Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. (14048 Views)

Subsidy Scam: Ifeanyi Uba Got More Than 11 States' Allocation - Prosecution / IGP Receives $620,000 Subsidy Scam Video / Suspects Of 6.5m Oil Barrels Theft Name Top NNPC, PDP Officials As Sponsors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by infofta(m): 8:58pm On Oct 08, 2012
They will be sentenced to 2 years imprisonment or an option of fine of 50 million naira. (Lucky Igbinedion)Shame.
Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by Gbawe: 9:00pm On Oct 08, 2012
info.fta:
They will sentenced to 2 years imprisonment or pay a fine of 100 million naira. Shame.

I doubt either will happen. This is simply a 'show' trial in my opinion.
Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by Sunofgod(m): 9:06pm On Oct 08, 2012
See Swagger . . . . . Only in Nigeria!
Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by Ovularia: 4:42pm On May 28, 2013
"nothing dey happen"
Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by Gbawe: 5:16pm On May 28, 2013
Ovularia: "nothing dey happen"

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

How can you say that? "Fresh air" justice dey happen well-well. Soon criminals from all over Africa will beg to be tried in Nigeria so they can receive justice 'GEJ-style'.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by Gbawe: 6:32pm On Dec 14, 2014
Nairalanders, lets go there. Anyone knows what happened to the cases against the suspected fuel subsidy scammers? It is now a whole two years after they were arraigned in Court. How far under the kingpin of corruption, i.e GEJ, and how long does it take to prosecute, convict and punish a pack of common and opportunistic criminals? I forgot, Ifeanyi Uba is now reinventing himself as a TAN sponsor and coordinator when he should be in jail for his part in scam that seriously endangered Nigeria's fiscal/economic health and is still ailing the nation till today. Welcome to the 'gangster paradise' of GEJ called Nigeria.

Can anyone imagine this happening under a Buhari Presidency?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by Gbawe: 6:45pm On Dec 14, 2014
They are still laughing at Nigerians all the way to the bank under the protection of their 'alaiye father' GEJ. What a country and what a President. Corruption is now a legal and admirable profession under GEJ.

Father: son go and pick up your books. You have exams coming up.

Son: what for? I am going to be a fuel subsidy scammer when I grow up and I will have a fleet of cars and a private jet while with you will still be on Okada hustle with all your books, integrity and honesty . Abeg old man no wahala me again.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by Gbawe: 10:13am On Dec 16, 2014
A big indictment of the corruption empire GEJ is leading. I will keep 'refreshing' this thread so sensible Nigerians will know what they are letting themselves in for, over another 4 years, if they vote Jonathan. TANdroids, cat got all your tongues? No comment about these crooked cronies of GEJ running around free to scam Nigeria further?

What of Ifeanyi Uba who is now una oga at the TAN head office?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by Gbawe: 10:38am On Dec 16, 2014
How about Otedola the suspected fuel subsidy scammer who is helping GEJ 'run' Nigeria as a member of Mr.Pesident'seconomic team?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by ypzilanti: 10:56am On Dec 16, 2014
Stealing is not corruption grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by san316(m): 11:06am On Dec 16, 2014
and they are smiling like celebrities?
in their minds, *No be gej be presiding? unable just dey waste unable time. hehehe*

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by theV0ice: 11:14am On Dec 16, 2014
we will be delivered from these shenanigans soon

Nigerians vote wisely
Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by Gbawe: 4:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
ypzilanti:
Stealing is not corruption grin

Of course stealing is never corruption in the world our unprincipled and corrupt President lives in. After all, according to GEJ, "how can they say Nigerians are poor when we now have many buying private jets". Only god knows how we ended up woth this crude corruptoon baron as our president.
Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by Gbawe: 9:55am On Jan 05, 2015
[size=18pt]Can Nigerians now join voices to ask GEJ what happened to the cases against suspected fuel subsidy scammers? Why is Ifeanyi Uba, one of the chief suspects of the scam, now a TAN supremo working for GEJ? [/size]
Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 05, 2015
Gbawe:
[size=18pt]Can Nigerians now join voices to ask GEJ what happened to the cases against suspected fuel subsidy scammers? Why is Ifeanyi Uba, one of the chief suspects of the scam, now a TAN supremo working for GEJ? [/size]
My brother, stealing is not corruption.
Tell me where the punishment for 'stealing' is in the constitution. They just stole the funds, why should they go to jail undecided
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by Gbawe: 1:00pm On Jan 05, 2015
laykorn:

My brother, stealing is not corruption.
Tell me where the punishment for 'stealing' is in the constitution. They just stole the funds, why should they go to jail undecided
Ayamlaykorn

I know. Imagine Nigeria being led by a President who publicly stated that the number of private jets Nigerians are buying is proof Nigerians are not poor or in poverty as claimed worldwide. What else does this accidental leader need to say to convince some Nigerians he only sees the elite and is fully consumed with working in the interest of that very small minority group to the detriment of 170 million Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote: Wife & Children? / Photos Of Patience Jonathan Billion Naira Hotel In Yenegoa / See How Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendant Almost Straggled This Prison Officer In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.