Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Man Caught With 2,000 Voters Cards In Mimiko’s Ward - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Caught With 2,000 Voters Cards In Mimiko’s Ward (7800 Views)

PICTURES: Reasons Why Jimi Agbaje Got 1,500,000 Voters / Ogun State Governor Amosun Raises Alarm Over Fake 600,000 Voters’ Cards / Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Caught With 2,000 Voters Cards In Mimiko’s Ward by Toshtos: 2:57pm On Oct 07, 2012
Barely fourteen days to Ondo State Governorship election, the State Police Command today apprehended a Chieftain of the ruling Labour Party[LP] Mr Olaolu Oladapo and his wife, for allegedly being in possession of more than 2,000 voters cards.

The couple were arrested in Ondo town, the home town of the LP’s governorship Candidate and incumbent Governor, Dr Olusegun Mimiko.

Sources told “Daily Post”‘ that the case was immediately transferred from Ondo Police Division to the State Police Command, Akure.

An eye witness who is a prominent politician, but preferred anonymity said “I just visited the police command in Akure,I saw the accused person making useful statement to the police .The man put on LP T-shirt and Fez Cap at the Criminal Investigation Department [CID].

“I even interrogated him by asking where he got the cards and told me in the presence of police men that INEC gave them unclaimed voters cards and that he is not alone in the business.

“This development has confirmed to the citizenry how Mimiko and LP have perfected plans to rig the coming election.

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/10/07/man-caught-2000-voters-cards-governor-mimikos-ward-says-got-inec/
Re: Man Caught With 2,000 Voters Cards In Mimiko’s Ward by inspirenet: 7:31am On Oct 08, 2012
Sad

undecided
Re: Man Caught With 2,000 Voters Cards In Mimiko’s Ward by DJDOLA(m): 9:57am On Oct 08, 2012
Election don start abi which one be voters card again
Re: Man Caught With 2,000 Voters Cards In Mimiko’s Ward by DJDOLA(m): 9:58am On Oct 08, 2012
inspirenet: Sad

What make u sad?
undecided
Re: Man Caught With 2,000 Voters Cards In Mimiko’s Ward by dridowu: 9:58am On Oct 08, 2012
DO OR DIE POLITICS DON START AGAIN ?
Re: Man Caught With 2,000 Voters Cards In Mimiko’s Ward by Demdem(m): 10:00am On Oct 08, 2012
I even interrogated him by asking where he got the cards and told me in the presence of police men that INEC gave them unclaimed voters cards and that he is not alone in the business.

Excellent. And yet some fools will tell me that electoral reforms have been effected.
Re: Man Caught With 2,000 Voters Cards In Mimiko’s Ward by NSNA: 10:02am On Oct 08, 2012
could be a setup

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught With 2,000 Voters Cards In Mimiko’s Ward by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 08, 2012
Couple!!! Institutionalized politics, only in naija..
Re: Man Caught With 2,000 Voters Cards In Mimiko’s Ward by KINGwax(m): 10:06am On Oct 08, 2012
Demdem: I even interrogated him by asking where he got the cards and told me in the presence of police men that INEC gave them unclaimed voters cards and that he is not alone in the business.

Excellent. And yet some fools will tell me that electoral reforms have been effected.
shatap there! If it was been reformed, shey bad person like u no still go dey ni? Since the word 'fool' has been allowed free-usage under some sections, u have since been tryin to gather family members by accordin them with your surname. Every of your comment will surely have 'fool' in them. Dem swear for you dem?

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught With 2,000 Voters Cards In Mimiko’s Ward by bumps(m): 10:07am On Oct 08, 2012
Acn and tinubu have started their propaganda.im a lagos state indigene and im very sure ondo state indigene knows that is all gimmmick.tinubu ur days are numbered

6 Likes

Re: Man Caught With 2,000 Voters Cards In Mimiko’s Ward by KINGwax(m): 10:09am On Oct 08, 2012
NSNA: could be a setup
of course na. Na u set him up abi? When that pastor dey meskayan say the governor go win, he forgot to add, 'by force' to am. Set up kö, set down ni. Na today?

