Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Man Jumps To His Death At Fed Secretariat Portharcourt (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Jumps To His Death At Fed Secretariat Portharcourt (photo) (7679 Views)

Man Jumps Into Canal In Lagos, Dies (Photo) / Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) / Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Man Jumps To His Death At Fed Secretariat Portharcourt (photo) by LailaIkeji1: 11:07am On Oct 09, 2012
I learnt this young man committed suicide at Federal secretariat PortHarcourt.

He actually jumped down from the 8th floor.

Kilo nsele, Abasi mbok!

What's really happening??!!

Will post full details once I find out his true story.

http://www.lailaikeji.com/2012/10/man-jumps-to-his-death-at-fed.html

Re: Man Jumps To His Death At Fed Secretariat Portharcourt (photo) by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 09, 2012
Re: Man Jumps To His Death At Fed Secretariat Portharcourt (photo) by Kx: 11:16am On Oct 09, 2012
There we go again.

If they miss Dana Crash,
They narrowly escape Boko Bombs,
They survive death from flood,
They avoid death from robbery attacks,
They eventually commit suicide.

Is the land cursed?

3 Likes

Re: Man Jumps To His Death At Fed Secretariat Portharcourt (photo) by mukina2: 11:27am On Oct 09, 2012

(1)

Sample Of My Petition To Efcc / Police Arrest Suspect Who Defilled, Killed A Child In Katsina / Ngozi Blessed, Abacityblog Publisher, Kidnapped In Umuahia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.