Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,097 members, 7,814,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Flood In Okolobiri, Yenagoa LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flood In Okolobiri, Yenagoa LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures) (20797 Views)

Graphic Photos From Election Shooting In Nembe LGA, Bayelsa / Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) / Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flood In Okolobiri, Yenagoa LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures) by WizPrince1(m): 11:16am On Oct 07, 2012
Pictures Of Flood in Okolobiri, Gbarain; Yenagoa Local Government, Bayelsa State.

The Natural Disaster (Flood) Has Occupied Almost all the areas of Okolobiri Community.

The Only Source that is used in Producing Electricity to the Community which is 'The Transformer', has also been Flooded and now it has been switched off so as to avoid shock, which means there's no Light For Moment.

Some of The Victims of The Flood Has Relocated To Some Areas in the Local Government that the flood is Less.

Many People Are Begining to Wonder The kind of Flood that eralded the community this Year and some of them also said that this Year's Flood is Much Bigger than that of the 1999's.

Below are The Pictures I Covered from some parts of the community.

Compiled By: Pius Princewill (Wiz-Prince')

Re: Flood In Okolobiri, Yenagoa LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures) by sylve11: 2:25pm On Oct 07, 2012
Are they not used to this kind of life? I tot they can build houses ontop of waters, eat on top of waters and walk on top of waters, swim underneath waters, infact their entire existence is based on waters!

But on a serious note, this natural disaster is becoming disastrous. shocked cool

4 Likes

Re: Flood In Okolobiri, Yenagoa LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures) by geezonaire: 2:26pm On Oct 07, 2012
Are u also part of the flood? Grow up guy

2 Likes

Re: Flood In Okolobiri, Yenagoa LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures) by double08(m): 2:27pm On Oct 07, 2012
geezonaire: Are u also part of the flood? Grow up guy

angry reading make things alot easier,he said compiled by... angry guess you the one who needs to grow up and read!!!

see your face,you sure say no be the face cause the flood? grin just kidding,thanks for the info and how are you guyz coping over there? sad
Re: Flood In Okolobiri, Yenagoa LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures) by bid4rich(m): 2:36pm On Oct 07, 2012
Compare this one to Makurdi own in Benue State, you will share grace :|

1 Like

Re: Flood In Okolobiri, Yenagoa LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures) by free2ryhme: 2:40pm On Oct 07, 2012
Wiz-Prince:
Pictures Of Flood in Okolobiri, Gbarain; Yenagoa Local Government, Bayelsa State.

The Natural Disaster (Flood) Has Occupied Almost all the areas of Okolobiri Community.

The Only Source that is used in Producing Electricity to the Community which is 'The Transformer', has also been Flooded and now it has been switched off so as to avoid shock, which means there's no Light For Moment.

Some of The Victims of The Flood Has Relocated To Some Areas in the Local Government that the flood is Less.

Many People Are Begining to Wonder The kind of Flood that eralded the community this Year and some of them also said that this Year's Flood is Much Bigger than that of the 1999's.

Below are The Pictures I Covered from some parts of the community.

Compiled By: Pius Princewill (Wiz-Prince')

guy na your village be dat .. Na wa ooo .... SO na where our presido come from be this ... oma she oooo
Re: Flood In Okolobiri, Yenagoa LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures) by skydeep(f): 2:40pm On Oct 07, 2012
This is awful
Re: Flood In Okolobiri, Yenagoa LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures) by dadicvila(m): 2:42pm On Oct 07, 2012
*singing in timaya's voice*
nigeria na my country bayelsa na my state ooo!dis flooding na reality e dey hapen 4 bayelsa oooo!

1 Like

Re: Flood In Okolobiri, Yenagoa LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures) by abifoluwa: 2:50pm On Oct 07, 2012
free2ryhme:

guy na your village be dat .. Na wa ooo .... SO na where our presido come from be this ... oma she oooo
why did u quote all the pictures?

2 Likes

Re: Flood In Okolobiri, Yenagoa LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures) by lafuria1(m): 2:57pm On Oct 07, 2012
this is meant to bring awarenes to the govt as to whats happening in some part of bayelsa state but the govt would pretend it knows nothing about this.... wish some days i wake up and log on to nairaland and see a good story about naija.
natural disasters do happen in many countries but its the reaction of the govt that is key in solving the problem.
all this talk sef na here (nairaland) e go end

all is well
Re: Flood In Okolobiri, Yenagoa LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures) by doctokwus: 2:57pm On Oct 07, 2012
free2ryhme:

Y av to copy d entire thing,including his pics just to make dis comment,na wa o!
@topic,in civilised climes,a state of emergency wud av bn declared,but of course,nigeria is far less dan civilised,so d govt cares less whether d pple drown or starve
Re: Flood In Okolobiri, Yenagoa LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures) by mallorca(m): 3:01pm On Oct 07, 2012
geezonaire: Are u also part of the flood? Grow up guy
grin grin grin grin
Re: Flood In Okolobiri, Yenagoa LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures) by jedisco(m): 3:02pm On Oct 07, 2012
free2ryhme:

Some of the things you people do make me wonder whether some of you think with your anus.

Next time just use @op.
Re: Flood In Okolobiri, Yenagoa LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures) by 190: 3:04pm On Oct 07, 2012
omdazz I weep for Nigeria

look at the slums

damn! ive been away from Nigeria for far too long,
im american now u know cool
Re: Flood In Okolobiri, Yenagoa LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures) by sylve11: 3:05pm On Oct 07, 2012
doctokwus:
Y av to copy d entire thing,including his pics just to make dis comment,na wa o!

