Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,821 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Her Married Couple friend Were Intimate Shamelessly Right Infront Of Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Married Couple friend Were Intimate Shamelessly Right Infront Of Her (7030 Views)

Is It Ideal For A Mother-in-law To Move In With A Newly Married Couple?? / Ex GF Had Her Intro Last Weekend, But We Still Were Intimate Thrice Last Week / Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Married Couple friend Were Intimate Shamelessly Right Infront Of Her by bigass(f): 2:13pm On Jan 31, 2013
Yesterday I got a call from a friend of mine who lives in Abuja.she told me a friend of hers with her husband who came to Abuja for a wedding decided stay over in her selfcontained place on Saturday night till Sunday. Since she has just one bed she decided to sleep on the floor while the couple slept on the bed. At about 2 am she woke up to read all of a sudden she discovered the couple started kissing and smooching before long they were Unclad and started making love right infront of her with light on(reading lamp). She was shocked and said they did everything from Mouth Gig to canine with all the accompanied moaning. At a point she decided to leave the room for the toilet. She saw the husband joystick and the wife VJ This couple already have a kid o. Somepeople are just shameless. Why would a sane married man Be Intimate with his wife infront of her friend? I just said I should share this with my fellow Nairalanders. Smh
Re: Her Married Couple friend Were Intimate Shamelessly Right Infront Of Her by Sexkillzdick: 2:22pm On Jan 31, 2013
asking for th.ree-some i guess...

8 Likes

Re: Her Married Couple friend Were Intimate Shamelessly Right Infront Of Her by dederocs(m): 2:26pm On Jan 31, 2013
bigass: Yesterday I got a call from a friend of mine who lives in Abuja.she told me a friend of hers with her husband who came to Abuja for a wedding decided stay over in her selfcontained place on Saturday night till Sunday. Since she has just one bed she decided to sleep on the rug while the couple sleep on the bed. At about 2 am she woke up to read all of a sudden she discovered the couple started kissing and smooching before long they were Unclad and started making love right infront of her with light on. She was shocked and said they did everything from Mouth Gig to canine with all the accompanied moaning. At a point she decided to leave the room for the toilet. She saw the husband joystick and the wife VJ This couple already have a kid o. Somepeople are just shameless. Why would a sane married man Be Intimate with his wife infront of her friend? I just I should share this with my fellow Nairalanders. Smh
thats hot...i like3somes tongue
Re: Her Married Couple friend Were Intimate Shamelessly Right Infront Of Her by baby124: 2:58pm On Jan 31, 2013
They have been wanting to have a 3some with you, but didn't know how to ask. So they did it in front of you hoping you will join in. Better stay away from those two before they ra*pe you one day, or you snatch your friends husband from being too good. And you get called "husband snatcher bigass" cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Her Married Couple friend Were Intimate Shamelessly Right Infront Of Her by Chanchit: 3:28pm On Jan 31, 2013
No be their fault, na d person wei leave field for them.
Re: Her Married Couple friend Were Intimate Shamelessly Right Infront Of Her by Chubhie: 4:37pm On Jan 31, 2013
At that very moment both love birds were doing their thing you never really existed in their world......funny what hormones can cause.....you self use style bad small nw......watching em live. Will be interesting to know the after effects of such.

1 Like

Re: Her Married Couple friend Were Intimate Shamelessly Right Infront Of Her by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 4:42pm On Jan 31, 2013
@OP.. just pray that when your friend gets married and has kids... her hubby will still be hotly passionate about her anywhere anytime grin grin grin leave them

2 Likes

Re: Her Married Couple friend Were Intimate Shamelessly Right Infront Of Her by realsammie(m): 5:10pm On Jan 31, 2013
@op.. how was ur body chemistry then as in, were u wet i mean what was going on in ur mind
Sincere Answers pls ! am waiting
Re: Her Married Couple friend Were Intimate Shamelessly Right Infront Of Her by coogar: 5:14pm On Jan 31, 2013
bigass: Yesterday I got a call from a friend of mine who lives in Abuja.she told me a friend of hers with her husband who came to Abuja for a wedding decided stay over in her selfcontained place on Saturday night till Sunday. Since she has just one bed she decided to sleep on the floor while the couple slept on the bed. At about 2 am she woke up to read all of a sudden she discovered the couple started kissing and smooching before long they were Unclad and started making love right infront of her with light on. She was shocked and said they did everything from Mouth Gig to canine with all the accompanied moaning. At a point she decided to leave the room for the toilet. She saw the husband joystick and the wife VJ This couple already have a kid o. Somepeople are just shameless. Why would a sane married man Be Intimate with his wife infront of her friend? I just said I should share this with my fellow Nairalanders. Smh

there's nothing wrong with what they did!
the host should have left the room for the guest cos she should have forseen something like this would happen. where is the privacy? if i am lending my bed to a couple then common sense dictates i vacate the room for them. they must have expected her to leave the room for them and when she continued sleeping, they did what they did to send her packing from the room. kudos to the couple - i salute their tactics!