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With 2,000 Voters Cards In Mimiko’s Ward by overdrive(m): 10:10am On Oct 08, 2012
I suspect foul play in some clime the incumbent will hv the police in his pocket and this kind of crime will b hushed up.is ondo different or has our men in black changed?
Re: Man Caught With 2,000 Voters Cards In Mimiko’s Ward by chucky234(m): 10:10am On Oct 08, 2012
KINGwax: shatap there! If it was been reformed, shey bad person like u no still go dey ni? Since the word 'fool' has been allowed free-usage under some sections, u have since been tryin to gather family members by accordin them with your surname. Every of your comment will surely have 'fool' in them. Dem swear for you dem?
Why you come dey make noise for on top another persin headache na
Re: Man Caught With 2,000 Voters Cards In Mimiko’s Ward by RoyalRoy(m): 10:15am On Oct 08, 2012
KINGwax: of course na. Na u set him up abi? When that pastor dey meskayan say the governor go win, he forgot to add, 'by force' to am. Set up kö, set down ni. Na today?

Ah ah.... Oga KingWank....which kain mood you carry wake up today na? Small small o....na Monday morning o!!!
Re: Man Caught With 2,000 Voters Cards In Mimiko’s Ward by Emusan(m): 10:20am On Oct 08, 2012
NSNA: could be a setup
are u with your sense? If it is a setup, how can he agree such offer?8-)

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With 2,000 Voters Cards In Mimiko’s Ward by phemybof(m): 10:26am On Oct 08, 2012
D incubent govt knows dat he cant withstand to win ACN.i dont blame him,coz he borow d mentality from poverty developmnt party PDP.al d stats were ACN is rulin dey ar performin wondafuly,ondo is ur turn to join paformin party.for d O YORUBALAND to speak wt 1 voic n to let dos barbarians hausas kno dat dey ar no more BORN-TO-RULE.recently ACN want to turn LAUTEC to YORUBALAND UNIVERSITY,YORUBA NATIONAL ASSEMBLY,IBADAN COCO HOUSE REFORMATION,ODUA NET RENGINEERIN.....,many more. Ds is BABA AWOLOWO again wu bring d 1st TV N RADIO to AFRICA. ACN DISCIPLINED PARTY WT FOCUS n AIM
Re: Man Caught With 2,000 Voters Cards In Mimiko’s Ward by phreakabit(m): 10:29am On Oct 08, 2012

8 Likes

Re: Man Caught With 2,000 Voters Cards In Mimiko’s Ward by omenziate(m): 10:36am On Oct 08, 2012
Sounds like pre-election propaganda to me. This ish aint strange to us around dis time of election.
Re: Man Caught With 2,000 Voters Cards In Mimiko’s Ward by Demdem2: 10:37am On Oct 08, 2012
KINGwax: shatap there! If it was been reformed, shey bad person like u no still go dey ni? Since the word 'fool' has been allowed free-usage under some sections, u have since been tryin to gather family members by accordin them with your surname. Every of your comment will surely have 'fool' in them. Dem swear for you dem?

There will always be bad persons however if the reforms we all clamoured for was effectively granted, the very porous nature of things presently would have been well-curtailed. It wont be as easy as it is now and this simply is a tip of the iceberg. This criminal acts goes on everywhere.
The retardeen gave us Jega and he believes thats all to electoral reform. What a diick.

