Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. (14049 Views)

Subsidy Scam: Ifeanyi Uba Got More Than 11 States' Allocation - Prosecution / IGP Receives $620,000 Subsidy Scam Video / Suspects Of 6.5m Oil Barrels Theft Name Top NNPC, PDP Officials As Sponsors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by preciousoz: 7:05am On Oct 08, 2012
shymexx:

^^^^All the ethnic groups are well respresented, yet these clowns on NL stay fighting everyday about ethnic superiority smh...

These are the REAL NIGERIANS!! Suffice to say, Nigeria is the home of the thieving corrupt elites...

I'm laughing, yo - I also need some of that loot!!! grin cool

Thank You My Brother..... Some people come here and fight the civil war all over again when U were not there to witness what actualy happened and who said what. All those Men, Awolowo,Ojukwu,Gowon,Bello,Balewa,Zik were all friends and remain friends.

All these big boys from different ethnic groups alocate territories and oil blocks to themselves, share the loot and they go to their constituencies to tell tales of marginalisation and preach Tribalism so they remain relevant in their Beer parlour when the plunder our wealth (Divide and Rule).

If only we will Open our eyes and see.......

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 08, 2012
African China - Mr President

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09tkWfj3gT8

Food e no dey
Brother eh water no dey
And our country no good o
Everyday for thief
One day for owner e
Poor man wey thief maggi
Omo, dem go show im face
for crime fighter [crime fighter]
Rich man wey thief money
Omo, we no dey see their face
for crime fighter
Tell me something now rudeboy
Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by Demdem(m): 7:47am On Oct 08, 2012
waste of time. When will those that fraudulently paid them this money starting from madueke and Ngozi be prosecuted?
Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by kpozite(m): 8:23am On Oct 08, 2012
Nuezha: RED CARPET TRIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I saw the thread I expected to see handcuffed criminals with worried faces.
But reality just reminded me that we are in Nigeria afterall. SMH
Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by Bright2(m): 8:28am On Oct 08, 2012
God forgive & bless them for opportunity come but 1s.
Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by Bright2(m): 8:28am On Oct 08, 2012
God forgive & bless them.
Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 08, 2012
Pfft. And when I saw the words "Arraigned" "Suspects", I was thinking. . . undecided

Nigeria, Hmm.
Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by megxo(m): 9:30am On Oct 08, 2012
de're so free, doin JOHN CENA on dis wan
Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by uncleb(m): 9:38am On Oct 08, 2012
They lynch four promising youths for allegedly stealing phone/laptops. God knows if the items worth 50k.

See people who have plundered our Nation in billions of naira, walking majestically and no one ever attempt give anyone a single slap.

What a nation
Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by redcliff: 9:55am On Oct 08, 2012
Charles1234:
they are suppose to be handcuff that the way every developed country treat corrupt official pending when the investigation is concluded.

i think you would be handcuffed in an instance where you are dangerous to the environment...
Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by redcliff: 10:00am On Oct 08, 2012
uncleb: They lynch four promising youths for allegedly stealing phone/laptops. God knows if the items worth 50k.

See people who have plundered our Nation in billions of naira, walking majestically and no one ever attempt give anyone a single slap.

What a nation

[size=40pt]what? how can a poor man get in the proximity of a totally rich person and lynch him? his poverty mentality would limit him and never allow him to get into that boundary that is not his...[/size]
Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by greaterlove(m): 10:14am On Oct 08, 2012
naija we hail thee.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by Born2beRich1(m): 11:01am On Oct 08, 2012
It is only in this country that the political criminals are treated with respect...See how Mopol self they greet dem and the give dem space make dem waka...It is only in this country that political criminals are celebrated and hailed and even given a title...These ones na the small boyz, the bigga boyz are still chillin out in their mansions..God is watching... >: cry
Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 08, 2012
Omo see swag! grin We really do have a mighty loooong way to go.
Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by ifysimple(f): 11:28am On Oct 08, 2012
And they ‎​aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ all smiling. Kai! Meanwhile those that were J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊t̲̥̅̊ accused of stealing laptops and fone where beaten τ̲̅☺ stupor and burnt alive.

