Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Piercing - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Piercing (15656 Views)

WTH Kinda Piercing Is This??? / Hip Piercing / Ear Piercing: Good Or Bad Thing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Piercing by IronButt(f): 11:46pm On Jan 19, 2008
I have my navel piercing done about 1 month ago and can't wait till summer.

nairlanders, do you like   piercing ?
tongue piercing?
maybe genital piercing? (joke) cheesy cheesy

have you got any piercing and where?

Re: Piercing by Nobody: 12:36am On Jan 20, 2008
im not a fan of any sort of piercing or tattoos. but i love looking at pple with piercings and tatts. theres a girl at work thats got a pierced tongue. the way she flicks her tongue with the stud in it amazes me. i kind of like it but i deffo wont have it on me
Re: Piercing by Nobody: 12:48am On Jan 20, 2008
@post
No
Re: Piercing by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:45am On Jan 20, 2008
I don't like any other form of piercing, except the one i got on my ears as a baby, and don't think i can get any other one.
Re: Piercing by SweetT1: 7:41pm On Jan 20, 2008
@Toyin

I have an idea of where to pierce for you, rings look good there.
Re: Piercing by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 20, 2008
Sweet T:

@Toyin

I have an idea of where to pierce for you, rings look good there.
and yea, it'll look good on my earlobes, i already got piercing done there.
you don't even want to know where i'll suggest you get a pierce, trust me, you'll cringe in pain.
Re: Piercing by Guchis(f): 10:15am On Jan 21, 2008
@ poster
I've got one on my ears and it works just fine for me. Don't need any more piercing on any part of me.
Re: Piercing by 2dye4(m): 11:38am On Jan 21, 2008
kinda like it when i see it on some folks but personally it aint my stuff.
Re: Piercing by segunpc(m): 12:46pm On Jan 21, 2008
kai i don't subscribe to piercing in any form.

no way!
Re: Piercing by iice(f): 1:47pm On Apr 14, 2008
I have a couple. . .i loff piercings and tatts cheesy cheesy cheesy
Thinking of adding another piercing, but erhhh just have to pick the right place grin
Re: Piercing by tRoOE(f): 6:11pm On Apr 14, 2008

I love piercing, have got few and still looking to get some in the future but hopefully my hubby will agree sha

Nope tongue piercing disgust me, it looks razz
Re: Piercing by cuteness01: 11:32am On Apr 15, 2008
well,just think piercing,like every other thing should be done moderately. and should depend on ur career too. cos some careers require dat u look coprate.
i gat pierces in my earlobes,,,,would ve loved to ve on my nose,, but i'll ve to make use of magnetics on my nose 4 now wink
Re: Piercing by Viante(f): 9:13pm On Apr 15, 2008
Piercings and Tattoos?

omo people suit yourselfs ooh chei!

the one wey i pierce for ear e do me sha.
Re: Piercing by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 16, 2008
I've got 6 piercings on my ear. I use dot, stone earings for them.
Re: Piercing by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 21, 2008
dont like piercing and cant imagine going thru pains in any part of my body for it
Re: Piercing by iice(f): 3:41am On Apr 22, 2008
Cori_corde:

I've got 6 piercings on my ear. I use dot, stone earings for them.

I like those, arranged from smallest to biggest stone.
I have seen tongue piercings of that type. Four piercings and black stones arranged frm smallest to biggest. Tip to midway of the tongue.
Re: Piercing by wendymanda: 3:46am On Apr 22, 2008
Some are nice but am not really into get them on my body or at least the spontaneity to get them has not struck me yet. Also I don't even wear earrings on the ones I already have. Such a drag but I do appreciate them if they look good on other people. Much like tattoos I won't put them on me but I can appreciate them on others.
Re: Piercing by PrincessMo(f): 1:19am On Apr 28, 2008
Gosh I'm body mod freak!! lol,
I've got a belly button, tongue, ear cartilage,
and 3 on each ear lobe. I've always wanted a nose
piercing but it's hard to conceal that for a job
that doesn't allow piercings.
I've got two tats as well!!! BODY MOD-ER for life!! lol tongue
Re: Piercing by iice(f): 9:19am On Apr 28, 2008
Hehehehe sounds a li'l like me grin grin
Re: Piercing by PrincessMo(f): 4:13pm On Apr 28, 2008
hahaha, they hot aren't they? smiley
Re: Piercing by Antidote1(f): 2:06am On Apr 29, 2008
@topic
I do have a piercing( my little secret) and it's very sentimental to me. I didn't do it to flaunt for anyone, but my special someone. I hate to see those girls with their tummy exposed, thing is some of the tummies arent even pretty,
Re: Piercing by iice(f): 5:45pm On Apr 29, 2008
PrincessMo:

hahaha, they hot aren't they? smiley

Indeed they are. . .pretty much seen them all and i like most of them.
Re: Piercing by PrincessMo(f): 9:54pm On Apr 29, 2008
hahah!! awesome!! cheesy
omg. . .I had a friend who did
scarification. . .so DISGUSTING!! that's so emo shxt! shocked
Re: Piercing by ikamefa(f): 1:16am On Apr 30, 2008
@ topic just my ears ( doubly pierced) and that is it, cant imagine maself piercing my lipsrsealed and my lipsrsealed lipsrsealed arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

but tattoos i love tongue
Re: Piercing by iice(f): 8:55am On Apr 30, 2008
Twinny sad tongue grin hahhhhhhhh we allowed our differences tongue

