Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Death And Hell Would Be Thrown In The Lake Of Fire. What Does This Mean ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Death And Hell Would Be Thrown In The Lake Of Fire. What Does This Mean ? (2112 Views)

12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ / Lake Of Fire And Hell, What Are The Difference, Or Are They Thesame?? / All liars shall have their part in the lake of fire? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Death And Hell Would Be Thrown In The Lake Of Fire. What Does This Mean ? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 25, 2013
STRONG BIBLE SCHOLARS ? WHAT DOES THIS MEAN ?
Re: Death And Hell Would Be Thrown In The Lake Of Fire. What Does This Mean ? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 25, 2013
death and Hades will also be tormented forever, no
Re: Death And Hell Would Be Thrown In The Lake Of Fire. What Does This Mean ? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 25, 2013
frosbel: death and Hades will also be tormented forever, no
ARE YOU SAYING THERE IS SOMEONE WALKING AROUND CALLED DEATH AND HADES WHO WILL BE TORMENTED FOREVER ? LOL. HELP ME OUT CHIEF FROSBEL.
Re: Death And Hell Would Be Thrown In The Lake Of Fire. What Does This Mean ? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 25, 2013
obadiah777: ARE YOU SAYING THERE IS SOMEONE WALKING AROUND CALLED DEATH AND HADES WHO WILL BE TORMENTED FOREVER ? LOL. HELP ME OUT CHIEF FROSBEL.

well that is the orthodox position, anything thrown into the lake of fire including Hades and death will be tormented forever and forever world without end sad
Re: Death And Hell Would Be Thrown In The Lake Of Fire. What Does This Mean ? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 25, 2013
frosbel:

well that is the orthodox position, anything thrown into the lake of fire including Hades and death will be tormented forever and forever world without end sad
BUT HOW CAN 'HELL' BE THROWN IN THE LAKE OF FIRE. IS 'HELL' A PERSONS NAME ? LOL. HELP ME OUT HERE. YOU MAY HAVE A POINT THOUGH. THERE ARE A BUNCH OF FELLAS RUNNING AROUND IN AMERICA CALLING THEMSELVES 'HELLS ANGELS'. MAYBE THAT CULT OF VAGABOND IS WHO WILL BE THROWN IN THE LAKE OF FIRE grin grin
Re: Death And Hell Would Be Thrown In The Lake Of Fire. What Does This Mean ? by ijawkid(m): 12:57pm On Jan 25, 2013
obadiah777: BUT HOW CAN 'HELL' BE THROWN IN THE LAKE OF FIRE. IS 'HELL' A PERSONS NAME ? LOL. HELP ME OUT HERE. YOU MAY HAVE A POINT THOUGH. THERE ARE A BUNCH OF FELLAS RUNNING AROUND IN AMERICA CALLING THEMSELVES 'HELLS ANGELS'. MAYBE THAT CULT OF VAGABOND IS WHO WILL BE THROWN IN THE LAKE OF FIRE grin grin

lol............the eternal torment advocates insist that death and hell would be literally tormented day and night..... grin grin grin grin....
Re: Death And Hell Would Be Thrown In The Lake Of Fire. What Does This Mean ? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 25, 2013
obadiah777: BUT HOW CAN 'HELL' BE THROWN IN THE LAKE OF FIRE. IS 'HELL' A PERSONS NAME ? LOL. HELP ME OUT HERE. YOU MAY HAVE A POINT THOUGH. THERE ARE A BUNCH OF FELLAS RUNNING AROUND IN AMERICA CALLING THEMSELVES 'HELLS ANGELS'. MAYBE THAT CULT OF VAGABOND IS WHO WILL BE THROWN IN THE LAKE OF FIRE grin grin

according to our expert theologians on Nairaland, the dead will be dying for all eternity and death itself will never be swallowed up in final victory.

Help me out with the below.

