Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,306 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Have You Had Severe Side Effects From Camoquin (pfizer)? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Have You Had Severe Side Effects From Camoquin (pfizer)? (12781 Views)

Popular Antibiotics "Ciprofloaxin" Carries Severe Side Effect / Are There Any Side Effects Of Using Methylated Spirit To Aid Beard Growth?? / Pfizer Starts Work On $30m Hospital In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Had Severe Side Effects From Camoquin (pfizer)? by nubianarie: 8:16pm On Jun 14, 2009
Narrate your experience from prescribed camoquin (Pfizer) which is presently suspended by FDA/NAFDAC
Re: Have You Had Severe Side Effects From Camoquin (pfizer)? by trimandtrendy(f): 10:01pm On Jun 14, 2009
I am a doctor here in Lag. i used to prescribe camoquin for my patients, till the day i used it. Since then, no more Camoquine, or larimal.

That drug is a killer drug. The symptoms of the side effects are ten times worse than the malaria itself.

Headaches,
Dizzyness
Shortness of breathe
Confusion
Extreme weakness

My parents thought i was dying and they had to rush me to a nearby clinic.

that drug is terrible. I would never prescribe it for an enemy

2 Likes

Re: Have You Had Severe Side Effects From Camoquin (pfizer)? by SmashingM(f): 3:43pm On Sep 17, 2009
Shortness of breath, water running out from my ears, dizziness, i cant begin to narrate what that drug did to me. I even told the doctor that i react to anything that has to do with quin and he yet he went ahed to prescribe it.
Re: Have You Had Severe Side Effects From Camoquin (pfizer)? by semidaraeb(m): 11:03am On Sep 18, 2009
A doctor prescribed it for me at d hospital, d 1st day i used it i felt like as if my stomach was on fire, constant sharp pains thru out d day like as if i was hungry or had ulcer but i wasnt hungry at all because i kept on forcing myself to eat,dry mouth,no apetite,i knew it was d drug that was making feel d way i was feeling.i have since stoped using it.
Re: Have You Had Severe Side Effects From Camoquin (pfizer)? by nubianarie: 10:47pm On Oct 13, 2009
If so confidentially furnish your medical records by email to naijaspeakup@gmail.com? It will help with filing a class action lawsuit against the manufacturer.
Re: Have You Had Severe Side Effects From Camoquin (pfizer)? by lovingcare: 9:06am On Nov 03, 2009
it made me restless. i couldnt eat, constant feeling of nausea, shortened breathing,
Re: Have You Had Severe Side Effects From Camoquin (pfizer)? by olamide123: 11:10am On Mar 26, 2012
The drug can kill!
Re: Have You Had Severe Side Effects From Camoquin (pfizer)? by nubianarie: 12:46am On Mar 31, 2012
If so confidentially furnish your medical records by email to naijaspeakup@gmail.com? It will help with filing a class action lawsuit against the manufacturer.
Re: Have You Had Severe Side Effects From Camoquin (pfizer)? by georgee(m): 7:24am On Jan 18, 2015
The drug nearly killed me over the weekend. I can ever allow my enemy use that drug
Re: Have You Had Severe Side Effects From Camoquin (pfizer)? by Mirabel2012: 10:13am On Jul 06, 2015
Camoquin! That drug was horrible. I took it over the weekend. The last day I took the drug, I had a bad case ofinsomnia. Couldn't sleep sleepthroughout that night and into the next day. I started having body rigours and restlessness symptoms. If not for God that answers prayers i won't have been able to sleep the next night again. However, people need to be sensitized on the effect of this drug and how bad it is. May God help us all.
Re: Have You Had Severe Side Effects From Camoquin (pfizer)? by soloehis(m): 7:29pm On Feb 13, 2016
I am yet to recover from the effect of camoquin after two weeks yet the malaria is still in my system ..wish i had inquire i wouldnt hv taken it..thanks for this thread it will save many lives

Re: Have You Had Severe Side Effects From Camoquin (pfizer)? by doctuw(m): 9:48pm On Feb 13, 2016
all of the above, including severe diarrhea
Re: Have You Had Severe Side Effects From Camoquin (pfizer)? by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 06, 2020
georgee:
The drug nearly killed me over the weekend. I can ever allow my enemy use that drug
. Bro, how did you get over this drug, it's making me crazy

(1) (Reply)

Is Banana Fattening? / Aboniki Balm Secret Benefits - Blasts Belly Fat & Boosts Hair Growth / Do You Look Better With Age?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.