That is the problem with some folks here! grin cool
Re: Flood In Okolobiri, Yenagoa LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures) by aare07(m): 3:08pm On Oct 07, 2012
where are the hope of my fellow student who gained admission into FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OTUOKE...
Re: Flood In Okolobiri, Yenagoa LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures) by oladapoa1(m): 3:10pm On Oct 07, 2012
i can now see why he was without shoes!..,buh dis benue river lng o
Re: Flood In Okolobiri, Yenagoa LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures) by melodyirish(m): 3:10pm On Oct 07, 2012
[color=#990000][/color] cryWe are in your hand lord
Re: Flood In Okolobiri, Yenagoa LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures) by aare07(m): 3:14pm On Oct 07, 2012
No foresight for GEJ
IF HE HAS FORESIGHT , AFTER 4 OR 8 YEARS IN ABUJA ,HE WOULD RETURN HOME..........but he will not have soft landing in his state.....
He should emulate IBB and Minna and Niger state in General..............
Re: Flood In Okolobiri, Yenagoa LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures) by Ariyke: 3:14pm On Oct 07, 2012
free2ryhme:
Must U quote all that?
Re: Flood In Okolobiri, Yenagoa LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures) by WizPrince1(m): 3:14pm On Oct 07, 2012
double08:

angry reading make things alot easier,he said compiled by... angry guess you the one who needs to grow up and read!!!

see your face,you sure say no be the face cause the flood? grin just kidding,thanks for the info and how are you guyz coping over there? sad

Am Not From Bayelsa, Am From Delta State, Just That Am Residing There and it has reached 6 years. But Am Coping Fine There Sha... Oil Things Lol *wink*;-)!
Re: Flood In Okolobiri, Yenagoa LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures) by duality(m): 3:21pm On Oct 07, 2012
190: omdazz I weep for Nigeria

look at the slums

Emado pikin.

1 Like

Re: Flood In Okolobiri, Yenagoa LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures) by Yujin(m): 3:22pm On Oct 07, 2012
@Op, sorry about that. I can see that your area is marshy. In that case I advice you and others to evacuate their properties now(while you can) because sooner the water will rise and submerge those buildings and whatever inside them. Save the few you can now.
Let the local govt assist in the evacuation. May God help us all.
Re: Flood In Okolobiri, Yenagoa LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 07, 2012
Kids don hijack NL ooo. I will stop debating with some people

1 Like

Re: Flood In Okolobiri, Yenagoa LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures) by informatix: 3:31pm On Oct 07, 2012
gboss4sure: Kids don hijack NL ooo. I will stop debating with some people
I THOUGHT AS MUCH
Re: Flood In Okolobiri, Yenagoa LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures) by vegasjonz: 4:00pm On Oct 07, 2012
I say dem ∂ση come iyo iyo iyo iyo iyo iyo,fis will sure make timaya"s nxt album
Re: Flood In Okolobiri, Yenagoa LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures) by chasy16(f): 4:02pm On Oct 07, 2012
gboss4sure: Kids don hijack NL ooo. I will stop debating with some people

My friend abeg shut up, what makes u special that some people will go hang themselves if they don't debate/dialogue with u. Just take ppl the way they are and if u can't, u can as well log off.
Re: Flood In Okolobiri, Yenagoa LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures) by mikron(m): 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2012
sylve11: Are they not used to this kind of life? I tot they can build houses ontop of waters, eat on top of waters and walk on top of waters, swim underneath waters, infact their entire existence is based on waters!

But on a serious note, this natural disaster is becoming disastrous. shocked cool
and who told you they build houses on top water? Most of you talk ignorantly. Have you been to bayelsa before?
Re: Flood In Okolobiri, Yenagoa LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures) by Kk4(m): 4:09pm On Oct 07, 2012
This years rain is troubling
Re: Flood In Okolobiri, Yenagoa LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures) by mikron(m): 4:10pm On Oct 07, 2012
190: omdazz I weep for Nigeria

look at the slums

must u tell us u re in america? Local champion
Re: Flood In Okolobiri, Yenagoa LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures) by agohavivi(f): 4:34pm On Oct 07, 2012
sylve11: Are they not used to this kind of life? I tot they can build houses ontop of waters, eat on top of waters and walk on top of waters, swim underneath waters, infact their entire existence is based on waters!

Don't tell me u believe that nonsense? These people have gone through a lot lately. My sister who travelled from warri to yenegoa on thursday said she couldn't help but weep at seeing most of the communities in delta and bayelsa state completely submerged in water. As at yesterday, she said the ughelli/patani road was completely impassable due to flood. May God save this nation.
Re: Flood In Okolobiri, Yenagoa LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 07, 2012
chasy16:

My friend abeg shut up, what makes u special that some people will go hang themselves if they don't debate/dialogue with u. Just take ppl the way they are and if u can't, u can as well log off.

I don't remember using any insultive words on my comment and your shut up is uncalled for, next time you see my comment don't qoute me and insult me cause am not the type that you will insult and get away with it.

Mods hope una see who started the insult first because when I start nobodi should blame or touch my account.

Thank u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christmas Dance By Ex- Governor Akala (photo) / Stop Whining, Rebrand Or Go Down - Apc Tells Pdp / Nigeria’s Economy In Trouble —fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.