Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Husband Molests Wife? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Molests Wife? (1011 Views)

Man Allegedly Molests 20yr Old Girl And Uploads Her Unclad Pics Online / Farmer Molests A 75-Year-Old Woman In Ekiti State / Fut Minna Student, Molests And Beheads A Girl On New Year Day [pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Molests Wife? by AdeniyiA(m): 8:45pm On Oct 07, 2012
people,is it possible for a husband to r'ape his wife?
how possible? is he not d C-in-C?
Re: Husband Molests Wife? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 07, 2012
Yeah, it is possible for a man to r-ape his wife. R-ape is defined as the act of sex-ual intercourse that is forced upon a person. Once the sex is non-consensual, it is r-ape. It is a form of sex-ual abuse and domestic violence.
Re: Husband Molests Wife? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 07, 2012
ItsModella: Yeah, it is possible for a man to r-ape his wife. R-ape is defined as the act of sexual intercourse that is forced upon a person. Once the sex is non-consensual, it is r-ape. It is a form of sexual abuse and domestic violence.
it is not possible.. u're my wife gawd dammit.. i want sex, u give me sex, u dont have any right whatsoever over your body as long as you are my wife.. i wouldn't wanna be blamed for infidelity, would i grin grin
Re: Husband Molests Wife? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 07, 2012
bennyraz: it is not possible.. u're my wife gawd dammit.. i want sex, u give me sex, u dont have any right whatsoever over your body as long as you are my wife.. i wouldn't wanna be blamed for infidelity, would i grin grin
Did you not catch my definition of r-ape?

1 Like

Re: Husband Molests Wife? by Nnekacherry: 9:16pm On Oct 07, 2012
bennyraz: it is not possible.. u're my wife gawd dammit.. i want sex, u give me sex, u dont have any right whatsoever over your body as long as you are my wife.. i wouldn't wanna be blamed for infidelity, would i grin grin

Lol.. This guy is so funny... grin
Re: Husband Molests Wife? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 07, 2012
ItsModella:
Did you not catch my definition of r-ape?
i caught it but btw husband and wife, there's no rape.. the man wants to spice things up a lil bit.. grin let's call it "sex unaware" or bdsm grin
Re: Husband Molests Wife? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 07, 2012
Nnekacherry:

Lol.. This guy is so funny... grin
yea grin
Re: Husband Molests Wife? by AdeniyiA(m): 9:31pm On Oct 07, 2012
ItsModella: Yeah, it is possible for a man to r-ape his wife. R-ape is defined as the act of sex-ual intercourse that is forced upon a person. Once the sex is non-consensual, it is r-ape. It is a form of sex-ual abuse and domestic violence.
agreed,but what sort of excuse(s) would a wife gives to deny her husband intimacy,is she not trying,knowingly or unknowingly sending her hus away to d waitin hands of ever ready whores?
Re: Husband Molests Wife? by ghettodreamz(m): 9:31pm On Oct 07, 2012
bennyraz: i caught it but btw husband and wife, there's no rape.. the man wants to spice things up a lil bit.. grin let's call it "sex unaware" or bdsm grin

Funny dude grin grin grin grin All the same, you don't have to force yourself on her, is not all the time she would definitely want to, at least for some understandable reasons, husband should always respect his wife decisions too and that's where understanding between couple comes into play. You don't have to force yourself on her, because she was your wife, that's violence in the home.
Re: Husband Molests Wife? by ghettodreamz(m): 9:33pm On Oct 07, 2012
Adeniyi A.:

agreed,but what sort of excuse(s) would a wife gives to deny her husband intimacy,is she not trying,knowingly or unknowingly sending her hus away to d waitin hands of ever ready whores?