2 Likes

Re: Her Married Couple friend Were Intimate Shamelessly Right Infront Of Her by baby124: 5:51pm On Jan 31, 2013
coogar:

there's nothing wrong with what they did!
the host should have left the room for the guest cos she should have forseen something like this would happen. where is the privacy? if i am lending my bed to a couple then common sense dictates i vacate the room for them. they must have expected her to leave the room for them and when she continued sleeping, they did what they did to send her packing from the room. kudos to the couple - i salute their tactics!

In a self contain? Where do you want her to sleep? On the window? The fact is these two had an agenda. They came all the way to ABJ without having adequate accommodation. They can find transportation but no accommodation abi. Which kain shameless couple be that, with the shameless husband self in tow. I believe they knew exactly what they came there to do. Shior! grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Her Married Couple friend Were Intimate Shamelessly Right Infront Of Her by coogar: 6:01pm On Jan 31, 2013
baby_123:
In a self contain?

then it begs the question - why did the host invite the couple when she knew there's only one bed in the house?

Where do you want her to sleep? On the window? The fact is these two had an agenda. They came all the way to ABJ without having adequate accommodation. They can find transportation but no accommodation abi. Which kain shameless couple be that, with the shameless husband self in tow. I believe they knew exactly what they came there to do. Shior! grin cheesy

she shouldn't have invited them and if it was an emergency ish, she should have gone elsewhere to sleep for the night. who sleeps in the same room with husband and wife? she deserved the treatment she got! she just delayed the aggro in the couple until they couldn't take the heat anymore!!!

1 Like

Re: Her Married Couple friend Were Intimate Shamelessly Right Infront Of Her by overdrive(m): 6:07pm On Jan 31, 2013
Abuse of hospitality cldnt they hv waitd till they got home why inconvinience some one in ones abode knowing quite well it was one room wouldn't be surprised if they were not mocking their host. Rubbish

6 Likes

Re: Her Married Couple friend Were Intimate Shamelessly Right Infront Of Her by EfemenaXY: 6:19pm On Jan 31, 2013
bigass: Yesterday I got a call from a friend of mine who lives in Abuja.she told me a friend of hers with her husband who came to Abuja for a wedding decided stay over in her selfcontained place on Saturday night till Sunday. Since she has just one bed she decided to sleep on the floor while the couple slept on the bed. At about 2 am she woke up to read all of a sudden she discovered the couple started kissing and smooching before long they were Unclad and started making love right infront of her with light on. She was shocked and said they did everything from Mouth Gig to canine with all the accompanied moaning. At a point she decided to leave the room for the toilet. She saw the husband joystick and the wife VJ This couple already have a kid o. Somepeople are just shameless. Why would a sane married man Be Intimate with his wife infront of her friend? I just said I should share this with my fellow Nairalanders. Smh

Another fake story jor!

@Poster, wetin she wan read at 2am in the morning? The bible?? grin grin

Re: The bit in blue - So what? How else dem suppose do am? Next time, ask your kinky friend to mind her own business - unless of course, she secretly wanted to get her groove with them on? (3some...)

baby_123: They have been wanting to have a 3some with you, but didn't know how to ask. So they did it in front of you hoping you will join in. Better stay away from those two before they ra*pe you one day, or you snatch your friends husband from being too good. And you get called "husband snatcher bigass" cheesy

Damn! This woman, you don come again o! grin grin

Methinks @poster/his friend should even pay the couple for the entertaining show...afterall, na free p0rn she just watch.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Her Married Couple friend Were Intimate Shamelessly Right Infront Of Her by amunekeuto: 6:28pm On Jan 31, 2013
party is the in thing now.
Re: Her Married Couple friend Were Intimate Shamelessly Right Infront Of Her by baby124: 6:36pm On Jan 31, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Another fake story jor!

@Poster, wetin she wan read at 2am in the morning? The bible?? grin grin

Re: The bit in blue - So what? How else dem suppose do am? Next time, ask your kinky friend to mind her own business - unless of course, she secretly wanted to get her groove with them on? (3some...)

