Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Man Caught With 2,000 Voters Cards In Mimiko’s Ward - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Caught With 2,000 Voters Cards In Mimiko’s Ward (7806 Views)

PICTURES: Reasons Why Jimi Agbaje Got 1,500,000 Voters / Ogun State Governor Amosun Raises Alarm Over Fake 600,000 Voters’ Cards / Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught With 2,000 Voters Cards In Mimiko’s Ward by Youngmillo(m): 11:47am On Oct 08, 2012
saintchris:

Its all lies. The same old CAN tactics. Why Daily post and not Punch,Thisday or Tribune?
I wonder o... ACN N dia deceitful strategy.
Re: Man Caught With 2,000 Voters Cards In Mimiko’s Ward by walygy(m): 12:00pm On Oct 08, 2012
dipo1234: I can tell you categorically that this is a set up by the ACN.Tinubu and his cohort will do anything possible to let the people of ondo believe dat he is the messiah and will come up with propaganda like this. I stay in lagos and I can tell you from experience dat there is no party that can rig election than the ACN. Let me tell you the people of ondo state, the ACN are after the oil in your state and your state will be doomed if you allow them to be in power. We know how we are suffering here in Lagos with multiple taxes and the terror of lastma and their other money sapping establishment, their latest law is that any car dat does not have a lagos plate number will be sized and those cars will be forfeited or you pay thru your nose to get it back. Pls my people FORGET ACN AND VOTE FOR MIMIKO for continuity.
u a stupid fool that just look into headline and conclude about tinubu, u never leave ur house talk less travel around a fool like you should keep quiet mummy boy,go and see what is happening in ondo stop reading headlines and stop personal hatred
Re: Man Caught With 2,000 Voters Cards In Mimiko’s Ward by pheesayor(m): 12:04pm On Oct 08, 2012
you're obviously anti ACN, no offense
dipo1234: I can tell you categorically that this is a set up by the ACN.Tinubu and his cohort will do anything possible to let the people of ondo believe dat he is the messiah and will come up with propaganda like this. I stay in lagos and I can tell you from experience dat there is no party that can rig election than the ACN. Let me tell you the people of ondo state, the ACN are after the oil in your state and your state will be doomed if you allow them to be in power. We know how we are suffering here in Lagos with multiple taxes and the terror of lastma and their other money sapping establishment, their latest law is that any car dat does not have a lagos plate number will be sized and those cars will be forfeited or you pay thru your nose to get it back. Pls my people FORGET ACN AND VOTE FOR MIMIKO for continuity.
Re: Man Caught With 2,000 Voters Cards In Mimiko’s Ward by kennytidistar(m): 12:05pm On Oct 08, 2012
why daily post? let a constitutionaly recognised news paper carry it then i will belief until then, grab my cassava bread with honey and one bottle of fanta to relax my brain. Mimiko you don win.
Re: Man Caught With 2,000 Voters Cards In Mimiko’s Ward by kennytidistar(m): 12:08pm On Oct 08, 2012
[walygy] u a stupid fool that just look into headline and
conclude about tinubu, u never leave ur house talk less travel around a
fool like you should keep quiet mummy boy,go and see what is happening
in ondo stop reading headlines and stop personal hatred[]

my friend why the insult must yoou insult before you win a debate it strongly shows you're deformed and incompeted. that ie the resultant effect of lastma academy not your fault.
Re: Man Caught With 2,000 Voters Cards In Mimiko’s Ward by tolunuel: 12:12pm On Oct 08, 2012
An eye witness who is a prominent politician, but preferred anonymity said “I just visited the police command in Akure,I saw the accused person making useful statement to the police .The man put on LP T-shirt and Fez Cap at the Criminal Investigation Department [CID].

“I even interrogated him by asking where he got the cards and told me in the presence of police men that INEC gave them unclaimed voters cards and that he is not alone in the business.
Pls is it allowed for an eye witness to interogate suspects
Re: Man Caught With 2,000 Voters Cards In Mimiko’s Ward by gen2briz(m): 12:17pm On Oct 08, 2012
NOW HEAR ACT 1 SCENE 2

ONDO 2012: Resident Electoral
Commissioner, Mr Akin Orebiyi clears air on
alleged person Arrested with thump printed
Ballot papers....
The REC jst spoke through the media now
saying the arrested person was not found
with thump printed ballot paper... He
authoritatively said ballot papers has not
being printed.
He said the person was found with voters
card and T-shirts of two different political
parties...
The real identity of the person is still
unknow...
PDP and ACN have been warned not to
circulate rumours to the public again.....
Re: Man Caught With 2,000 Voters Cards In Mimiko’s Ward by avolink(m): 12:37pm On Oct 08, 2012
Toshtos or wateva u are called, dos who are fond of damaging other people's name wl surely av diaz killed 1 day.
Hmm d man in question! We all know him and hs antecedents in ondo town politic. For d indigens in d house ds man is porpularly known as NATIONAL, he is d proprietor of KEVQUEEN N/P SCHL. curtsey ds same Mimiko in d Adefarati's regime.
Lately he was fomerly in pdp, howeva wen d pdp in ondo town formed a group declaring support 4 Mimiko he hurriedly joined acn.
Am saying ds 4 d whole house to know wat game is been played here.
Re: Man Caught With 2,000 Voters Cards In Mimiko’s Ward by ayoolagbenga: 1:11pm On Oct 08, 2012
dat not true
Re: Man Caught With 2,000 Voters Cards In Mimiko’s Ward by gabriel212: 1:32pm On Oct 08, 2012

