Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Track By Two Of The Uniport Students Lynched - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Track By Two Of The Uniport Students Lynched (26665 Views)

Family Affair, Another Great Song By The Fallen UNIPORT Students, / Song Track Ft 2 Of The Uniport Lynched Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Track By Two Of The Uniport Students Lynched by Horus(m): 10:38am On Oct 08, 2012
Anyone who hasn't heard this track featuring two of the victims Lloyd (Big L) and Ugonna (Tipsy) and wants to hear it can listen to it from this link. Listening to their song will bring tears to your eyes.

http://hitplayonline.files./2012/08/17-heart-of-the-city-ft-yetty-big-l-and-tipsy.mp3

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Track By Two Of The Uniport Students Lynched by Horus(m): 12:11pm On Oct 08, 2012

Ugonna (Tipsy)

Lloyd (Big L)

2 Likes

Re: Track By Two Of The Uniport Students Lynched by gramci: 3:05pm On Oct 08, 2012
Blood for blood
Re: Track By Two Of The Uniport Students Lynched by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 08, 2012
O boy! See Fine Boyz.
Me fingers are still crossed on d matter sha. Anyone who has it should transcribe o

2 Likes

Re: Track By Two Of The Uniport Students Lynched by Francheezy(m): 3:08pm On Oct 08, 2012
c0ol music th0
Re: Track By Two Of The Uniport Students Lynched by yamunla(m): 3:08pm On Oct 08, 2012
See future stars with a lot of prospect..Aluu village will know no peace as God liveth..

5 Likes

Re: Track By Two Of The Uniport Students Lynched by Ramcie(f): 3:08pm On Oct 08, 2012
Even from the lyrics it's obvious they lived in a place where love does not exist. "Ain't no love in the heart of the city" it's so so sad. They sang this song not knowing they would be the next victims of the city without love. cry cry cry

7 Likes

Re: Track By Two Of The Uniport Students Lynched by Horus(m): 3:08pm On Oct 08, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Track By Two Of The Uniport Students Lynched by martin92(m): 3:09pm On Oct 08, 2012
Ehya. Promising talents. I live around dat area they were killed. Now dis tin has made sug week dats supposed 2 hold dis wk 2 b cancelled.smh. The killers were so brutal, i hope the police wil arrest the murderers and stop putting fear in me by doing mass arrests. RIP
Re: Track By Two Of The Uniport Students Lynched by Immune1(m): 3:14pm On Oct 08, 2012
What a waste!Nice track I must say.

1 Like

Re: Track By Two Of The Uniport Students Lynched by irebombo: 3:15pm On Oct 08, 2012
see fine boys.
Re: Track By Two Of The Uniport Students Lynched by peckers: 3:16pm On Oct 08, 2012
martin92: Ehya. Promising talents. I live around dat area they were killed. Now dis tin has made sug week dats supposed 2 hold dis wk 2 b cancelled.smh. The killers were so brutal, i hope the police wil arrest the murderers and stop putting fear in me by doing mass arrests. RIP
thank God you reside in that area i think you should be No 1 suspect, and should be banned from naira land becus you and your side are very wicked, if i was you i will denied that place and disown them all

1 Like

Re: Track By Two Of The Uniport Students Lynched by DollyParton1(f): 3:16pm On Oct 08, 2012
I cried profusely when I watched the video of their killing. May their killers never know peace through all their generations.

2 Likes

Re: Track By Two Of The Uniport Students Lynched by Mercury3000: 3:20pm On Oct 08, 2012
Nigeria seems to be a place for just suffering
Re: Track By Two Of The Uniport Students Lynched by Dollarman101: 3:21pm On Oct 08, 2012
Raw talents, this world is a wicked place. RIP brodas.
Re: Track By Two Of The Uniport Students Lynched by Amdoyin(m): 3:22pm On Oct 08, 2012
Speechless! Their killers wud live 2 witness d brutality they unleashed on dis souls. Ma heart is heavy. Som1 jst nid 2 watch d video.
Re: Track By Two Of The Uniport Students Lynched by cinammon(f): 3:25pm On Oct 08, 2012
R I P BROTHERS.... i bliv their innocence is only speaking for dem for d world wide publicity....

2 Likes

Re: Track By Two Of The Uniport Students Lynched by Amdoyin(m): 3:25pm On Oct 08, 2012
Dolly-Parton:
I cried profusely when I watched the video of their killing. May their killers never know peace through all their generations.
amen, awise ntifa, afose niti orunmila, kosekose niti ilakose. So shall it be.

