs wen u go bck.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 6:07am On Jan 25, 2013
Ogbeche77 dis is d question again:
did u av any problem afta redeployment 4 example it took my elder bro. 4 months to hav his 1st pay afta redeploying and the recent policy introduced by d federal govt, that all corpers shld be deployed to education, health, govt infastructures and agricultural sector, no more private firm like bank nd oil companies, how strict is dis policy, since u ar in 2012c, i want 2 knw if any 1 in ur set is doin their ppa in private firms outside skuls. Thanks.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 6:48am On Jan 25, 2013
^ ur allawee ll be suspended for 2 to 3 months if u redeploy,but u ll get ur 'accumulated pay'.. And yes they are strict with that policy,no private coy,even those that tried to influence theres thru d state coordinator got disappointed... D policy is 100% implemented for now
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 25, 2013
Ogbeche77: ^ ur allawee ll be suspended for 2 to 3 months if u redeploy,but u ll get ur 'accumulated pay'.. And yes they are strict with that policy,no private coy,even those that tried to influence theres thru d state coordinator got disappointed... D policy is 100% implemented for now
thanks 4 d tip man, am realy greatful, bt i wil bugg u later, hope u dnt mind
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by outrage: 7:12am On Jan 25, 2013
@Ogbeche77
outrage:
I think its the first one, I sha know other corpers come to do some sorth of clearance at the end of the month with the corper.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by outrage: 7:13am On Jan 25, 2013
Mornin yall.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Ehizario(m): 7:19am On Jan 25, 2013
Martowskin: I was born nd brot up in delta(warri), if u want me to tell u d truth, there is notin in delta, opportunity is minimal, though we hav som oil servicin company, construction company, som months bck SHELL LEFT WARRI no 1 knws y. The state govt pay N5000 u can get up to N8 or 10k if u ar doin ur ppa in private skuls, as a sharp man u can also get up to 15k even 20k by runnin extra moral classes, even home lessons. In delta only d smart survive(u knw wat i mean) peaceful for nw, but u neva can tell wen their heads grow hot, as a corper, they hav no respect for u, they c u as one of those people they c evryday, u hav no advantage as a corper. bt i cant deny they ar friendly, nice, lovely people, it is only in delta 1 nigeria is truely practised, no tribalism, especialy d warri people. 1 tin i promise u 4 sure is dis. Ur broken english wil be upgraded b4 ur service yr end, i gues if ur peeps at home can undastnd ur slangs wen u go bck.

Guy Martowskin ur head dey dia...I'm frm Edo state, born in Ekpoma but left 4 d SW @10. Me jus wan hone my skills for Warri and get really closer to my pple...Na cost of livin remain wey I do look. 9ce comment guy
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 25, 2013
Its 5:30am and the Camp bell sounds..the Nigerian Flag is also raised up.. Corpers from different corners of the camp begins to make their way to the parade ground.

CAMP COMMANDANT: today,we av a special Guest in our midst.The executive Governor of Cross River State...Parade Remove Head-dress, Remove Head-dress, Remove Head-dress.
(the corpers remove their Caps,place it on their shoulders and high up in the air)

CAMP COMMANDANT: three gbosas for the dignitary in our midst(and then say all the military jagons)

CORPERS: Gbosa....Gbosa....Gbosa
(the band plays azonto beat as the corpers,soldiers,CC and everybody dances for 3mins)

CAMP COMMANDANT: Parade replace head-dress..Replace Head-dress...Replace Head-dress
(the corpers shout 'Head-dress' replace in unism as they replace their caps)

The band starts playing Azonto beats as praise and worship starts proper and the whole parade ground starts dancing.....NYSC camp loading..Team Calabar is working.....To God be the Glory
gringringrin
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by outrage: 7:37am On Jan 25, 2013
Governor of a state at camp 5:3am and dancing azonto at 5am.. Sounds more like a nightmare! grin grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Ehizario(m): 7:45am On Jan 25, 2013
moneybag4411: Its 5:30am and the Camp bell sounds..the Nigerian Flag is also raised up.. Corpers from different corners of the camp begins to make their way to the parade ground.

CAMP COMMANDANT: today,we av a special Guest in our midst.The executive Governor of Cross River State...Parade Remove Head-dress, Remove Head-dress, Remove Head-dress.
(the corpers remove their Caps,place it on their shoulders and high up in the air)

CAMP COMMANDANT: three gbosas for the dignitary in our midst(and then say all the military jagons)

CORPERS: Gbosa....Gbosa....Gbosa
(the band plays azonto beat as the corpers,soldiers,CC and everybody dances for 3mins)

CAMP COMMANDANT: Parade replace head-dress..Replace Head-dress...Replace Head-dress
(the corpers shout 'Head-dress' replace in unism as they replace their caps)

The band starts playing Azonto beats as praise and worship starts proper and the whole parade ground starts dancing.....NYSC camp loading..Team Calabar is working.....To God be the Glory
gringringrin

Lwkm4h!!! Moneybag I can see d velocity with wch ur blood is rushin! Nawfin do u ooo...I sure say na pple lyk u dem go dey use 'cane' wake 4 camp! Lollin