That's where understanding each other comes into play, for some understandable reasons a wife could refuse being intimate with her hubby and it depends on how mature, gentle and understanding the man is.
Re: Husband Molests Wife? by AdeniyiA(m): 9:48pm On Oct 07, 2012
ghettodreamz:

That's where understanding each other comes into play, for some understandable reasons a wife could refuse being intimate with her hubby and it depends on how mature, gentle and understanding the man is.
talking about maturity,gentility and understanding, should intending couples discuss intimacy frequency or otherwise?
Re: Husband Molests Wife? by UmericanGirl(f): 2:37am On Oct 08, 2012
A man should never force himself on a lady..married or else. But I think the woman - if she is denying it - should have a good reason and the husband should respect it.
Re: Husband Molests Wife? by Callotti: 4:15am On Oct 08, 2012
Only a weak woman can be r-aped by her husband.
If she puts up with it just as with any other form of abuse, she has herself to blame.
No sympathies. kiss
Re: Husband Molests Wife? by ghettodreamz(m): 5:50am On Oct 08, 2012
Adeniyi A.:

talking about maturity,gentility and understanding, should intending couples discuss intimacy frequency or otherwise?

Bro, it all depends... Remember I used for understandable reasons only will a woman want to refuse his husband from been intimate. It shouldn't be a habitual thing, but at times it does happen, and that's for the 2 parties involved to understand each other. It all boils down to understanding each other and when there is understanding, I don't foresee anything like a husband molesting his wife.
Re: Husband Molests Wife? by chcolatey(f): 6:12am On Oct 08, 2012
Adeniyi A.:

wat if dey have had sex countless times n she is tired, or she had worked so hard dat day. Abeg women no be machines. Its very possible 2 rape ur wife, moreover, na naija we don't take it serious, it shldnt be so
Re: Husband Molests Wife? by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 08, 2012
ghettodreamz:

Funny dude grin grin grin grin All the same, you don't have to force yourself on her, is not all the time she would definitely want to, at least for some understandable reasons, husband should always respect his wife decisions too and that's where understanding between couple comes into play. You don't have to force yourself on her, because she was your wife, that's violence in the home.
abeg, there's no violence in that grin me i can only understand if she's tire or i know she's tire, if not there should be no other excuse grin grin
Re: Husband Molests Wife? by ghettodreamz(m): 2:22pm On Oct 08, 2012
bennyraz: abeg, there's no violence in that grin me i can only understand if she's tire or i know she's tire, if not there should be no other excuse grin grin

U funny die... Remember she is your wife, your other half, you don't treat your wife like you treat a slut or commercial se-x worker mind you. That's why I said, for some understandable reasons between a couple, the wife can refuse sex, but it boils down to how gentle and matured a man you are anyway. I'm sure you are just kidding with this, until you are married, we'll see.
Re: Husband Molests Wife? by AdeniyiA(m): 4:35pm On Oct 08, 2012
chcolatey:
-had sex countless times n she is tired,
-or she had worked so hard dat day. women no be machines.
-Its very possible 2 rape ur wife
Re: Husband Molests Wife? by AdeniyiA(m): 5:22pm On Oct 08, 2012
chcolatey: wat if dey have had sex countless times n she is tired, or she had worked so hard dat day.Abeg women no be machines. Its very possible 2 rape ur wife,moreover,na naija we don't take it serious,it shldnt be so

seriously,some women wud never get tired of satisfyin their husbands sexual.ly,like food,to prevent them being snatched by d ever ready 'dem'
Re: Husband Molests Wife? by UmericanGirl(f): 6:00pm On Oct 08, 2012
Adeniyi A.:

seriously,some women wud never get tired of satisfyin their husbands sexual.ly,like food,to prevent them being snatched by d ever ready 'dem'

And that is why women should only deny their husbands when the reason is very good.
Re: Husband Molests Wife? by AdeniyiA(m): 8:06pm On Oct 08, 2012
UmericanGirl:

And that is why women should only deny their husbands when the reason is very good.
d reason(s),i think, must be conscupious to d husband, not just a flimsy and covert reason dt's self -serving.
d wife does not own herself and i believe dt d issue of se.xual compatibility shud b trashed out b4 getting married,as an hyperactive,high libid.ous man shud never marry d opposite as dis might result in d collapse of d marriage

(1) (Reply)

(graphic Photo) Nigerian Soldiers Slit Throats Of Boko Haram / Girl, 15, Commits Suicide After Being Gang- Raped (GRAPHIC IMAGE) / OMG!!! The State Of New Market, Ngwa Road Aba Will Shock You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.