Nigeria needs deliverance !
Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by Gbawe: 11:29am On Oct 08, 2012
Born 2be Rich: It is only in this country that the political criminals are treated with respect...See how Mopol self they greet dem and the give dem space make dem waka...It is only in this country that political criminals are celebrated and hailed and even given a title...These ones na the small boyz, the bigga boyz are still chillin out in their mansions..God is watching... >: cry

Correct. Until we get leadership dedicated entirely to changing that status quo, we will remain on "the road to perdition".
Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by megxo(m): 11:32am On Oct 08, 2012
STEAL PHONE< DE'LL PUT TIRE AROUND UR NECK>>>>>>>>>>>STEAL BILLIONS, DE'LL "DURBALE" 4 U.................SMH4N
Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by Gbawe: 11:48am On Oct 08, 2012
megxo: STEAL PHONE< DE'LL PUT TIRE AROUND UR NECK>>>>>>>>>>>STEAL BILLIONS, DE'LL "DURBALE" 4 U.................SMH4N

Totally disgusting indication of how much things need to change. I still think the key lies with evolution and human effort combining , ASAP, to make ordinary Nigerians understand they must hold their leaders accountable instead of worshipping them and giving them the freedom to totally dehumanize us.
Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by 18chuchu(m): 12:24pm On Oct 08, 2012
Pls show us the pictures of these suspects, where they are arraigned, and not their downloaded pictures from the net.
Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by mekuslogan: 12:38pm On Oct 08, 2012
Why is Otedola, the biggest fuel subsidy criminal not amongst them?
Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by Gbawe: 12:54pm On Oct 08, 2012
mekuslogan: Why is Otedola, the biggest fuel subsidy criminal not amongst them?

Are you not aware he is one of the 'untouchables' in this current Government? Look, even as many don't realise it, Otedola is one of GEJ's 'trump card' that will ensure Mr.President is stupendously rich and will be a 'monied' and influential power-broker beyond office like OBJ, IBB, Anenih et al.

NA Gbawe predict this; Otedola will 'win' the bidding for at least one Nigerian refinery before GEJ leaves office. The tricks of the Oligarchs , in their quest to perpetually control the 'juiciest' sectors and processes in Nigeria, are fairly obvious to all but those like you who see ethnicity in everything.
Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by pwettytemmy(f): 12:55pm On Oct 08, 2012
Misleading headline mtcheewww, it should be celebrated suspects of d fuel subsidy scam. They should be handed over to d aluu communities.
Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by mallorca(m): 1:06pm On Oct 08, 2012
see thier faces..shameless ppl
Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by mekuslogan: 1:52pm On Oct 08, 2012
Gbawe:

Are you not aware he is one of the 'untouchables' in this current Government? Look, even as many don't realise it, Otedola is one of GEJ's 'trump card' that will ensure Mr.President is stupendously rich and will be a 'monied' and influential power-broker beyond office like OBJ, IBB, Anenih et al.

NA Gbawe predict this; Otedola will 'win' the bidding for at least one Nigerian refinery before GEJ leaves office. The tricks of the Oligarchs , in their quest to perpetually control the 'juiciest' sectors and processes in Nigerian, are fairly obvious to all but those like you who see ethnicity in everything.

Funny though how anyone can become an oligarch in Nigeria. GEJ, some 10 years ago, was a nobody in Nigeria. E go better.
Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by Gbawe: 2:07pm On Oct 08, 2012
mekuslogan:

Funny though how anyone can become an oligarch in Nigeria. GEJ, some 10 years ago, was a nobody in Nigeria. E go better.

Well, he made himself 'somebody' by mingling correctly. That is the way it is in Nigeria.You are who you know and not what you are capable of doing. It is not really discriminatory along ethnic lines either. It is more an inclusive 'big boy' thing. We all know how Ibori went from cashier and petty fraud in the UK to be a Nigerian Governor because of 'mixing' in the 'right circles'.