PrincessMo:

hahah!! awesome!! cheesy
omg. . .I had a friend who did
scarification. . .so DISGUSTING!! that's so emo shxt! shocked

Ok its shocking most times, and maybe its morbid fascination sometimes, but i find it erhhh interesting so long as it's not too much.
What about those for body suspension? grin
Re: Piercing by PrincessMo(f): 1:58pm On Apr 30, 2008
ok I cud NEVER EVER do no body suspension!! shocked
HELL TO THE FREAKIN NO!!!
Scarification. . .maybe if I was payed sum sweet amount
of cash. . . grin grin grin
Yeah yeah! I hang out on BMEZINE too much!! lol cheesy
Re: Piercing by onyekang1(f): 3:56pm On Apr 30, 2008
not a fan
Re: Piercing by mohawkchic(f): 10:06pm On Apr 30, 2008
~Love piercings but am such a chicken to have any done,the only piercing i got is on me ears,done when i was a wee lass grin

~I think what put me off Piercing is a documentary i watched,jeez the horror stories about piercings gone wrong shocked shocked shocked scared the shite out of me,so needless to say i wont be getting any piercings done now or in the near future!!

~Lol iice the first time i saw the hooks for body suspension been pierced i was like shocked shocked shocked NOoooo Way!! not to talk about the genital ones lipsrsealed especially the male!! i was left hanging at the edge of my seat with shock,amazed at the length people will go through feeling the pain of those piercings!!
Re: Piercing by PrincessMo(f): 10:25pm On Apr 30, 2008
mohawkchic:

~Love piercings but am such a chicken to have any done,the only piercing i got is on me ears,done when i was a wee lass grin

~I think what put me off Piercing is a documentary i watched,jeez the horror stories about piercings gone wrong shocked shocked shocked scared the shite out of me,so needless to say i wont be getting any piercings done now or in the near future!!

~Lol iice the first time i saw the hooks for body suspension been pierced i was like shocked shocked shocked NOoooo Way!! not to talk about the genital ones lipsrsealed especially the male!! i was left hanging at the edge of my seat with shock,amazed at the length people will go through feeling the pain of those piercings!!

Be warned, Piercings and Tattoos are so addictive. Once u get one, u want to get more!!
Living witness rite hurr! grin

Ok the genital ones, ESPECIALLY the male genital ones are HELLA HELLA NASTY!! dang! shocked
That body suspension, I'm yet to understand DA F**K DEM LOT ARE THINKIN?! undecided
But yeah. . . LOVE PIERCINGS AND TATTOOS!! U shud get a piercing! They jus rock!! grin cheesy
Re: Piercing by ikamefa(f): 10:30pm On Apr 30, 2008
iice:

Twinny sad tongue grin hahhhhhhhh we allowed our differences tongue

Ok its shocking most times, and maybe its morbid fascination sometimes, but i find it erhhh interesting so long as it's not too much.
What about those for body suspension? grin

yep wink
Re: Piercing by iice(f): 9:56am On May 01, 2008
PrincessMo:

Be warned, Piercings and Tattoos are so addictive.

Very true!! grin grin

MC! hahhhh its not soo painful tongue well depending on where you pierce grin and your tolerance for pain wink.
I wasn't freaked out with the body suspension thing. . .when i first saw it, i was like cool!. . .how do they get the skin to not rip apart? grin LMAO yeah the male ones are lipsrsealed
Re: Piercing by PrincessMo(f): 1:13pm On May 01, 2008
iice:

Very true!! grin grin

MC! hahhhh its not soo painful tongue well depending on where you pierce grin and your tolerance for pain wink.
I wasn't freaked out with the body suspension thing. . .when i first saw it, i was like cool!. . .how do they get the skin to not rip apart? grin LMAO yeah the male ones are lipsrsealed

OMG ARE U KIDDIN?! I was so freaked out and then of course
had the same thot, "HOW THE HELL DOES THEIR SKIN NOT RIP OFF?"
GODDAYUM!!! lol. . .but still I'd NEVER EVER do it. . .ok let's be truthful undecided
Maybe if I was paid 1 million pounds/euros/dollars grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help Me Re- Invent My Style / All About The Au Natural! / The Natural Mixtress--Natural Remedies And Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.