Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Girls, Why Do You Apply Make-Up? - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Girls, Why Do You Apply Make-Up? (9547 Views)

Photo Of Beyonce Without Make-up At The Airport / Tiwa Savage & Waje Without Make-up (PHOTO) / Who Should Apply Make Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls, Why Do You Apply Make-Up? by kandiikane(m): 2:27pm On Oct 11, 2012
slimyem: I don't use any make-up outside powder,eye-pencil and lip-gloss....cheesycheesy

Haba! Na still makeup jooor! tongue
Re: Girls, Why Do You Apply Make-Up? by kandiikane(m): 2:43pm On Oct 11, 2012
@op, to answer your question, I wear mascara/eyeliner to bring out my eyes especially after a sleepless night.
I wear bronzer on my cheeks to accentuate my cheekbones even more.
I wear lipshine to make my lips look juicy.
I hope this answers your kwesun. cheesy
Re: Girls, Why Do You Apply Make-Up? by Odunharry(m): 2:45pm On Oct 11, 2012
who fine don fine make up or no make up..i like girls when they look real without those oil paints on their face
Re: Girls, Why Do You Apply Make-Up? by kandiikane(m): 2:49pm On Oct 11, 2012
^bros, sharrap!
Re: Girls, Why Do You Apply Make-Up? by candieangel12(f): 3:09pm On Oct 11, 2012
kandiikane: @op, to answer your question, I wear mascara/eyeliner to bring out my eyes especially after a sleepless night.
I wear bronzer on my cheeks to accentuate my cheekbones even more.
I wear lipshine to make my lips look juicy.
I hope this answers your kwesun. cheesy

Uhm I'm quite confused, your profile says male but you wear all that make up? No offense just curious.
Re: Girls, Why Do You Apply Make-Up? by kandiikane(m): 10:30am On Oct 12, 2012
candieangel12:

Uhm I'm quite confused, your profile says male but you wear all that make up? No offense just curious.

Can't males wear makeup? undecided
Re: Girls, Why Do You Apply Make-Up? by candieangel12(f): 10:51am On Oct 12, 2012
kandiikane:

Can't males wear makeup? undecided
Yes but u said u wear eyeliner/mascara, bronzer, and lipshine...the only guys I know that wear all this are gay men. R u gay? No offense tho
Re: Girls, Why Do You Apply Make-Up? by kandiikane(m): 12:59pm On Oct 12, 2012
I'm straight
Re: Girls, Why Do You Apply Make-Up? by Sagamite(m): 3:07pm On Oct 15, 2012
c.fours:
duh women wear make-up to look prettier. granted some apply too much or apply it wrong.
but when you apply it well, you look 10x better. it enhances your beauty.

there are many women who just love make-up and fashion and always overdo it just as a personal statement or fashion statement.

Believe me, no make up can enhance your own uh-gah-liness. You are beyond ugly.

You are unsaveable!
Re: Girls, Why Do You Apply Make-Up? by chic2pimp(m): 3:16pm On Oct 15, 2012
candieangel12:

Her profile says M but she is infact Female.
Re: Girls, Why Do You Apply Make-Up? by kandiikane(m): 4:49pm On Oct 15, 2012
^and how do you know? Did you check between my legs to confirm? undecided
Re: Girls, Why Do You Apply Make-Up? by Sagamite(m): 11:36pm On Oct 15, 2012
kandiikane: ^and how do you know? Did you check between my legs to confirm? undecided

Oya, chic2pimp, check the ish between the legs. As a matter of fact examine it by probing it.
Re: Girls, Why Do You Apply Make-Up? by kandiikane(m): 2:23am On Oct 16, 2012
Don't blame me if you find anything that's not meant to be there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do You Dress The Way You Dress? / Anita Joseph On The Cover Of Juvenis Magazine. / Ladies,which Of These Mercy Aigbe's Ankara Blouse Would You Rock?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.