Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,595 members, 7,820,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Who's Your Best Hook Or Collabo Artist - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who's Your Best Hook Or Collabo Artist (1217 Views)

Poll: Who's Your Best Hook Or Collabo Artist

TuFace Idibia: 33% (5 votes)
9nice: 60% (9 votes)
Cmion: 6% (1 vote)
Tolu Ajayi: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Your Best Music Video Director In Nigeria? / What Turns An Ordinary Song Into A Hit? The Lyrics, The Hook Or The Beat? / 50 Cent, Jay Z , P Diddy Want Collabo With Ruggedman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's Your Best Hook Or Collabo Artist by tundewoods(m): 10:20pm On Jan 19, 2008
Who in your own opinion is Nigeria's king or queen of Hook or Collabo ? Below are a list of the few i feel are good in hooks or collabos

1. TuFace Idibia
( Did hook for DJ Jimmy Jatt's Stylee,Dare Art Alade's Carry Go,Freestlye's Easy Sippin, Tony tetuila's Omode Meta Sere)

2. 9nice
( Did hook for Rugged Man's Ruggedy Baba,2 shot's Make them talk)

3. Cmion
( Did hook for Gino's No be God,Rugged man's Barage Je,A track on DJ Jimmy Jatt's Definition)

4. Tolu Ajayi
( Did hook for Koffi's Aroma,can't remember the rest she's done but she is real good)
Re: Who's Your Best Hook Or Collabo Artist by zigbo(f): 2:41am On Jan 24, 2008
tuface does one hook,all of a sudden he is being nominated for best hook collabo artiste undecided
Re: Who's Your Best Hook Or Collabo Artist by A40(m): 2:59pm On Jan 24, 2008
9ice no contest
Re: Who's Your Best Hook Or Collabo Artist by tundewoods(m): 4:12pm On Jan 24, 2008
zigbo:

tuface does one hook,all of a sudden he is being nominated for best hook collabo artiste undecided

Contrary to your post that tuface has done just one hook or collabo,I guess you are unaware that tuface idibia has done collabos with alot of Contemporary Hip Hop artist in Nigeria.

If you took time to carefully look at the list of artist i mentioned while refering to his collabos.Below is list of artist tuface idibia has done collabo's with.

1. Mode 9
2. Freestyle
3. Konga
4. Dare Art Alada
5. DJ Jimmy Jatt
6. Dr. Fresh

Apart from the no of collabo's tuface may have done,you and i know that his voice will certainly add the extra touch and flavour desired for mass appeal.
Re: Who's Your Best Hook Or Collabo Artist by bolajibaok(m): 4:52pm On Jan 24, 2008
tuface is right to be on the list, but 9ice brings a brand new flavour to our hear!

cmion can bust better. tolu ajayi is least

so on the overall 9ice is the king. he blends well with ruggedy and ajasa!
tuface 2nd cry
Re: Who's Your Best Hook Or Collabo Artist by edgecution(m): 5:45pm On Jan 24, 2008
9ice and 2baba no controversy!!! grin grin grin
Re: Who's Your Best Hook Or Collabo Artist by zigbo(f): 10:46pm On Jan 27, 2008
tundewoods:

Contrary to your post that tuface has done just one hook or collabo,I guess you are unaware that tuface idibia has done collabos with alot of Contemporary Hip Hop artist in Nigeria.

If you took time to carefully look at the list of artist i mentioned while refering to his collabos.Below is list of artist tuface idibia has done collabo's with.

1. Mode 9
2. Freestyle
3. Konga
4. Dare Art Alada
5. DJ Jimmy Jatt
6. Dr. Fresh

Apart from the no of collabo's tuface may have done,you and i know that his voice will certainly add the extra touch and flavour desired for mass appeal.

indeed. pls speak for your self. . .
Re: Who's Your Best Hook Or Collabo Artist by tundewoods(m): 9:56am On Jan 29, 2008
@ zigbo
Certainly i can see that you know little or nothing about the hip hop scene in Nigeria.

Ask if you don't know or better still investigate before posting.
Re: Who's Your Best Hook Or Collabo Artist by gabrielgb: 10:18am On Jan 29, 2008
you guys are not feeling it. 9-ICE is the next BIG thing. his collabo are of the hook
Re: Who's Your Best Hook Or Collabo Artist by eldee(m): 11:52am On Jan 29, 2008
@tundewoods
i think what zigbo is trying to say is that out of all what you listed, the only hit track i can see there is 'Stylee' and maybe the one wiv Dr fresh, 9ice did two collabos and they are both top quality, so i don't actually think tuface is good enough to make this list.
Re: Who's Your Best Hook Or Collabo Artist by zigbo(f): 8:54pm On Jan 31, 2008
tundewoods:

@ zigbo
Certainly i can see that you know little or nothing about the hip hop scene in Nigeria.

Ask if you don't know or better still investigate before posting.

like i care. . .lol
Re: Who's Your Best Hook Or Collabo Artist by Mindless(m): 11:07am On Feb 08, 2008
9ice of course
Re: Who's Your Best Hook Or Collabo Artist by abdurrazaq(m): 12:52pm On Feb 09, 2008
@Mindless. You get mind jare. Who go contest that one with 9ice. That guy is a speciality in collaboration

(1) (Reply)

Eight Raunchiest Rap Songs Kids Love To Sing / Cool Fm Port Harcourt 95.9fm / Samklef Ft. Wizkid, D’prince & Ice Prince – Molowo Noni [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.