By the way, are u among the fools i was reffering to?
Re: Man Caught With 2,000 Voters Cards In Mimiko’s Ward by gen2briz(m): 10:42am On Oct 08, 2012
This one na act one scene one grin grin
Re: Man Caught With 2,000 Voters Cards In Mimiko’s Ward by toughbobo: 10:46am On Oct 08, 2012
I have said this before and i will keep drumming it: Nigeria C(evil servant are the bane of Nigeria growth and development. Ironically, the good people of Nigeria also made up the C(evil) Service. No politician can steal a dime without their corporation. An ordinary secretary in the DG office owns up to 5 houses in choiced areas of Abuja yet, they screamed, Thief!!! As for buying of voters cards, i need to drink my coffee now... sad angry sad angry embarassed *SmH
Re: Man Caught With 2,000 Voters Cards In Mimiko’s Ward by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 08, 2012
Rig! Rigger!! Riggest!!! The party with highest riggest will win.its a do or die affair .
Re: Man Caught With 2,000 Voters Cards In Mimiko’s Ward by jeroton: 10:52am On Oct 08, 2012
That is small mimiko came to akungba to visit his supporter on teusday around 7:30 pm he gave his party tugs money $ they fight and shoot themself,they Are now claiming it is acn that attack them mean while the gun used belongs to a man called "oni reason" the assembly man of the contuency 2 from akungba.they are now threating to arrest adefarati son of can.before I strongly suppurt state police but for what I'm seeing here I think state police will be a disaster.
Re: Man Caught With 2,000 Voters Cards In Mimiko’s Ward by horlatunde(m): 10:53am On Oct 08, 2012
bumps: Acn and tinubu have started their propaganda.im a lagos state indigene and im very sure ondo state indigene knows that is all gimmmick.tinubu ur days are numbered
Who ask u if u re 4rm lagos or ondo state.... Bloody liar... Someone was caught in a bad Act u re mentioning Tinubu. Thank God dat d person was nt caught by d opposition, pple like u wud av mentioned it as a Setup.
Re: Man Caught With 2,000 Voters Cards In Mimiko’s Ward by DAY12(m): 10:53am On Oct 08, 2012
Mie-mie-Koh, but why na?
Re: Man Caught With 2,000 Voters Cards In Mimiko’s Ward by dipo1234: 10:54am On Oct 08, 2012
I can tell you categorically that this is a set up by the ACN.Tinubu and his cohort will do anything possible to let the people of ondo believe dat he is the messiah and will come up with propaganda like this. I stay in lagos and I can tell you from experience dat there is no party that can rig election than the ACN. Let me tell you the people of ondo state, the ACN are after the oil in your state and your state will be doomed if you allow them to be in power. We know how we are suffering here in Lagos with multiple taxes and the terror of lastma and their other money sapping establishment, their latest law is that any car dat does not have a lagos plate number will be sized and those cars will be forfeited or you pay thru your nose to get it back. Pls my people FORGET ACN AND VOTE FOR MIMIKO for continuity.

6 Likes

Re: Man Caught With 2,000 Voters Cards In Mimiko’s Ward by changeagent(m): 11:03am On Oct 08, 2012
Pls can anyone help me out, i don't know how to start up a conversation let alone of making headline on Nairaland.pls no abusive word
Re: Man Caught With 2,000 Voters Cards In Mimiko’s Ward by jayjam(m): 11:19am On Oct 08, 2012
If he really worked,why all these?
Re: Man Caught With 2,000 Voters Cards In Mimiko’s Ward by saintdoh: 11:19am On Oct 08, 2012
Mtcheeewww!!.this is the handiwork of acn chieftains,they are trying to disparage mimiko's integrity.LP must win,i am sure acn bribed that man.
Re: Man Caught With 2,000 Voters Cards In Mimiko’s Ward by saintchris: 11:44am On Oct 08, 2012
saintdoh: Mtcheeewww!!.this is the handiwork of acn chieftains,they are trying to disparage mimiko's integrity.LP must win,i am sure acn bribed that man.

Its all lies. The same old ACN tactics. Why Daily post and not Punch,Thisday or Tribune?
Re: Man Caught With 2,000 Voters Cards In Mimiko’s Ward by Youngmillo(m): 11:45am On Oct 08, 2012
Itz clear nd glarring dis is a setup by the oppositn party to detoriate mimiko's worthy integrity... LP 4 EVA.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti Assembly Fines Fayemi N1m For Shunning Summons / Tanker Explosion In Edo State / Robert Mugabe At It Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.