Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Track By Two Of The Uniport Students Lynched - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Track By Two Of The Uniport Students Lynched (26683 Views)

Family Affair, Another Great Song By The Fallen UNIPORT Students, / Song Track Ft 2 Of The Uniport Lynched Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Track By Two Of The Uniport Students Lynched by eyenCalabar(m): 3:52pm On Oct 08, 2012
omenka: I havnt been myself since yesterday after watching that video, moreso today after listening to that track! With no sentiments, I say that rap joint completely goes over the local charts! Dopest Naija rap I've eva heard after Dagrin, complete with superb lyrical content and melody! These guys wouldav generated such a huge wave for younger aspiring rappers to surf upon to stardom. Why they have to leave this way?? Right now I feel so disgusted being a Nigerian! Yet we accuse the white man of racism when they call us ANIMALS.. RIP my brothers who I never had the honour to meet..

Pls what's the link to the video?
Re: Track By Two Of The Uniport Students Lynched by QueenAw(f): 3:53pm On Oct 08, 2012
Re: Track By Two Of The Uniport Students Lynched by dangerzone: 3:56pm On Oct 08, 2012
QueenAw: Ain't no love in the heart of the city....... They said it all...

May their gruesome deaths wash away their sins along with it.. May paradise be their abode!
Amen embarassed
Re: Track By Two Of The Uniport Students Lynched by Mobinga: 3:58pm On Oct 08, 2012
Re: Track By Two Of The Uniport Students Lynched by rossybabe(f): 4:00pm On Oct 08, 2012
cry cry crythis is hrt breaking,can't jst get my mind of dat video I watched,its so sad.RIP.
Re: Track By Two Of The Uniport Students Lynched by ORAFA(m): 4:01pm On Oct 08, 2012
I wish I was in Uniport and could get dudes who have the courage I have so we would group and pay that community in their own coin. R.I.P folks.

1 Like

Re: Track By Two Of The Uniport Students Lynched by Navalsadiq(m): 4:05pm On Oct 08, 2012
What is even garden about portharcourt?no good roads no nada despite the companies there people dnt get value for their money.their youth and elders are agressive and they belong to one socalled clique or the other.what a shame! fauststrated villagers hav killed this boyz for no just course.i hope the governor,the security agents and socalled elders would do something about it cos the only thing they are gud at is to advocate for 40 percent of the total revenue that comes from oil.wawayu kowai

1 Like

Re: Track By Two Of The Uniport Students Lynched by 9jafreak: 4:06pm On Oct 08, 2012
Goodness, the genius that buried by cruel darkness

Listen to the song here:

http://www.hulkshare.com/358oqm2wax9c
Re: Track By Two Of The Uniport Students Lynched by Willzkid(m): 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2012
Why spread videos of the brutal killings as if it's some choice collection...why do we derive joy spreading these devilish videos..first it was ABSU rape video, now it's UNIPORT murder..whoever made those videos might just be as guilty as those demonic murderers...He/She could have easily alerted the police..
The idea of scrambling to get video/photo shots of crime/accident scenes is really getting off the head..The other day a friend posted on his BB profile that he was going to the Dana Crash Scene to take shots of the incident, when he could as well help in the rescue process..most of the time we just want to enjoy that "I was there" fantasy, when we really should be looking out for ways to help...that I must say is a bestial tendency that must be stopped...and why broadcast such videos?...what we become used to makes us inured and robs the human in us...
segzyndpep: Follow this link to watch there killing.......
http://video.ak.fbcdn.net/cfs-ak-snc6/v/234675/67/553410704674438_33982.mp4?oh=50663393163144884582df91047c8d63&oe=5072B154&__gda__=1349714348_b2c898a06b3d67bd8f47d4672546e197
The pic below summarises my point