Y are people like u still in existent? I blieve u hold Pry sch Certificate atleast.
A couple caught in the Gov. house u are calling Tinubu is it because u generation from Lagos State will neva b nominated as a Commisioner let alone Gov. canditate. Mind u am not a politician neither from Lagos State
Re: Man Caught With 2,000 Voters Cards In Mimiko’s Ward by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 08, 2012
KINGwax: shatap there! If it was been reformed, shey bad person like u no still go dey ni? Since the word 'fool' has been allowed free-usage under some sections, u have since been tryin to gather family members by accordin them with your surname. Every of your comment will surely have 'fool' in them. Dem swear for you dem?

God bless you....i thought am the only one that sees his idiocy
Re: Man Caught With 2,000 Voters Cards In Mimiko’s Ward by slimyem: 3:26pm On Oct 08, 2012
anyone who cannot see that this is an ACN political propaganda must be blind in and out!!
Re: Man Caught With 2,000 Voters Cards In Mimiko’s Ward by slimyem: 3:28pm On Oct 08, 2012
gen2briz: NOW HEAR ACT 1 SCENE 2

ONDO 2012: Resident Electoral
Commissioner, Mr Akin Orebiyi clears air on
alleged person Arrested with thump printed
Ballot papers....
The REC jst spoke through the media now
saying the arrested person was not found
with thump printed ballot paper... He
authoritatively said ballot papers has not
being printed.
He said the person was found with voters
card and T-shirts of two different political
parties...
The real identity of the person is still
unknow...
PDP and ACN have been warned not to
circulate rumours to the public again.....
here it is....
We know as e dey be..
Hehe!!
October 20 will soon be here!
Re: Man Caught With 2,000 Voters Cards In Mimiko’s Ward by xtayle(m): 3:33pm On Oct 08, 2012
slimyem: anyone who cannot see that this is an ACN political propaganda must be blind in and out!!

If u were in ACN, and Tinubu ask u and your wife to get involved and tell lies and be in possession highly incriminating materials such as voters' card, that can land u in jail and destroy your political career, and be handed to the police,will you agree? Even if he put money, will your wife agree to be detained by the police?

I wonder how certain people reason. Common sense is not common at all. Only sentiment is available.
Re: Man Caught With 2,000 Voters Cards In Mimiko’s Ward by 1025: 3:34pm On Oct 08, 2012
no matter what, na free and fair election we go hear.
Re: Man Caught With 2,000 Voters Cards In Mimiko’s Ward by Dgreat101: 4:14pm On Oct 08, 2012
Stupid..only fools ll beleive ur story.dis man is being paid 2 do dis by acn.y did he put on lp shirt?,y did he confess he is a labour party member?.its all set up.nothing can be done 2 change our mind in ondo state..mimiko ll surely win..iroko 2013,IPADABO SURE
Re: Man Caught With 2,000 Voters Cards In Mimiko’s Ward by decrox199(m): 4:48pm On Oct 08, 2012
ACN is busy looking for sympathy vote,engaging themselves in Character assasination while Iroko is busy campaigning for the peoples' vote..Mimiko will win d election wit a landslide margin while ACN will fall flat..dis we are used τ̅☺ ds cheap propaganda as dis is not enough τ̅☺ change Ondo people's will..LP 4eva
Re: Man Caught With 2,000 Voters Cards In Mimiko’s Ward by decrox199(m): 4:50pm On Oct 08, 2012
walygy: u a stupid fool that just look into headline and conclude about tinubu, u never leave ur house talk less travel around a fool like you should keep quiet mummy boy,go and see what is happening in ondo stop reading headlines and stop personal hatred
u are right My brother..d good work in Ondo state is indeed obvious and Ondo people supports continuity
Re: Man Caught With 2,000 Voters Cards In Mimiko’s Ward by olujay1(m): 5:33pm On Oct 08, 2012
not strange though
Re: Man Caught With 2,000 Voters Cards In Mimiko’s Ward by jcross19: 5:44pm On Oct 08, 2012
Toshtos:

