Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

What do you think about UMPC hybrids? I'm about to buy one - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / What do you think about UMPC hybrids? I'm about to buy one (1608 Views)

****Buy one get one free!!!**** 2600mah Powerbanks for N800 / Do You Think My Invention Is Viable/would You Buy One? / New Arrival Sony Laptops Buy One And Get 8gb Flash Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What do you think about UMPC hybrids? I'm about to buy one by ogogoro: 1:28pm On Jan 19, 2008
New Generation of Ultra-Portable UMPC/Laptop Hybrids

Re: What do you think about UMPC hybrids? I'm about to buy one by ogogoro: 10:39am On Jan 21, 2008
Poertable?
Re: What do you think about UMPC hybrids? I'm about to buy one by FLYBOY(m): 11:22pm On Feb 01, 2008
Hi,
just emailed u smiley
Re: What do you think about UMPC hybrids? I'm about to buy one by Seun(m): 2:59pm On Feb 03, 2008
Note that the hard disk is a mere 2gb, and the ram is too small to be specified. This is supposed to be cheaper.
Re: What do you think about UMPC hybrids? I'm about to buy one by FLYBOY(m): 10:31pm On Feb 03, 2008
2 x emailed, no reply, what a way to go to help the Nigerian consumer
Re: What do you think about UMPC hybrids? I'm about to buy one by ogogoro: 9:59pm On Feb 04, 2008
@ Flyboy : I saw your e-mails sent on Friday night and on Sunday night, thanks.I apologise for my lack of response over the weekend. It was because I was involved with another project during the weekend, in which I was away from the computer. I do check my e-mails very regularly during the week, however.

@ Seun. Sorry, must have overlooked the RAM .
Re: What do you think about UMPC hybrids? I'm about to buy one by lyfe(m): 9:48pm On Mar 10, 2008
Hey Can you Get ASUS R2H UMPC BHT series, i will need it around next week, thanx, serious buyer drop by at angelsterritory (at) gmail (dot) com,
Re: What do you think about UMPC hybrids? I'm about to buy one by FLYBOY(m): 9:32am On Mar 11, 2008
check out the palms shopping mall or city mall, there is Buyrite I think it is called, they have the ASUS R2h available there, I think you will find it hard getting a reply from the above, my experience anyway lipsrsealed check the link below, it goes for N137k

http://www.buyright.biz/categorylanding/c03

(1) (Reply)

Dell Latitude D610 Laptop For N39,000.00 / Hp Pavilion Dv600 For Sale For N55,000. / Very Clean Nokia C7 For Sale 32k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.