1 Like

Re: Track By Two Of The Uniport Students Lynched by Willzkid(m): 4:09pm On Oct 08, 2012
Why spread videos of the brutal killings as if it's some choice collection...why do we derive joy spreading these devilish videos..first it was ABSU rape video, now it's UNIPORT murder..whoever made those videos might just be as guilty as those demonic murderers...He/She could have easily alerted the police..
The idea of scrambling to get video/photo shots of crime/accident scenes is really getting off the head..The other day a friend posted on his BB profile that he was going to the Dana Crash Scene to take shots of the incident, when he could as well help in the rescue process..most of the time we just want to enjoy that "I was there" fantasy, when we really should be looking out for ways to help...that I must say is a bestial tendency that must be stopped...and why broadcast such videos?...what we become used to makes us inured and robs the human in us...
http://video.ak.fbcdn.net/cfs-ak-snc6/v/234675/67/553410704674438_33982.mp4?oh=50663393163144884582df91047c8d63&oe=5072B154&__gda__=1349714348_b2c898a06b3d67bd8f47d4672546e197
The pic below summarises my point

3 Likes

Re: Track By Two Of The Uniport Students Lynched by tellwisdom: 4:10pm On Oct 08, 2012
How's the song like?? Makossa?? sad
Re: Track By Two Of The Uniport Students Lynched by 9jafreak: 4:14pm On Oct 08, 2012
[size=18pt]Goodness, the genius buried by cruel darkness

Listen to the song here:

http://www.hulkshare.com/358oqm2wax9c
[/size]
Re: Track By Two Of The Uniport Students Lynched by Chartey(m): 4:16pm On Oct 08, 2012
@willzkid u are so on point. The fool who recorded it cudnt take a bike to d nearest station to call d police. He madly decided to rather record nauseating scenes of painful murder. That is criminal! Boko haram, pls that community needs ur touch.
Re: Track By Two Of The Uniport Students Lynched by freecocoa(f): 4:24pm On Oct 08, 2012
cinammon: R I P BROTHERS.... i bliv their innocence is only speaking for dem for d world wide publicity....
Same thing I believe, their blood is really seeking revenge.

Just see how rising stars were wasted by evil people, that community and their people is now a no go area for me and my family down to my unborn children.

1 Like

Re: Track By Two Of The Uniport Students Lynched by UNLEASHED(m): 4:24pm On Oct 08, 2012
I use to go off my head if anything racial is said against the blacks but henceforth, if any other race call us animal, I'll nod in agreement cuz it's the truth after all
Re: Track By Two Of The Uniport Students Lynched by polokor60(m): 4:26pm On Oct 08, 2012
ugonna and his girlfriend,young men full of life.#justiceforaluu4

Re: Track By Two Of The Uniport Students Lynched by davades(m): 4:30pm On Oct 08, 2012
Dolly-Parton:
I cried profusely when I watched the video of their killing. May their killers never know peace through all their generations.

How can I get the vids
Re: Track By Two Of The Uniport Students Lynched by phreakabit(m): 4:36pm On Oct 08, 2012
moderatorr: It was students that killed them.
Watch the video and see.

Are you using the zoo keepers laptop again? Who let you out of your cage? Allu ape.

1 Like

Re: Track By Two Of The Uniport Students Lynched by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 08, 2012
I couldn't finish the video..it's just terrible.. i've not gotten myself together till now
Re: Track By Two Of The Uniport Students Lynched by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 08, 2012
lipsrsealed
Re: Track By Two Of The Uniport Students Lynched by Goldenheart(m): 4:51pm On Oct 08, 2012
Dolly-Parton:
I cried profusely when I watched the video of their killing. May their killers never know peace through all their generations.
eyah, sorry
Re: Track By Two Of The Uniport Students Lynched by ifeci: 4:58pm On Oct 08, 2012
tellwisdom: How's the song like?? Makossa?? sad

why ask? do u have some disability wit ur ears or is ur laptops speaker bad?
Re: Track By Two Of The Uniport Students Lynched by Okijajuju1(m): 5:04pm On Oct 08, 2012
Like their song said.. Aint no love in this part of the city They were prolly talking about Aluu

2 Likes

Re: Track By Two Of The Uniport Students Lynched by krisleonard: 5:05pm On Oct 08, 2012
Its so sad,especially after seeing their handsome and abicious faces,then the song nailed it!LYRICS! They said it all-boys not smiling,pray for the lost souls and show love.Thats exactly what we owe them,show love and pray for their lost souls.

