Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:11 AM

Jesus, A Real Human Being - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus, A Real Human Being (2127 Views)

Pope Francis Openly Calls Jesus A Failure / "The Good Ship Jesus." A Picture And A Thousand Words / Is Jesus A Prophet For His People Or Messiah For The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus, A Real Human Being by ijawkid(m): 11:48am On Oct 09, 2012
italo:

Why ask me questions when you never answer mine?

I just answered your mumu question on the other post....lol....

U said I should define worship...I just did....

And I asked....what are u doing with marys image....

So answer my question...

Who is your God??

Yahweh or Jesus??

1 Like

Re: Jesus, A Real Human Being by plappville(f): 12:15pm On Oct 09, 2012
italo:

Who should we believe? Plappville or the Bible?

You are the one been confused....all the Old testament prophecy verses pointed at Christ as the Son of God, the messiah.

You @Italo, after been over fed with false doctrine and man traditions, you are been too despirate and too proud to accept that you have been lied to all these years.
You were not forced to accept the trinity doctrine, But i can tell you that years back there were Christians who were forced to accept it. This is the only reason why you can still stand to claim its validity by the bible. Wake up bro/sist,......

Matt 16: 13When Jesus came to the region of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, “Who do people say the Son of Man is?” (u change it to, who do ppl say God is) shocked

14They replied, “Some say John the Baptist; others say Elijah; and still others, Jeremiah or one of the prophets.” (Jesus was not yet satisfied with these responds) he proceeded)

15“But what about you?” he asked. “Who do you say I am?”

16Simon Peter answered, “You are the Christ,b the Son of the living God.” (Why didn't Simon Peter say,"YOU are GOD"?)

17Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by man, but by my Father in heaven. (Jesus even blessed Him, and told him it was God His Father that revealed it. Jesus didn't say, I have revealed it to you)

[size=16pt]over fed with false doctrine is why u look confused to understand simple scripture verses like this.[/size]
Re: Jesus, A Real Human Being by plappville(f): 1:08pm On Oct 09, 2012
ijawkid:

So answer my question...

Who is your God??

Yahweh or Jesus??

MARY IMAGE, JESUS IMAGE should be honoured/worship in remembrance of Jesus. while Christ say otherwise...

1 Corinthians 11:25 In the same way, after supper he took the cup, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood; do this, whenever you drink it, in remembrance of me."

Is this not enough? why should images be added? "MAN traditions are prophecies so its not funny seeing them.

Leviticus 26:1 "'Do not make idols or set up an image or a sacred stone for yourselves, and do not place a carved stone in your land to bow down before it. I am the LORD your God.

1 Like

Re: Jesus, A Real Human Being by mazaje(m): 1:19pm On Oct 09, 2012
Where is the elusive holy spirit to come and end this endless back and forth?. . .
Re: Jesus, A Real Human Being by italo: 1:20pm On Oct 09, 2012
ijawkid:

So answer my question...

Who is your God??

Yahweh or Jesus??

My God is The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.

Now who is Thomas' God? Yahweh or Jesus?
Re: Jesus, A Real Human Being by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 09, 2012
italo:

Your GOD is a Trinity IDOL.

God is ONE.
Re: Jesus, A Real Human Being by italo: 1:28pm On Oct 09, 2012
St John: "the word was God"

Plappville: "the word was NOT God"

Who should we believe?
Re: Jesus, A Real Human Being by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 09, 2012
italo: St John: "the word was God"

Who should we believe?

St John : The Word was manifest in the flesh as the glory of the Son of the Father
Italo : The WORD is Yahweh

Who should we believe ?
Re: Jesus, A Real Human Being by plappville(f): 1:39pm On Oct 09, 2012
italo: St John: "the word was God"

Who should we believe?

You need to vomit all those rubish you have been overfed with, they are ur problem. No one is above errors, the bible tell us that.

2 Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,

If you keep blind eyes to this verse, then know that you are fulfilling this other one....

Mark 7:7 Their worship of me is worthless, because they teach human rules as doctrines.'

Isaiah 29:13 The Lord says: "These people come near to me with their mouth and honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. Their worship of me is made up only of rules taught by men Cross check the Catholic doctrine and tell me if these scriptures are not accurate.
Re: Jesus, A Real Human Being by ijawkid(m): 1:45pm On Oct 09, 2012
italo:

You are one hell of a pagan.....

Have u read john 20:17 before in your catholic life??

How can your God be the Father ,the son and the Holy spirit??

Are u not deranged??

Is thomas your role model.....??

Or Jesus...??

Even after Jesus told us who full devotion should be given to u still mention 3 Gods.....

Idol worshipper!!!!!...