2 Likes

Re: Track By Two Of The Uniport Students Lynched by omenka(m): 3:26pm On Oct 08, 2012
I havnt been myself since yesterday after watching that video, moreso today after listening to that track! With no sentiments, I say that rap joint completely goes over the local charts! Dopest Naija rap I've eva heard after Dagrin, complete with superb lyrical content and melody! These guys wouldav generated such a huge wave for younger aspiring rappers to surf upon to stardom. Why they have to leave this way?? Right now I feel so disgusted being a Nigerian! Yet we accuse the white man of racism when they call us ANIMALS.. RIP my brothers who I never had the honour to meet..

4 Likes

Re: Track By Two Of The Uniport Students Lynched by puskin: 3:29pm On Oct 08, 2012
Na wah.......i can't undestand all dis musical artistes sef.........they just like to knowingly/unknowingly predict their death.
Tu-pac sang his.
B.I.G sang his.
Big Pun sang his.
Da Grin sang his own.

Now these two young chaps that were celebrities-in-waiting....sang theirs.

CHOI.......R.I.P ........ALUU4
Re: Track By Two Of The Uniport Students Lynched by oladayo042: 3:30pm On Oct 08, 2012
peckers:
thank God you reside in that area i think you should be No 1 suspect, and should be banned from naira land becus you and your side are very wicked, if i was you i will denied that place and disown them all
Why don't you lynch @martin92 because he is from the area? Have you disowned Nigeria despite all the news emanating from this part of the world? Why must he disown his hometown? When a university campus was brought to his suburb, he must have been happy. Now that the news is bad, he should deny being from that side?

2 Likes

Re: Track By Two Of The Uniport Students Lynched by pheesayor(m): 3:31pm On Oct 08, 2012
this is sad, lovely track. God knows best
Re: Track By Two Of The Uniport Students Lynched by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 08, 2012
Sweet looking sexy boys especially ugonna and terkena.see as fine bobos just waka! Thunder fire Aluu people!

1 Like

Re: Track By Two Of The Uniport Students Lynched by uyiekpenm(f): 3:33pm On Oct 08, 2012
May the same fate befall those who had a hand In their death.that community shall never know peace.they will forever remain in darkness forever. The spirit of those boys will hunt that community forever. Amen
Re: Track By Two Of The Uniport Students Lynched by tpapi: 3:39pm On Oct 08, 2012
Love is wicked
Re: Track By Two Of The Uniport Students Lynched by pharmow: 3:41pm On Oct 08, 2012
It is quite pathetic these guys that have this kinna talent were killed gruelsomely in a way that a wild animal shouldn't be killed. I always say this and I will continue saying that not until we nigerians start having value for what is called human life, the country will continue getting worse.
Re: Track By Two Of The Uniport Students Lynched by nlofficial(m): 3:42pm On Oct 08, 2012
Aluu should be wiped. If the Aluu community go unpunished, it'll definitely happen in another city. Maybe not in River state.
Re: Track By Two Of The Uniport Students Lynched by hollypagan: 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2012
by the way this killing lasted for some hours, but police didnt rescued them, why N.LANDERS?
Re: Track By Two Of The Uniport Students Lynched by segzyndpep(m): 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2012
Re: Track By Two Of The Uniport Students Lynched by peckers: 3:46pm On Oct 08, 2012
oladayo042: Why don't you lynch @martin92 because he is from the area? Have you disowned Nigeria despite all the news emanating from this part of the world? Why must he disown his hometown? When a university campus was brought to his suburb, he must have been happy. Now that the news is bad, he should deny being from that side?
there is one thing i do tell myself that if Boko haram by any chance mistakenly blow one of my family, i promise to revenge becus i'm ready to use all my last kobo to find them and kill them as well, how i wish you heard the cursed lay on the community call aluu he won't have said he come from there because right now he has been cursed, if i have a son that become an arm robber i'm ready to disown him (i think that is an example for that )@oladoyin just let me see @martin first you will know if i will lynched or not
Re: Track By Two Of The Uniport Students Lynched by peckers: 3:48pm On Oct 08, 2012
nl.official:
Aluu should be wiped. If the Aluu community go unpunished, it'll definitely happen in another city. Maybe not in River state.
walai you right even shame on all the aluu people that is member here

1 Like

Re: Track By Two Of The Uniport Students Lynched by moderatorr: 3:48pm On Oct 08, 2012
It was students that killed them.
Watch the video and see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 Hottest Afrobeats Songs Released In March 2021 / All Tracks On P-square's The Invasion Album available here (Best 2011 Album) / Asa - Bed Of Stone (all Tracks) - Download Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.