Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,161 members, 7,829,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Flood In Okolobiri, Yenagoa LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flood In Okolobiri, Yenagoa LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures) (20811 Views)

Graphic Photos From Election Shooting In Nembe LGA, Bayelsa / Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) / Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flood In Okolobiri, Yenagoa LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 08, 2012
And this is Desclin bar, in NIGER DELTA UNIVERSITY. I even hear say people dey use boat and life Jacket dey attend lectures now sef.

Re: Flood In Okolobiri, Yenagoa LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures) by sirjec(m): 10:12am On Oct 08, 2012
Hope the whole Nigeria gathered and stopped the dredging of River Niger so that Ibos will not bring in their goods via Ships to their doorstep. Now the same people are suffering from the overflow of the river and now are shouting for River Niger to be dredged. This is one of the effects of trying to stop others from enjoying the free gift of nature

He who laughs last Laughs best. We are just watching and Laughing. Nema says more floods are coming so they better start dredging River Niger now so that the Ibos will have route for their ships
Re: Flood In Okolobiri, Yenagoa LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures) by mikron(m): 9:35pm On Oct 08, 2012
sylve11:

Guy, I know somethings are difficult to comprehend, I wasn't serious when I wrote the above; and besides, I have stayed in yenagoa for some pretty years. B4 u wanna pour ur heart on matters, read btw lines carefully, ok? cool

Amarata, akenfa, akenpa, agudama, epie, opolo, hospital road etc home away from home, I miss ya a lot! cool
if you know bayelsa the way you claim why would you sarcastically suggest we build, eat and live on water? Maybe the houses you live in yenagoa were on top water. Dont insult my state.
Re: Flood In Okolobiri, Yenagoa LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures) by 1025: 12:09am On Oct 09, 2012
no wonder joe's wife dey fight yar adua's wife over lands in abuja. chai. i dey prayer make she no go start land case for hermany there ooo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Construction Starts On 12 Train Stations In Abuja / Okoi Obono-Obla Suspended As Chairman Panel On The Recovery Of Public Property / Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.