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/10/07/man-caught-2000-voters-cards-governor-mimikos-ward-says-got-inec/
mr man stop crying foul okay , am not a politician but the truth is glaring because the way people shouting the name of fashola in lagos state that it's how people are shouting mimiko's name too. he tried for them yes compared to the past governors huh . Even the source of your news was a forum to which any one can come, write anything so because i was the in police station nothing like this was reported and i begin to imagine how some parties are desperate to this extent na wah . you better look for job and stop wasting your time on this posting of yours after they get to the office you be forgotten .LOOK FOR JOB THIS CAN'T HELP YOU
Re: Man Caught With 2,000 Voters Cards In Mimiko’s Ward by jcross19: 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2012
gabriel212:

Y are people like u still in existent? I blieve u hold Pry sch Certificate atleast.
A couple caught in the Gov. house u are calling Tinubu is it because u generation from Lagos State will neva b nominated as a Commisioner let alone Gov. canditate. Mind u am not a politician neither from Lagos State
Then kill him or her boko haram , keep quiet every one is entitle to his or her own opinion okay
Re: Man Caught With 2,000 Voters Cards In Mimiko’s Ward by abysirius(m): 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2012
I guess the handwriting is very legible on the wall. Mimiko is only pushing to ensure that Pastor Tunde's prophesy come to pass. See below:

https://www.nairaland.com/1068125/ondo-elections-pastor-tunde-bakare#12465090

It only shows that Mimiko is all out to ensure his 2nd term dream come true whether by hook or crook. God save Naija!
Re: Man Caught With 2,000 Voters Cards In Mimiko’s Ward by omiobo: 7:42pm On Oct 08, 2012
NSNA: could be a setup

as in? 3likes with Senseless comment. Mtschew!
Re: Man Caught With 2,000 Voters Cards In Mimiko’s Ward by StuXnet2: 8:58pm On Oct 08, 2012
Re: Man Caught With 2,000 Voters Cards In Mimiko’s Ward by Sunebanty(m): 7:00am On Oct 09, 2012
jayjam: If he really worked,why all these?
mimiko really worked,if you are not so gullible,you should know that is political propaganda at work.am from ondo town though am not in ondo for now but i will be going home next week to go and vote for the right man,yesterday was mimiko's rally in ondo town,you need to be there and see how people want to die for him.no governor in ondo state has do more than him,no governor i repeat,no matter what anybody say or do,mimiko will be elected again because he is the people's governor,they,we can't wait to vote for him......he is my secondary school senior,though have not been born when he finished,one love run through our veins,we are from nobilitas skul,we are the noble boyz,we are men of nobility.SJC NOBILITAS!!!!!lol
Re: Man Caught With 2,000 Voters Cards In Mimiko’s Ward by Sunebanty(m): 7:17am On Oct 09, 2012
slimyem: here it is....
We know as e dey be..
Hehe!!
October 20 will soon be here!
thank God people like you still exist on nairaland,october 20 is here,we people of ondo state can't wait to vote for the greatest IROKO.slimyem are u from ondo state?
Re: Man Caught With 2,000 Voters Cards In Mimiko’s Ward by Jeboy(m): 7:34am On Oct 09, 2012
Very cheap propangada. Is the person that interrogated the man a police officer? How come he is given access to such a sensitive crime suspect? Nairalanders would not just think but just rush and pass judgement like people who didn't attend second schools and 2moro you willl call GEJ clueless. I pity for all of you who are consumed by dis cheap propaganda.
Re: Man Caught With 2,000 Voters Cards In Mimiko’s Ward by slimyem: 8:00am On Oct 09, 2012
Sunebanty:
thank God people like you still exist on nairaland,october 20 is here,we people of ondo state can't wait to vote for the greatest IROKO.slimyem are u from ondo state?
yes,i am!
Re: Man Caught With 2,000 Voters Cards In Mimiko’s Ward by Ak247: 10:25am On Oct 09, 2012
Politics in dis nation has become terrible,only God can help us
Re: Man Caught With 2,000 Voters Cards In Mimiko’s Ward by Demdem(m): 4:09pm On Oct 09, 2012
u guys talking about propaganda should simply STFU. ACN has serious issues but the culprit here is LP. get that to ur skull.

https://www.nairaland.com/1069235/ondo-electoral-fraud-inec-confirms
Re: Man Caught With 2,000 Voters Cards In Mimiko’s Ward by Sunebanty(m): 8:26pm On Oct 09, 2012
slimyem: yes,i am!
good to know,what part of ondo state are you from?
Re: Man Caught With 2,000 Voters Cards In Mimiko’s Ward by kennytidistar(m): 9:08pm On Oct 09, 2012
[Demdem][b]u guys talking about propaganda should simply STFU.
ACN has serious issues but the culprit here is LP. get that to ur skull.

https://www.nairaland.com/1069235/ondo-electoral-fraud-inec-confirms

propaganda continue the same publisher is daily post. errant nonsense ACN association of criminals in nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG / PHOTOS: Biafra Members Waving Biafra Flag At RIO Olympics / Ekiti Assembly Fines Fayemi N1m For Shunning Summons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.