Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

How To Design Ebook Cover Using Photoshop - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How To Design Ebook Cover Using Photoshop (1645 Views)

Crowdsourcing My Ebook Cover For N10,000 / How To Create A Cartoon Effect Of Your Photo Using Photoshop. / I Urgently Need A Graphic Designer: Ebook Cover And Banners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Design Ebook Cover Using Photoshop by yofakconcept(m): 9:38am On Oct 09, 2012
HOW TO DESIGN EBOOK COVER USING PHOTOSHOP

As i was stumbling upon the internet and fora i came across a question of how to design ecover using photoshop. And i decided to give you this tutorial, Please before you leave this page kindly share this article on google,add me on facebook,and also drop your comments, also sign up to receive more related and other infos.read here http://ayisblog.com/cover1.html

(1) (Reply)

Acts Of Boredom:3d Stuff. / These Paintings Are So Real, You Will Want To Hug Some Of Them (PHOTOS) / Logo Spoofing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.