Lte me give you a hint of one of the ways to become an Oligarch from scratch assuming you have spare cash and time on your hands and don't mind grovelling. Pay the exorbitant yearly fee to join an exclusive "big boy/big girls" congregation ground like Ikoyi Club. Borrow the flashiest car of your mates and attend at weekends , when the 'big boys' and 'top Dogs' are there to unwind, and 'sell' yourself. You will 'hammer' sooner or later. Hideous how Nigeria is run but Nigerians themselves are not ready for the truth. This is why we attack each other here instead of deal squarely with the big thieves, from all corners of the nation, laughing all the way to the bank and condemning ordinary folks to abject poverty.
Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by mekuslogan: 2:11pm On Oct 08, 2012
Gbawe:

Well, that is the way it is. It is not really discriminatory along ethnic lines. It is more an inclusive 'big boy' thing. We all know how Ibori went from cashier and petty fraud in the UK to be a Nigerian Governor because of 'mixing' in the 'right circles'.

Lte me give you a hint of one of the ways to become an Oligarch from scratch assuming you have spare cash and time on your hands and don't mind grovelling. Pay the exorbitant yearly fee to join an exclusive "big boy/big girls" congregation ground like Ikoyi Club. Attend at weekends , when the 'big boys' and 'top Dogs' are there to unwind, and sell yourself. You will 'hammer' sooner or later. Hideous how Nigeria is run but Nigerians themselves are not ready for the truth. This is why we attack each other instead of deal squarley with the big thieves, from all corners of the nation, laughing all the way to the bank and condemning ordinary folks to abject poverty.

That is only part of the means, though. Jonathan, like most of the hausa/fulani oligarchs (publicly non alcohol-drinking), am sure never went to Ikoyi club. There is probable some other ''club'' in Bayelsa, Abia, Sokoto, Ondo, Calabar, Maiduguri and Abuja that people meet who want to turn oligarchs overnight. Hahahahah!
Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by Gbawe: 2:15pm On Oct 08, 2012
mekuslogan:

That is only part of the means, though. Jonathan, like most of the hausa/fulani oligarchs (publicly non alcohol-drinking), am sure never went to Ikoyi club. There is probable some other ''club'' in Bayelsa, Abia, Sokoto, Ondo, Calabar, Maiduguri and Abuja that people meet who want to turn oligarchs overnight. Hahahahah!

My guy, the broad meaning is the same i.e 'mingle right' and get loaded. Note I wrote:
Pay the exorbitant yearly fee to join an exclusive "big boy/big girls" congregation ground like Ikoyi Club.

Ikoyi Club is merely an illustrative example. There are many like it throughout Nigeria as examples of places people go to gain inclusion into the cult-like club of those controlling Nigeria's wealth.
Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by mekuslogan: 2:18pm On Oct 08, 2012
Gbawe:

My guy, the broad meaning is the same i.e 'mingle right' and get loaded. Note I wrote:

Ikoyi Club is illustrative. There are many like it throughout Nigeria as examples of places people go to gain inclusion into the cult-like club of those controlling Nigeria's wealth.

What I am saying is that it is much more than congregating. You do not know Yaradua and GEJ; these guys never mixed or congregated in the manner that you illustrate. Becoming an oligarch in Nigeria is something that is not easily explainable by just mixing right.
Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by Benite: 4:06pm On Oct 08, 2012
Showing their Picture or revealing thier identity makes them more popular. They will be given national honour soon but definitely God will purnish them!!!
Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by pharmow: 4:45pm On Oct 08, 2012
Young boys we dey lie say dem steal lappy na kill dem kill dem like goat for aluu village, rich men wey sure say dem steal oil money nah smile dem dey smile go court so tell me something I know .......
Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by Gbawe: 6:10pm On Oct 08, 2012
pharmow: Young boys we dey lie say dem steal lappy na kill dem kill dem like goat for aluu village, rich men wey sure say dem steal oil money nah smile dem dey smile go court so tell me something I know .......

Very painful. Lynch 4 young Students for allegedly stealing mobile phones , in 2012, yet 'Rankadedes' like OBJ, IBB, Otedola, Anenih, Bankole et al are swaggering around Nigeria like 'lords of the manor'. Very sad.
Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by esiephan(m): 8:41pm On Oct 08, 2012
who r dy trying to full again here me or we dan dy fool dam self if this is let dam keep dan were dy keep thief dy r thiefs.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? / Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" / LG Officer Fighting A Civilian For Bribery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.