Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) (43721 Views)

Caption This Picture Of My Friend's First Ever Visit To Shoprite At Owerri / The Mother Who's Proud To Parade Naked Infront Of Her 13-year-old Son / Her Married Couple friend Were Intimate Shamelessly Right Infront Of Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by Knnawuba(m): 8:47am On Oct 09, 2012
undecidedWho knows what must have caused it? It's indeed a shame! No matter thier differences, fighting in public is just out of the case. . . Join me to like this facebook page. . .=>https://www.facebook.com/pages/D%C3%ABf%C3%AFn%C3%AFt%C3%ABly-K%C3%AFngsl%C3%ABy/405089899534304

1 Like

Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 09, 2012
lmao..
you mean we should join you to LIKE Nigerian couple fighting in shoprite?

8 Likes

Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by Rooneyboy(m): 9:36am On Oct 09, 2012
Acidosis pls take note : Nigerian couple ---not couples.

Back to topic---that is what marriage is all about,

Critically speaking the woman looks like a bag of rice, so one could understand the man's frustration.

24 Likes

Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by jaybee3(m): 9:41am On Oct 09, 2012
hahahahahhahahaha
First thing that comes to mind, the wife don catch am with his excess tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by epeul: 10:02am On Oct 09, 2012
Rooneyboy: Acidosis pls take note : Nigerian couple ---not couples.

Critically speaking the woman looks like a bag of rice, so one could understand the man's frustration.
Hey my laugh wan kill me here Oooh. Wat has bag of Rice got to do wit dis ?. It should be the other way round cos the both look lik 2 big bag of rice :De

10 Likes

Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 09, 2012
o thanks....
modified
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by yuzedo: 10:30am On Oct 09, 2012
Rooneyboy: Acidosis pls take note : Nigerian couple ---not couples.

I cried!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by nikkyshyne(f): 12:33pm On Oct 09, 2012
bimpee: had a similar experience at silverbird galleria, it was a show of shame that day
You were a 'victim' or you 'saw' a fight?

@ Op, How are you sure they are a 'couple'? Did you see them coming in together, or leaving together? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by SlyIg(f): 1:49pm On Oct 09, 2012
People wey don chop belle full. I no blame them.

3 Likes

Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by Ishilove: 2:06pm On Oct 09, 2012
If I were the security man I would leave this hefty 'couple' to fight because if either of them should fall on him, na die be that grin

4 Likes

Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by 2sa2: 2:11pm On Oct 09, 2012
What actually happened is this, the woman is an ashewo, they agreed the man would pay 10k for TDB. In the morning, the woman told the man to at least buy her food b4 she leaves, he said no wahala. The man then took here out to that eatery. After eating the following conversation ensued between the both of them;
man- oya bye bye, see you some other time, i had fun
woman- what of my money?
man- oh, i almost forgot, take 7k
woman- for what? our agreement was 10k
man-oh you think the food i bot for you was for free ba? please get out of here
woman- i no go gree o, i no force you to buy me food #grips him#
I was there.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by Ishilove: 2:20pm On Oct 09, 2012
2sa2: What actually happened is this, the woman is an ashewo, they agreed the man would pay 10k for TDB. In the morning, the woman told the man to at least buy her food b4 she leaves, he said no wahala. The man then took here out to that eatery. After eating the following conversation ensued between the both of them;
woman- what of my money?
I was there.
For real? Wow! shocked
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by nikkyshyne(f): 3:05pm On Oct 09, 2012
^^ don't tell me you believe that shiit.

4 Likes

Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by AyeeIdris(f): 3:15pm On Oct 09, 2012
Saw this picture 4 months ago. Stale

5 Likes

Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 09, 2012
Where's the proof that they are in fact a couple? I guess they're strangers fighting over some petty aggravations.
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by CastleandGreen: 3:15pm On Oct 09, 2012
Things fall apart and the center can never never hold.

1 Like

Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by eledalo: 3:15pm On Oct 09, 2012
2sa2: What actually happened is this, the woman is an ashewo, they agreed the man would pay 10k for TDB. In the morning, the woman told the man to at least buy her food b4 she leaves, he said no wahala. The man then took here out to that eatery. After eating the following conversation ensued between the both of them;
woman- what of my money?
I was there.

Which kind. . .
So you were there when the man went to look for ashewo, when they agreed to have lunch, all thru during their conversation, to the point where they started fighting? This your kind lie, holy water no dey remove am o

5 Likes

Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by OILOFGLADNESS: 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2012
woman- what of my money?
I was there.

funny guy

1 Like

Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2012
Na wa o! Truly the devil is homeless undecided undecided
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by kunle86(m): 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2012
That's wrong, is too bad no matter what, this public area.
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by petipeti: 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2012
Acidosis plz tich me hw to post new topics.
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by samakson(m): 3:17pm On Oct 09, 2012
They are not couple ! It was a Movie scene, am sure the director and camera man are behind.
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by ability4life(m): 3:18pm On Oct 09, 2012
show of shame d woman nor fit wait wen dey reach house she go give her husband charge women make una they try dey overlook some reaction for publict place
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 09, 2012
SlyIg: People wey don chop belle full. I no blame them.

A hungry man iseven more angry sister.

Maybe the man didn't give soup money for days. grin grin grin grin
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by salt1: 3:24pm On Oct 09, 2012
Blame the man! Why hit a woman? If she was verbally abusive,why not walk away instead of this show of shame? This picture shd go viral to teach them a lesson.one mad woman is bad enough but for the husband to join...
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by mrperfect(m): 3:25pm On Oct 09, 2012
This is sad.
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by heed101(m): 3:27pm On Oct 09, 2012
Another bandwidth wasted. Chai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 09, 2012
petipeti: Acidosis plz tich me hw to post new topics.
Firstly, you have to look for the corresponding section to your topic.. Take for instance.. you want to post a new discussion on cars.. select "auto" on the home page.. then locate and click on "start new topic" on auto section..
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 09, 2012
salt 1: Blame the man! Why hit a woman? If she was verbally abusive,why not walk away instead of this show of shame? This picture shd go viral to teach them a lesson.one mad woman is bad enough but for the husband to join...
that is naija men for you! Smfh!
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by Omobacom: 3:31pm On Oct 09, 2012
Congratulations to them both...
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by onatisi(m): 3:31pm On Oct 09, 2012
this is really really funny .it seems the lady no go gree make the man go, women can be something when they are determined to disgrace you . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

All Marriages Conducted at Ikoyi Registry Are Illegal - High Court / The Oldest Couple In Gelegele, Edo State. Husband Is 105yrs Old & Wife 95yrs / Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.