Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Ear Piercing: Good Or Bad Thing? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ear Piercing: Good Or Bad Thing? (17823 Views)

Ear Piercing? / Ear Piercings! / Piercing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ear Piercing: Good Or Bad Thing? by bolex(m): 8:05am On May 14, 2006
I woke up this morning only to discover that ma younger brother has broken my family's 19th commandment

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

I remember ma dad making it extra clear to me that I must never get an ear peice

Ma eldest sister did hers when she was much younger and ma dad was very furios enough to cane her well

Yes , I hate that crap

Firstly, men don't need their ear peirced

IT IS GAY

I mean , come to think of it, what is the gain in all the vanity

Piercing your ear

What kind of morale do you want to give to your children when you are older

Then gals, getting 3 pierces , 2 on their ear , 1 on their belly

All crap

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

I know I will get critisicm in this thread but I will say my mind

Piercing your body is against the God, if you read your bible very well

It is not even decent or in anyway good for a disciplined child

I HATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEE IT

I mean , arrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I really don;t want to continue but what do ya'll think ?

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry damn, am so pissed

VANITY UPON VANITY, ALL IS VANITY

I will personaly smack the ass of any of ma kidas that intend peircing

I will beat him ( or her if need be, that is if she does extra peircings)

What is the world turning into , no more thinking in this world o
Re: Ear Piercing: Good Or Bad Thing? by nike4luv(f): 8:29am On May 14, 2006
lol, fashion for some people, its not gay [are u calling my brother gay?]
Re: Ear Piercing: Good Or Bad Thing? by Christino(m): 8:29am On May 14, 2006
Bolex, we all know piercing is good whether with metal or skin, or rod or woteva, you pierce girls dontcha! So if someone pierces you kiddies here, you should have fun with it, its like disvirgining that part of your skin grin

Actually i see it as some form of madness, it doesn't make you finer, plus you have a possibility of developing a keloid which defeats the purpose of the piercing.

I love natural girls, i have a sister who doesn't wear jewelleries, make up or cosmetics on her hair, just natural. She looks like an angel to me, and she is the most beautiful in the house (but she baffs up real gud and she wears perf). Angels do not wear make up dontcha think?

As for guyz piercing your ears, come to lagos, it is for agbero, danfo, molue drivers and touts, the police will harrass you thinking you are in their assosiation, it ain't funny here man, if you pierce your ear abroad, just remain there o, don't enter lag o especially lagos island shocked
But its up to you if you want to. At least you'll create employment opportunities for some (job scarce for here man)
Re: Ear Piercing: Good Or Bad Thing? by bluenubian(f): 9:24am On May 14, 2006
bolex, u know i cant be with u on this one, i have my ear and belly button pierced, soon imma pierce my tongue, my family doesnt really like the tongue idea but that doesnt mean i ll go flashing it at their face. im still getting it done
Re: Ear Piercing: Good Or Bad Thing? by Christino(m): 9:57am On May 14, 2006
cry
Re: Ear Piercing: Good Or Bad Thing? by bolex(m): 9:59am On May 14, 2006
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-12844.0.html

anywayz , guys

do you see ear piercing or body piercing as a good or bad thing ?
Re: Ear Piercing: Good Or Bad Thing? by 2cantango(f): 10:05am On May 14, 2006
I admit that I followed the trend to get my ears pierced years ago when I was about 10, but since then the holes have closed. So as it stands now, no I don't have any piercings on my body.

I wouldn't ever get my eye brows, nose, tongue, or belly button pierced - I think it's just wrong.

My kids have already been told that I will not be paying for any part of their body to be pierced - they agree that we shouldn't alter what God created.
Re: Ear Piercing: Good Or Bad Thing? by bolex(m): 10:07am On May 14, 2006
2cantango:

I admit that I followed the trend to get my ears pierced years ago when I was about 10, but since then the holes have closed. So as it stands now, no I don't have any piercings on my body.

I wouldn't ever get my eye brows, nose, tongue, or belly button pierced - I think it's just wrong.