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by 30secs(m): 8:09am On Jan 25, 2013
scad: #team Batch A! This one nobody is talkin about Delta state, what's wrong? Can someone share some info about the state cos i sorta like there? #team Delta.
I'm for #TeamDelta jor. Me sef was wonderin abt the lack of interest in Delta nau... Abi the state bad ni?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by yokiti: 8:18am On Jan 25, 2013
@ Moneybag, what can I tell you?
@ all, good morning and hope our night was memorable? Thank God it's Friday!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by angelajuni(f): 8:19am On Jan 25, 2013
Today z d day,my convocatn iz here.....am excitd.......gat my camera,2mussh pix,2mussh fun.....@unn nairalandrz,i hail o
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by omowunmiojoye: 8:49am On Jan 25, 2013
[quote author=ik121]NYSC BATCH A 2013 Prospectigood morning peepz,i want more enlightment on ds new policy of d nysc management dat graduates without jamb registration number ѠȊ̝̊̅ℓ̲̣̣̣̥ℓ̲̣̣̣̥ not serve,ave heard ‎​I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ some institution dat offer pre-degree,pre-nd,diploma e.t.c help their student ‎​I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ getting d registration number so dat dey can be mobilise,if dats true,i dnt know wats stop laspotech from doing so,like Mε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ now,i was suppose †̥ ave gone for M̶̲̥̅Ɣ service since last year,buh was mobilise for ds batch,now dat there į̸̸̨§ a new policy,its affecting us seriously cos we were nt attended †̥ ‎​I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ our sch.and i tink by now d submission of name †̥ nysc ѠȊ̝̊̅ℓ̲̣̣̣̥ℓ̲̣̣̣̥ ave close.pls i nid †̥ be enlighten more cos A̶̲̥̅♏ confused.thks
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Fourcade(m): 8:56am On Jan 25, 2013
angelajuni: Today z d day,my convocatn iz here.....am excitd.......gat my camera,2mussh pix,2mussh fun.....@unn nairalandrz,i hail o
Same here grin..you got mail cheesy
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 25, 2013
rexibity:
Prayer is d key! Prayer is d key!! Prayer is the master key.
yes it is buh is 40dys nt rather much??
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 25, 2013
Ellylace: very true...was thinking tho..,aside d white shirts and shorts,can we also sew our khaki trousers and jackets @ home? Cos I doubt I'll get d right size big enough for ma hips In camp sad
hahaahahaah...soo funny !! u get elephant hips??
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 25, 2013
angelajuni: Today z d day,my convocatn iz here.....am excitd.......gat my camera,2mussh pix,2mussh fun.....@unn nairalandrz,i hail o
congrats to you and other UNN peeps..enjy !!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 25, 2013
moneybag, u r just soo funi, cant stop lmao.. grin grin grin
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 25, 2013
outrage: @Ogbeche77
No it is d l.g.i that handles that clearance ish,and that's once a month, u miss clearance,then no alawee 4 that month & it can't be done by proxy.Except u arrange with d l.g.i himself,but u must be willing to part with some change
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by kheart(m): 10:24am On Jan 25, 2013
Tgif. mornin my fellow prospectiv corpers, we are almost dere. I will like to use dis medium to halla @ all abusites jambitos cos dey re matriculatn 2day. Wish u guys best of luck cos e no easy @ all @ all.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Ehizario(m): 11:00am On Jan 25, 2013
kheart: Tgif. mornin my fellow prospectiv corpers, we are almost dere. I will like to use dis medium to halla @ all abusites jambitos cos dey re matriculatn 2day. Wish u guys best of luck cos e no easy @ all @ all.

Tnx Kheart 4 hailin us...tnx. But I don't expect ur jambitos to get ur goodwill mssg o...ds house is exclusive..out of bounds to jambitos. Lolzzzz. Abi wetin una talk na? My fellow otondos...
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by nicefeeling: 11:27am On Jan 25, 2013
outrage: Governor of a state at camp 5:3am and dancing azonto at 5am.. Sounds more like a nightmare! grin grin

grin grin grin grin Nightmare indeed!

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by nicefeeling: 11:40am On Jan 25, 2013

Congratulobia swt@!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Ehizario(m): 12:01pm On Jan 25, 2013
Hearty Congratulations to all u guyz convocatin 2day...wshin u guyz d very best! I fink we UItes should be next in line...early feb I fink coolHearty Congratulations to all u guyz convocatin 2day...wshin u guyz d very best! I fink we UItes should be next in line...early feb I fink

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Ellylace(f): 12:09pm On Jan 25, 2013
Super lions and lionesses...happy convocation!!! Wanna see u guys..pm me ASAP!!!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by faithwin2: 2:06pm On Jan 25, 2013
Sup pple. Big congratulatns to those convocating. Remember to keep my goodies...
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by faithwin2: 2:09pm On Jan 25, 2013
Sup pple. Shout out to those convocating. Remember to keep my goodies...
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 25, 2013
Getting prepared to go and watch the super Chickens..:
gringrin..i heard captain Zobo..sorry Bobo.. Sorry captain Yobo is not playing todaygringrin....

Super chickens of Nigeria..Proudly sponsored by Team Calabar in conjuction with Mtn....
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by kheart(m): 2:38pm On Jan 25, 2013
moneybag4411: Getting prepared to go and watch the super Chickens..:
gringrin..i heard captain Zobo..sorry Bobo.. Sorry captain Yobo is not playing todaygringrin....

Super chickens of Nigeria..Proudly sponsored by Team Calabar in conjuction with Mtn....
hehehe havnt u heard warnin by who? dey say pple dat watch super eagles match re vulnerable to hbp. be carful sha.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Ehizario(m): 3:26pm On Jan 25, 2013
[ qu ;Dote author=moneybag4411]Getting prepared to go and watch the super Chickens..:

Super chickens of Nigeria..Proudly sponsored by Team Calabar in conjuction with Mtn....[/quote]

Guy tongue, why u bein a hater na tongue ?? My Super Eagles go sha earn 3 pts today

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (321) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.