"he will swallow up death forever. The Sovereign LORD will wipe away the tears from all faces; he will remove the disgrace of his people from all the earth. The LORD has spoken." - Isaiah 25:8
Re: Death And Hell Would Be Thrown In The Lake Of Fire. What Does This Mean ? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 25, 2013
ijawkid:

lol............the eternal torment advocates insist that death and hell would be literally tormented day and night..... grin grin grin grin....
AHHH I SEE. THEY MUST BE HIGH ON INCENSE FUMES grin
Re: Death And Hell Would Be Thrown In The Lake Of Fire. What Does This Mean ? by ijawkid(m): 1:10pm On Jan 25, 2013
obadiah777: AHHH I SEE. THEY MUST BE HIGH ON INCENSE FUMES grin
lmao..... grin grin grin grin grin.........obadiah ooooooooo.....you don craze finish....

1 Like

Re: Death And Hell Would Be Thrown In The Lake Of Fire. What Does This Mean ? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 25, 2013
frosbel:

according to our expert theologians on Nairaland, the dead will be dying for all eternity and death itself will never be swallowed up in final victory.

"he will swallow up death forever. The Sovereign LORD will wipe away the tears from all faces; he will remove the disgrace of his people from all the earth. The LORD has spoken." - Isaiah 25:8

ISAIAH 25 VS 8- IN ORDER TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION, YOU HAVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL OF ISRAEL. FOR THAT YOU WILL GO TO ROMANS 11 VS 7. AND WHAT HAPPENED IS THAT THE ELECT WERE SELECTED AND SEALED WHILE THE REST WERE BLINDED. BLINDED MEANING THEY WERE PUT IN SPIRITUAL DEATH. NOW THE ELECT WERE SELECTED BECAUSE THEY WERE VIRGINS MEANING THEY DID NOT FORNICATE WITH OTHER DOCTRINES ( REVELATION 14 VS 4 ). NOW BEEN PUT IN SPIRITUAL DEATH IS A PART OF SECOND DEATH. THIS MEANS YOU WILL BE LEFT AND CHAINED IN DARKNESS UNTIL A SET TIME, WHICH IS WHEN CHRIST RETURNS. AND ONE OF THE CONDITIONS OF BEING SPIRITUALLY DEAD IS THAT SATAN HAS POWER OVER YOU ( HEBREWS 2 VS 14 ). SO BASICALLY THOSE WHO ARE NOT THE ELECT GOT PUT IN HELL TILL CHRIST RETURNS. NOW WHEN CHRIST RETURNS THEIR EYES WILL BE OPENED AGAIN AND THEY WILL NEVER BE PUT IN SPIRITUAL DEATH AGAIN AND THE DISGRACE OF BEEN THE BOTTOM OF THE BARREL WILL BE WIPED AWAY ( WHEN YOU ARE SPIRITUALLY DEAD AND IN HELL YOU LITERALLY BECOME A PLUNDER TO ALL THE SATANIC NATIONS OF THE WORLD. YOU ARE A PERPETUAL PLUNDER ( JEREMIAH 2 VS 14 ) AND THE LEAST DESIRED ( ZEPHANIAH 2 VS 1 ). SO BASICALLY THE OTHER PART OF ISRAEL WILL BE RELEASED FROM HELL WHEN THE LORD RETURNS AND HE WILL WIPE AWAY THE TEARS FROM THEIR FACE AND WILL REMOVE THEIR DISGRACE.
Re: Death And Hell Would Be Thrown In The Lake Of Fire. What Does This Mean ? by ijawkid(m): 1:13pm On Jan 25, 2013
frosbel:

1 Corinthians 15:54
Expanded Bible (EXB)
54 So when this body that ·can be destroyed [is perishable/corruptible] will clothe itself with that which ·can never be destroyed [is imperishable/incorruptible], and this ·body that dies [L mortal] will clothe itself with ·that which can never die [immortality], then this Scripture will ·be made true [come to pass]:

“Death is ·destroyed forever [L swallowed up] in victory [Is. 25:8].”
Re: Death And Hell Would Be Thrown In The Lake Of Fire. What Does This Mean ? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 25, 2013
BUT TO ANSWER MY QUESTION. FIRST OFF WHAT IS DEATH AND WHAT IS HELL. THERE WILL BE TWO ERAS ON EARTH. THE GENTILE ERA AND THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN. IN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN. THE RULERS ARE 'HEAVEN' AND THE CITIZENS ARE THE 'EARTH'. IN THE GENTILE ERA THE RULERS ARE 'HELL' AND THE CITIZENS ARE 'DEATH'. OBVIOUSLY THE WORLD HAS BEEN GIVEN INTO THE HANDS OF THE WICKED ( JOB 9 VS 24 ). AND THE WORLD IS IN THE HANDS OF THE WICKED ONE ( 1 JOHN 5 VS 19 ). SO THE CONTROLLERS OF THE WORLD IN THIS ERA ARE THE ONES WHO BRING HELL TO THE WHOLE WORLD. THEY ARE HELL.

REV 6 VS 8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth <<< THESE ARE ACTUAL PEOPLE THAT BRING HELL ON THE WHOLE EARTH. STARTING WARS, STEALING PEOPLES RESOURCES, DROPPING BOMBS ON PEOPLE, UNFAIR TRADE, ETC ETC. THEY BRING HELL TO THE WORLD. THE SPIRIT IN THEM IS THE PALE HORSE. THIS IS HELL. AND THEY ARE THE ONES WHO BRING HELLS TO NATIONS

PSALMS 9 VS 17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God. << THE NTIONS THAT FORGET GOD WILL BE TURNED TO HELL. THIS HE DOES BY SENDING THESE PALE HORSES INTO YOUR NATION. AND THEY TURN YOUR NATION INTO CHAOS AND A POVERTY RIDDEN, CESSPIT. NOW THEY DO THIS OFF THEIR OWN FREE ACCORD BECAUSE THE LORD DOES NOT MAKE MAN SIN
JAMES 1 VS 13 Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man: HOWEVER THE LORD WILL GUIDE THE STEPS OF THOSE PALE HORSES TO YOUR NATION SO THEY WILL BRING HELL TO IT
PROVERBS 20 VS 24 The LORD is the one who directs a person's steps. How then can anyone understand his own way?

AND NOW THAT WE HAVE ESTABLISHED WHO HELL IS. WHO IS DEATH ? DEATH ARE THOSE WHOM HELL HAS POWER OVER. THE ONES WHO REFUSED TO FOLLOW THE WAYS OF GOD.

JOB 24 VS 12-13 Men groan from out of the city, and the soul of the wounded cries out: yet God charges not folly to them They are of those that rebel against the light; they know not its ways, nor abide in its paths

SO BASICALLY IN THIS GENTILE ERA, HELL AND DEATH ARE THE SPIRITUALLY DEAD HUNTER AND PREY. THE RULERS AND THE VICTIMS. THE POWERFUL AND THE POWERLESS. HELL AND DEATH. SO THESE ARE REFERING TO ALL THE SPIRITUALLY DEAD RULERS AND CITIZENS WILL BE DESTROYED.
Re: Death And Hell Would Be Thrown In The Lake Of Fire. What Does This Mean ? by deebrain(m): 3:01pm On Jan 25, 2013
obadiah777: STRONG BIBLE SCHOLARS ? WHAT DOES THIS MEAN ?

The meaning is in yr question. Death and "hell fire" (hades) will come to their final destruction. God apparently wont need them in the new world. Very interesting.

1 Like

Re: Death And Hell Would Be Thrown In The Lake Of Fire. What Does This Mean ? by ooman(m): 3:14pm On Jan 25, 2013
God will happily throw everyone who doesnt worship him and hell in lake of fire.