Damn! This woman, you don come again o! grin grin

Methinks @poster/his friend should even pay the couple for the entertaining show...afterall, na free p0rn she just watch.. cheesy cheesy

Lmao, dont pretend like you didnt think it, i only said it. grin grin grin. Who in their right mind will go with their husband to inconvenience a friend in her one room apartment. I will rather not go for the party. Being so comfy for the husband to see her friend in towel, and for the friend to see the husbands muscles. na so!

coogar:

then it begs the question - why did the host invite the couple when she knew there's only one bed in the house?

she shouldn't have invited them and if it was an emergency ish, she should have gone elsewhere to sleep for the night. who sleeps in the same room with husband and wife? she deserved the treatment she got! she just delayed the aggro in the couple until they couldn't take the heat anymore!!!

She was being naive, innocent and just being a good person. She even vacated her bed so that they can sleep well. Only for her eyes to be mo*lested by midnight stuff. Such a noisy display, dragging themselves all over the small room. Making all sorts of noises was definitely all an elaborate show for something more steamy. What a naughty couple they are. OP, beware of these two, na dem go use and dump you. The wife, your friend may even be the one with eyes for you. lmao.

1 Like

Re: Her Married Couple friend Were Intimate Shamelessly Right Infront Of Her by EfemenaXY: 6:41pm On Jan 31, 2013
baby_123:

Lmao, dont pretend like you didnt think it, i only said it. grin grin grin. Who in their right mind will go with their husband to inconvenience a friend in her one room apartment. I will rather not go for the party. Being so comfy for the husband to see her friend in towel, and for the friend to see the husbands muscles. na so!

She was being naive, innocent and just being a good person. She even vacated her bed so that they can sleep well. Only for her eyes to be mo*lested by midnight stuff. Such a noisy display, dragging themselves all over the small room. Making all sorts of noises was definitely all an elaborate show for something more steamy. What a naughty couple they are. OP, beware of these two, na dem go use and dump you. The wife, your friend may even be the one with eyes for you. lmao.

Kai!

Lady show some mercy na! grin grin grin
Re: Her Married Couple friend Were Intimate Shamelessly Right Infront Of Her by bigass(f): 6:44pm On Jan 31, 2013
according to her it was a small reading lamp that was on and she suspected they were under the influence of something as the were oblivion of her presence
Re: Her Married Couple friend Were Intimate Shamelessly Right Infront Of Her by coogar: 6:52pm On Jan 31, 2013
baby_123:

how are we sure her eyes didn't like what she saw?
she watched them for a while before she vacated the room.....something tells me she enjoyed the free show and left when it's obvious she wasn't invited to join in. personally, i don't think the couple did wrong. they were coming from a party, drunk and hörny. they are legally allowed to have sëx anywhere they deem fit - including their host's bed! if i don't want to see evil then i'd better not invite the evil to my bed.....

1 Like

Re: Her Married Couple friend Were Intimate Shamelessly Right Infront Of Her by EfemenaXY: 7:00pm On Jan 31, 2013
@Poster, quit the games and talk true jare.

This didn't happen to your friend did it? It happened to you.

Kinky soul...

2 Likes

Re: Her Married Couple friend Were Intimate Shamelessly Right Infront Of Her by EfemenaXY: 7:01pm On Jan 31, 2013
coogar:

how are we sure her eyes didn't like what she saw?
she watched them for a while before she vacated the room.....something tells me she enjoyed the free show and left when it's obvious she wasn't invited to join in. personally, i don't think the couple did wrong. they were coming from a party, drunk and hörny. they are legally allowed to have sëx anywhere they deem fit - including their host's bed! if i don't want to see evil then i'd better not invite the evil to my bed.....

What's evil about a couple getting their freak on? undecided
Re: Her Married Couple friend Were Intimate Shamelessly Right Infront Of Her by coogar: 7:04pm On Jan 31, 2013
Efemena_xy:
What's evil about a couple getting their freak on? undecided

not everyone is comfortable watching adam and eve fück!

2 Likes

Re: Her Married Couple friend Were Intimate Shamelessly Right Infront Of Her by EfemenaXY: 7:06pm On Jan 31, 2013
It's a natural process jare.

Just as natural as eating, drinking or sleeping.

