Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers (48417 Views)

Lagos Residents Expose Den Of Murderers (pictured) / Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock / Photo: One Of The UNIPORT Students Killed For Stealing Phone And Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by Stevez32(m): 1:16pm On Oct 08, 2012
This is the face of one of the bastards who took part in the gruesome murder of the uniport students.... #Aluu4

3 Likes

Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by Horus(m): 1:29pm On Oct 08, 2012
Did you send this picture to the police?

2 Likes

Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by Horus(m): 1:53pm On Oct 08, 2012

Face of the Killers. The guy holding the plank was was an especially enthusiastic BEAST and deserves capital punishment.
The video appeared to have been shot by the woman in purple/jeans. If you know anyone of them on this picture, have them reported to the Police.

7 Likes

Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by gramci: 1:55pm On Oct 08, 2012
Ekwensu

1 Like

Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by jude33084(m): 2:26pm On Oct 08, 2012
Man haunt has started. No one will go free angry

2 Likes

Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 08, 2012
Let the students mobilize and catch these people one by one. I wish dem fit just catch one of these people hold for one side first sad, wicked people. May God judge you all and may you never rest well at night.. I mean how can they relax and eat after doing such Where ALUTA, where is the SUG of the school??

1 Like

Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by Afam4eva(m): 2:27pm On Oct 08, 2012
I think we should even organize a million match to Aluu village and fish out the culprits.

1 Like

Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 08, 2012
Mehn, Imagine been flogged with the shape of that plank/stick, Chai. see the kind heartless people wey de Aluu village, na wa ooo
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by abitex577(m): 2:31pm On Oct 08, 2012
The IKWERRE MAN is naturally wicked in Port Harcourt, the state Governor Amaechi is from is an Ikwerre, I hope he will expressly bring this people to book as the chief security officer of the state. Again it is high time the excess of this people and others in the state are checked by law.

2 Likes

Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by Josh316(m): 2:31pm On Oct 08, 2012
If we decide to gas the villagers to death now, the whole world will start screaming GENOCIDE!

Rightly, the villagers deserve the SAME treatment to make them taste what it feels like to club another human being to death! angry

2 Likes

Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by turkish(m): 2:33pm On Oct 08, 2012
Blood begets blood.

It aint never going to stop.

Tomorrow Uniport students takes law into their hands and attacks aluu killing more people. or JTF storms the place and aluu becoms the new Odi.

When will it stop?

Blood Begets blood.
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by kundul: 2:33pm On Oct 08, 2012
Can sm1 pls jst giv us a hint bout dis whole story plssss. Cos sm1 sent me a video on my bb on how sm dudes were burnt alive pls is it still part of dis story?
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by Gabrielsylar(m): 2:34pm On Oct 08, 2012
nigerian police will deny this pix they will no E NO CLEAR WELL WELL.....

2 Likes

Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by solomto(f): 2:34pm On Oct 08, 2012
nxt one.

1 Like

Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by greall1: 2:35pm On Oct 08, 2012
I know all of them...
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by Horus(m): 2:36pm On Oct 08, 2012
www.nairaland.com/attachments/845086_killer_jpgb7b955cabd8875e207010761d5410d28

Do you know this man?, is he One of the murderers?
Please help by giving informations to the Police
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by jobaskia(m): 2:36pm On Oct 08, 2012
when we are not in soweto where jungle justice prevails
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by jude33084(m): 2:38pm On Oct 08, 2012
Two faces angry

Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 08, 2012
And all these mofos go to church and wonder why God hasn't blessed their miserable lives angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 08, 2012
BUNCH OF INHUMANS, I WONDER THE KIND OF HEARTS THIS ANIMALS HAVE. I AM STILL SHIVERING AFTER WATCHING THE VIDEO YESTERDAY.
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by redcliff: 2:39pm On Oct 08, 2012
[size=40pt]my blood riles up in anger about this event... i wiah i was there. i would have done something to stop this..[/size]

1 Like

This case is serious oo. While I was serving in d east, I was robbed @ gun point by some guys. My corper friends and I summoned courage and pursued these guys seeing they were not even up to us in age. We outran them and caught them. It was when they started speaking ibo to the villagers that we knew our own lives were in danger. One of the guys holding a gun was about to cock d gun wen we overpowered him and seized the gun. Since then I don't have any sympathy for any one who robs and was caught.

3 Likes

Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by Afam4eva(m): 2:39pm On Oct 08, 2012
abitex577: The IKWERRE MAN is naturally wicked in Port Harcourt, the state Governor Amaechi is from is an Ikwerre, I hope he will expressly bring this people to book as the chief security officer of the state. Again it is high time the excess of this people and others in the state are checked by law.
Let's leave Ikwerre out of this. This is not the first time something like this is happening. It's happened all over the country. This is about the inhumanity of some criminal and blood-thirsty elements in Aluu.

3 Likes

Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by jude33084(m): 2:40pm On Oct 08, 2012
These guys can produce ♍☺re than 30 Aluu savages
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by freecocoa(f): 2:40pm On Oct 08, 2012
This Aluu people need to know how serious what they've done is,the NPF just telling us the made mass arrests is not enough, we need the faces of the people they arrested, we need to see the face of their chief in particular.
I'm so angry I don't even know what I'm typing, God people are wicked o.

1 Like

Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by Afam4eva(m): 2:40pm On Oct 08, 2012
walestrings: This case is serious oo. While I was serving in d east, I was robbed @ gun point by some guys. My corper friends and I summoned courage and pursued these guys seeing they were not even up to us in age. We outran them and caught them. It was when they started speaking ibo to the villagers that we knew our own lives were in danger. One of the guys holding a gun was about to cock d gun wen we overpowered him and seized the gun. Since then I don't have any sympathy for any one who robs and was caught.
And your point is??

13 Likes

Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by Okijajuju1(m): 2:41pm On Oct 08, 2012
afam4eva: I think we should even organize a million match to Aluu village and fish out the culprits.

Very Funny!! While you guys are marching, I hope you also do something about the incessant robberies in the area.. These boys died because the Police failed to stop the robberies in the area so the locals took the law into their own hands..

4 Likes

Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 08, 2012
Are these people not students of UNIPORT? This is because from the pictures they don't look like the villagers someone said they use one million to attack. Jungle justice in this case was terrible because it came along with hatred for those slain guys. Real justice should prevail on those who took law into their own hands.
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by Godjone(m): 2:42pm On Oct 08, 2012
Then the police shud imidiately take it 4rm dia. The idiot must pay 4 dat sin. He luks even lyk a robber himself. Useless animal
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 08, 2012
I wonder why Nigerians are just waking up to this heinous act as if it's not been happening all along.

7 Likes

Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by Afam4eva(m): 2:42pm On Oct 08, 2012
Okija_juju:

Very Funny!! While you guys are marching, I hope you also do something about the incessant robberies in the area.. These boys died because the Police failed to stop the robberies in the area so the locals took the law into their own hands..
From what i heard, those guys were not the thieves. Even if they were, that's not a good reason to waste their lives like that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Soldier Beats An Okada Man In Bayelsa (Disturbing photos) / Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos / 2 Brothers Disarm Armed Robber After Gun Failed, Hand Him Over To Police. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.