1 Like

Re: Jesus, A Real Human Being by italo: 2:07pm On Oct 09, 2012
ijawkid:

Are u not deranged??

Or Jesus...??

Even after Jesus told us who full devotion should be given to u still mention 3 Gods.....

Idol worshipper!!!!!...

Answer my question oga, I've answered yours.
Re: Jesus, A Real Human Being by italo: 2:11pm On Oct 09, 2012
frosbel:

St John : The Word was manifest in the flesh as the glory of the Son of the Father
Italo : The WORD is Yahweh

Who should we believe ?

You have resorted to lying. Where did I say the word is Yahweh.

Lying is now your only way out.
Re: Jesus, A Real Human Being by ijawkid(m): 2:25pm On Oct 09, 2012
italo:

Answer my question oga, I've answered yours.

Thomas's God was Yahweh(The God and Father of Jesus and of all)...

Thomas wasn't a pagan,he was a Jew.....Jews including Jesus worshiPped Yahweh....

Meanwhile was the holy spirit also thomas's God??
Re: Jesus, A Real Human Being by plappville(f): 2:48pm On Oct 09, 2012
@italo: italo: St John: "the word was God"

Who should we believe?

italo:

You have resorted to lying. Where did I say the word is Yahweh.

Lying is now your only way out.

How did He lied? Are you confused? you rejected that the Word Was Christ, that is "GOD'S WORD" which was made known.
You claim the word was "God Himself", "Yahweh" that came to earth. God came to earth abi? so people at Jesus time saw God when the bible says...No man had seen God.

Confused.............you bros.

1 Like

Re: Jesus, A Real Human Being by free123: 5:05pm On Oct 09, 2012
frosbel
this is indeed ur plan - to see to it that people argue endlessly, insult one another and go round in circle of sin debating irrelevant issues.

what is it that possessed u lately? why have u allowed peoples articles to dictate ur christian life? why are u losing ur faith and giving way to atheism gradually? what do u gain from these threads?

do u know what salvation message is? dwell on it.
Re: Jesus, A Real Human Being by nakash: 6:08pm On Oct 09, 2012
From my limited knowledge I know historical sources quote the existence of a preacher by name of Christus who preached that he was the messiah. The historical roman sources also mention that he was crucified. Josephus. Nero also blamed christus followers and persecuted them. In a long story I think Christ existed. Maybe you can prove he did not exist. [quote author=frosbel][/quote]
Re: Jesus, A Real Human Being by nakash: 6:09pm On Oct 09, 2012
[quote author=frosbel][/quote]
Re: Jesus, A Real Human Being by nakash: 6:41pm On Oct 09, 2012
Ok regarding the Holy spirit, God and Jesus I think that since God created man in his own image and gave him dominion over the earth Then man is duty bound to have a conscience that he represents God here and man has been given all the leeway to sustain himself - kill animals for his food, use vegetables for his food, scour the oceans and dry earth etc But man knows what is right or wrong.
plappville: Where is the (Holy spirit) in this verse? why is He omitted here.

Why did Jesus cry out, "My God, My God, why have you forsaken Me?"
Have you asked urself why Jesus said this? as a 2rd of the trinity He could not forsake Himself, or do you think He forsook himself? why didnt He call on the (Holy spirit)?

Luke 10:22(NIV)
22 “All things have been committed to me by my Father. No one knows who the Son is except the Father, and no one knows who the Father is except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.”

When Christ came, He revealed the Father, "as in John 1) It shows that ancient Israel never knew the Father not the person, now tell me, why didn't Christ revealed or decleared the "Holy spirit"?

John 17:3(NIV)
3 Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

If the Only true God is the trinity and Jesus Christ is mentioned, why was the "Holy spirit not mentioned"?

John 17:11 (NIV)
11 I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of[a] your name, the name you gave me, so that they may be one as we are one.

Again, there is no mention of the "Holy Spirit", try to examine verses 20-22 of John 17. The verse 11 explains that God in Christ are ONE, just as God's people are ONE through the "Holy spirit" The Holy spirit that makes Gods people to be one unified group (The Chruch). But Consider that, all individual human beings in the church are not ONE single being, The Father and Christ are ONE as the brethren are ONE vise/versa. God's people are all seperate beings, God and Christ are seperate beings, theses few verses easily disproved the trinity.

If the HOLY SPIRIT is the 3rd person of the Godhead, each time the Father is discussed, why is He overlooked?

God's word is clear and simple for those willing to study it honestly. Speaking of the last days, just before the return of Christ, Paul discribs how people will not seek the truth.

2 Timothy 4:3 3For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires, 4and will turn away their ears from the truth and will turn aside to myths. 5But you, be sober in all things, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry.

