Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,850 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

What Are The Side Effects Associated With Performing Cunnilingus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Are The Side Effects Associated With Performing Cunnilingus (2653 Views)

Risks Associated With MouthAction / Are There Any Side Effects Of Using Methylated Spirit To Aid Beard Growth?? / Have You Had Severe Side Effects From Camoquin (pfizer)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Side Effects Associated With Performing Cunnilingus by shevon: 10:09pm On Oct 07, 2012
Good evening. Before you guys start passing abusive comments, I just want you to know that I'm married and I love my wife.
I actually introduced her to cunninglingus and I love (and I mean really love) eating her cos her response when I do turns me on and this helps our sex life a lot.
I just want to find out if there are health implications and (if possible) how to prevent any.
Doctors in the house, please, your take.
Re: What Are The Side Effects Associated With Performing Cunnilingus by laurend1985(f): 10:15pm On Oct 07, 2012
shevon: Good evening. Before you guys start passing abusive comments, I just want you to know that I'm married and I love my wife.
I actually introduced her to cunninglingus and I love (and I mean really love) eating her cos her response when I do turns me on and this helps our sex life a lot.
I just want to find out if there are health implications and (if possible) how to prevent any.
Doctors in the house, please, your take.

You will be okay. You can't catch a disease if you and your wife are faithful and I never heard of catching something from MouthAction especially if it is man to woman.
Your wife should wash up after because she could get a yeast infection.
Re: What Are The Side Effects Associated With Performing Cunnilingus by shevon: 10:28pm On Oct 07, 2012
Thanks a bunch, really appreciate this
Re: What Are The Side Effects Associated With Performing Cunnilingus by okosodo: 7:10am On Oct 08, 2012
But she is ya wife, no problem if all protocols are observed

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Face Fat Fast And Naturally / Supplement For Pregnant Women - Obron 6 / The Unbelievable Things OAU Medical Students Saw During An Outreach (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.