My kids have already been told that I will not be paying for any part of their body to be pierced - they agree that we shouldn't alter what God created.

kiss

@ Blue

I think you shud quit piercing asap

Much as you love it

It is the aftermath of it that you would no like

In 10 years time , when you look back , you would hiss and say

Why did I even do it
Re: Ear Piercing: Good Or Bad Thing? by kimba(m): 11:03am On May 14, 2006
ear piercing? wasnt it slaves in the olden days who had their ears pierced,
and now someone tells me its now a "fashion"?

whats worse than a dog returning to its own vomit?
Re: Ear Piercing: Good Or Bad Thing? by vichel(m): 3:01pm On May 14, 2006
there is notin wrong with ear piercings as long u do don't do it in excess. infact i have both of ma ears pierced, and that doesn't mean am gay, it's just something guyz here do and i think it's really cool. Just becos u have ur ears peirced doesn't make u evil or a sinner all of a sudden, this is the 21st century, and we just have to move with the trend, same goes for men braiding their hair.
Re: Ear Piercing: Good Or Bad Thing? by shadex1(m): 3:14pm On May 14, 2006
Piercing,Sooooo!!!!
There is nothing bad in it,plus it isnt gay,do u want to say most of the black male celebrities are gay cos almost half or more than half of them have theirs ears pierced,PLUS i just got my ear pierced.
Soooooo!!!!
Re: Ear Piercing: Good Or Bad Thing? by 2nde(m): 5:21pm On May 14, 2006
I think guys that pierce want to look beautiful and not handsome.lol
I dont see anything fashionable in that anyways personally cos i believe in myself, so why going extra miles?
In Nigeria context, when you pierce your ears/ear, most people will see you as irresponsible entity.
I usually say that what i cant do while my parent is around, i cant do it.
I dont know why some of us leaving abroad(both male and female) tend to change when they get out of Nigeria. God will help us!!
Re: Ear Piercing: Good Or Bad Thing? by DaHitler(m): 5:23pm On May 14, 2006
Ear piercing are retarded. And they make you shady in the eyes of the public.
Re: Ear Piercing: Good Or Bad Thing? by vichel(m): 5:53pm On May 14, 2006
u live in newyork Afeni and u are sayin it makes guyz look shady in the eyes of the public? do u realize that u talking about 90 percent male newyorkers?
Re: Ear Piercing: Good Or Bad Thing? by DaHitler(m): 6:01pm On May 14, 2006
I am 7 hours from new york city. I am in upstate new york. cry
Re: Ear Piercing: Good Or Bad Thing? by Fimmy(m): 6:06pm On May 14, 2006
2nde:

I don't see anything fashionable in that anyways personally because i believe in myself, so why going extra miles?
In Nigeria context, when you pierce your ears/ear, most people will see you as irresponsible entity.
I usually say that what i can't do while my parent is around, i can't do it.
I don't know why some of us leaving abroad(both male and female) tend to change when they get out of Nigeria. God will help us!!
2nde:

I don't see anything fashionable in that anyways personally because i believe in myself, so why going extra miles?
I usually say that what i can't do while my parent is around, i can't do it.
I don't know why some of us leaving abroad(both male and female) tend to change when they get out of Nigeria. God will help us!!
Re: Ear Piercing: Good Or Bad Thing? by queen2(f): 6:39pm On May 14, 2006
Re: Ear Piercing: Good Or Bad Thing? by Rhodalyn(f): 8:36pm On May 14, 2006
i love piercings!! totally adore it! i've got 3 holes pierced in each ear but recently blocked one, so it's 2 now, my parents werent very happy when i did it but who gives a fxxk anyway? thats life and it's my life not theirs! besides i know it doesnt really give a good impression and all that but i don't really give a fxxk what people think bout me because in the long run, it's my opinion that matters, not theirs, it's mine life, not theirs

im going to get a belly button ring and a tattoe done this year too and get my nose pierced as well but i know mom's going to freak out but just as i said, i don't give a fxxk!! it's mine life and i gotta lead it the way it pleases me!

