Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,125 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

4 Uniport Students Burnt And Videotaped In Port Harcourt! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 4 Uniport Students Burnt And Videotaped In Port Harcourt! (1760 Views)

OAU Lecturer Kidnapped , Car Burnt And Driver Killed / UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt / Raw Video 4 Uniport Students Murdered In Port Harcourt For Alleged Theft!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Uniport Students Burnt And Videotaped In Port Harcourt! by darilldrems: 2:27pm On Oct 08, 2012
Former minister for Education in Nigeria and former Vice-President of the World Bank, Dr Oby Ezekwesili told reporters at Abuja that the Mubi massacre and the killing of four students of the University of Port Harcourt has put the country on the edge of precipice.

The students were alleged to have stolen laptops and telephones.

The former minister said, “I am shaken; I am outraged, I am devastated, I feel mortally wounded.

Continue reading at http://universitiesofnigeria.com/4-uniport-students-burnt-and-videotaped-in-port-harcourt/

(1) (Reply)

Pastor's Son Caught And Exposed For Stealing In Chuch Compound(photos) / Has The ATM Ever Given You More Money Than U Requested For? / Teacher Penetrates Female Student Inside School Laboratory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.