Should i as an atheist fear lake of Fire? Well, i dont fear God, why should i fear lake of fire? its just an empty threat. There is no God or lake of fire

1 Like

Re: Death And Hell Would Be Thrown In The Lake Of Fire. What Does This Mean ? by Joagbaje(m): 5:27pm On Jan 25, 2013
Death is an enemy of God, death is also a spirit. What I understand by this is that death itself and the occupants of hell will be thrown into the lake of fire

1 Like

Re: Death And Hell Would Be Thrown In The Lake Of Fire. What Does This Mean ? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 25, 2013
Joagbaje: Death is an enemy of God, death is also a spirit. What I understand by this is that death itself and the occupants of hell will be thrown into the lake of fire

are you serious or joking undecided

1 Like

Re: Death And Hell Would Be Thrown In The Lake Of Fire. What Does This Mean ? by ijawkid(m): 8:19pm On Jan 25, 2013
Joagbaje: Death is an enemy of God, death is also a spirit. What I understand by this is that death itself and the occupants of hell will be thrown into the lake of fire

Oboy wetin you dey yarn??.......

1 Like

Re: Death And Hell Would Be Thrown In The Lake Of Fire. What Does This Mean ? by staggerman(m): 3:53am On Jan 26, 2013

1 Like

Re: Death And Hell Would Be Thrown In The Lake Of Fire. What Does This Mean ? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 27, 2013
HEHE MAKE UNA FREE OGA JO grin grin grin
Re: Death And Hell Would Be Thrown In The Lake Of Fire. What Does This Mean ? by ijawkid(m): 4:25pm On Jan 27, 2013
obadiah777: HEHE MAKE UNA FREE OGA JO grin grin grin

gringringrin........we jus dey tickle am small.......how far na??.....where you go chuk ya head??.......
Re: Death And Hell Would Be Thrown In The Lake Of Fire. What Does This Mean ? by Ubenedictus(m): 5:19pm On Jan 27, 2013
obadiah777: STRONG BIBLE SCHOLARS ? WHAT DOES THIS MEAN ?
it seems u have been thinking abt dis 4 some time now, i remember dis issue was raised last year, dat time u seem to interprete d passage, im totally suprised to see this thread in question form.
Re: Death And Hell Would Be Thrown In The Lake Of Fire. What Does This Mean ? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 27, 2013
ijawkid:

gringringrin........we jus dey tickle am small.......how far na??.....where you go chuk ya head??.......
MY BROS I DEY OOOO. I DEY FRONTPAGE. I DEY TRY ARGUE WITH THE POLITICS PEOPLE DEM ABOUT AMERICAS FINANCIAL WOES AND THE STATE OF THE DOLLAR. SO I DEY FRONTPAGE DEY FLEX grin grin
Re: Death And Hell Would Be Thrown In The Lake Of Fire. What Does This Mean ? by ijawkid(m): 7:39pm On Jan 27, 2013
obadiah777: MY BROS I DEY OOOO. I DEY FRONTPAGE. I DEY TRY ARGUE WITH THE POLITICS PEOPLE DEM ABOUT AMERICAS FINANCIAL WOES AND THE STATE OF THE DOLLAR. SO I DEY FRONTPAGE DEY FLEX grin grin

Lol...that front page na funny place o....anytime I wan laugh my belle pieces I go just go reside there.....grin
Re: Death And Hell Would Be Thrown In The Lake Of Fire. What Does This Mean ? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 27, 2013
Ubenedictus: it seems u have been thinking abt dis 4 some time now, i remember dis issue was raised last year, dat time u seem to interprete d passage, im totally suprised to see this thread in question form.
LOL I HAVE NOT BEEN THINKING ABOUT IT. I JUST GOT A MORE COMPREHENSIVE UNDERSTANDING OF IT. DEATH AND HELL ARE ACTUALLY PEOPLE PLACED IN THOSE TWO CATEGORIES. IN THIS TRUTH YOU GET AN UPGRADE IN UNDERSTANDING SOMETIMES YA KNOW
Re: Death And Hell Would Be Thrown In The Lake Of Fire. What Does This Mean ? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 27, 2013
ijawkid:

Lol...that front page na funny place o....anytime I wan laugh my belle pieces I go just go reside there.....grin
LMAO YEAH IT DOES GET VERY FUNNY. ITS A FASTER TURNOVER OF POSTS. BROS THERE WAS A FOOTBALL MATCH YESTERDAY, I KID YOU NOT THERE WERE MORE THAN 3000 PEOPLE IN THAT THREAD. MUST BE A RECORD OF SOME SORTS.
Re: Death And Hell Would Be Thrown In The Lake Of Fire. What Does This Mean ? by ijawkid(m): 9:24pm On Jan 27, 2013
obadiah777: LMAO YEAH IT DOES GET VERY FUNNY. ITS A FASTER TURNOVER OF POSTS. BROS THERE WAS A FOOTBALL MATCH YESTERDAY, I KID YOU NOT THERE WERE MORE THAN 3000 PEOPLE IN THAT THREAD. MUST BE A RECORD OF SOME SORTS.

Lol........them nearly curse keshi die for that thread........there are some threads that I just love to get into on the front page....especially threads on celebrities.....laugh dey nearly kill me..nairaland get serious characters.....
Re: Death And Hell Would Be Thrown In The Lake Of Fire. What Does This Mean ? by Nobody: 1:08am On Jan 28, 2013
ijawkid:

Lol........them nearly curse keshi die for that thread........there are some threads that I just love to get into on the front page....especially threads on celebrities.....laugh dey nearly kill me..nairaland get serious characters.....
OH YEAH I AINT EVEN GOING TO LIE, I AVOID CELEBRITY THREADS LIKE A PLAGUE. I AM DRAWN TOWARDS THREADS LIKE EVENTS IN SYRIA OR IRAN. THE WARS ETC ETC. SEE IN THIS TRUTH SCRIPTURE SAYS YOU HAVE TO MEASURE THE TIMES DILIGENTLY. BE CIRCUMSPECT. SO THREADS THAT GRAVITATE TOWARDS BEING CIRCUMSPECT AND MEASURING THE TIMES I AM DRAWN TOWARDS. LOL KESHI AINT DOING A BAD JOB NOW WHY DEM CURSE AM ? HE CAN ONLY WORK WITH WHAT HE HAS RIGHT ? THE PLAYERS ONCE THEY CROSS THE WHITE LINES ARE ON THEIR OWN. NOTHING COACH CAN DO FOR YOU AFTER THAT grin
Re: Death And Hell Would Be Thrown In The Lake Of Fire. What Does This Mean ? by jookunlaja(m): 9:28am On Jan 28, 2013
Death and Hell
I like your good question,firstly you must know that death and hell are simply fallen spirits which means some one of the angels that rebelled and were pushed out of heaven along side Lucifer who was a highly placed Acrh-angel (like a general in the army.It was when Lucefer was thrown out of heaven that he became Satan which simply means a hinderer.So,one-third of the angels followed Lucifer to plan to overthrow God and they got booted out of heaaven.So,Satan who copies everything in heaven did Division of Labour and distributed work/offices/duties to each of his demons.Some are responsible for sicknesses,barrenness,fornication/adultery,false religions,death,etc.
Hell is also one of the fallen angels and he is in charge of keeping the souls of dead people.However,after the death and resurrection of Christ,the equation changed.
Likewise,prior to the judgement day,before the great white throne jugdement,when God will deal ruthlessly with all sinners who did not accept Jesus into their lives,all will be thrown into the lake of fire mind you not hell fire because hell is just a temporary place to keep souls of dead people before their eventual judgement on the last day.So,when God takes all sinners into lake of fire,hell and death etc will all submit all the dead people in them and they themselves (as fallen angels)will now be thrown into the lake of fire also for their own judgement.Revelation 20:13

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Definition Of Self-existent / What Is Heaven? / You Never Chose Your Religion. It Was Forced On You Through Child Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.