but some people pierce some weird parts of their body!! that really makes me sick!! like the lower bit of their lip and the eyebrows and stuff, i just think that one is just tooo much and totally uncalled for but with the ear, i think it aint that much of a big deal!
Re: Ear Piercing: Good Or Bad Thing? by 2nde(m): 8:48pm On May 14, 2006
why cant you just pierce all your body and you will be extreemely beautiful
Re: Ear Piercing: Good Or Bad Thing? by Rhodalyn(f): 8:52pm On May 14, 2006
nahhhh i don't pierce it for looks, i pierce it because thats just me, really, i don't know how to say it but i just like that kind of life U know and i don't do it because people are doing it nahhhhhhh i do what i wonna do and once i set my mind to sumtin, no one can stop me, absolutelt no one!
Re: Ear Piercing: Good Or Bad Thing? by Rhodalyn(f): 8:55pm On May 14, 2006
before any haters barge in here y'all should note that ''we are all very different people'' so U musnt expect everyone  to dress the way U would, that is just not possible, the world wouldnt be that same if we all looked and dressed alike! it needs diff people to look at! thats what makes the world an interesting place to live in!
Re: Ear Piercing: Good Or Bad Thing? by IAH(f): 9:07pm On May 14, 2006
Actually I don't like ear-piercings on guys but I must confess it really looks cool on some guys. kiss I think the problem is that it fits some guys so wellllllll that they look so cute, and it un-fits some guys so wellllllllll that they look annoying. angry So if there can be a campaign for those that it doesn't fit to quit wearing it, then I would happily say I like it. kiss
Re: Ear Piercing: Good Or Bad Thing? by Rhodalyn(f): 9:10pm On May 14, 2006
yeah!! U're right IAH, some guys look great with piercings while some look appalling! cheesy i love guys with piercings and braids but deect altogether kiss kiss
Re: Ear Piercing: Good Or Bad Thing? by shadex1(m): 9:33pm On May 14, 2006
Rhodalyn:

i know it doesnt really give a good impression and all that but i don't really give a fxxk what people think bout me because in the long run, it's my opinion that matters, not theirs, it's mine life, not theirs

True Story Gurl, Who gives a fxxk

Rhodalyn:

so U musnt expect everyone  to dress the way U would, that is just not possible

True story cheerful
Re: Ear Piercing: Good Or Bad Thing? by Z4M4eva(f): 10:42pm On May 14, 2006
Ear Piercing: Good Or Bad Thing? : Definately not a bad thing no !!
Re: Ear Piercing: Good Or Bad Thing? by bolex(m): 8:03am On May 15, 2006
if your parents aint happy with something

it means it is BAD

it's as simple as that
Re: Ear Piercing: Good Or Bad Thing? by Rhodalyn(f): 9:38am On May 15, 2006
$hadex:

True Story Girl, Who gives a fxxk

True story cheerful
yeah!! we dont give a fxxk do we Cutie cheesy cheesy kiss
Re: Ear Piercing: Good Or Bad Thing? by Rhodalyn(f): 9:39am On May 15, 2006
bolex:

it means it is BAD

it's as simple as that

nahhh bolex, it means thats their ''perception'' not the fact kiss kiss
Re: Ear Piercing: Good Or Bad Thing? by beyunce(f): 10:11am On May 15, 2006
i dont think there is anything wrong with Ear piercing. as long as u do it nice and not in a scary way.
Re: Ear Piercing: Good Or Bad Thing? by Z4M4eva(f): 10:32am On May 15, 2006
bolex:

it means it is BAD

it's as simple as that

And if your parents don't care ?

It's not bad. . .when you've only got a few piercings. Like ear, and belly button
Re: Ear Piercing: Good Or Bad Thing? by bolex(m): 10:57am On May 15, 2006
how would ya;ll feel if you told your children not to do something and the child goes ahead and do it

Honour your father and mother so that your days may be long
Re: Ear Piercing: Good Or Bad Thing? by ldollier(f): 12:23pm On May 15, 2006
hahahaha, ahh bola babe, abeg forgive that your brother. kigdavid, kigmumu. dont worry, nowadays its what guys do. i can never forget the day my parents and I found out that my bro pierced his ears.

i guess, it makes them look sexy shocked. bleeping bullsh!t.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rita Dominic's Outfit To Ebony Live TV Launch / Face Of Omambala And Miss Orumba 2018 Contestants (Photos) / Michaela Rosman, David Eze Crowned Winners At Teens Pageant, As Naval Chief Emer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.