@Poster dey form shrinking violet...
Re: Her Married Couple friend Were Intimate Shamelessly Right Infront Of Her by coogar: 7:10pm On Jan 31, 2013
Efemena_xy: It's a natural process jare.
Just as natural as eating, drinking or sleeping.
@Poster dey form shrinking violet...

some natural processes are gross to watch!
throwing up, defecating, etc are all natural processes you wouldn't want to stare at.....watching another couple do it on one's bed can be repulsive to some people! the animal grunts, moans and the yamayama bodyfluids can induce projectile vomiting. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Her Married Couple friend Were Intimate Shamelessly Right Infront Of Her by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 31, 2013
Coogar this is why I bully you . tongue Why can't you see spmething wrong and say it ? What that couple did was not only irresponsible and selfish, but also disrespectful. Married or not, there is time for everything.

3 Likes

Re: Her Married Couple friend Were Intimate Shamelessly Right Infront Of Her by coogar: 7:18pm On Jan 31, 2013
Ujujoan: Coogar this is why I bully you . tongue Why can't you see spmething wrong and say it ? What that couple did was not only irresponsible and selfish, but also disrespectful. Married or not, there is time for everything.

they are possibly drunk and hörny......
when something itches you, you scratch it. sex is a reflex action as well. when you thirst, drink. when hungry, eat! when sleepy, sleep! when hörny, shäg! i cannot invite a couple to my house to sleep over and expect them not to have sëx - more so when they are married!

1 Like

Re: Her Married Couple friend Were Intimate Shamelessly Right Infront Of Her by EfemenaXY: 7:19pm On Jan 31, 2013
coogar:

some natural processes are gross to watch!
throwing up, defecating, etc are all natural processes you wouldn't want to stare at.....watching another couple do it on one's bed can be repulsive to some people! the animal grunts, moans and the yamayama bodyfluids can induce projectile vomiting. embarassed

Careful there with your vivid descriptions Coogar...
Re: Her Married Couple friend Were Intimate Shamelessly Right Infront Of Her by EfemenaXY: 7:21pm On Jan 31, 2013
coogar:

when something itches you, you scratch it. sex is a reflex action as well. when you thirst, drink. when hungry, eat! when sleepy, sleep! when hörny, shäg! i cannot invite a couple to my house to sleep over and expect them not to have sëx - more so when they are married!

Now you're making sense!

But it still begs the question, why did @poster invite them there knowing all of the above as you've aptly described?

I tell you, we aren't being told the truth here. There most definitely was an ulterior motive grin
Re: Her Married Couple friend Were Intimate Shamelessly Right Infront Of Her by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 31, 2013
coogar:

So people should behave like dogs without self control abi
The fact remains that if the knew the couldn't control themselves they should have gotten a room and had their crazy sex. I don't get why people behave like animals.
One question, will you do something like that Pls answer truthfully.

2 Likes

Re: Her Married Couple friend Were Intimate Shamelessly Right Infront Of Her by Geomac: 7:25pm On Jan 31, 2013
High level of irresponsibility. Useless couple

1 Like

Re: Her Married Couple friend Were Intimate Shamelessly Right Infront Of Her by EfemenaXY: 7:26pm On Jan 31, 2013
Ujujoan:

The fact remains that if the knew the couldn't control themselves they should have gotten a room and had their crazy sex. I don't get why people behave like animals.

There is a saying: Show me your friends and I'll tell you who you really are.

@Poster is no different from his/her kinky friends. But Uju, I see nothing animalistic about the couple getting their freak on!

Na crime? undecided embarassed

Ujujoan: Being drunk doesn't even justify it. They slept till 2 am. The effect of the alcohol must have diminished. Abeg those people were possessed jor.

Na lie! Dem head dey there wella grin grin grin grin
Re: Her Married Couple friend Were Intimate Shamelessly Right Infront Of Her by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 31, 2013
Being drunk doesn't even justify it. They slept till 2 am. The effect of the alcohol must have diminished. Abeg those people were possessed jor.
Re: Her Married Couple friend Were Intimate Shamelessly Right Infront Of Her by coogar: 7:29pm On Jan 31, 2013
Ujujoan:

why not?
if you consider where people have done it in the past, you would marvel. there's a programme on tv the other night - "weird places people have sëx" . i laughed and laughed. elevators, office tables, stairwells, parks, passenger planes, etc. one thing you must understand is not all of us have the self control when it comes to sex. will i do something like that? i don't think so. not with someone else in the same room.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

He Wants More S*x But Nearly Killed Me For Getting Pregnant For Our 2nd Child. / Would You Do A DNA Testing On Your Kids? / BAD Parenting:black Lady With Her Baby Twerking In The Bedroom.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.