Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,753 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Farmer Molests A 75-Year-Old Woman In Ekiti State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Farmer Molests A 75-Year-Old Woman In Ekiti State (17945 Views)

Man Found Dead In Transformer In Ekiti State (Graphic Pics) / 75-year-old Man Defiles His 11-year-old Granddaughter (Picture) / 16 Year Old Boy Robs, Rapes 52-Year-Old Woman In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farmer Molests A 75-Year-Old Woman In Ekiti State by khaleb(m): 5:55pm On Nov 26, 2013
A 45 year old plantain farmer, Lawrence Adedapo, has been arrested by the Police for allegedly raping a 75 year old woman, Grace Asaolu, at Ogbese Camp, Ise Ekiti in Ise-Orun Local Government Area of Ekiti State.

It was gathered that Adedapo invited his victim into his room to collect plantain, which he brought for her from his farm on November 7

The suspect reportedly took advantage of the old woman by overpowering her and had carnal knowledge of her.

Asaolu said, “Lawrence Adedapo is my neighbour. He invited me to come and collect plantain but instead he pushed me on his children’s bed and forcefully had canal knowledge of me

“I later rushed to the police station to report the matter”.
The suspect confirmed that he had canal knowledge of the woman but denied forcing her into it.
He claimed that Asaolu was his mistress.

The Police Public Relations Officer, Ekiti Command, Mr. Victor Babayemi, ASP, said, “In the course of investigation, facts emerged that the suspect knew the victim to be of old age, 75 and in menopause.

“She could not have been bleeding without tampering with her organ. Medical report shows that there was a violent sexual assault on her; she was also said to be distressed with her genital smeared with fresh blood”.
Re: Farmer Molests A 75-Year-Old Woman In Ekiti State by nekaa(f): 8:50pm On Nov 26, 2013
Ewey....
Re: Farmer Molests A 75-Year-Old Woman In Ekiti State by Secularist: 8:52pm On Nov 26, 2013
I AM SCARED OF BEING MALE NOW.

How do i tell people that we males can keep our selves in check, and we are not run by our ID only.

Please all know that not all men reason with their coks.

The perversion of this guy is UNBELIEVABLE. What kind of conji would carry you to shaggg your grandma? I don tire for the case O.

7 Likes

Re: Farmer Molests A 75-Year-Old Woman In Ekiti State by Ghadafy(m): 8:54pm On Nov 26, 2013
Konji na vagabond

1 Like

Re: Farmer Molests A 75-Year-Old Woman In Ekiti State by thewarrior72: 8:55pm On Nov 26, 2013
;DChei my brothers from.......... cheesy[quote][/quote] grin grin grin grin
Re: Farmer Molests A 75-Year-Old Woman In Ekiti State by Olaide1295: 8:55pm On Nov 26, 2013
Naija don already koolu call obey..now na obey's turn 2 koolu nigeria
Re: Farmer Molests A 75-Year-Old Woman In Ekiti State by atlwireles: 8:55pm On Nov 26, 2013
angry angry angry angry angry castration time.
Re: Farmer Molests A 75-Year-Old Woman In Ekiti State by ayos82: 8:56pm On Nov 26, 2013
Jail the dog cool

2 Likes

Re: Farmer Molests A 75-Year-Old Woman In Ekiti State by Emvin(m): 8:56pm On Nov 26, 2013
It seems Ekiti is the HQ of those animals in human form

4 Likes

Re: Farmer Molests A 75-Year-Old Woman In Ekiti State by Aizebioje(m): 8:56pm On Nov 26, 2013
Disgusting! Saying she was his mistress only made me puke! GROSS. Poor lady
Re: Farmer Molests A 75-Year-Old Woman In Ekiti State by hotmas911(m): 8:57pm On Nov 26, 2013
Re: Farmer Molests A 75-Year-Old Woman In Ekiti State by Fiawest(m): 8:58pm On Nov 26, 2013
75yrs old punAnny?tot d thing is only good to pee and nothing more.
Re: Farmer Molests A 75-Year-Old Woman In Ekiti State by thewarrior72: 8:58pm On Nov 26, 2013
winkI hope whoever pushed this thread to front page knows the star in question wink wink
Re: Farmer Molests A 75-Year-Old Woman In Ekiti State by babymi2(f): 8:58pm On Nov 26, 2013
Haaaaaaa wonder shall never end oooo. No young girls in that village again? His joy**stick should be cut off for forcefully enter grand ma honey pot.
I beg make I call my grand ma to always wear trouser and padlock it ooooooo I no fit cry.

5 Likes

Re: Farmer Molests A 75-Year-Old Woman In Ekiti State by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 26, 2013
Re: Farmer Molests A 75-Year-Old Woman In Ekiti State by Exponental(m): 9:04pm On Nov 26, 2013
Woman punished psychologically. Farmer obviously did not enjoy it. Double punishment!
Re: Farmer Molests A 75-Year-Old Woman In Ekiti State by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 26, 2013
Pervert
Re: Farmer Molests A 75-Year-Old Woman In Ekiti State by Nikapetrelli(f): 9:08pm On Nov 26, 2013
Na wa,All dis Molestation don too much.D men involved should be castrated
Re: Farmer Molests A 75-Year-Old Woman In Ekiti State by quality01(m): 9:09pm On Nov 26, 2013
Is high time capital punishment(death by hanging or firing) is introduce in naija to reduce all these evil.

1 Like

Re: Farmer Molests A 75-Year-Old Woman In Ekiti State by eaglechild: 9:10pm On Nov 26, 2013
These people are very uncivilised angry angry
What a barbaric act

2 Likes

Re: Farmer Molests A 75-Year-Old Woman In Ekiti State by Laslim(m): 9:14pm On Nov 26, 2013
Evil evry wia. God elp us!
Re: Farmer Molests A 75-Year-Old Woman In Ekiti State by Eneze1(f): 9:18pm On Nov 26, 2013
Konji na bas:tard, that thing no get brain at all, on a more serious note that man needs to be castrated
Re: Farmer Molests A 75-Year-Old Woman In Ekiti State by Psychedelia(m): 9:34pm On Nov 26, 2013
Secularist: I AM SCARED OF BEING MALE NOW.

Then chop off your d'ck and call it a day.

1 Like

Re: Farmer Molests A 75-Year-Old Woman In Ekiti State by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 26, 2013
Secularist: I AM SCARED OF BEING MALE NOW.

How do i tell people that we males can keep our selves in check, and we are not run by our ID only.

Please all know that not all men reason with their coks.

The perversion of this guy is UNBELIEVABLE. What kind of conji would carry you to shaggg your grandma? I don tire for the case O.

Scared of what? Are your thoughts perverted? Whats your business..?

There are millions of good men.
Re: Farmer Molests A 75-Year-Old Woman In Ekiti State by jude4us(m): 9:43pm On Nov 26, 2013
Nikapetrelli: Na wa,All dis Molestation don too much.D men involved should be castrated

MEN??
Re: Farmer Molests A 75-Year-Old Woman In Ekiti State by boban007: 9:44pm On Nov 26, 2013
Juju at work

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnapped Children Rescued From Man Who Lures Them With Sweets & Biscuits / Woman Tortures 7-year-old Niece With Hot Knife For Stealing Chewing Gum In Lagos / 2 Friends Arrested For Molesting A Girl In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.