I believe these last verses has made a decleration of what you claim to be called the "trinity" as unscriptural.
Re: Jesus, A Real Human Being by italo: 6:50pm On Oct 09, 2012
ijawkid:

Thomas's God was Yahweh(The God and Father of Jesus and of all)...

Thomas wasn't a pagan,he was a Jew.....Jews including Jesus worshiPped Yahweh....

Meanwhile was the holy spirit also thomas's God??

Then who did Thomas refer to when he said: "my Lord and my God?"
Re: Jesus, A Real Human Being by italo: 6:53pm On Oct 09, 2012
@ Plappville, pls keep quiet and let me talk to men. Even though they are confused ones.
Re: Jesus, A Real Human Being by nakash: 6:55pm On Oct 09, 2012
God exists as a spirit that has a human form like man to some. He ordered that his likeness should rule over the earth and gave him wisdom to do that. One satan contrived to mislead man thru woman and that special relation was discontinued for eternity. Merciful to the 2nd intelligent being he offered Christus to redeem His favour. I think thats where xtianity sprung from.
ijawkid:

Are u not deranged??

Or Jesus...??

Idol worshipper!!!!!...

1 Like

Re: Jesus, A Real Human Being by ijawkid(m): 7:06pm On Oct 09, 2012
italo:

Then who did Thomas refer to when he said: "my Lord and my God?"

You forgot to put the exclamation mark....

""My Lord and my God!""

The same exlamation you make when you see something perplexing....

CHINEKE!!!!!!!!!.....oh My God!!!!!!!......

Jesus in john 20:17 says he's God is also our God and thomas' God and that his Father is also our Father and thomas' Father...

I know your trinitarian eyes won't let you see that verse...you'll rather hold on to thomas' exclamation with all your life....

incase you need more of Jesus' words read john 17:3.....
Re: Jesus, A Real Human Being by italo: 7:15pm On Oct 09, 2012
ijawkid:

You forgot to put the exclamation mark....

""My Lord and my God!""

The same exlamation you make when you see something perplexing....

CHINEKE!!!!!!!!!.....oh My God!!!!!!!......

Jesus in john 20:17 says he's God is also our God and thomas' God and that his Father is also our Father and thomas' Father...

I know your trinitarian eyes won't let you see that verse...you'll rather hold on to thomas' exclamation with all your life....

incase you need more of Jesus' words read john 17:3.....

*rolling on the floor laughing*

Have you ever thought of going into comedy? Serious!

What did you say again?
Re: Jesus, A Real Human Being by plappville(f): 7:23pm On Oct 09, 2012
italo: @ Plappville, pls keep quiet and let me talk to men. Even though they are confused ones.

YOU ARE OVER FED WITH FALSE DOCTRINE grin grin grin

wOrShIp Of iMaGe;

Re: Jesus, A Real Human Being by italo: 7:31pm On Oct 09, 2012
WORSHIP OF PASTOR

Re: Jesus, A Real Human Being by italo: 7:34pm On Oct 09, 2012
@ ijawkid make me laugh again

Romans 9:5 Theirs are the patriarchs, and from them is traced the human ancestry of the Messiah, who is GOD over all, forever praised! Amen.
Re: Jesus, A Real Human Being by truthislight: 10:25am On Oct 10, 2012
free123: frosbel
this is indeed ur plan - to see to it that people argue endlessly, insult one another and go round in circle of sin debating irrelevant issues.

what is it that possessed u lately? why have u allowed peoples articles to dictate ur christian life? why are u losing ur faith and giving way to atheism gradually? what do u gain from these threads?

do u know what salvation message is? dwell on it.

that was not funny at all.

Should You not be asking, how did trinity became the central doctrine of christiandom?

Cant you see that the whole is being led astray?
Re: Jesus, A Real Human Being by truthislight: 10:52am On Oct 10, 2012
nakash: God exists as a spirit that has a human form like man to some. He ordered that his likeness should rule over the earth and gave him wisdom to do that. One satan contrived to mislead man thru woman and that special relation was discontinued for eternity. Merciful to the 2nd intelligent being he offered Christus to redeem His favour. I think thats where xtianity sprung from.

good one men.
Re: Jesus, A Real Human Being by ijawkid(m): 10:52am On Oct 10, 2012
italo:

*rolling on the floor laughing*

Have you ever thought of going into comedy? Serious!

What did you say again?

Hehehehehe.....lol...

I be comedian o....

I thrill people with the scriptures......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Death And Hell Would Be Thrown In The Lake Of Fire. What Does This Mean ? / Solomon Lange – One Of The Greatest Gospel Singers Of Our Time / The Watchtower Society Acquires QCS Telecom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.