1 Like

Re: Track By Two Of The Uniport Students Lynched by etunoman76(m): 5:35pm On Oct 08, 2012
GOSH! I just watched the video and it's sickening. Who made those killers the judge, jury and executioner? U could hear the voices of the murderers, including, a female, arguing subtly, if the boys were dead or not before lighting them up. I witnessed some the bestial acts in Kaduna during the sharia crises and there's no difference with what I just watched. Are Nigerians so inhuman now? Is this because of joblessness? Is this a form of rebellion against the state? This ugly trend must be curtailed, else so many innocent people could be caught in this ugly web. Someone cud be falsely accused of being an armed robber as a form of payback, and d outcome is best imagined. It MUST be engraved in our consciousness that u don't kill a fellow human, criminal or not, and expect to go scot free. And govt shud strengthen the security and judiciary arms, so that the people will see justice done, at the right time and to the right person. God help us!
Re: Track By Two Of The Uniport Students Lynched by Elbizzcklinz(m): 5:39pm On Oct 08, 2012
Rip to my friends and classmate, i know him closely. He's no damn robber..i know how he worked for that track. Him and his family has everything in d world. Rip
Re: Track By Two Of The Uniport Students Lynched by dapmillz(m): 5:40pm On Oct 08, 2012
Pathetic...It shall not be well with the killers aswaer
Re: Track By Two Of The Uniport Students Lynched by talk2xp: 5:47pm On Oct 08, 2012
The next thing is to set up a committee to look into and investigate the matter. Now the lobbying would start to be part of the committee of course money is involved. For me no need for long thing this people should meet the hangs man simple and for the community I wont curse cause not everyone there will be down with this but all those present at the scene watching life, God is the ultimate Judge and am sure he will do justice on their matter. I just feel we need prayers in this country cause if the anger of God visits even the innocent might not be saved. God is love and love is God. Lets just pray for the soul of the departed 4 at this point it is irrelevant to me if they were guilty or not. It was just too much.
Re: Track By Two Of The Uniport Students Lynched by davades(m): 5:50pm On Oct 08, 2012
Its sickening...I don't get myself after watching †ЂΞ video...so so so sad
Re: Track By Two Of The Uniport Students Lynched by davades(m): 5:50pm On Oct 08, 2012
Its sickening...I don't get myself after watching †ЂΞ video...so so so sad, I'm in a bad mood now!
Re: Track By Two Of The Uniport Students Lynched by etunoman76(m): 5:51pm On Oct 08, 2012
Chartey: @willzkid u are so on point. The fool who recorded it cudnt take a bike to d nearest station to call d police. He madly decided to rather record nauseating scenes of painful murder. That is criminal! Boko haram, pls that community needs ur touch.

My friend, the recorder is very much part of the 'gang'. There was no single view of the faces of the murderers. I wish there's a way to trace the video to the recorder. It's pathetic

@willzkid, u are on point there. U need to see an accident scene. 100 people run to the place, 40 are recording, 40 are analysing what just happened, who was at fault and stuffs, 10 standing there mouths agape in confusion, 5 calling their friends to tell them what just happened, and only 5 actually trying to help. It's that disheartening!

1 Like

Re: Track By Two Of The Uniport Students Lynched by sunky644(m): 5:52pm On Oct 08, 2012
This is barbaric, I don't really ve issues with the illiterate idiots that perpetrated the killing but the stupid fellow students in the scene who could not do anything (like stopping them or reporting to the police) to save the situation instead of recording the dastardly act on their mobile phones.
Is there a police situation in aluu village at all? If yes, then what could ve held them back from intervening?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

All Tracks On P-square's The Invasion Album available here (Best 2011 Album) / Top 10 Hottest Afrobeats Songs Released In March 2021 / “Romantic” - Korede Bello Ft. Tiwa Savage (Official Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.